If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

Postby Amorous » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:00 am

Suggesting either cockvore or cock transformation were possible in real life, would you like to cockvore/be cockvored, or turn into a cock?

Personally, if cockvore were real, I'd love to either be prey or pred, although I feel like I'd like to be prey more so than pred, just something about sliding down a cock and falling into a pool of cum inside my partner's balls is a lot hotter to me. And I might as well touch on the absorption part a bit, if somehow when you melt into cum you can still retain sentience AND can turn back to normal, then oh yeah please churn me up all the way.

And as for cock transformation, again, suggesting you're still sentient during it, yeah I'd love to turn my partner into my cock, and don't even get me started on how much I want to be turned into one. Honestly it's to the point where, if it were a permanent transformation for me, I'd prefer to become a cock. Just stroke me everyday and I'll be happy.

But anyway, what are all of your thoughts on it?
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Re: If CV/CTF Were Possible in Real Life, Would You Try It?

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:06 am

My thoughts are you need to rp with me sometime. You're speaking my language. If it was just like you said, though... Mmf yes.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyWeasel » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 pm

I would under two conditions. 1) I there are means to circumvent the the effects of death, ;) like reformation or being brought back. 2) It's confidential between the involved parties. So it stays a total secret. Something between me and my partner only.

If so, as pred... Well, any ferrets I can get my hands on are going to become my delectable wiener weasels. No matter how much I love them and wouldn't want to bring harm to them, my lust would override that and I'd revel in churning their squirming, slender, bodies. Only to reform and make them repeat their creamy fate no matter how scared they get. That's a power I'd be scared to have, and too turned on to turn it down... :gulp:

As prey... I'd love the be swallowed into the loins of a big bellied, overweight, hairy grizzly bear of a man. Preferably with a southern, redneck accent, who would have his fursona be an opossum if he had that choice. A man with a thick foreskin they could stretch over me like a condom to keep my snared while their urethra widens and accommodates my face or feet to finish the job. Once I hit the loins I'd press my face and hands against the scrotal walls and make lovely imprints for them. And they'll churn me away. Slowly. Over the course of a few hours in their hot, steamy loins like I was being stewed in a crock pot~
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Disalign » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

tastyWeasel wrote:I would under two conditions. 1) I there are means to circumvent the the effects of death, ;) like reformation or being brought back. 2) It's confidential between the involved parties. So it stays a total secret. Something between me and my partner only.

If so, as pred... Well, any ferrets I can get my hands on are going to become my delectable wiener weasels. No matter how much I love them and wouldn't want to bring harm to them, my lust would override that and I'd revel in churning their squirming, slender, bodies. Only to reform and make them repeat their creamy fate no matter how scared they get. That's a power I'd be scared to have, and too turned on to turn it down... :gulp:

As prey... I'd love the be swallowed into the loins of a big bellied, overweight, hairy grizzly bear of a man. Preferably with a southern, redneck accent, who would have his fursona be an opossum if he had that choice. A man with a thick foreskin they could stretch over me like a condom to keep my snared while their urethra widens and accommodates my face or feet to finish the job. Once I hit the loins I'd press my face and hands against the scrotal walls and make lovely imprints for them. And they'll churn me away. Slowly. Over the course of a few hours in their hot, steamy loins like I was being stewed in a crock pot~

..more like a cock pot.. Im so sorry. I couldn't resist. It was just.. too perfect.
Disalign
New to the forum

Postby fredhailton42 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Much like what people above me have said, absolutely, though with the caveats of not being dead from it. XD Staying sentient and aware through the whole thing would be pretty fantastic! Though, it'd only be with those closest to me; I wouldn't want to become the cock of just some random stranger. XD
fredhailton42
Been posting for a bit

Postby bcdjcvsjhvjh » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:18 pm

deleted
Last edited by bcdjcvsjhvjh on Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcdjcvsjhvjh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:50 pm

For both CV and CTF, I would be pres only. The only problem is finding a good partner or partners to do this with.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gullvy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:57 pm

CTF? No thanks. CV? As pred, hell yeah, as long as the prey doesn't get permanently hurt.
gullvy
Somewhat familiar

Postby slug01 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:00 pm

I would absolutely become if it were real even if it were permanent. The thought of being trapped like that gives me a real fear boner. I'm not saying it would be a walk in the park there's the squishy limp downtimes to deal with as well as the fact that peen's pass more than just cum, but jeeeeeeeez would it be a scary thrill to dangle permanently between as heartless souls johnson. I love CTF, as I love most body tf scenarios.
slug01
Participator

Postby Amorous » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:20 am

coffeyjohn15 wrote:My thoughts are you need to rp with me sometime. You're speaking my language. If it was just like you said, though... Mmf yes.

Hehe, perhaps! ^^;

fredhailton42 wrote:Much like what people above me have said, absolutely, though with the caveats of not being dead from it. XD Staying sentient and aware through the whole thing would be pretty fantastic! Though, it'd only be with those closest to me; I wouldn't want to become the cock of just some random stranger. XD

Yeah honestly that's exactly how I'd like it! And same, I'd really only do it with someone I really trust, and admittedly, I may have fantasized A LOT about me becoming the cock of, multiple of my friends.

slug01 wrote:I would absolutely become if it were real even if it were permanent. The thought of being trapped like that gives me a real fear boner. I'm not saying it would be a walk in the park there's the squishy limp downtimes to deal with as well as the fact that peen's pass more than just cum, but jeeeeeeeez would it be a scary thrill to dangle permanently between as heartless souls johnson. I love CTF, as I love most body tf scenarios.

Yeah there are a lot of downsides to being a cock, but hey, you get to be closer with your partner, and oh goodness I can't even come close to imagining what'd be like to feel the feeling of having your cock pleasured, but through your entire body.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nooguy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 am

Oh I can easily see being able to devour another down my cock as well as transforming another into my cock as a major pleasure of mine and something I'd avidly do as much as possible given the chance! I've always found the incredible intimacy of the act something that could be an amazing evolution in a very close relationship with another. Honestly I think I'd lean a bit more toward cock transformation because just the thought of having another you care deeply about so close to you all the time, so welcoming to just grope, squeeze, stroke, and caress is just too delightful to not fantasize about. I mean hell I can easily see myself just relaxing about casually stroking my half hard cock that was once a very close friend, knowing they're deriving incredible pleasure from it as much as I am, and I can safely say I'd be having a LOT of alone time with such. Heck just playing with my new cock would be something I'd do for hours upon hours. Actually enacting such a thing as cock transformation, it'd more than likely be something I'd indulge with close friends if approached by them rather than something I'd bring up seeing as they're ultimately the ones forgoing their body for a different life, albeit incredibly pleasurable. For the subject of cock vore, well that's something I'd likely do with less of a view of intense intimacy as cock transformation, something I'd more readily do with strangers in a spur of the moment sorta thing with the idea that I'd be not only giving myself pleasure, but also the friend I'd merged with my cock as well. That being said, if it was possible, I'd be quite happy to keep a friend or two snuggled away in my balls free of 'rent' for the night if they wanted.

Overall both acts seem to be something incredible to share with a very close friend, making said relationship all the closer even, and something both parties could come to enjoy immensely. The only downside I could see is running out of friends who share such a passion, but well at least they'd be in a better place throbbing between my legs the way I see it. ~<3
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Maybe... I mean, it'd be my preferred way to die, assuming it was fatal permavore. :oops:
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby Amorous » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Nooguy wrote:Oh I can easily see being able to devour another down my cock as well as transforming another into my cock as a major pleasure of mine and something I'd avidly do as much as possible given the chance! I've always found the incredible intimacy of the act something that could be an amazing evolution in a very close relationship with another. Honestly I think I'd lean a bit more toward cock transformation because just the thought of having another you care deeply about so close to you all the time, so welcoming to just grope, squeeze, stroke, and caress is just too delightful to not fantasize about. I mean hell I can easily see myself just relaxing about casually stroking my half hard cock that was once a very close friend, knowing they're deriving incredible pleasure from it as much as I am, and I can safely say I'd be having a LOT of alone time with such. Heck just playing with my new cock would be something I'd do for hours upon hours. Actually enacting such a thing as cock transformation, it'd more than likely be something I'd indulge with close friends if approached by them rather than something I'd bring up seeing as they're ultimately the ones forgoing their body for a different life, albeit incredibly pleasurable. For the subject of cock vore, well that's something I'd likely do with less of a view of intense intimacy as cock transformation, something I'd more readily do with strangers in a spur of the moment sorta thing with the idea that I'd be not only giving myself pleasure, but also the friend I'd merged with my cock as well. That being said, if it was possible, I'd be quite happy to keep a friend or two snuggled away in my balls free of 'rent' for the night if they wanted.

Overall both acts seem to be something incredible to share with a very close friend, making said relationship all the closer even, and something both parties could come to enjoy immensely. The only downside I could see is running out of friends who share such a passion, but well at least they'd be in a better place throbbing between my legs the way I see it. ~<3

Oh my gosh yeah I really view the two as really intimate (of course CTF more so than CV, but hey with CV you're having more in you then with just regular sex lmao), and honestly having a close friend as a dick would be so great, I love to imagine that I'd be able to hear their moans in my mind as I stroke and suck on their cock body. As for Cockvore, if one of my friends came over for a sleepover and there so happened to be nowhere for them to sleep (and even if there was somewhere for them to sleep), I wouldn't mind having them take a rest inside me, and it'd definitely be comfortable for them since it'd be just like taking a warm bath, just instead of the hard surface of a bathtub, it'd be the soft and squishy surface of the inside of my balls~.

Kooshmeister wrote:Maybe... I mean, it'd be my preferred way to die, assuming it was fatal permavore. :oops:

I mean, on one hand, I would only want to do it without it being fatal, but if I'm being taken out by unnatural causes, and I can choose, then yeah, that's my pick.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nooguy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 am

amotiger wrote:Oh my gosh yeah I really view the two as really intimate (of course CTF more so than CV, but hey with CV you're having more in you then with just regular sex lmao), and honestly having a close friend as a dick would be so great, I love to imagine that I'd be able to hear their moans in my mind as I stroke and suck on their cock body. As for Cockvore, if one of my friends came over for a sleepover and there so happened to be nowhere for them to sleep (and even if there was somewhere for them to sleep), I wouldn't mind having them take a rest inside me, and it'd definitely be comfortable for them since it'd be just like taking a warm bath, just instead of the hard surface of a bathtub, it'd be the soft and squishy surface of the inside of my balls~.

I'm rather curious, since we're already on the subject of intimacy, how long and drawn out would you make the process of cock transformation? Would you get lost in the moment, fusing them into your cock over a few minutes, stroking furiously, eager to have them erupt as your new cock; or enjoy the intimacy and draw it out over hours and hours slowly savoring the sensation of them becoming a part of the most intimate part of your body? Likely getting a little too into the subject, I myself would likely want it to be as drawn out as possible, just focusing on every little detail with my close friend, holding them close as we both bask in the euphoric ride being shared. Hugging, kissing, and snuggling as their body is ever so slowly merged into my own, their form throbbing, pulsating, and twitching with ever increasing frequency from my own heartbeat. In a way, and depending on how close you are to the person you're sharing this with, it could almost be a romantic trip with both parties literally becoming one. Apologies if I'm getting too in depth with this. ^^;
url]
Nooguy
???

Postby Amorous » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Nooguy wrote:I'm rather curious, since we're already on the subject of intimacy, how long and drawn out would you make the process of cock transformation? Would you get lost in the moment, fusing them into your cock over a few minutes, stroking furiously, eager to have them erupt as your new cock; or enjoy the intimacy and draw it out over hours and hours slowly savoring the sensation of them becoming a part of the most intimate part of your body? Likely getting a little too into the subject, I myself would likely want it to be as drawn out as possible, just focusing on every little detail with my close friend, holding them close as we both bask in the euphoric ride being shared. Hugging, kissing, and snuggling as their body is ever so slowly merged into my own, their form throbbing, pulsating, and twitching with ever increasing frequency from my own heartbeat. In a way, and depending on how close you are to the person you're sharing this with, it could almost be a romantic trip with both parties literally becoming one. Apologies if I'm getting too in depth with this. ^^;

Hey no need to apologize, to be honest that was like really, REALLY, hot to read. As someone who'd love to become a cock, that sounds so amazing and something I'd love to experience for myself! As for how long I'd want it to last if I were pred, it depends, if it isn't a permanent thing for my partner, then probably over the span of a few minutes, at least most of the time. If it were a permanent thing and their conscience is stuck in my head (so I can hear them moan of course~), then I would definitely make it last. Gosh I'd just cuddle with them, watch their face go red as I fondle our balls that used to be their legs, stroking them, licking up and down their cock body (and perhaps licking their face if that's still normal,,,), and endlessly making our cum leak out from their mouth so they can know how good it tastes before they fully turn. And when finally done (suggesting they are as long as a cock as they were as a human), I'll start off with deepthroating them so I can taste them and pleasure them, and swallow every last drop of cum they pump into me~.
Last edited by Amorous on Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby sperm » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:27 am

Hi my name is Patricia, iam 41 years old with long brown hair and i have a fit body. Iam married to Anders, he is 34 years old. We love this!

Our sex dream is that Anders body shrink to 1 inch high, and later he crawl inside a penis and down to the testicle. In the testicle Anders body will be dissolved into only sperm.
Later i have sex to the man that have Anders in his testicle.
Perhaps the man that have whats left of Anders :-D :-D creampie in my pussy and i get pregnant... If this was possible to do in real we would have done it! This is out sex dream, sooooo sad that this not is possible to do in real :( :( Let Anders tiny body disapperar inside a penis and down to the testicle, and let him be dissolved into only sperm before i have sex... :-D :-D

Regards from Anders & Patricia.
sperm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amorous » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 pm

selfrog wrote:I would love to cock vore somebody as long as was not fatal to them. And I would absolutely lose my shit if I could CTF someone, especially if it was permanent, and they stayed alive as my dick. I'd have to find somebody really special to be my new peen though.

Yeah I gotta agree, I mean if a friend of mine agreed to permanently live their life as my cock, I would absolutely love it, and I'd make sure that they feel like they made the right decision with choosing to be my cock, I'd always pamper them and in general make sure I pleasure them so they can always feel good~.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastyWeasel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Disalign wrote:..more like a cock pot.. Im so sorry. I couldn't resist. It was just.. too perfect.

Yes a cock pot. Like bathing in a creamy hot tub, though a more... lasting stay in the former case~
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby AMCJavelin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:17 am

Pred and Prey I would do it. Though it would have to be confidential, and non-fatal for me to go through with that
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:58 pm

If it's completely reverseable, yeah, I'd try them. Either taking a friend and making him my cock, or having myself transformed. Making him MY Penis and then having him safely gobble up a couple of his friends down into his balls? Yes please. :p

Or just go crazy and get turned into a sentient penis that waddles around and gobbles up people and transforms them into penises as well inside him before releasing them. Become a living CTF factory. >:)
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Cockvore