Post-Cockvore

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Post-Cockvore

Postby StomachQueen37 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:03 am

So you've got your guy/gal/whatever of choice in your shaft. What happens next?

I'm just looking for what CV preds prefer to happen once their prey has been caught. Do you let them back out, safe, sound, and covered in cum, or do you send them further down to be your next load? Are they going to end up in some other girl, or do you just leave them as a stain on the carpet?

Not a pred myself, but I do like the idea of watching a cute guy/futa slide another girl down their shaft, and helping them with the mess afterwards.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Re: Post-Cockvore

Postby Lurkergonnalurk » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:14 am

I have a little personal canon for that, it goes as follows:

Basically, going down one's shaft means you'll be deposited in their balls for "processing", basically churning you into more seed much like being digested, except you don't become fat and waste.
However, if you get shot out of the predator, primarily by making them come, before this process is completed, you half-cummified body starts re-absorbing the spunk that used to be you into itself in order to recover, which can take up to several hours depending on how far "gone" you were.

It is recommended to spend that time cuddling with your predator, watch a movie or something, it's adorable. ^^
Lurkergonnalurk
New to the forum

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:42 pm

For my cock vore preds, the path down is a little more complex.

First it's down the shaft, then squeezed through the prostate, and finally to the balls/sac. The balls don't start converting the prey to cum until the have been down for an hour, and that gives the pred a chance to cum them up whole.

Complete digestion to cum takes half a hour, but sexual attention speeds it up.

The prey has an option of playing in the prostate as they are squeezed through to get the pred to cum them back up.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby noilylo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:04 pm

As a CV predator i prefer turn my prey to cum and shoot them into a prey
BUT
I don't mind shooting her without turning her into cum.
and it depend of who i sent her to. An unwilling friend is fun. Or my "new girlriend" if it's someone i know.
noilylo
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:48 am

I prefer absorption via cum digestion/transformation
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby blergle » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:31 am

My favorite CV predator sucks prey into his digestion pouches, which are where testicles would normally be, and they are transformed into semen, which he then feeds to himself by way of being very flexible.
blergle
---

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:35 am

I let them out, usually by way of letting them come out with a load. Then you get to use them again and again!
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:29 pm

I'd jerk them off into my own mouth and swallow their messy cummy remains.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby CorsairtheDragon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 am

StomachQueen37 wrote:So you've got your guy/gal/whatever of choice in your shaft. What happens next?

I'm just looking for what CV preds prefer to happen once their prey has been caught. Do you let them back out, safe, sound, and covered in cum, or do you send them further down to be your next load? Are they going to end up in some other girl, or do you just leave them as a stain on the carpet?

Not a pred myself, but I do like the idea of watching a cute guy/futa slide another girl down their shaft, and helping them with the mess afterwards.

Usually, I'll keep someone down in the sack for a good while before letting them out along with a sizable amount of spooge. Other times, I might let them break down into cum
CorsairtheDragon
New to the forum

Postby rubuio91 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:19 am

The hottest thing for me is probably cum transformation and condom disposal, with a nice photo of them, or their name written on it.
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:32 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:47 am

Thagrahn wrote:For my cock vore preds, the path down is a little more complex.

First it's down the shaft, then squeezed through the prostate, and finally to the balls/sac. The balls don't start converting the prey to cum until the have been down for an hour, and that gives the pred a chance to cum them up whole.

Complete digestion to cum takes half a hour, but sexual attention speeds it up.

The prey has an option of playing in the prostate as they are squeezed through to get the pred to cum them back up.

Over a year later, and I find myself shifting more toward endo instead of cum digestion. I do still like involving the prostate since that gives the prey a chance to get themselves, or just pleasure the pres while inside.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:39 am

I like the idea of the person being cummified in the nuts, and if shot into a fertile woman, they're eventually reborn... Otherwise they just get wasted.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Return to Cockvore