If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

Postby Knightmeme » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 pm

so is someone going to churn me into there hot seed or what?

im waiiiting~
Knightmeme
New to the forum

Postby MaverickAventura » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 am

To answer the question, no. A big fat no.
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Postby sperm » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:44 am

Hi ☺ Me and my wife would do this in real ☺ In our sex dream I would melt into sperm inside the testicle of a man and later my wife would have sex to the man. If anybody here would like to rp about this, we would be verry happy ☺
sperm
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:38 pm

sperm wrote:Hi ☺ Me and my wife would do this in real ☺ In our sex dream I would melt into sperm inside the testicle of a man and later my wife would have sex to the man. If anybody here would like to rp about this, we would be verry happy ☺

Their name is...sperm.

Spoiler: show
Oddly satisfying.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby tedtalbot » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Yeah if it was possible and wouldn't die, probably give it a go.
tedtalbot
New to the forum

Postby delete8234b » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:20 am

Something I have to say about Cockvore:

In spite of being straight IRL, I LOVE the idea of being slurped down somebody's shaft and turned into cum! If it was real, I would totally do it without a second thought!
delete8234b
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Cockvore