Unwilling preds

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unwilling preds

Postby raivun » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:32 am

Has anybody ever done or seen anything where the prey forces them self into someone’s cock?
raivun
Participator

Re: Unwilling preds

Postby Hansony » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:55 am

Yeah I saw something but don't know if I can find it
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:00 am

So just to try I used the search engine here and searched for images with the tag [cockvore] and [unwilling pred] and there are a lot there, not all of them are the kind you ask for but a lot of them are
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RuffledFerret » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13946072/
Part 4 of a 5-part series. Unwilling cv/ov/av with wolverine pred and otter prey.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rat_Guy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Yes I have.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Scarecrow1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:47 pm

I ain't gay but I'm putting unwilling pred cock vore on my list of shit to write.

We aren't gay right lads?
Scarecrow1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pippit » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 pm

I am gay, but I can see why heteros would enjoy that regardless of the gender of the prey. Sometimes it's a power/dominance thing rather than sexual. Ie; you get off knowing that this tiny living person's entire life exists in your man parts and with a simple squeeze their life can be over. This is a human and you are humiliating and destroying them with your dick alone. Pretty hot, really.
Pippit
New to the forum

Postby JohnnyB » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Pippit wrote:I am gay, but I can see why heteros would enjoy that regardless of the gender of the prey. Sometimes it's a power/dominance thing rather than sexual. Ie; you get off knowing that this tiny living person's entire life exists in your man parts and with a simple squeeze their life can be over. This is a human and you are humiliating and destroying them with your dick alone. Pretty hot, really.

this is an enjoyably open minded way of looking at it but your one mistake was assuming a size difference
JohnnyB
Been posting for a bit

Postby JohnnyB » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Scarecrow1 wrote:I ain't gay but I'm putting unwilling pred cock vore on my list of shit to write.

We aren't gay right lads?

just make it futa mang
JohnnyB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pippit » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:04 am

JohnnyB wrote:
Pippit wrote:I am gay, but I can see why heteros would enjoy that regardless of the gender of the prey. Sometimes it's a power/dominance thing rather than sexual. Ie; you get off knowing that this tiny living person's entire life exists in your man parts and with a simple squeeze their life can be over. This is a human and you are humiliating and destroying them with your dick alone. Pretty hot, really.

this is an enjoyably open minded way of looking at it but your one mistake was assuming a size difference

You know, you're right. I didn't think of the same size cock vore situations, but I imagine it might be a very similar feeling to them. And as I type this I've realized that honestly if you have the right stimulants it's pretty easy to get off... I'd think that no matter the size, having a squirming and wriggling person sliding in there would cause a euphoric sensory overload. And even with same size, it's probably still relatively easy to squeeze their life out of them. Or you could just turn them into splooge!
Pippit
New to the forum

Postby JohnnyB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Pippit wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

You know, you're right. I didn't think of the same size cock vore situations, but I imagine it might be a very similar feeling to them. And as I type this I've realized that honestly if you have the right stimulants it's pretty easy to get off... I'd think that no matter the size, having a squirming and wriggling person sliding in there would cause a euphoric sensory overload. And even with same size, it's probably still relatively easy to squeeze their life out of them. Or you could just turn them into splooge!

that's the spirit!
JohnnyB
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pippit » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:26 pm

This has been a really interesting thing to think about. I myself am usually unwilling prey, but now the thought of a pred that has no interest in me but rather the stimulation I'd give him... that's a whole new level of torture to a prey... knowing that even though they have no variety of interest in you they're still going to use you in that terrible way. Wow! This is a lot to think on.
Pippit
New to the forum

Postby notitthrowaway » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:10 am

I only saw this thread now but there was actually a pretty good (and extremely relevant) story posted a couple of days before this thread was created: https://aryion.com/g4/view/469393

Short and sweet - not quite UNWILLING per se, but at least initially confused and surprised (and, most importantly, the prey is dominant and forces their way in).
notitthrowaway
Been posting for a bit

Postby IncubusJester » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:01 am

I kind of want to write about an obsessed and unhinged bottom tying his boyfriend down and forcing himself in, leaving said boyfriend upset and tormented by the fact that his lover is churning as living cum in his scrotum until he finally shoots him out, and the entire time the condition keeps him painfully aroused.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore