Docking to cv

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Docking to cv

Postby Jakkin » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:38 am

Hey everyone I was just wondering I've been lurking on the boards for years now and an idea came to mind which I've never seen. Maybe I just skipped someones art or story but has anyone ever come across docking that led to cockvore?

Personally thr thought of a futa surprising a male with her large cock then docking with him and sucking up him up cock first is the most appealing idea of this scenario to me but I have yet to find any material.

If an artist would be interested in this idea or someone can find something like this please let me know I'm curious to find a peace like this.
Jakkin
New to the forum

Re: Docking to cv

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:59 pm

This sounds like a very fun idea!

Personally, I'd prefer to see it with either futa, herms, or very pretty males involved as well. My preference with an idea like this would also be the sort of non-painful body compression, rather than painful hip dislocation or spine breakage. Marloweny has done a couple bits with cock-first vore, and I definitely enjoyed it.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlluringPredation » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:39 am

While curious about the subject myself, I'm curious how it would work considering the voring would occur at the center of the body. Being also the voring would start perpendicular you'd need either cartoony physics, the above, or maybe shrinking? The pred sucking the size right out of the prey to make them easier to suck up?
Discord for artists and those who commission them! https://discord.com/invite/F3UDqqAx53
AlluringPredation
Participator

Postby zeek175 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:56 pm

It's a bit less of a challenge if you have slightly better control over the prey's pose. But that cock is stretching wide just to pull it off no matter what anyone does.

Something like:
Dick over dick,
dick over dick balls and crotch, downward towards the ass,
dick's suction acts on hips and ass, stretches over them,
Prey's legs are forced up as they're taken in hips/butt first,
prey enters scrunched together like this, but facing the pred rather than facing outward.

Or perhaps more painfully if a bit more sexy:
Dick over dick,
Dick meets hips/pelvis,
dick's suction acts straight on hips/pelvis, best blowjob ever, prey going insane from pleasure,
suction doesn't stop, prey bent into backwards U as cock takes everything,
top of body bent back first by being pulled in, being pressed down by wall of cock,
legs kicked out from under them, also bent back, suction of cock now acting on top of stomach and legs.
They get pulled in like this: the absolute most slender they can be in this position without destroying their body. Or if the pred is cruel and has a strong cock, actually just going ahead and destroying their body.

It's totally something the world need more of no matter how you do it though. :gulp:
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:13 pm

An artist named Roco did a drawing of this with a vaporion of his CVing a rat...I was into it so much...until the rat folded backwards and his spine cracked... *shudders* :(

He appears to have performed a gallery wipe on Eka's and I'm not finding it on his FA page. Think he deleted all his old stuff...I'll take a look at one of my old hard drives, I may have it archived.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gr8fzy1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:48 am

Found them. Enjoy.

Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Hm, what if its docking that lead to soul vore.

The pred's penis eating his prey's penis and sucking out his soul (ala succubus)
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby CorsairtheDragon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:45 pm

The pictures I've seen contain both, yes, but the prey is released for the sake of repositioning and then the cock vore ensues. Personally, I wouldn't have it any other way
CorsairtheDragon
New to the forum

Return to Cockvore