LF old CV/Cum digestion picture with story

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

LF old CV/Cum digestion picture with story

Postby Cygni » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:31 pm

It's been a long time since I've seen this one, but I want to see if I can find it again. I've had no luck that past few times I tried searching for it, so I figure I'd ask here.

It was with two reptilian characters (I think). The one getting CV'd was some sort of snake. The picture was a sketch on a yellowish (like old paper) background. When he finished digesting the guy into cum, he shot him out all over a brick wall.
I'm almost positive it was some sort of alley. There were two or three pictures in the "series" and each one had a short story relating to it in the description. ANy help would be appreciated.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: LF old CV/Cum digestion picture with story

Postby Cygni » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Bump? No one has a copy of this saved anywhere? Or a link to it?
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wanderer59 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:53 pm

I think it might have been this one, but I'm not to sure....
https://aryion.com/g4/view/252390
https://aryion.com/g4/view/252391
Sorry if this is not the one, it's the only one I could think of that fitted your description.
wanderer59
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Yes! This is it! Thanks a bunch :)
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore