The "feasibility" of cum digestion

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The "feasibility" of cum digestion

Postby Cygni » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:04 pm

The title isn't clickbait! I swear! I was just wondering if it would be theoretically possible for a certain type of specialized cell/enzyme/whatever could completely deconstruct all somatic cells into their basic proteins and re-assemble them as the "pred"'s DNA, or maybe the DNA of the one that was "digested." I know that, from an evolutionary standpoint, this would never occur. But with the future of genetic engineering, do you thing this is a possibility? I haven't taken Biology since High School, so I have zero actual knowledge to base this on, but I have a few theories on how it might work.

There could be some sort of bacteria or amoebic/protozoan lifeform living in symbiosis with the pred. The lifeform would break down all organic tissue it comes in contact with (except for the pred) and render it into usable nutrients and cum. The pred could then use this cum to fuck someone (I'm not using too many scientific terms) and the lifeform would "infect" them, too. This makes it not the pred that does it, but the life form. If the lifeform has no actual DNA of it's own, just the DNA it takes from the prey, then cell division would be extremely rapid. This would basically be some sort of stem cell that would allow the pred to get a hyper cock/balls to fit their prey. Then, when the prey is inside, the cells go back to the sac. This makes the most "sense" in terms of actual biology out of the two theories.

A second theory is that the pred's sperm cells mutated to the point that they thought every single cell was an egg, and basically impregnated every cell of the prey's body. This would cause rapid swelling of the cell and breakdown of cell material, leaving nothing but a mush. This is how the prey would be "digested" into cum. Not as feasible, as that sort of mutation probably isn't even possible with genetic engineering.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The "feasibility" of cum digestion

Postby crion1 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:13 am

Naturally? No way. There are better things the predator could be doing with its meal. Metabolism, for instance. That whole staying-alive deal. There’s not much point in producing copious amounts of sperm/seminal fluid in the first place; only one cell ever gets used (occasionally more, if there’s more than one egg, but I think the so-called octomom holds the record, and that’s still just eight among millions).

Could you design some sort of biological “program” (to keep the terminology simple) designed to convert consumed matter into sperm? Yeah, I guess, if you had futuristic technology, but at a certain point the difference between organisms and very small computers begins to blur, and gets blurrier quite quickly. Designing a system that actually does this would veer well into the blur.
crion1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 am

This depends largely on the nature of what the semen is to be used for.

If for reproduction, then population growth is needed, and the semen is not carrying sperm, but raw genetic material with which the impregnated host can turn into multiple babies.

If for food, then the semen is really the liquefied prey with nutrients in a ready to absorb form.

There is no logic or science to back up any need for evolution to develop either of these traits, therefore this one stays in fantast, or the works of a twisted scientist.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KnightleyPaine » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Biologist here.

Flat no.

Just use half-scientific technobabble to justify it, like you know how a virus will override the RNA to produce more cells and then go 'Wut iffffff da sperm did that and and and regress stuff to stem cells that then becomes...', I mean I see you already tried that with the symbiotic protozoan going into the realm of making up fantasy species and environments.
KnightleyPaine
Participator

Postby Speedyblupi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

I think your first idea is probably technically physically possible, but the process would be incredibly complex and would have no evolutionary purpose, so would require genetic engineering to an extreme totally unlike what has ever been done before - creating a completely unique biochemical process from scratch. In a practical sense this is not feasible at all, but you've come up with some interesting ideas.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby DestinyLust » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:43 pm

As someone who's not a biologist I can hardly argue you KnightleyPaine, but I'd like to hear an example of a wall that advanced biological engineering couldn't solve? I'm nerdy and interested in biology occasionally myself, and I know that the potential of engineered life is quite beyond what we can imagine. Do you believe that there's simply no way to properly take the materials from living cells and reorganize them into such a form, barring actual manipulation of the base molecular components via microtechnology?
DestinyLust
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Just eating stuff via normal means will turn food into cum - males produce sperm by re purposing matter eaten, females support the growth of a new generation by re purposing matter consumed by them, building new eggs within the new life during gestation.

At a very simplistic level, this is the purpose of living creatures, so support the reproductive process, everything else about living things is to facilitate this function.

Yeah, digesting stuff in the genitals is impossible by any means except imaginary ones, but food you eat can become cum, in part.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 am

KnightleyPaine wrote:Biologist here.

Flat no.

Just use half-scientific technobabble to justify it, like you know how a virus will override the RNA to produce more cells and then go 'Wut iffffff da sperm did that and and and regress stuff to stem cells that then becomes...', I mean I see you already tried that with the symbiotic protozoan going into the realm of making up fantasy species and environments.

This is a hypothetical question about a fantsy fetish. I don't appreciate you insulting me.

Furthermore, I'm not intending to assert the validity of my wild theories. Far from it. I am almost certain that hey are impossible, and I'm certain my science is flawed. I was drunk when I wrote this, so take it for what it is. Ramblings and silly thoughts designed to entertain you all and make you wonder "what if cock vore were real." You all have blown this way out of proportion and are insulting my intelligence with obvious remarks that this is not within the realm of possibility. If you have tried to understand what I wrote a little better before you started posting, you would see that I was just trying to start a friendly dialogue, not write a damned dissertation on bio-engineering, I have to say I am deeply disappointed with you all.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Vae » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwiYNYlqJL0

Edit: In retrospect, I'd like to clarify that this simplistic answer to the question is meant for humor, not to be a jerk.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scratch » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:05 am

I'm a biology degree holder, if not a biologist; I don't think you're totally off at all, there are examples of parasitism where the parasite takes the place of the host's body part.
In order to turn a body into sperm you would need a full metabolic process of breaking down the body (mechanical, acidic and enzymatic) into component parts, which would then need to be further metabolized and then turned into sperm.
You could therefore have a case where the 'organism' digested the prey and sent that into the blood stream for the host to use for sperm production (no biological advantage)
Or give the organism the full gamet, including its own 'sperm' production. That's a lot of machinery for one cell but you could have a collection of different cells working together, like in a sponge or ctenophore. Something like this: the host's gonads (or one gonad) are replaced by a colonoy of cells inside of its own protective membrane. Some cells secrete digestive elements (acid and enzymes), another type might have some motile ability (or spur contractions of the gonads by the host?) to mechanically separate prey, another set might have the ability to digest the raw material into usable material for the last set of mother cells which would produce both all the other cells and fresh 'sperm' cells.
I think you could look at sperm as a sort of virus since it does share genetic material in a similar fashion (eggs are made to recieve them of course) and that could be how the organism propagates. You could even figure in a pet retrovirus that makes the necessary changes.
There would be a lot of metabolic and material waste, so it would probably be either funnelled into the host's bloodstream (metabolic) or ejected with the ejaculation.
As a fiction writer, there's no way to know what kind of technologies will pop up in the future, and I think there's a lot of leeway for biological answers if you allow that there could be an vast array of life out in the universe existing in all kinds of ways.
Scratch
Somewhat familiar

Postby gibrick » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Being this fetish is entirely fantasy I think one could rationally explain such a thing, however it's sound ridiculous but it would in theory work. First things first thing original cock would have to go, once that's done enter the cock parasite. Like the parasite which replaces a fishes tongue, this one replaces your cock. However it needs nutrients to survive which is where it'd have to digest people. Now that being said no sane human being, emphasis on sane, is going to willing inflict such a horror upon another human being; enter Ophiocordyceps (I just call it zombie fungus). Zombie fungus slowly takes over its host driving it to do things which benefits the parasite, including killing itself. Such a cock parasite could use such a thing to control it's host into performing said horrors we fantasize about. So in summary cock replacing parasite with characteristics or zombie fungus. It replaces the host's penis and drives them to consume people using the penis, digest them in tye ballsacks, and maybe use the cum as a way of spreading the parasite? The zombie fungus could also fuck with hormones and increas sex drive, which'd make sense considering testosterone is gonna have to sky rocket to produce such quantities of semen. But hey that's just a theory, a uh.....kink theory?

I mean realistically this'd never happen but it's fun to rationalize fantasies and see the logic behind them; however ludicrous they may be.
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore