Things you'd like to see (or see more of) in Cock Vore.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Things you'd like to see (or see more of) in Cock Vore.

Postby zeek175 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:32 am

I figure everybody's got to have an idea or two they've always wanted to see. Let's throw em all together and make a conversation!
Maybe we can find some quirky/kinky ideas that no one's thought of before, or learn a bit more about the community's tastes.

Here are some that have been on my mind lately.

Zipperplay/Underwear-play/Pants-play
I don't think I've ever seen a pic or story with the pred still having pants on. Even having undies on is rare.
But I've always had this image in my head of a prey's bulge getting stuck on a zipper and being slowly being dragged inside against the resistance.
Plus it'd make for some great dirty talk. I could totally see someone saying "You belong in my pants." and rubbing their cock bulge.

Cumming on prey as a sign of dominance.
I'm amazed that I haven't seen this one yet.
What better way to bring an escaping/unruly prey in line and show them what's in store for them than to batter them top to bottom in cum?
Bonus points if the ejaculation is really forceful and pushes them up against a wall or floor.
Even more bonus points if the pred ends up dragging them through the pool of seed before shoving them in.
With everything being so lubed there's no way for the prey to grab anything, and they can be plunged in very smoothly. It's like easy mode.
And a cum-covered prey would just be really hot looking to begin with.

Manhandling/Forceful Cock Vore.
A lot of the time in CV works there's some convenient reason that gets a part of the prey into the cock pretty easily, and from there it all just rolls sexily downhill.
But I've always kinda wanted to see a pic or story with a bit of a struggle before a part of them has even entered the cock.
Like lemme see the prey trying to escape and pull away, only for the pred to get grabby and pull them toward the cock, maybe even the pred thrusting the cock at them trying to slurp something in.
The struggle ending with a big thrust/shove that rams something in.
Manhandling when the prey is already in the cock is really hot too.
Shoving them deeper, groping on em, making out with them while they're half way down your dick, you name it. Just the preds being more active in general.

Which, on that note:

Thrusting Cock Vore/Unassisted Cock Vore: "Fucking them down the cock."
Sucking the prey in with the cock is great, having the prey shoved in is really nice,
but you barely ever see Cock Vore where the motion that takes the prey in is produced by the hips.
I'd love to see more CV that actually utilizes that kind of fucking motion instead of the usual 'it just sucks them in'.
I mean, if there was nothing inside to suck them in they'd all have to be fucked down the hard way.

And as an extension of thrusting CV, I don't think I've ever seen completely hands-free Cock Vore.
I've been kind of fascinated by the idea ever since I came back across this old pic from TwistedDragon.
I won't use my hands!.jpg
I won't use my hands!.jpg (29.93 KiB) Viewed 14664 times

The thought of a cock pred coming at you, with no access to their hands,
using nothing but thrusting and throbbing their kegel muscles to reach the prey's head with their cock. And actually succeeding. That'd be amazingly hot.
If his cock is strong enough to reach all the way up to your head just by throbbing it, he deserves to take you with it.

Definitely interested in seeing what you guys think.
What would be on your dream wishlist for CV works that you haven't seen before?
Or what have you seen before but you just can't get enough of?
Let's compare notes!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:52 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Things you'd like to see (or see more of) in Cock Vore.

Postby LittleRover » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:02 pm

zeek175 wrote:Zipperplay/Underwear-play/Pants-play

zeek175 wrote:Cumming on prey as a sign of dominance.

zeek175 wrote:Manhandling/Forceful Cock Vore

zeek175 wrote:Thrusting Cock Vore/Unassisted Cock Vore: "Fucking them down the cock."

Yes, yes, and more yes. These all sound hot as hell!

jaggedjagd wrote:As far as specifc scenarios go, honestly more consensual CV would be great. With some apprehension from the pred's side maybe but ultimately pleasureable for both pred & prey. Preferably safevore as I'm not a fan of cum digestion either. Maybe some endo even, let the prey stay and snuggle up inside the pred's shaft or testes for a while.

I agree with this so much. I absolutely love consenting endo CV and so much seems to be digestion oriented (which is fair, its what people want to make).

Personally, I would also like to see more CV where the predator is either and is just reacting to stimulation >=3. I'd also like to see releasing the prey in cum shots whole and fine. I also love the idea of the prey just being treated like a toy, the predator refusing to acknowledge their existence, just getting the cock meal they want. >=3

Ahh, I need to draw more cock!
LittleRover
New to the forum

Postby hauntz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Oh goodness me all of these ideas are amazing. You're right- there's too much of the same, accidental or fully consensual CV, and while both are good, they might be a bit overused at this point.

Something with the pantsplay makes it extremely hot as well. Imagine a predator, having to be secretive or discreet, slipping a smaller prey down into their pants...that's really nice too.

All of these ideas are really nice. I have a story in the making and I might as well make it cock vore since it's usually fairly hard for me to draw. I will probably utilize most, if not all, of these elements!
hauntz
Been posting for a bit

Postby tedtalbot » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Personally I would like to see more cockvore into unbirth scenes where someone is eaten by a cock only to be shot into a girl's pussy whether willingly or not
tedtalbot
New to the forum

Postby zeek175 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:02 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
As far as specifc scenarios go, honestly more consensual CV would be great. With some apprehension from the pred's side maybe but ultimately pleasureable for both pred & prey. Preferably safevore as I'm not a fan of cum digestion either. Maybe some endo even, let the prey stay and snuggle up inside the pred's shaft or testes for a while.

This one gets a hell yes from me as well. There's something just so sweet about being safely and consensually tucked away down someone's cock/balls for a while.
They prey may have some initial apprehensions, but they secretly yearn for it too.

LittleRover wrote:
Personally, I would also like to see more CV where the predator is either and is just reacting to stimulation >=3. I'd also like to see releasing the prey in cum shots whole and fine. I also love the idea of the prey just being treated like a toy, the predator refusing to acknowledge their existence, just getting the cock meal they want. >=3

YES! I love it when there's no digestion and the prey is treated like nothing but a toy. It lasts so much longer than the digestion variants.
Every cumshot giving the prey that little 'chance' to escape. Only to be taken right back by the pred. Their life is pretty much there for the pred's pleasure.
And the pred just does whatever they want with them. Mmmn!

sweetbunnii wrote:Something with the pantsplay makes it extremely hot as well. Imagine a predator, having to be secretive or discreet, slipping a smaller prey down into their pants...that's really nice too.

I've kinda had an idea floating around my head for a cock-pred that walks around in thick baggy sweatpants so he could CV people in public without the bulge being noticeable.
Like someone could come up and talk to him without even realizing their loved one was right there inside his balls the whole time.
Sometime's he'd even talk to them on purpose, getting turned on that they harbored no idea that their loved one was really right in front of them trapped inside his cummy prison.
And luring them off with "Oh I saw them over here!" if his cock needed more. Letting them join their loved one in his SACK
The thought of that sort of secretive, hiding-in-plain-sight CV is just so damn good.

Pantsplay itself is just so good too though.
I've got a long-running RP going with a friend, and my character always sleeps in his (larger) partner's underwear when possible. All tucked in with the package. So good.

Ooo being trapped up against the dick in a condom is another good one.

sweetbunnii wrote:All of these ideas are really nice. I have a story in the making and I might as well make it cock vore since it's usually fairly hard for me to draw. I will probably utilize most, if not all, of these elements!

<3 <3 <3

tedtalbot wrote:Personally I would like to see more cockvore into unbirth scenes where someone is eaten by a cock only to be shot into a girl's pussy whether willingly or not

Oh how it would feel to be inside sex as it was happening.
To feel every slam and slap and smack. To feel the cock pred's inner muscles tightening up as they came closer and closer to cumming.
To hear the breaths and moans of both partners, muffled and gurgled by your hot sloshy surroundings.
To be shot out from one and into the other. To explore and feel and taste every part of the action, and be jizzed up inside someone like a load.
Definitely some underexplored ground that needs some love, I couldn't agree more. Even thinking about that turned me on a little.

I hope more people answer, this has been wonderful so far!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:06 pm

See, I'm the opposite of the original poster. I want more fun stories. I want more compassionate preds. Taking people into their bodies, either for fun or for their own good. Catch and release, or digestion and reformation.

I'm tired of the Dom/sub situations, tired of the machismo, tired of the posturing. I want willing participants and preds that care.

Things like, for example. A Parimedic that arrives on the scenes of tragedies and cock vores the injured people, digests them, and then shoots them back out where they reform injury free. Or a Dad who is woken up by his son wanting to sleep with him because the thunderstorm is scaring him, so he invites him up in the bed and then CV's him, having him curl up safe inside where his flesh muffles the sounds of the storm.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby armageddondevil » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:27 pm

jaggedjagd wrote:
What would be on your dream wishlist for CV works that you haven't seen before?
Or what have you seen before but you just can't get enough of?

Seriously the only one thing I wanna see more of is more macro/micro CV. It's the only CV I like and there is so very little of it it's outright depressing. Couple that with the fact that a lot of CV is futa and furry. Futa just don't do it for me and furry is a case to case thing. More male humanoid or Demi preds like the stuff SaintTail is putting out on their alt account would be a dream come true.

As far as specific scenarios go, honestly more consensual CV would be great. With some apprehension from the pred's side maybe but ultimately pleasurable for both pred & prey. Preferably safevore as I'm not a fan of cum digestion either. Maybe some endo even, let the prey stay and snuggle up inside the pred's shaft or testes for a while.

same, but I myself prefer furry Herm/Futa preds....
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousSincerity » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:51 am

I can't believe the things you brought up haven't happened more, nor that ones like the zipperplay/clothed pred and forceful preds hadn't even occurred to me before, they sound awesome! :-D I especially like (in all vore) when the pred rubs their bulge. I hadn't really thought of anything in particular I want to see more of, but you're stuff sounds cool.
VoraciousSincerity
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zeek175 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:09 pm

gr8fzy1 wrote:See, I'm the opposite of the original poster. I want more fun stories. I want more compassionate preds. Taking people into their bodies, either for fun or for their own good. (...) I want willing participants and preds that care.

jaggedjagd wrote:Mhm preach it, bro/sister.

Don't get me wrong, I like me a good dom/sub story but sometime I just need my vorish chicken soup for the soul. Something safe and/or romantic with a happy ending. Since CV is already pretty fringe as far as interests go, coming across it with that kinda theme is pure luck.

I may not really agree with you guys, but variety makes the world a more beautiful place. I hope you find lots of what you seek. <3
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby rubuio91 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:51 pm

So I have just seen a picture of a herm (penis + vagina instead of penis + balls) and I was just thinking it would be cool if when she cockvored people, instead of storing them in the balls, she wold just instantly turn them into cum and squirt them out from her pussy.
rubuio91
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:20 pm

rubuio91 wrote:So I have just seen a picture of a herm (penis + vagina instead of penis + balls) and I was just thinking it would be cool if when she cockvored people, instead of storing them in the balls, she wold just instantly turn them into cum and squirt them out from her pussy.

That sounds really hot! An instant orgasm-digestion and gush would be such good value. And it coming from her pussy instead presents so many interesting quirks too.

I could just picture a pred making her way across a room cving people one by one, leaving the floor more and more and more covered in her semen.
The cum gushing out down her legs over and over with each person that she caught, leaving everything just coated in it. Like a hot, sticky eruption.
Getting just messier and messier from each burst. Eventually having everything from her ass down her legs to even her feet just completely messy and soaked with love-juice.
And everything would just smell like cum as she added person after person to the ever-growing pool of her hot seedy load on the floor.

There's some great play for arousal/luring prey in with that kind of concept too.
The pred could CV someone in a semi-public setting and gush into her own underwear from it, making others believe that this 'girl' is wet for them.
Luring them into whisking her away to somewhere more private....to become the next flood of wetness between her legs.

Or if she went for two prey at once, she could have one in front, one in back. Sneakily landing the one in front down her cock all while the one in back, not noticing, still fucked her.
Her load bursting out her quim around his dick, coating his lap and everything around in what he himself was destined to be.
Could be used for comedy, like "Hey did I cum that much? Wow!",
or for effect, like them cumming at the same time in a big glorious orgasm before the splooge erupts out,
or even for playing up the predatory aspect, with the semen blasting out of her pussy giving prey#2 that first reaction of "Wait, something's wrong here." Before she nabs him!

Could also have sex comboed with CVing wonderfully, if she's on top of the prey cowgirl style.
They would know that she's a herm and all, but as she bounced on top of them, her dick would grow bigger, and harder, and hornier.
Growing its way bit by bit towards his face.
Before they'd know it, they'd have a big needy cock draped across his entire torso. Very happy to see them.
Even better if the prey gets to notice the huge throbbing cock in their face, and have a nice moment stuck there with it mid-sex before anything CV-like even happens.
And as the two of them got more and more lost in pleasure the bucking and thrusting would become more intense.
Which on a side note. I love when CV happens in the moment like that. Not as some premeditated event, but just something the pred does as part of their arousal.
Would her cock throb and grow its way onto his face while the sex was happening? Or would she stop thrusting onto him at some point, and start thrusting toward him instead?
Would it wait until after they climaxed, or would it happen all on its own while they were in the throes of pleasure?
I think it'd be cool if her dick had already enveloped his head/neck by the time they came together, like it was just the next stage of sex!

Good potential, man. Good potential. That idea could be used in probably dozens of different ways.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hunted » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:43 am

Id just like to see YoRHa 2B with YoRHa A2
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:56 am

Assisted Curning: A third party helping the pred to take and curn/prep the prey.
Weither it's helping to stroke the prey down, working over the balls once the prey is in, or some form of sex.

Accidental Insertion: The pred thinking the prey is curned, and instead ends up sending the prey whole into an unsuspecting lover.

Sex while the prey is still in the shaft.

Impregnation due to having the prey (Curned or not) shot into the vagina/womb.

Multiple prey having sex in the balls, and pumping the preds cum into along with their own.

Sex with the prey before the pred's new lover sends them down the shaft.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HatePlow » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:15 am

Mostly just need to see more prey being shot into the pred's lovers. Bonus points if combined with adultery. He/she doesn't know that his/her lover is stewing in the guy/herm's balls and ends up with a lot more extra nutrition in the load shot into him/her. Not enough people do that and absolutely nobody uses a tag for it, though I don't even know what tag that would be.
HatePlow
New to the forum

Postby zeek175 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:04 pm

HatePlow wrote:Mostly just need to see more prey being shot into the pred's lovers. Bonus points if combined with adultery. He/she doesn't know that his/her lover is stewing in the guy/herm's balls and ends up with a lot more extra nutrition in the load shot into him/her. Not enough people do that and absolutely nobody uses a tag for it, though I don't even know what tag that would be.

Well if no one's come up with tags for these kinda things before, I'll try taking a swing at the idea.

Hidden in plain sight
Depicting a situation in which a character that has consumed at least one person is plainly visible to other people without those other people being aware that they've consumed someone.

Reuniting(internal)
Depicting a situation in which a predator has already consumed someone known to or cared for by the victim, before consuming them in the exact same manner to 'reunite' them with their loved one.

Reuniting(external)
Depicting a situation in which a predator has already consumed someone known to or cared for by the victim, before using that victim as a means to dispose of their loved one, either into them or onto them.
Can be done with or without the victim's knowledge.

Closer than you think
Depicting a situation where a predator is socializing with, or is in the plain sight of, someone close to a person they have eaten, without that person knowing that their missing loved one is hidden right in front of them.

I don't know if you'd need a special tag for regular 'prey being shot into someone' cumshots.
But if one was needed and didn't exist, I'd throw in Augmented Cumshot for consideration to be the name.
For cumshots specifically where a prey, or any amount of foreign material, whether already turned into cum or still whole, is shot out with the load, making it much larger.
But like I said I dunno if you'd need a special name for that, it seems pretty standard.

What do you think? Tried to cover every angle of the situation that I could think of.
I don't know if there were already names or tags for these ideas, but if there weren't maybe these will end up helping somebody. :)
They'd probably end up being used together a lot though because scenarios where they happen tend to overlap,
but it'd give leeway for one to look for just the exact scenario they want.
Also holy hell would I like to see more of any of those.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby zeek175 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Assisted Curning: A third party helping the pred to take and curn/prep the prey.
Weither it's helping to stroke the prey down, working over the balls once the prey is in, or some form of sex.

Accidental Insertion: The pred thinking the prey is curned, and instead ends up sending the prey whole into an unsuspecting lover.

Sex while the prey is still in the shaft.

Impregnation due to having the prey (Curned or not) shot into the vagina/womb.

Multiple prey having sex in the balls, and pumping the preds cum into along with their own.

Sex with the prey before the pred's new lover sends them down the shaft.

Yes, Yes, and Hell Yes to every single one of these!
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaggedjagd » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iamthedave » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:12 am

I want more human preds

Seriously, it's 90% furry and I don't get along with it at all.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Cockvore