shygall cv ish?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

shygall cv ish?

Postby crushxtreame » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 pm

found this online
a vibe goos into the balls idk if its really cv or not wanted to share it anyways
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... id=2423569
crushxtreame
Participator

Re: shygall cv ish?

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Quite silly and fun, also sexy!

Definitely here for the hyper, accidental object CV! The animation was a bit goofy which was fun, and the cum was hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: shygall cv ish?

Postby Lorelei » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:20 am

Wonderful, though rather a funny and over-the-top animation, but one of the best CV animations I've seen. The penis is more like a rubber tube or rubber snake, stretchy and agile, but I love something special. Thank you for sharing this with us, because I find this particular Hypercock not only funny but also very sexy and hot. But I just do not like the Futa Pred at all. Rarely in Cockvore also the theme with the slow rhythmic insertion of an object, very good.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Return to Cockvore