Just ignore this

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Just ignore this

Postby gibrick » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Right I wanna delete this thread as my intention wasn't to piss people off which it has. My apologies for doing so but I won't feel things are fully rectified until it's been deleted, so how do that or is that not possible.
Last edited by gibrick on Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Re: Less talk More Cock

Postby MarinLaFey » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:06 am

Please look up cock vore in tags. There's almost something new everday.

Forums are ment for sharing ideas and opinions.

Not to mention there are several picture sharing threads in here.

Also not to mention if you just expect something for nothing in this world you'll be serious disappointed.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby lalalalas » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:50 am

I think that CV is on the rise, but if you feel this is a problem, its one that you can help solve. Commission your favorite artist or try your hand at a CV story. Even easier, try heading to the LFRP forum and finding someone to roleplay with.
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby gibrick » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:17 pm

I do wanna say I'm not trying to be a dick here I am still largely new to this site as l have said I am largely a lurker so maybe it my place but I will do as you have recommended thank you for you input. No that's not sarcasm I just get frustrated sometimes trying to find something new and there isn't anything
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:47 pm

Welcome to the forum! Since you're new, I feel the need to mention that a lot of the community tends to get very frustrated when people make topics asking for more of X fetish or catering to Y kink. Every so often we get a topic or post that's like "Why is there so much X? There should be more Y!" and those are just the worst. The worst. People generally just ignore those threads/posts, but trust me when I say they bother people.

That being said, if you have a bit of money to spare or are willing to hunt down an artist looking to take requests, that is when it's considered appropriate to ask for art.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gibrick » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Well that being said then is there anyway to delete this or is it just stuck here now.
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Postby lalalalas » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:05 pm

gibrick wrote:I do wanna say I'm not trying to be a dick here I am still largely new to this site as l have said I am largely a lurker so maybe it my place but I will do as you have recommended thank you for you input. No that's not sarcasm I just get frustrated sometimes trying to find something new and there isn't anything

After reading this, I don't think you're a dick at all! If you still want to delete your comments, you can click the edit button and replace everything with "..."
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Re: Just ignore this

Postby gibrick » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Eh irregardless I became"that guy", I don't really fancy being said guy.
gibrick
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore