Predatory Desires (Part1): Good/Bad Timing

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Predatory Desires (Part1): Good/Bad Timing

Postby JessicaVoire » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm new to the site (more used to FA and DeviantArt), so I hope this is how you upload a story...

This is a short story about my OC Jessica. She's a pretty herm wolf, who suffers with a rampant libido and predatory urges that are at their worst at night. She lives alone because of this. Normally she's sweet, shy and unassuming. At night though, her urges get so strong that she takes herself away from other people completely and sleeps in a ruined house on an abandoned farm to try and avoid any incidents. Like me, she is ashamed of and hates her lustful and vorish desires, but can't seem to find the strength to overcome them. When she does give in to them, her personality changes completely.

The first two chapters are sex themed and only hint at vore, but the final chapter is a cockvore scene.
Attachments
Predatory Desires (Part1) Good Bad Timing.docx
(18.42 KiB) Downloaded 448 times
A writer and her world are eternally together, yet forever apart.
JessicaVoire
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore