[Furry Fatal CockVore fic] title--Eat Me

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

[Furry Fatal CockVore fic] title--Eat Me

Postby blessedwasthechild » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:55 pm

[M/f] male pred, female prey.

Grossly self-indulgent trash, probably off-putting to those countless many who haven't seen me around. Written in a first-person/second-person split perspective (first person given to the prey). I don't know about you but I hate that format so I understand if a lot of other people won't read it just for that, so best to put that out there quickly. Oh and its furry, I guess that's a problem with a lot of people. I know written work isn't the most popular thing to put into a forum post (am I even in the right area?), but I figured I'd make a drop and just delete if this is an inappropriate topic.

Anyway its a fatal cock vore story with some heavy sexual objectification and what I consider an intense usage of anti-female domination and glorification of the male power fantasy. I think I like torturing myself because I'm totally opposed to this when it comes to real world politics, so I guess I should state that which shouldn't really need stating--don't treat women like trash, dongdangit! But if you can separate your fantasies from how you treat women, are furry, and think there's a sore lack of stories of dudes eating chicks, then maybe this is for you? If you can get passed the bad writing?

https://aryion.com/g4/view/357567

Also, file attached in-post.
Attachments
Eat Me.doc
(61.5 KiB) Downloaded 1037 times
Eat Me.rtf
(95.61 KiB) Downloaded 585 times
Last edited by blessedwasthechild on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Re: [Furry Fatal CockVore fic] title--Eat Me

Postby Gelus » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:50 pm

On the first/second person perspective, which one is the 'I' and which one is the 'you'? That's pretty important when it comes to pred/prey dynamics around here I'd think.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blessedwasthechild » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 am

Gelus wrote:On the first/second person perspective, which one is the 'I' and which one is the 'you'? That's pretty important when it comes to pred/prey dynamics around here I'd think.

Okay, did something about that. Although technically that answer is given in the first sentence of the story so anyone who actually follows the link will notice it. ;/
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Gelus » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:08 am

This is true but you're very unlikely to have anyone actually follow the link if they don't know what they're getting into, especially around here.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore