Cockvore Teasing appreciation thread.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cockvore Teasing appreciation thread.

Postby zeek175 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:58 pm

I ADORE Cock vore teasing.
Preds rubbing their crotch on people's faces before they get erect,
or fingering their own slit and getting really lewd,
or shoving inanimate objects down first just to show the prey what's going to happen.
Or when they use their fingers to splay open their slit so you can see the inside,
and when they mention beforehand how much they want you IN IT.
Or when they do really sexual things beforehand like just rubbing their dick all over the prey or coating them in precum.

I was just wondering if there was anyone else for whom the tease is as big a turn on as the action. Maybe we could get a thread going around it.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cockvore Teasing appreciation thread.

Postby blessedwasthechild » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:03 pm

I think this post just gave me material for like 5 or 6 stories ._.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Oh yeah, I love that stuff! I always feel like a hard, degrading cockslap paired with some humiliating dialogue is a great way to start out any cock vore.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Houyo » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:23 am

Anticipation is half the fun.
Houyo
???

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:19 am

Oh heck yes. This can make ANY form of vore better and more sensual/sexual. It's foreplay!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jamie263 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:56 am

I love teasing before any type of vore.
Jamie263
Been posting for a bit

Postby blessedwasthechild » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:52 pm

Spunkomatic66 wrote:Oh yeah, I love that stuff! I always feel like a hard, degrading cockslap paired with some humiliating dialogue is a great way to start out any cock vore.

I can't begin to tell you how much cock-slapping appeals to me.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:46 pm

blessedwasthechild wrote:
Spunkomatic66 wrote:Oh yeah, I love that stuff! I always feel like a hard, degrading cockslap paired with some humiliating dialogue is a great way to start out any cock vore.

I can't begin to tell you how much cock-slapping appeals to me.

Right? Nothing like a wet, meaty smack in the face to really degrade somebody.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 am

I wouldn't mind sucking the member I'm about to enter. So I can know what I will taste like afterwards...
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:01 am

There is also holding one prey to the sack or base of the cock while another prey gets the trip down.

This works best if the two prey care about each other, and puts them in a position where not only due they witness what is about to happen to them, but also helpless to save the other.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zeek175 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Maan the thread died too soon. How about some relevant content?

Slit Stretching is one of my real favorites. People should really make more of it. Especially when it's done in a way that's really erotic or really threatening or BOTH. So good!

zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Wed May 03, 2017 4:46 pm

I agree, this makes every kind of vore better and is a hot foreplay. Especially with Cockvore I love it, when the face of the victim is held against the slowly opening penis and the Pred says something like "The inside of my penis will be the last thing you see."
He Devour a Object, to show the prey what will happen is also great. Or even much better and my absolute favorite, push another person into the penis which is important for the prey, for example sister or girlfriend and say something like "I will do the same with you, as with your girlfriend." The Prey must see shocked and helpless how the girlfriend is sucked into his penis and disappears in it.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby CorsairtheDragon » Mon May 08, 2017 10:23 am

I don't know about any of you, but I, personally, enjoy it when a herm or futa pushes their member over another and suckles it before pulling off and then cock voring their catch
CorsairtheDragon
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore