Ratio of Males and Females into Cockvore

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vote for ALL that apply to you.

Poll ended at Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:10 am

I identify more as Male.
24%
I identify more as Female.
13%
I identify more as Male and am into Cockvore.
50%
I identify more as Female and am into Cockvore.
13%

Total votes : 159

Ratio of Males and Females into Cockvore

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:10 am

So, since we have an unknown ratio of Males to Females on this site, I figured a few polls in some of the different areas would help give a clue.

So, going to keep this one simple, and just focus on the questions that actually mater.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Ratio of Males and Females into Cockvore

Postby Cowrie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 pm

I'm female and into CV, but only when the pred is a herm or dickgirl. I'm not big on male preds under any circumstances.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 am

Cowrie wrote:I'm female and into CV, but only when the pred is a herm or dickgirl. I'm not big on male preds under any circumstances.

Why? Are you lesbian, and dislike the gender difference, or is it something else?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby at_tltb » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am

I'm male and CV is one of my favorite type of vore. Herms and dickgirls are hot, but I prefer male CV preds if he is small and cute enough. :roll:
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 am

UnforsakenFantasy wrote:Why? Are you lesbian, and dislike the gender difference, or is it something else?

Heh, no I'm actually ace. It's just that I'm predator-only and find it hard to impossible to identify with a male pred.
Cowrie
???

Postby kisupure » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:37 am

Genderless (so I didn't actually vote in the poll), and exclusively into male macro CV.
kisupure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silversepiroth » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:34 am

I'm a straight male & I like CV, but exclusively with human micro/macro. The hypercock thing is a SERIOUS turn off for me.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Moo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Bi female, and if it has a dick, I'm down for CV. I'm mostly prey, but I can switch occasionally.
Moo
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 pm

I kind of wish you added orientations to the poll because I'd be even more interested in the correlation between cock vore, gender, and orientation, as well if it is fatal or not.

The biggest problem with this sort of thing though is that you cannot account (I don't think) for that males tend to be more outgoing with their sexual identities, including online? So you won't know if these numbers would be more even if only there were more females who would/could have this kink but aren't going to end up seeing a poll like this, or aren't going to want to vote.

For example I want to be helpful and voted anyway but my gut instinct when seeing something like this was "is this person only asking cuz they wanna know how hard it will be to find a girlfriend"? and that sort of thing can skew your results. I dunno maybe I'm overthinking it, all I'm saying is I wasn't sure if I wanted to vote at first. Yknow?
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 pm

I want to be helpful and voted anyway but my gut instinct when seeing something like this was "is this person only asking cuz they wanna know how hard it will be to find a girlfriend"? and that sort of thing can skew your results. I dunno maybe I'm overthinking it, all I'm saying is I wasn't sure if I wanted to vote at first.

If it helps at all, I've heard this is a fairly common sentiment.

Bi and fatal, by the way.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:07 pm

blessedwasthechild wrote:I kind of wish you added orientations to the poll because I'd be even more interested in the correlation between cock vore, gender, and orientation, as well if it is fatal or not.

The biggest problem with this sort of thing though is that you cannot account (I don't think) for that males tend to be more outgoing with their sexual identities, including online? So you won't know if these numbers would be more even if only there were more females who would/could have this kink but aren't going to end up seeing a poll like this, or aren't going to want to vote.

For example I want to be helpful and voted anyway but my gut instinct when seeing something like this was "is this person only asking cuz they wanna know how hard it will be to find a girlfriend"? and that sort of thing can skew your results. I dunno maybe I'm overthinking it, all I'm saying is I wasn't sure if I wanted to vote at first. Yknow?

Actually, the intent was purely curiosity and an attempt to see how the genders differ with reguard to certain types of vore, but people seem to either not understand, or don't care to do these correctly.

The current number of people that identify as male's into cock vore is currently twice that of people that identify as Male in general. That causes the ratio to be 200%...

Ratios should never result in improper fractions or results above 100%.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Chiming in to say that I did it right.

Just saying. >.>
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Yeah, though it wasn't me, at least one girl did it the wrong way as well. 16 people voted they were girls, 17 that they're girls into CV.
Cowrie
???

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 am

jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore