Looking for non-fatal cum digestion

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for non-fatal cum digestion

Postby EyelessNicky » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm

It's a weird request. I'm looking for pictures, stories, anythin where the prey becomes cum but is still alive and can feel but they're trapped as cum. I've looked and looked and looked and I can never find anything.
EyelessNicky
New to the forum

Re: Looking for non-fatal cum digestion

Postby Cygni » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 pm

I'd like to see something with this as well. This is an aspect of cock vore that isn't touched on that often.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeX » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Copy pasteing an answer i gave on a similar thread

voreddragon on FA has a OC who was perma vored and is currently in that state, check the f-list link on the pic description to find more about it http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15694854/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MarinLaFey » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:07 pm

I think I read something like this, but I honestly can't say where. Probably voreplay, but I'm not sure.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Postby necryel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:09 am

Razor231 has a lot of this non-fatal cumgestion and cum-TF in many of his works. His gallery here is:

https://aryion.com/g4/user/razor231

He also has an FA gallery as well if I'm not mistaken; I just don't have a link to it off hand.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby EyelessNicky » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Thanks for the links. I was suprised to get an answer
EyelessNicky
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:07 pm

pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby slug01 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:21 am

This being my preferred resolution to CV I should mention that there's quite a few cumtf captions out there. Tfsrus has a decent few. https://tfsrus.wordpress.com/category/body-part/semen/ Password for those who don't know how to find it is "123".
slug01
Participator

Postby Amorous » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:50 pm

---
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore