If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

Postby Nooguy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Well I'm quite thoroughly in the mood for some CTF, anyone feel like throbbing a bit?
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Amorous » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Nooguy wrote:Well I'm quite thoroughly in the mood for some CTF, anyone feel like throbbing a bit

I think "a bit" is a big understatement for me.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrCaius » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:31 pm

nope
Last edited by DrCaius on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Postby thehunter01 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:08 am

I would love to CTF the people I CV, it doesnt matter if there's one or five, willing or unwilling, accepts defeat, wiggles or tries and fight back. As long their bodies are being added to my shaft, balls and cum I don't really care and the more permanent the better.
thehunter01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jakkin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:43 am

Would definately try as prey and pred. As prey though it would have to be with a herm or futa though and I am an endo person so no churning for me.

I'm just going to throw out a question though if you want someone to keep struggling in your balls(they dont realize they arent going to die) how do you do that since after a while theyd just give up and be a lump in your sack?
Jakkin
New to the forum

Postby Nooguy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Jakkin wrote:Would definately try as prey and pred. As prey though it would have to be with a herm or futa though and I am an endo person so no churning for me.

I'm just going to throw out a question though if you want someone to keep struggling in your balls(they dont realize they arent going to die) how do you do that since after a while theyd just give up and be a lump in your sack?

Probably have to be a bit manipulative, give them a promise of letting them out to draw out their struggles and squirms.
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Nooguy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Amotiger wrote:
Nooguy wrote:Well I'm quite thoroughly in the mood for some CTF, anyone feel like throbbing a bit

Someone sounds eager ;)
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Amorous » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Nooguy wrote:
Amotiger wrote:

Someone sounds eager ;)

What can I say? It's my dream to be a cock.~<3
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amorous » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:19 am

I've always been curious on what it'd be like to be churned into cum (suggesting you retain sentience somehow as the cum???). I like to imagine when I get churned down into it I'd feel all tingly and squirmy. Also I bet it'd be fun to feel my sticky, liquidy cum body slide down someone's throat as they drink me~. <3
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Sat May 20, 2017 3:56 am

Hm, while I'm not really interested in CTF, I would probably be interested in CV. 'specially if they wanted to, like, suck me off with their cock or something. Would be a big dominance thrill watching your dick being nuzzled, tasted, suckled and swallowed by another dick. Would be even more interesting to watch your dick convulsing inside as it shoots its life juice into another dick.... hmmm...
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thibs » Sun May 21, 2017 2:15 pm

I'd only take part in CV and only if absorption was a part of it. The idea of being sucked down another guys shaft and absorbed out of the spunk that used to be my body or even better doing it to someone who was trying to do it to me. Taking their muscle, cock size, hair colour, eye colour. Letting them assimilate and join you or forcing them to assimilate. Then of course the orgasm that follows. The guy that just got absorbed then fusing to his pred and feeling the winners cock, merged with his own, pumping out every drop that used to be his body. Gets me going every time.
Thibs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kurito_Kalao » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Yes, I'd love to be a cock in real life, with a few caveats:
1) Ultimately consent to be changed back and forth is up to me
2) I'm asleep when he's soft, awake when he's hard
3) If something happens to him, I'm changed back automatically

Optional:
4) Do not age while cocked

Y'know, quality of life stuff. I'd gladly give myself over to someone for months if not years at a time though, if I liked them enough.
Kurito_Kalao
Been posting for a bit

Postby LilDave » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:08 am

CTF? Probably not. CV? Absolutely. Ideally, cock vored and digested by someone while I remain conscious, who then fucks my gf and cums in/on her.
LilDave
New to the forum

Postby Kurito_Kalao » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 am

An idea I was always kinda fond of was a sort of fusion between the method of ctf and the end result of CV, where your body and mind are separated so that your body becomes the cock, which is then used to blow out your mind as the cumshot.
Kurito_Kalao
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amorous » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Kurito_Kalao wrote:An idea I was always kinda fond of was a sort of fusion between the method of ctf and the end result of CV, where your body and mind are separated so that your body becomes the cock, which is then used to blow out your mind as the cumshot.

Personally I'd prefer to have my mind stay with me when I become a cock, that way I get to experience all the pleasure I'll receive as a cock.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby AegisOfRoses » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:42 am

Being a pred is hard for me... Since I don't have a juicy cock myself, but I would definitely go with CTF if I could attach someone to my pelvis. Having a dick sounds like fun, I read a comic once where a woman was able to fly because she turned into a man. Is this true? Do men have the power to fly with their cocks, but just never show it? Getting side tracked. I might try being prey on CTF, but definitely need to come back and some point, and I don't like small spaces so no prey CV for me. Although, getting to pred a cute little twink or a juicy woman, sucking them up to be my dick forever? That, that's something I can get behind. Lol, cuz I would be behind them as I turned them into a- y'know. :wink:
La Liberté est Totalement Parfaite
AegisOfRoses
New to the forum

Postby ZekeArmstrong » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:50 am

Yes to both, but especially CV. Also, I would love to be swallowed with somebody else. Not only would our bodies be pressed together as we were pulled into the shaft, but we could dissolve together into the same pool of cum. I would do it right now if I had the chance.
ZekeArmstrong
New to the forum

Postby gullvy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:26 pm

If it was possible in real life, yes, I'd CV someone, but only consensually and nonfatally. CTF is likewise; it would have to be consensual and reversible. Like, seriously, I like unwilling fatal vore AS A FANTASY, but if it was possible IRL, I'd be horrified by the though of doing it.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nooguy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:43 pm

Well if the act ever becomes a reality I know where to cum for willing additions to my cock. Lovely way of getting nice and close w/ each other. ~<3
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby crushxtreame » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:13 pm

id love to be a pred to have a litle lady snugle in my comfy sack would be awsome
crushxtreame
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore