How long do you like cum digestion to take?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How long do you like cum digestion to take?

Postby Cygni » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:14 pm

Personally, I like it to last a while. Not days, but at least an hour. I like the thought of being able to feel myself getting gooier over time until I'm nothing but sloshy cum. How about you all?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: How long do you like cum digestion to take?

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:24 pm

I like it to go in stages; 2 hours of storage for endo fun, then 1 hour of softening, and finally liquification in 1 minute.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blessedwasthechild » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:22 pm

For me it varies by the nature of the predator. Predators with impressive balls like horses, raccoon-dogs (tanuki) and to a lesser degree squirrels (cuz of the nuts pun stuff) could digest their prey right in front of you, whereas predators I think of as more sensual like deer wolves reptiles or skunks would take between 4-8 hours to digest their prey depending on talent, intent, and the size of their prey.

I also like to increase the digestion time for predators who cock vore more for sexual pleasure, whereas those who actually cock vore to satisfy a sort of hunger (so satisfying the hunger or addiction is a higher priority than any pleasure they get, if any) will be the predators who digest the fastest.

A performance vore-er might digest prey in as little as 5 minutes, like a horse who is a strip performer who cock vores. Most predators, however, need about 6 hours to digest prey in my scenarios.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:23 am

I usually prefer it to be quick, and humiliatingly so.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby zeek175 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:31 pm

@blessedwasthechild That's a really sensible system actually. I like it.
Hungry balls eat, horny balls enjoy.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby Starcomet » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:01 pm

I prefer all manner of digestion to be very slow.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:48 am

blessedwasthechild wrote:For me it varies by the nature of the predator. Predators with impressive balls like horses, raccoon-dogs (tanuki) and to a lesser degree squirrels (cuz of the nuts pun stuff) could digest their prey right in front of you, whereas predators I think of as more sensual like deer wolves reptiles or skunks would take between 4-8 hours to digest their prey depending on talent, intent, and the size of their prey.

I also like to increase the digestion time for predators who cock vore more for sexual pleasure, whereas those who actually cock vore to satisfy a sort of hunger (so satisfying the hunger or addiction is a higher priority than any pleasure they get, if any) will be the predators who digest the fastest.

A performance vore-er might digest prey in as little as 5 minutes, like a horse who is a strip performer who cock vores. Most predators, however, need about 6 hours to digest prey in my scenarios.

I like this, it's kind of been my head cannon. Mostly the species that ore more virile, like rabbits and such digest faster. Other species that are less digest slower.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:13 am

for me it depends on the personality of the character- some might enjoy feeling it for a time,perhaps "sleeping off" the bulge and having some left to go in the morning, while more hyper(energetic) characters might enjoy watching/feeling them shrink down right away
masterofvore1
---

Return to Cockvore