Trying to remember a story

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Trying to remember a story

Postby MysteryFuto » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Kay, so. This story was futa cock vore about a woman who was stalking a celebrity (i believe it was one of the Fanning sisters? Can't be sure) and the celebrity in question was filming at her building.

They happened to get stuck in an elevator together, whereupon the stalker promptly devoured the celebrity, digested her, and sprayed her out over the elevator shaft.

Does anyone else happen to know what I'm talking about and where I could find it?
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Re: Trying to remember a story

Postby CVLVR » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 am

Fanning as in Dakota Fanning? 10 or 12 year old Dakota Fanning? Ew.
CVLVR
Been posting for a bit

Postby Terris » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:16 am

One of my posted roleplay logs has a similar theme, but it's about a alien assassin who does the above to a scientist in an elevator.
Always looking for RP partners. Player is male and straight.

My Roleplay Logs and Stories ~*~ My Roleplay preferences
Terris
Participator

Postby STVCV » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Last edited by STVCV on Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STVCV
New to the forum

Postby MysteryFuto » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:57 pm

trussel08 wrote:Perhaps this is it? Although the details seem to be a little different... https://www.writing.com/main/interact/i ... /map/12112

No, that's exactly it! I just couldn't remember the details because it's been a hell of a long time. You've solved a longstanding personal mystery, thanks a ton!
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore