CV -> Unbirth/Anal Vore/Vore

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

CV -> Unbirth/Anal Vore/Vore

Postby Nuelaar » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Not sure this is the place to put this but I hope so.

I've had a tough time finding cockvore where the person doesn't get cum-gested and instead ends up being inside someone else after sex.
There are a few, but not many. Jitensha did a good one in the Sailor Moon series but that's all I've really been able to find.

I don't care if it is videos, pictures or games, just seeing if there are others out there who have found this sort of thing.
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Re: CV -> Unbirth/Anal Vore/Vore

Postby zeek175 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 pm

James Howard has one like this. Herm teacher, students that have crush on each other. She cock vores one and cums him into the other completely intact.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Totally awesome, yet way too rare. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dawnblue » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:35 pm

zeek175 wrote:James Howard has one like this. Herm teacher, students that have crush on each other. She cock vores one and cums him into the other completely intact.

James Howard has actually done this a fair amount, but it usually ends up in anal vore.
dawnblue
New to the forum

Postby tuc1357 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:05 pm

I would love if this particular brand of CV was more common.
tuc1357
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:34 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/264074 is a comic based on this idea.

Since becoming more interested in endo, scenarios like this have become very interesting to me.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

If anyone plays Mysta's games, Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 in the latest update has a good example of this. In a scene, you're inside a womb where your character is pushed into a succubus cock, and than shot into the person who's womb you were in mouth. Very nice too.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nuelaar » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:03 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:Seriously, you'd think that kinda combination stuff would be one of the staples of CV scenarios. It's so obvious and yet i rarely come across any of it myself....well, any that's to my taste at least but i'm a picky brat.

Anyways, one of my latest commissions had this sorta thing. Futa/female prey: https://aryion.com/g4/view/396646

Damn that was awesome!
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Postby Nuelaar » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 pm

vore2412 wrote:If anyone plays Mysta's games, Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 in the latest update has a good example of this. In a scene, you're inside a womb where your character is pushed into a succubus cock, and than shot into the person who's womb you were in mouth. Very nice too.

How do you get to that scene?
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Postby Nuelaar » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Nuelaar wrote:
vore2412 wrote:If anyone plays Mysta's games, Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 in the latest update has a good example of this. In a scene, you're inside a womb where your character is pushed into a succubus cock, and than shot into the person who's womb you were in mouth. Very nice too.

How do you get to that scene?

Never mind, I found it haha
Nuelaar
New to the forum

Postby overnightsnack » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:00 am

This is one of my favorite types of vore! Tragically it doesn't seem to be common. I also don't mind if the prey is cum-digested before they are shot into someone else. Too many cock vore stories end in splatters or filled condoms. I don't think it's as fun!

The only non-cum digestion version of this I can think of right off is Liz's Lucky Market Trip by Silvercrusher. In it, the protagonist cock vores her two roommates and oral vores them before they have a chance to melt in her sack.
overnightsnack
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:59 am

pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby shortprey20 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 am

Im likewise wishing there was more of this type of vore out there. Wierdost has an actual story series called Pleasure Insise that actually uses this though and jts the best ive read! Oart 1 is cock vore to anal, and part 2 is cock vore to unbirth and then my favorjte cock vore to oral vore. He only writes stories thru commissions though so it might be awhile till part 3.
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby shortprey20 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:18 am

shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatjustaintright » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:36 pm

Here are a few. Enjoy...

CV->OV, same pred. Part of a bigger comic w/ AV (not included).
Spoiler: show
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
1c.jpg
1d.jpg

CV->OV.
5a.jpg
5b.jpg

CV->UB.
2a.jpg