Power Girl Protein Drink (Story)

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Power Girl Protein Drink (Story)

Postby docpurple » Sat May 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Obligatory Warning: All characters and events depicted are fictional and are used as a parody. This is some weird shit. Contains a herm rubber renamon, cock vore, and cum transformation. You’ve been warned!

Power Girl hated Gotham! It was a cesspool where a billionaire who could easily fund his own private police force instead chose to dress in a gimp suit to live out his revenge fantasies while a carnival of gimmicky villains ran amok. Sure, they were occasionally thrown into a cardboard prison but Arkham had proven time and again to be unreliable. It was no wonder things never improved. In spite of her hatred for this city – a city which never saw daylight because of a perpetual cloud cover of smug – she found herself forced to go when fellow JSA member went missing there.

Ironically, before they vanished, Stargirl and Batgirl were investigating a series of disappearances they believed were linked to an urban legend. When Power Girl last heard from Stargirl, the two were searching an abandoned amusement park. Power Girl decided she would start her search there. Batman had warned other heroes to stay out of Gotham but it wasn’t like he could actually stop them. Sure, he could wave a green rock around, but Power Girl could use her heat vision to cut off the stupid ears on his cowl while in flight.

As Power Girl approached the park from the air, she scanned over it with her x-ray vision. The lead paint and particles in the air from Gotham’s pollution made it a bit difficult to get a complete picture but she did spot something odd in the old Haunted House. She wasted no time zipping over and storming the timeworn building. In the dusty, fake living room was a padded red door. It was clean and didn’t match the other doors or the motif of the room in general. She could see a light flickering in the crack underneath it. She looked over the room with her x-ray vision a second time to confirm her suspicions. There was no room on the other side of the wall. The door was likely supernatural in nature.

“What have you girls gotten yourselves into?” Power Girl pondered.

She grabbed the handle and cautiously pulled back. Beyond the door was a glowing veil of purple mist that shimmered and swirled. Even with her enhanced vision she couldn’t see anything beyond it but she knew her answers lie somewhere within, so she stepped forward. As she did, she had a moment of disorientation. The ethereal fog gradually peeled back revealing a room padded in rubber. There were various pieces of dungeon furniture such as a Saint Andrews cross, a sex swing, and wooden horse.

As she looked around she realized the door had vanished behind her. She also spotted two feminine figures in rubber. They were shorter and leaner than her and one had pointed ears on top of her head.

“Batgirl? Stargirl?” Power Girl asked worriedly as she approached.

Each 18 year old girl was in a fetishized version of her respective costume. Their faces were covered and featureless aside from open, ring shaped mouths. They didn’t react to her presence or when spoken too, but instead stood at the foot of a bed like two statues.

Power Girl swore if this was somehow the Joker’s doing she would lobotomize him on the spot. A sane person would have ended him years ago.

“It looks like another slut has come to get broken off.” Came a sultry voice from behind Power Girl.

The heroine spun around and spotted the source. It appeared to be a person in a black rubber renamon costume but something was off about it. They moved to fluidly to be wearing a simple costume. Power Girl tried not to get distracted by the obscene, large testicles or her giant breasts and instead glowered into her eyes.

“Excuse me? What are you and what the hell have you done with my friends?” Power Girl growled.

The rubber rena pulled a long cigarette holder to her muzzle and puffed. One of her eyes blinked, the other was hidden under a mass of purple hair.

“I am Miss Umbra. I’m not sure how to define what I am. The word “demon” is so crude.” She said blowing a ring of smoke. “Your friends are fine. I just gave them a higher purpose. I turned them into rubber drones. They serve me now. You will too once I break your spirit.”

“Do you even know who I am? I’m Power Girl, and if you touch me I’m going to knock your teeth in!” the heroine warned clenching her fists.

Miss Umbra tossed her cigarette aside. She gave her oversized tits a good squeeze spraying Power Girl in some clear, perfumed fluid. The heroine gasped and made a series of garbled protests; her mouth occasionally being filled with the scented liquid. When Miss Umbra finally stopped, the heroine was completely soaked and glossy.

“Well Power Slut, it’s over. Looks like you just lost!” the rubber rena said with a sinister glean in her eye.

Power Girl began to wipe the slick substance off. “Oh, you bitch! What is this? It smells-OH!”

The blond powerhouse’s flesh was suddenly warm and tingling. The tactile sensation of her gloved hands rubbing her body intensified a mounting sexual desire.

“I can excrete special oils to drive even the most noble creates into a sexual frenzy. That lube was designed to make you as harmless as a kitten in heat.” Miss Umbra said. “And I know just what kitty needs.”

The rubber herm’s cock rose from its black rubber sheath. It was purple, glossy, and resembled a canine’s dick. Power Girl gasped feeling her own treacherous body urging her to move her toward it. She started to back away. Miss Umbra followed. The rubber floor was slippery with lube and the heroine slipped and fell on her butt.

“Stay back!” Power Girl said in a panic, her hands raised defensively. She was on her rear, sliding backward and couldn’t find the urge to fight.

“You’re mine!” Miss Umbra growled, springing forward.

She pinned Power Girl to the soft floor and kissed the horny heroine, driving her tongue deep into her mouth. Power girl protested at first but then her muffled cries became softer. Her tongue began caressing Miss Umbra’s and she returned the kiss. The black rena pulled away.

“Oh Roa!” Power Girl gasped, frightened by what was happening to her.

“See, you really are just a slut, and now it’s time to give you the fucking you need. This will knock you down a few pegs!” Miss Umbra said.

She pulled the zipper of Power Girl’s leotard down and began peeling her costume off.

“Please don’t! I don’t want to be a slave!” Power Girl begged, squirming.

Miss Umbra tossed her costume aside. “You say that now but you’ll sing a different tune soon enough!”

The heroine squirmed and wriggled as the rubber rena spread her legs and positioned herself between them. Power Girl’s pussy was swollen with anticipation and soon the tip of Miss Umbra’s rubber cock was pressing against her hungry lips. The rena grabbed her by the tits and thrust into Power Girl’s curvy body. The blond squealed in pleasure and discomfort as the large purple cock stretched her vaginal walls. Miss Umbra came to a stop as her knot reached her outer folds.

“Uhn, please. I don’t think I can fit much more!” Power Girl pleaded.

“You take as much as I want you to, slut!” Miss Umbra growled, the primal urge to fuck making her more aggressive.

She shoved as hard as she could, stretching Power Girl further than she had ever been stretched before. Power Girl groaned in discomfort. Finally the rubber rena’s knot was inside. The tip of her cock tickled Power Girl’s cervix.

“Ugh!” she groaned, feeling quite stuffed.

Miss Umbra started pumping her hips. Every inch of her purple rubber shaft felt amazing though the knot was causing mild discomfort. Power Girl’s insides trembled. Soon, the heroine’s pussy was secreting more juices to lube itself. After a few minutes the discomfort was gone. Against her wishes, Power Girl started to moan. She couldn’t help herself. The rubber rena was hitting her g spot.

“Mmm, you’re so tight! Your body was made for fucking!” Miss Umbra said with a soft growl.

Tears streamed down Power Girl’s face as her hips began to move in motion with the black rena. She knew she was defeated. Her body only obeyed her carnal desires. Soon she was wailing and kissing the rubber renamon. She enjoyed each thrust and clenched down each withdraw, enjoying the feeling of Miss Umbra’s cock.

“There, there, that wasn’t so hard, now was it?” Miss Umbra mocked. “I guess I should have warned you though, once I cum inside you, you’ll become my thrall. Ready to do anything for me. Even die.”

Power Girl whimpered. Her lips pressed against Miss Umbra’s breast and began kissing. She found a nipple and went to work licking and suckling it.

“I figured you wouldn’t mind. You are a whore after all.” The rubber rena said.

Power Girl couldn’t argue with that. The urge to ride Umbra’s cock is all she was concerned for. Her pleasure mounting with each wet thrust. She felt like neither a heroine nor a person. There was only her inner animal.

“Oh Roa!” she cried.

“That’s it! Your sweet pussy is mine, Power Tits!” Umbra growled.

“Oh, yeah! It’s yours! Work it, Mama!” Power Girl said, rocking her hips.

Miss Umbra grunted, shoving her cock in harder and faster. The defeated heroine dug her fingers into the rena’s large rear and bit her lower lip. Her toes curled and tingled. Pleasure coursed through her body as she experienced one of the most intense orgasms she could recall. Miss Umbra growled as the vaginal muscles tightened around her shaft. Her herm began to erupt and before too long, she had managed to fill the blonde bombshell. She pulled out and continued pumping out jizz, only now she was spraying Power Girl’s body.

“This is you baptism, bitch! You belong to me now!” she huffed.

Power Girl lay spent on the rubber floor. Her body glistened from a combination of lube and cum left by Miss Umbra. The rubber rena murred before she stood and stretched. Cum still dripped from her large purple cock. She looked down thoughtfully at her member and then at Power Girl. The once defiant heroine barely noticed as she rubbed her slickened body and moaned dreamily. She had been tamed just like the slut Miss Umbra knew she was.

“Well power tits,” Miss Umbra said finally breaking her silence. “After giving you the fucking your pompous ass needed, I don’t think I have much jizz left in the tank. I was considering making you a rubber pet like your former friends Raven and Batgirl but you’re not good enough to serve me.”

Power Girl looked at her confused. She seemed genuinely upset. “What are you saying Miss Umbra?”

“Quiet! As I was saying, they put up more of a fight than you.” Umbra explained rubbing her balls. “So I had a better time breaking their wills. A depraved worthless slut like you doesn’t deserve to be a rubber pet. Instead, you’ll FEED my pets as a puddle of slightly more useful spunk. You should feel honored. It’s better to be cock butter than it is to be you.”

Power Girl moaned. “Thank you, Mistress. But how will you do it? What will become of me once I am spunk?” she asked as the rena rubbed her rubber cock.

Umbra gave a breathy moan in anticipation. Her cock tingled as she looked over the meal. “You’ll go into my cock obviously. Once you reach my balls, it will be the end for you. Your body will begin to melt and you’ll be churned into cum. I’ll absorb your soul and powers and then squeeze out the rest for my rubber pets to drink.”

Power Girl giggled. “While your dick is impressive, it’s not large enough to fit me inside.”

Mistress Umbra laughed heartily and gave her nuts a slight squeeze. Her glossy dick and balls began to grow, and in mere seconds they reached absurd proportions. The two giant testicles each hit the ground with a slight thud. By the time the expansion stopped, Umbra’s purple, canine cock was just slightly larger than Power Girl. The heroine’s eyes were wide with surprise. The sight of the cock at this size excited her and though she knew it would bring her end, her body tingled with desire.

Umbra rubbed one of her massive balls with one paw a stroked her cock with the other. She licked her muzzle as some pre dribbled from the giant dong. In an instant, several strings of goo shot from it and over Power Girl’s naked body. The defeated heroine was jizzed on again but this time the spunk had a stronger consistency and Power Girl was effectively snared by slimy strands still attached to Umbra’s dick. The rubber Rena sat on her giant balls as though they were a pair of bean bag chairs. She gripped her cock with both hands and it began to undulate. The spunk ropes went taut as they were drawn back into the cock.

“Time to reel in my catch!” Umbra said with a snicker as Power Girl started to slide toward her sticky demise. “Feels like a big one too.”

Power Girl squealed excitedly as her face inched closer to the tip of the big purple dick.

“Any last words Power Tits? Y’know, to tell your friends.” Umbra asked with a snicker.

“Tell them I I’m a worthless slut. It was my destiny to be your dick pudding and I enjoy it.” Power Tits said.

“Well said.” Miss Umbra chuckled.

Power Girl’s face slid inside with a wet slurp. The hungry cock continued pulsating and pulling in the ropey strands and soon her entire head was engulfed. The smell of Umbra’s cum excited her. The rubber rena murred as the super powered slut slid further inside. Her body felt delightful. Power Girl’s broad shoulders were pulled in next. The big dick had little trouble stretching around them and working the heroine further down.

“Those big tits won’t save you this time!” Mistress Umbra said with a sneer as the heroine’s massive breasts were effortlessly drawn in.

Power Girl moaned. She was being pulled face first through a thick reservoir of rena spunk. It covered her face and oozed over her body. She was so turned on, she couldn’t stay still. She squirmed and fingered herself the entire time. She was past her waist. Umbra gave Power Girl’s glistening ass a few wet slaps before it too was pulled into her cock.

The heroine kicked her legs playfully. The cock was stretched around her like a giant snake but one could still discern a female form inside. Soon only the feet remained outside. Umbra lifted her giant dick and licked the bottom of Power Girl’s feet. She could hear muffled laughter from within. The rena continued to lick until they too disappeared.

“And to your doom you go.” Misstress Umbra told the lump in her dick.

She began stroking her shaft and massaging the lump further down. Soon Power Girl found herself being pushed into a pink rubbery chamber which, judging be the pool of splooge she was laying in, was one of Miss Umbra’s testicles. The pool of spunk seemingly came to life and began creeping up Power Girl’s body and into every orifice it could.

“OH!” she shouted in surprise as a tendril slid up her pucker. “It’s like it’s alive!”

“Of course it is. It’s not intelligent but it has basic animal instincts and right now its instinct is to make your sweet ass a meal!” Umbra said.

The white sludge continued to seep into Power Girl’s ass and pussy. It massaged her flesh, making it softer and malleable. The heroine meanwhile lounged back and rubbed her breasts. The taste of spunk heavy on her tongue as gobs of slimy goodness were fed to her. Soon, her skin was pale and her stomach distended with cum. Miss Umbra balls tingled.

“Time to wrap this up. I got two hungry girls to feed.” The rubber renamon said with a snicker.

She started hopping on her giant, bouncy testicles. Her soft rubber bum squeezed them repeatedly, increasing her pleasure. The doomed heroine inside began getting tossed about. Her body continuous softening like butter. She could feel her powers and her soul being pulled out of her from the walls of the rubbery prison, but she didn’t care. She was just fuel for her Mistress.

“Oh Mistress Umbra, this feels so wonderful! Keep doing this! My life was meaningless before!” Power Tits cried.

Her body was steadily losing definition and becoming more goo like as she bounced around in the giant rubber ball sack. Eventually her arms and legs melted into creamy paste as she became a formless wad of spunk. Her cries of ecstasy turned into gurgle as slimy bubbles escaped what had been her face just moments ago. Miss Umbra’s balls tickled with the essence being pulled from the former heroine.

The rubber rena licked her lips and squeezed some lube from her tits onto her giant cocky. The massive shaft became even glossier. Sensing the heroine inside was almost gone, he started to rub it with both hands, holding it over a large inflatable pool.

“Gather around girls, Mama is about to give you a meal!” she growled.

Rubber Raven and Rubber Bats each stood on one side of the pool. Their eyes vacant and their mouths still open for cock. Power Tits felt a powerful orgasm as her body became fully liquefied. One last bubble escaped and her soul and powers were completely absorbed. Miss Umbra squirted what was left of the disgraced heroine into the inflatable pool. It didn’t take long for her to fill it. An empty pair of boots and a couple of gloves floated suspended in the viscous body of goo.

The two rubber pets leaned over and immediately began scooping up handfuls of spunk, paying no mind to the articles of clothing or the fact this had once been their friend and mentor. Miss Umbra simply murred and licked the tip of her dick clean. In moments it returned to its original size.

Rubber Bats and Rubber Raven spent over an hour slurping up their mistress’ spunk until there was nothing left but a sticky residue. Even the articles of clothing left by the former heroine had been squeezed of every drop and thoroughly licked.

“I do hope more of your friends drop in, girls.” Miss Umbra said rubbing her balls.

The End
docpurple
New to the forum

Re: Power Girl Protein Drink (Story)

Postby psychoboy07 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:29 am

Some of your hottest work yet, Doc. Some parts were admittedly 'weird' as you put it but definitely didn't ruin in the story, IMO.

Many thanks for uploading and sharing.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby docpurple » Sun May 08, 2016 12:46 am

What parts would you define as weird?
docpurple
New to the forum

Postby psychoboy07 » Sun May 08, 2016 10:10 am

docpurple wrote:What parts would you define as weird?

Just the ending with the jizz in the inflatable pool. Only reason I'd consider that 'weird' is it's not to my personal liking. Huge props to you for being willing to try something like this, though.
psychoboy07
Participator

Return to Cockvore