The Circle Of Life (CV Story)

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Circle Of Life (CV Story)

Postby reaper2014 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 am

Tags: m/ff, human prey, elephant pred, consensual, incest, cum digestion

"Mmm, that was good!"

I licked my fingers clean, having just finished my second spring roll. I looked over at my companion. Like me, she was slim, tanned, with red hair falling just to her pert breasts, and completely naked. Currently, she was finishing a cheeseburger.

I sighed. "Kara, we've traveled thousands of miles. We're in another hemisphere, for crying out loud. And yet you brought a cheeseburger on our African safari?"

My twin sister looked back at me. "Tara, you just finished a pair of Vietnamese spring rolls. As I recall, Vietnam is in Southeast Asia, not Africa."

"Touche," I admitted, ginning. Kara then popped the last piece of her cheeseburger into her mouth, chewed, swallowed, and gave me our patented "butter can't melt in my mouth look". "Besides, what cheeseburger? I don't see a cheeseburger!"

We both laughed, then buried the biodegradable paper our food had been wrapped in. That was part of the rules. There had been a list of them. Essentially, you weren't allowed to bring in anything that wasn't biodegradable. No weapons, no cameras, no tents, no clothing. Any food had to be finger food wrapped in biodegradable paper, and the paper buried after you ate. There had even been a short test to make sure you knew them. But I suppose getting to wander around an African nature reserve without a guide was worth it.

We stood up, and looked around. From here, there was no sign of civilization. We were in the wild. All we could see was trees, rocks, grass, and a herd of wildebeest drinking at a river.

Kara licked her lips. "I'm getting thirsty."

"So am I." I pointed to the river. "Let's head on over there."

We walked across the savannah, hand in hand. It felt exhilirating, being naked out in this environment. Neither of us was inclined towards exhibitionism, but here, it just felt natural. We'd seen a jeep full of tourists earlier, and they had just looked out of place in their Hawaiian shirts, waving their selfie sticks around.

The wildebeest ignored us as we approached the river. Across the water, I saw a herd of zebras. There was no bank, so we simply waded in, knelt, and cupped our hands to drink. Normally, that would be a bad idea, but we'd received booster shots to guard against parasites. It sounds cliched, but kneeling in the water, naked, drinking along with the wildebeest and zebras, I felt completely in harmony with nature.

"Tara!" I felt a hand on my shoulder, and looked up. Kara was pointing upriver. A pair of lionesses had emerged from the tall grass to drink. We'd seen plenty of wildlife today, but these were the first predators we'd seen. One raised her head and looked squarely at us. I felt her gaze on me, and I froze. What would she do? We were just two unarmed humans. I had no doubt that if they chose to, the lionesses could easily run us down and devour us alive.

Part of me hoped that they would.

Then her gaze moved past us, towards the wildebeest. She growled something, and her companion followed her into the grass, ready to stalk the wildebeest. I turned to Kara.

"Wow," I exhaled. "That was... exciting."

Kara was grinning. "I had this vision of them pouncing on us," she breathed, "pinning us down, ripping off chunks of our meat..."

My hand went to my breast. I looked down, imagining one of those lionesses biting it off. I felt a wet sensation between my legs and realized I'd been touching myself. I looked up, and saw that Kara had been doing the same thing. We locked eyes, then chuckled as we usually did when we caught ourselves doing the same thing without realizing it. That happened a lot.

"We should probably start heading back," she sighed. "If we follow the river, we should make it to a waystation before dusk."

I nodded in wordless agreement. As much as I was enjoying this, eventually we'd get hungry. We'd have to return to civilization unless we found some food out here.

So I was pretty happy when, a few hours later, I spotted a clutch of wild watermelons. We dashed into the shallow water to examine them. They were smaller than their farmed counterparts, but they looked ripe. I saw a few rinds, suggesting we weren't the first to find them.

"Tara, you know what this means?" Kara asked, her face alight. I knew I had to be sharing her expression.

"We can spend the night here!" I laughed. "There's enough here for us to have dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow."

We picked up one melon each and carried them over to a big rock under a tree. We used smaller rocks to break them open and feast on the sweet flesh inside. Afterwards, I lay back on the rock, smiling contentedly. Kara draped herself over me.

"This is perfect," I sighed.

"Mmm," Kara purred, her face next to mine. Then, she leaned down and started licking at the area above my cleavage.

"What are you doing?" I asked. We'd never been afraid of intimacy in private, but this was a first.

"You've got watermelon juice all over you!" she giggled. I followed suit, then moaned softly as her tongue moved onto my breasts. She brought her face back up, still dripping with juice. I grinned, and pulled her head down so I could lick it off her chin. That naturally led to a kiss, soft, but not brief.

"I love you, Kara," I whispered.

"I love you, Tara," she replied. We closed our eyes and relaxed. We were tired from walking all day, and sleep would be welcome.

Then something long and fleshy wrapped around our waists. I yelped and opened my eyes just as it tightened around us. I looked around, and gasped to see an elephant gripping us in its trunk. Her trunk, actually, judging by the lack of tusks.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as the elephant lifted us off the rock. She then curled her tunk under her head, holding us close to her mouth. I could feel her breath on my naked body.

"Whoa! What's going on?" Kara asked.

"I don't know, but I'm excited!" I replied as the elephant started walking. And I was. For some reason, an elephant had grabbed us and was taking us somewhere. We had no chance of resistance, so we simply relaxed to enjoy the ride. Kara wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

As we traveled, I admired the scenery around us. I also wondered what the elephant wanted. Elephants didn't usally eat people, as far as I knew. Then again, she was big enough that she could have swallowed us whole. I entwined my legs with Kara's and felt her getting moist again. I looked her in the eyes, and saw that she was thinking the same thing. We'd known this whole thing was risky. It was part of why we'd done it.

Eventually, I spotted another elephant. This one was a bull, judging from the tusks. Was he our elephant's mate? She set us down on a rock between them, then began trumpeting. A thought came to my mind.

"Kara..." I whispered, "I think she's giving us to him. We're a gift!"

"Hmm," Kara pondered. "Maybe where humans give roses, elephants give humans?"

"In that case, we must make a lovely bouquet," I replied. We both smiled.

The bull elephant came over. He sniffed at us with his trunk, paying particular attention to our nether regions. He used his trunk to pull our ankles together, and I thought he was about to pick us up.

"He's going to eat us!" Kara squealed, more happy than terrified.

Instead, he stepped forward so we were under him. I saw his massive cock slowly growing. When it reached its full length, it was six feet long and one foot wide. His ballsack looked rather small, however. The shaft straightened, then lowered, the head approaching our feet.

We gasped together. Kara had been right. He was going to eat us after all. We were going to be cockfood.

He pressed his head against our feet, which vanished into the opening. The inside of his member was slick, soft, and warm. Kara moaned softly as he took in our calves and knees. It felt amazing. I felt the muscles in his cock working, pulling us further in.

"Well, I guess this is it," Kara shrugged. She smiled at me. "At least we're going out together."

I returned her smile. "I wouldn't want it any other way." Then, on impulse, I kissed her. We'd kissed before, but this one was a lover's kiss. Kara's eyes went wide, and then a hand slid behind my head, forcing us together. We began making out for the first and last time as he took our hips in. Our legs and pussies ground together inside his urethra. Our breasts mashed together. His penis crept steadily over our waists. Our tongues met and intertwined. The pleasure from all these sources was driving me insane.

Then Kara came. I felt her body shudder against mine as our upper torsos went in. Her twitching against me brought me to orgasm as well. I think I gave her another orgasm. We vanished into his cock amid waves and waves of pleasure, our bodies squeezed together by powerful muscles. Finally, we ended up in his balls, panting and savoring the afterglow. His sack was tight around us, and when I finally broke our kiss, I felt thick cum flowing into my mouth.

"How long do you think he'll take to digest us?" Kara asked.

"Hours, I imagine," I replied. I was already looking forward to it.

"Well, then, let's get comfortable." Kara turned her body around, bringing her head between my legs. I followed her lead, and soon we were curled up in a ball, faces in each other's pussies. She giggled when I started licking her, and proceeded to return the favor.

Then, I felt something wrap around us, outside the sack. I realized it was the female elephant's trunk. I knew what was happening. She had brought us to him, and now she was helping him churn us into cum to refill his balls so he could cum us into her and get her pregnant. It was kind of beautiful. We'd be joining the great circle of life, helping two endangered elephants produce a child.

So, naturally, we would go out making love to each other. For minutes we ate each other out as we soaked in elephant cum. I could feel it working its way inside our bodies, softening us up. My sister's pussy began to taste different. I felt our bodies becoming warm... and soft. There was a pleasant numbness in my legs that spread across my back. Another orgasm. Our breasts and bellies started to break apart and merge. Soon I wasn't just drinking in Kara's juices. I was drinking her pussy. I came again as I felt mine melt away. My tongue followed.

Then I felt it. Her presence. I could hear the edge of her thoughts. I sent one her way. "Kara?"

"TARA? How..."

"Our bodies must have merged. We're becoming a single mass of cum."

It was true. I could feel us soaking through each other, though I couldn't move at all. I had nothing to move. I savored Kara's emotions. I could feel her pleasure now. It heightened mine, creating a feedback loop. We were caught in an endless orgasm. We shared one final thought as our conscious minds slowed to a crawl:

"I love you, sis."
reaper2014
New to the forum

Re: The Circle Of Life (CV Story)

Postby rubuio91 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:05 pm

I really like this, you should post it in your gallery!
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore