Cock Transformation

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Cock Transformation

Postby jazzfan » Thu May 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Yes! Thank you!! Seems I have the whole thing faved.
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Thu May 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Does anyone put detail into bone and organ merging/changing or just do descriptions from the outside?
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Thu May 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Bump
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysteryFuto » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:28 am

MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Exceptional! Thank you!
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby MysteryFuto » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:07 pm

I've found a few other pictures by digging around my hard drive, here they are. Unfortunately this is all I have, although I know this artist has done a bunch.
Attachments
137031527445.jpg
9066944.jpg
40550015_big_p4.png
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Thank you, again, for this!
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Lol, I keep imagining in that second picture that those cock tentacles are looking over and under her shoulders to see who the newest cock is. :p
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jazzfan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Mmmmm.... Yummy
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 am

gr8fzy1 wrote:Lol, I keep imagining in that second picture that those cock tentacles are looking over and under her shoulders to see who the newest cock is. :p

Cock tentacles? You mean there's a... Cocktopus?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:33 am

Maenethal wrote:
gr8fzy1 wrote:Lol, I keep imagining in that second picture that those cock tentacles are looking over and under her shoulders to see who the newest cock is. :p

Cock tentacles? You mean there's a... Cocktopus?

The ones on her back look like a cross between tentacles and tails...

Cock-Tails...

Wonder if that is how she keeps her additional clocks so there is only one actually acting like a cock between her legs.

That could be a very kinky way to get multiple tails.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jazzfan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 pm

Or group them to look like one
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby reload » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:11 am

I wrote the story below about 8 years ago. It's about an American couple, male and female, who come to the UK, and eventually, I end up being turned into his penis.

The Souvenir
I knew this was a bad idea. I'd come to London to get a away from my miserable life in Manchester. I definitely wouldn't have come here if I'd known that not only would I not see my home city ever again, but that I would be spending the rest of time serving as the slave/sex toy of a wealthy American couple who were travelling around Europe. It all started...well...I'm not really sure. I think it was three weeks ago. I have no watch and no other way to tell what time or day it is. There's also the fact that my 'master and mistress' have magical powers that I never thought existed. This has allowed them to do some pretty unnatural things with me. The man takes great delight in sucking me down his penis and keeping me inside one of his testicles. One of his favourite things, is to use my mouth as a vagina. It makes me feel incredibly nauseus and violated. The only reason he gets to have sex with, and then ejaculate into my mouth, is the fact that I'm under their control whenever I'm my, 'normal' size. I can't move, speak or do anything unless one of them commands me to. The woman takes even greater delight in sucking me up her vagina. As a result of these acts, It's common for me to spend at least two days inside his and her bodies.
I met them on one of the more, unorthodox, tours of the city. It started about 6:30pm. It was a murder tour, taking us mostly to the scenes of the murders of Jack the Ripper. There was a trip to a haunted house and a haunted pub. It was at the pub that we got talking. His name is Paul, He's 42 and the president of a large IT company. Paul is very much into fitness and apparently works out every day. It shows, because he looks younger than me, and I'm 34. He's an extremely good looking guy, with short, almost shaved, brown hair. His wife's name is Andrea. She is also 42 and a lawyer. I have to say that Andrea is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. She has the classic size 10 'hourglass' figure, long blonde hair, tied back in a pony tail and deep blue eyes. Her skin is surprisingly wrinkle free and she could easily pass for a woman in her late twenties. Unsurprisingly, they are extremely wealthy. We got on, quite well, talking mostly about history. After the tour ended, Paul suggested we go to a nightclub. I've never been a big fan of nightclubs, but I was intrigued by my new friends, so I happily went with them.
It turns out to be a pretty good club, and we have a great evening. Night turns into the early hours of the morning. I'd just got back from the men’s room and both Paul and Andrea are smiling at me in a way that leaves me slightly unnerved. The table we're at is in an alcove at the back of the club and we're pretty much invisible to the large number of people in the club. I take a sip of my drink, immediately noticing that it tastes a little funny. I put it down to the fact I'm somewhat drunk and finish the drink. Shortly after that, about five minutes, my head starts spinning. Despite having drunk quite a lot of beer, I know it wasn't the drink. Too late, I realised they'd slipped something into my drink. I stared at Paul and Andrea, who smile mischievously back at me.
As I look at them, I suddenly become aware that they both seem somewhat larger than they had been earlier. In fact, as I sit there helplessly, the whole world around me slowly grows larger and larger. In my semi drunk state, it takes me a while to realise that the world isn't growing, I'm shrinking. Over the space of about six or seven minutes, I shrink to about one inch. As I sit bewildered on the now gigantic seat, I try unsuccessfully to clear my head, I become aware of something hovering above me. I manage to look up and am greeted by the sight of a giant finger and thumb. They quickly descended and pluck me off the seat. I find myself being held in front of Andrea's beautiful, giant face. She briefly puts me down on the table while, as I find out shortly after, she hitched up her skirt and pulled her panties down. I try to crawl away, but my body won't move. She picks me up and lowers me between her thighs. I begin to feel drowsy. She presses me against the enormous lips of her giant genitals. The last thing I remember before I pass out are the lips parting and me passing between them as Andrea slides me inside her vagina.
I don't know how long I was a prisoner inside Andrea's vagina, I was unconscious the whole time. All I know is that when I come round it's during the morning. I know that because a tv is on and showing Jeremy Kyle, the British version of Jerry Springer. I'm still shrunk, but I seem to be about three inches tall now. As far as I can tell, I'm now trapped in a hamster cage which is sat on top of a set of drawers. It's pretty obvious that I'm in a hotel room.
"Well, good morning sleepy head," a cheerful voice says as Andrea glides, completely naked, out of the bathroom. I stand there, transfixed, as this gorgeous, giant woman slowly walks toward me.
"Sorry for the cage," she says as she stands before me and looks down. "But we couldn't have you running away. Not that there's anywhere you can go at that size."
"W..what happened to me?" I ask nervously when I finally find my voice. "How, how did I get like this?"
Andrea smiled. "I'm a sorceress," she says with a nonchalant shrug of her shoulders. "And Paul, my husband, is a sorcerer. I can see that you don't believe me, but you are three inches tall."
"But..why?" I ask as fear starts to set in.
"My husband and I need a new slave," Andrea replies with a smile. "And also, since we've enjoyed our stay in England so much, we decided we'd like a souvenir of our trip. This way, we get to combine a slave with a souvenir. We would've preferred someone who was actually from London...but there are so many foreigners living here, we gave up. You're English, so you'll do nicely."
I look up into Andrea's face, high above me. "What are you going to do to me?" I ask nervously.
"Whatever we want," is the reply. "When I said you were a slave, I didn't mean you would be fetching and carrying and doing menial work. Actually, I think a more appropriate word would be...toy. Your job will to be give pleasure to your mistress...and to your master."
With a growing sense of fear and terror, I stare up at her. "What, what does that mean?" I ask, not sure if I want to hear an answer.
Andrea smiles mischievously. "I mean that if you're placed between my thighs, it means I want you to play with my pussy. Likewise, if you're placed between your master's thighs, it means he wants you to play with his balls."
"You can't be serious," I say with a mixture of shock and disgust. "I..I won't do it. You can't make me do it."
Andrea laughs loudly. "Oh Pete," she says with amusement. "Of course you will do it. And I assure you, we CAN , make you do whatever we want. You'll be spending some time at your normal size. When you are your normal size, WE , will have control of your body. You will not be able to do or say anything unless we want you to. You'll have no choice but to obey. Would you like to know what your duties will be? Some of them anyway. I'll be using you for a dildo. Your master will use your mouth as a vagina, when he's not enjoying mine that is. I know that'll sound pretty horrific. You need to understand though that to us, you are not human, you are a sex toy. A living sex toy, but a sex toy nonetheless. But unlike most sex toys, you're one that can be enjoyed by male OR female.
I stare up at Andrea, with a deepening sense of horror, disgust, anger, nausea and fear. "Of course," Andrea says with a sly smile. "When your master is..enjoying your mouth, he will reach a point where he will have to ejaculate. If you're lucky, he'll do it in your mouth. We've made it so you don't need to swallow. So it'll just go straight down your throat. On top of that, you will be transformed into various things. Underwear, other clothing, sex toys, jewelry, a condom, that sort of thing. There are other things we'll be doing to and with you, but I'm keeping them for a surprise."
It's at that point I hear the door open and then close. I then hear the dull thud of someone walking on thin carpet. "Mmm mmm," I hear as Paul walks into the bedroom. "I could look at that perfect, beautiful, little ass all day long. Have you been tormenting our new slave?"
"Of course not," Andrea replies. "I was just telling him about some of his duties. I don't think he's too happy about this."
"Of course he isn't." Paul says as he walks up behind Andrea, puts his arms around her waist and rests his chin on her left shoulder. "There aren't many who actually WANT to be a slave. Don't worry though pal," he says to me. "Twenty or...maybe thirty years from now, you'll a happy, willing, obedient slave. Until then, I'm afraid you'll just have to suffer."
Andrea giggles as Paul starts kissing her neck, whilst at the same time, he slides his right hand down between her thighs and gently rubs her vagina. Andrea gasps as she closes her eyes, and then she lets out a long, soft, sigh.
"Oooh..baby." Andrea whispers as Paul continues kissing her neck while rubbing her pussy. "That feels nice."
"I can't get enough of you." Paul says breathlessly. "You, are so beautiful. I wanna fuck you right now."
Andrea giggles again. "Eat my pussy baby," she says softly. "And I'll think about it."
Paul quickly moves around to face Andrea and sinks to his knees. After looking at it for a few seconds, he then buries his face in Andrea's crotch. Andrea closes her eyes, tips her head back and lets out a loud groan as she puts her right hand behind Paul's head. "Oh baby, yes." She says breathlessly. "That's good. That is, real good." She gently moves her hips in a circular motion, rubbing her pussy on Paul's face. After ten minutes, Andrea puts her left on the back of Paul's head and pulls it hard into her crotch. At the same time, she pushes down and throws back her head and howls as she orgasms in his face.
Andrea slowly licks her lips and gives Paul a satisfied smile as she looks down at you. "You're so good at that." She says softly. "I love having my pussy eaten."
"I love eating your my pussy," Paul replies as he stands up. "You've got the sweetest pussy."
They kiss passionately as Andrea quickly removes Paul's clothing. It only takes a couple of seconds for Andrea to remove Paul's shirt, t-shirt, sneakers, jeans, socks and shorts. Andrea licks her lips again as she looks at Paul's enormous, erect penis. I can't say for sure, but it looks to be about ten inches long and pretty thick. She takes hold of it with her right hand and slowly moves it up and down his shaft. Paul's cock is so thick, Andrea's fingers can't get all the way around it. Paul groans as Andrea first licks his scrotum and then takes it in her mouth and starts to suck it. Paul groans loudly as he puts a hand on top of Andrea's head. After about a minute or so of sucking Paul's scrotum, Andrea slowly draws the tip of her tongue up the underside of his penis, all the way up to his cockhead. She moves her tongue all over Paul's cockhead, then gently takes into her mouth. She takes it out for few seconds as she looks up and smiles at her husband. She then takes the head of his cock into her mouth, followed by the shaft.
You watch in complete amazement, as Andrea's jaw opens unnaturally wide. Slowly, she takes the entire length of Paul's penis into her mouth. The whole ten inches. After a few seconds, she starts to move her head up and down. Paul closes his eyes and lets out a groan. "Yeah babe," he gasps. "Suck my cock."
Andrea does just that. She sucks every bit of Paul's penis for a full ten or fifteen minutes. Finally, Paul grunts and pulls Andrea's head down into his crotch. He groans loudly for a few seconds, grinding his crotch into Andrea's face as he ejaculates in her mouth. Andrea slowly lifts her head and releases Paul's cock. She spends a couple of minutes sucking and licking his cockhead clean, before slowly kissing her way up his body. They then move to the bed and spend a few minutes kissing passionately with Paul on top of Andrea, before they roll over and Andrea ends up on top of Paul.
About twenty minutes later Andrea, who's on top, lifts her head. "I think I'd like to have sex now." She says softly.
"With pleasure baby." Paul replies.
Andrea rears up and kneels astride her husband as she lifts up his cock. She positions herself above it and starts to lower herself down on his penis. She suddenly stops and then says. "Y'know baby, I think we should get our new slave involved here. I wouldn't want him to feel left out."
"What've you got in mind?" Paul asks.
Andrea giggles as she gets off the bed and starts walking toward my cage. "You'll see," she says softly. I suddenly start feeling a deep sense of terror, mixed with panic. I move to the back of the cage as Andrea opens the door at the front. "And where do you think you're gonna go?" She asks with an evil smile. "You're in a hamster cage."
"Get away!" I say in a blind panic as Andrea's giant right hand glides into the cage, straight toward me.
"Stay away from me, don't touch me." I plead.
Andrea grips me between her finger and thumb, pinning my arms to my sides, and lifts me out of the cage. "And just what do you think you're going to do if I don't?" She asks as she holds me up to her face. "You're helpless, slave."
"Wh, what are you going to do with me?" I ask, not really sure if I want to hear the answer.
Andrea smiles and chuckles softly. "Like I said to my husband," she replies. "You'll find out."
I feel a tingling sensation throughout my whole body, then I suddenly grow to about eleven inches. I also end up paralysed, which only serves to increase my terror. Andrea walks back to the bed and sits astride her husband.
"Y'know," she says as she lies me on top of Paul's penis. "I know you won't believe this, but you're actually very lucky to have us as your master and mistress. Most of our kind treat their slaves very badly. We prefer a more a relaxed approach. You're still a slave, but you'll be well treated. And we'll be..fairly..nice to you. Y'see, we figure that if we treat you more like a friend than a slave, you'll accept your life as our slave that much quicker. All we want, is to have fun with you. And to enjoy you. It'll still take a few years. Ten, maybe twenty. But eventually, you will accept that you're only reason for living, is to serve your master and mistress. You'll be very happy, and very willing to be our slave. You'll be happy to do whatever we want, let us do whatever we want with you. You'll even beg us to use you. It's just a shame that you'll be suffering until then. Nothing we do will cause you pain, we've made you indestructable. We'll forgive most of your disobedience, but you will be punished when we feel it necessary. Now it's time for your first job."
Andrea picks me up with her right hand, and then lifts Paul's cock up with her left. Being paralysed, there's nothing I can do but watch helplessly as Andrea presses my feet against his piss slit. I'm bogth terrified and horrified when the slit opens wide and my feet effortlessly disappear inside it. I hear Paul groan softly and and Andrea smiles as she slowly slides me deeper and deeper inside Paul's penis. Eventually, only my head is left sticking of him. A few seconds later, I start to feel a tingling in my feet and lower legs, then a feeling of them melting and stretching. The sensations die away as they move to my upper legs, then into my lower torso, my upper torso and finally, my neck and head. I feel my hair disappear and my scalp and skull deform as my mouth seems to twist until it's vertical. The final thing is a feeling like my throat is extending backwards. There's silence for a few seconds, then I feel a shaking as Paul laughs loudly. I know what's happened to me, but my mind doesn't want to accept it. I then see the palm of a giant hand descend toward me until it covers my face. I feel some movement and a hand grip me tightly. Another few seconds later and the hand moves away to reveal Paul standing in front of a full length mirror. The sight that greets is one that fills me with a level of horror that I've never felt before. I'm nowhere to be seen in the reflected image in the mirror, just Paul standing there holding his penis. It takes a few seconds for the realization to sink in that the hand I feel wrapped around me, is same hand that's wrapped around Paul's penis. My mind is still having trouble accepting it, but the fact is, I am now Paul's penis.
The smile on Paul's face is one of satisfaction. "I always enjoy having another man as my cock." He says as he looks at me in the mirror. "I love the feeling of power I get from knowing that my penis used to be a human being. And you're the best one yet. You feel like you belong down there. It's going to be a real pleasure to have sex with my wife while you're my cock. I'm sure it must be pretty terrifying. And I'm even more sure that you hate it, and us. To be honest, I don't care. If I did, you wouldn't be attached to my groin. But like we've already said, you'll be well treated. All we want, is to use and enjoy you as our toy. The sooner you accept your place in life, the easier it will be for you. I'm going to you to work now, Andrea's looking pretty hungry. It may be horrible for you to be my penis, but at least you get fuck a really hot woman. You'll be doing it with your whole body, but that's half the fun. Actually, it feels a little weird having you down there. I mean, right now, I'm an American man, with an English penis." He chuckled as he let go of me and walked toward the bed. "God baby," I hear him say from high above me. "You get more beautiful everyday. "
Andrea giggles as he lies on top her, trapping me between their immense lower bodies. The pressure on my transformed body is immense. Especially since I have almost the entire weight of a full grown man, who I'm now a part of, on top of me. It's made worse by the fact that I'm fully. I feel stretched and stiff. It's an unpleasant feeling, made even worse by the fact that I'm completely paralysed. There's also the fact that I'm fully aware I'm not actually breathing anymore. That thought on its own leaves me in a state of terror.
After an eternity of having a giant man lying on top of me, pressing me down into his wifes soft, warm flesh, the couple roll over so that she's on top. This leaves me upside down. Being somewhat lighter than her husband the pressure on my body is eased. But still, it's like having a mountain lying on top of me. A short while later she starts slowly sliding down Paul's body. Her enormous body slides over me until her breasts slide down either side of me. Eventually, she disappears from my view. A few seconds later, I see the upside down picture of Paul licking his lips before letting out a soft groan. I realise that Andrea is either kissing, licking or sucking his testicles. After a few minutes, I feel something rough and wet on what used to be my feet. I quickly realize it's Andrea's tongue. I see Paul smile and sigh as Andrea slowly draws her tongue all the way up the front of my body. I then find myself being pulled up until I'm looking at the ceiling. Andrea's smiling face then comes into view and rapidly gets bigger and bigger until her face completely fills my field of vision as she plants a kiss that covers what used to be my face. She then spends a few seconds licking me before opening her mouth wide and taking my head into it. She sucks hard for a while before taking my head out. She smiles mischeviously at me before lowering her head and taking my head into her mouth again. This time though, to my complete surprise, she slowly takes the rest of me into her mouth as well. It's a terrifying experience, mixed with surprise and amazement. I'm currently about eleven inches tall so it shouldn't be possible for her to do this. Then again, it shouldn't have been possible for me to be turned into another man's penis, but that's exactly what happened. Andrea slowly starts moving her head up and down whilst sucking hard. I can feel her teeth scraping my back and my front as she does so. She gradually builds up speed and starts twisting her head from side to side. Eventually, I start to feel a weird sensation in the base of what was my throat. There's a thick liquid slowly travelling up to where mouth used to be. I also have a horrible, salty/coppery taste that accompanies it. It doesn't take much to work out that it's Paul's semen. It quickly travels the length of my throat, and then my body goes into spasm as I suddenly feel ill and start making an involuntary rapid vomitting reflex, spitting Paul's cum into Andrea's mouth as she greedily gulps it down. A few seconds later it stops, much to my relief. I'm still left with the horrible coppery/salty taste though. Andrea slowly lifts her head until I'm finally back in the outside world.
The two giants spend the next ten or fifteen minutes kissing before Paul slowly kisses his way down Andrea's body until his head is between her thighs. He spends about another fifteen minutes eating Andrea's pussy and then they spend more time kissing. Eventually, Paul raises his hips and I see a female hand slide down Paul's chest and slide down over my front. She gently pulls me away from his body and I find myself staring helplessly at the enormous lips of Andrea's pussy, glistening with her body's natural lubricants. Andrea rubs my face against the lips of her pussy a few times and then I hear her say: "Slide him into me baby. I need to feel him inside me."
"Whatever you want babe." Paul replies.
Paul gently pushes his hips down, forcing my head between the lips of Andrea's pussy. Slowly, he slides more and more of me into his wife until his groin is pressed firmly against hers. I can feel the walls of Andrea's vagina all around me, stretched wide to accommodate my length and girth. They feel kind of velvety smooth and extremely slippery. It's pitch black, but that doesn't really matter. All I know right now is that I'm absolutely terrified. I can't believe it, I just can't believe it. First I get turned into another man's penis, then his wife takes me into her mouth as she gives him a blowjob, and now I'm trapped inside her vagina, waiting to be used to have sex with her.
I don't have to wait for long. I'm slowly pulled down the long, hot, wet tunnel of Andrea's vagina until only my head is left inside her. Almost immediately I'm plunged back in again. when I get to the other end of Andrea's pussy, I feel Paul grind his groin into Andrea's and moves me from side to side. He then withdraws me for a second time, leaving just my head inside Andrea as before, and then he quickly pushes me back in. This goes on for several minutes and then he starts thrusting me in and out slightly faster. This is the most horrific, humiliating, disgusting experience I have ever known. My mind is still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that not only am I currently another man's penis, but at this very moment he's using me to have sex with his wife. From the muffled moans and groans from outside and above me, I guess they're also getting a lot of pleasure from what they're doing to me.
Paul speeds up a little more. He keeps going like this for the rest of their sex session. After what feels like an eternity of being thrust in and out of Andrea's giant pussy, I suddenly feel an odd sensation at the bottom of where my feet used to be. I also get the grossly unpleasant taste of Paul's semen in the base of my throat. It slowly rises the length of my throat, which seems to be running the length of my eleven inch tall body. At the same time, Andrea's immense vagina grips me slightly tighter and I can feel a distinct rise in temperature. Also, the muffled moans and groans are getting faster and louder. At this point, Paul is slamming me in and out of Andrea's hot pussy as fast and hard as he can. His semen rises up my throat until I feel it in my mouth. Paul then slams me hard into Andrea and my whole body goes into spasm, just like before, as he cums inside Andrea's pussy. The muscles in Andrea's vagina squeeze me tight as both of them have an intense orgasm.
When it's over, they simply lie there, with me trapped inside Andrea's cum filled vagina. For what seems like years, I lie there helplessly until Paul finally pulls me out. \line "Aaah! That was heaven." Paul says as he gives me a quick pat. "Like I said, you make an excellent penis. I think if we get bored with you as a slave, I'll have you down there permanently. Don't worry though, by then you'll be a more than willing slave. In fact, you'll probably beg me to let you be my dick forever."
After about another half hour of kissing, the giant couple then fall asleep. I slowly become flaccid and find myself lying upside down on his stomach and end staying there for the night.
As daylight finally comes, the giant pair slowly awaken. Paul gets out of bed and I find myself swinging between his legs until I finally feel a hand grip me firmly and I find myself looking down into a huge toilet bowl. I barely have time to feel the full horror before a foul taste fills my mouth. I can only watch the yellow liquid helplessly as Paul pisses into the toilet. I'm not sure how long it lasts, about a minute I think, but it's a relief when he finally stops and shakes me two or three times. Andrea goes in next and after she emerges they have sex again, with her on top this time. When they've finished, Paul takes a shower, taking great delight in taunting me as he washes his new penis. Andrea takes a shower while Paul dries himself, and me off. He then pulls on a pair of boxers, leaving me hanging out of them. He puts on a t-shirt followed by a pair of jeans. He buttons them but leaves me hanging out of the fly. After pulling on a sweater he walks to the full length mirror and holds me up.
"Well," he says cheerfully. "These are the last few hours you'll be spending in your country for a while. Next time you see daylight it'll be on the plane, over the Atlantic, in the toilet. After that, you're mistress and I will be back home in New York. And you'll begin your new life as our sex toy. As we said, there's nothing you can do about it. And you will be well treated. So I suggest you spend the next few hours, tucked away in my pants, thinking about whether you want your life to be easy or difficult. It makes no difference to us, we'll be enjoying you either way. But you might want to get used to it as soon as possible."
With that, he smiles at me before sliding me into his jeans and shorts. I can feel my left side pressed tightly against the inside of his left thigh, while on my right I can feel the fabric of his shorts. It's very warm and dark. I then hear a loud noise as Paul pulls up the zipper on his jeans, and it suddenly gets a little tighter.
Over the next hour or so, I feel a lot of movement and hear a lot of muffled voices and laughter. A couple of hours later, I feel Paul sit down and somehow, I know that they're on the plane, waiting to taxi onto the runway. I find myself wondering if I'll ever see my home. I doubt it. I get the feeling that one or another, I'll be with Paul and Andrea forever. Strangely, my fear has disappeared. I still feel humiliated and angry, but as he said, there's nothing I can do about it. With nothing else to do, I find myself feeling slightly grateful that both Paul and Andrea are extremely good looking. It's only a small comfort, but I know that this would be a whole lot worse if they were fat and unattractive. I wonder if things could possibly get any worse than my being another man's penis. I'll be finding out in several hours time.
reload
New to the forum

Postby Dragonheart » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:19 pm

I agree. It is a great way to insult your prey
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby jazzfan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Mrawr! That got me hard!
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:08 pm

There's two groups on SoFurry: https://www.sofurry.com/groups/view?id=1820 Cock Transformation and https://www.sofurry.com/groups/view?id=4543 Port Valleygate (run by me). There's also a subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cocktf/

The whole of Reddit seems to be down right now but the other two are just fine! Please check out both and the subreddit once that decided to stop dying of death
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby ogigaho » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

ogigaho
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 pm

ogigaho wrote:http://g.e-hentai.org/g/713319/13e1158ead/

That's an interesting one since it's a double transformation with a follow up sequence.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jazzfan » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:10 pm

pretty sexy sequence
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:48 pm

Well, y'all seem to have inspired me to write something about this subject, despite it being far from my usual theme of unbirth. That last linked gallery especially did it, I think. Mind, this one's a rather unusual CTF story in that the intended victim turns the tables on her assailant, and he ends up as the cock.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/375322
So um, thanks for the inspiration.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Cockvore