Best examples of cock worship you've seen in pics/stories?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Best examples of cock worship you've seen in pics/stories?

Postby zeek175 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:16 am

There's a lot of really good cock vore out there, but I think we should shed light on a...I guess you'd say sub-genre of cock vore that the world really needs more of.
Pure, hardcore, cock worship. By the pred, by the prey, by anyone really.

tl;dr is the last little paragraph at the bottom, if you don't want to read my own gushy opinions on the subject.

The best modern example I can think of offhand is the story Milkyshakes by MarinLaFey.

Everyone there loves Milky's cock. They're all so in awe over it. They gather there to watch it eat people.
They lead prey into the diner and lure them into a sexual situation. Trick the prey into eating his cum as they all watch. Cheering them on as they greedily drink it up.
Once the prey has eaten Milky's seed, they lure them into pleasuring him themselves, and that, in the throes of pleasure, is when his cock takes them.
Everyone there gathers round and watches, watches as this 'patron' is slurped straight out of their seat into his big, hungry, needy, DICK.
And when he digests the prey, everyone there gathers together and eats the cum that they were digested into, now made into delicious ice cream.
Every second of it is about the cock. About their need for him and his dick. About how he luxuriates in feeding people his seed, in feeding people into his dick just to make more of it.

But this is something that I'd love to see more of in stories, in pics, that desire for it. That sheer sexual pressure.
Another perfect example is Where He Belongs by Kooshmeister.
The moment Bill sees Ian's cock he can't think of anything else. He starts to need it more and more, and it drives him nuts.
Ian constantly asserts himself into their lives, constantly reminding Bill of his cock. Constantly pressuring with his presence.
Same thing with Milkyshakes, from the moment the prey enters the diner Milky's cock is always visible. Always bulging, always peeking out. Always catching their attention.
The cock is constantly focused on, constantly permeating every inch of the story. Dominating the prey, and the story, before it ever leaves their pants.
Like the snake itself is charming them.

And when Ian actually moves on Bill later in the story, his cock is always visible through the pants. Thick, bulging, erect. It's always there. Asserting itself.
He moves closer, and closer, until he's practically touching him with it. Bill can't help but just look down.
And even after Bill panics and wants to flee, how does Ian get him to calm down? He comes at him naked. He makes him stare right at it. He gives him a backrub with his DICK.
The dick is always coming at him. Everything is about the dick. He is just powerless to resist its advances. It's all he can think about. He needs it. He can't resist it.

It's not just the prey though. The preds themselves are constantly fixated on their dick. Making people look at it. Talking about it. Touching them with it.
Making them wonder about it. Tempting them. Seducing them with it. The dick is always coming at the prey somehow. Because it needs them. It wants them.

The prey is always looking at the cock. Always in awe of it. Tempted and teased by its presence. They need it. They want it. And, eventually, they give themselves to it.
And it's always so big. So uncontainable. Always bulging and poking out. Always so huge and visible.
Always demanding and dominating everyone's attention with its giant need. I love that so much.

But it doesn't have to take this form specifically! What are your own favorite types of cock worship in CV stories?
What some other examples of the prey being charmed by the snake?
And even rarer than that, can you think of any examples of predators worshiping their own cock? I think that would be superb.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Re: Best examples of cock worship you've seen in pics/storie

Postby Kasev » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Wild Ride of TheBigBrap. Four picture comix story, I think, it's better, what I was seen...
https://aryion.com/g4/view/368065
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:33 pm

Nice!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:08 am

Its weird but cock-worship is one of the most important aspects of cock vore for me. This might sound weird but like, I've studied feminism and I've found that knowing a lot about *that* subject enables me to *subvert* it into the most enticingly misogynistic cock worship I can think of, and then I just gush over that kinda stuff.

on that note no I've not seen a whole lot of this stuff :o

If I were a more consistent writer I'd try to pump stuff like this into the internet but I've done almost nothing for like two years cuz raisins ;c

I've wanted to do a thing with like, *literal fucking cock worship*, like, burning incense while smelling and licking someone's cock and balls before praying to be slurped up and reincarnated in someone's semen for their next life or something of that jazz

It really gets under my skin if something manages to capture the thing I'm looking for--which is the strange notion that the prey's, well not *just* their entire life, but their entire *maximum potential* is ALL entirely less important than any moment-to-moment pleasure ANY penis can be experiencing at any one time.

Like not just what you could do, but *everything* you were *ever* capable of accomplishing in your life is *less important* than making this penis in front of you cum as hard as it can--so if that means you being food, then the cosmically moral and righteous thing to do is to sacrifice yourself to that big thick sweaty dick, even if you could have cured a major disease or invented some high end tech or something, that's not as important as making this penis feel as good as you possibly can.

That's what gets me. I've *tried* to do this but I don't think I did a very good job. when I posted my story on the forums awhile back it got panned pretty hard xD a lot of people hated it. Ah well.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby zeek175 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:39 pm

blessedwasthechild wrote:Its weird but cock-worship is one of the most important aspects of cock vore for me. This might sound weird but like, I've studied feminism and I've found that knowing a lot about *that* subject enables me to *subvert* it into the most enticingly misogynistic cock worship I can think of, and then I just gush over that kinda stuff.

on that note no I've not seen a whole lot of this stuff :o

If I were a more consistent writer I'd try to pump stuff like this into the internet but I've done almost nothing for like two years cuz raisins ;c

I've wanted to do a thing with like, *literal fucking cock worship*, like, burning incense while smelling and licking someone's cock and balls before praying to be slurped up and reincarnated in someone's semen for their next life or something of that jazz

It really gets under my skin if something manages to capture the thing I'm looking for--which is the strange notion that the prey's, well not *just* their entire life, but their entire *maximum potential* is ALL entirely less important than any moment-to-moment pleasure ANY penis can be experiencing at any one time.

Like not just what you could do, but *everything* you were *ever* capable of accomplishing in your life is *less important* than making this penis in front of you cum as hard as it can--so if that means you being food, then the cosmically moral and righteous thing to do is to sacrifice yourself to that big thick sweaty dick, even if you could have cured a major disease or invented some high end tech or something, that's not as important as making this penis feel as good as you possibly can.

That's what gets me. I've *tried* to do this but I don't think I did a very good job. when I posted my story on the forums awhile back it got panned pretty hard xD a lot of people hated it. Ah well.

"The meaning of life? Is between my legs!"
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore