[Poll] Are there more boys than girls into CV?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Answer with your IRL gender. It's still the one you want people to perceive you as

Dude (Prey)
29%
Dude (Pred)
24%
Dude (Switch)
20%
Girl (Prey)
7%
Girl (Pred)
3%
Girl (Switch)
4%
Trans (Prey)
1%
Trans (Pred)
3%
Trans (Switch)
3%
None of those
5%

Total votes : 276

[Poll] Are there more boys than girls into CV?

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:05 pm

In order to gauge the accuracy of the "Are there more boys than girls into UB" thread I'm checking the beanbag stuffings to see if there's also more guys than girls into CV. I assume yes, because I'm not sure why a girl would want to CV people so that's the preds gone for the girl side. Then again I'm not sure why anyone would want to get CV'd.

Anyways, you can speculate on poll results or try to explain to me why you think CV is appealing even though I won't get it.

And don't answer with your OC's gender, answer with the gender you try to get people to view you as
Last edited by Eznam on Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Poll] Are there more boys than girls into CV?

Postby kaneruNTchan » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm a guy but i'm not into CV.
愛爱日式畫
kaneruNTchan
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:56 pm

WindowsVistaFan7 wrote:I'm a guy but i'm not into CV.

Then why are you here
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kaneruNTchan » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Idk, sorry.
愛爱日式畫
kaneruNTchan
New to the forum

Postby Redatheart » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:01 pm

I'm going out on a stretch here, but I'm going to say that there are more dudes into vore in general than gals. Every category
Redatheart
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Redatheart wrote:I'm going out on a stretch here, but I'm going to say that there are more dudes into vore in general than gals. Every category

Maybe on this website, but I doubt in general that's the case since this is a submissive fetish for the most part and that's what most girls tend to have.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nekiame » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Eznam wrote:this is a submissive fetish for the most part and that's what most girls tend to have.

You'd be surpised how many dominant women and submissive men there can be. Men are just expected to be dominant, and women are expected to be submissive, but there's a fair amount of submissive men and dominant women too.
I for example is a submissive man, but in some RP's I've had to be the dominant character as there's ALOT of people who'd rather be submissive (And I've mostly RP'ed with men, and a few women, yet majority of the men I meet are submissive.)
As for why women would like CV, they either like the idea of being churned into cum(Cuz suprise, they can like that) or lo and behold, there's girls with dicks. Or a girl will RP as a male character. Just being born a woman wont stop em from liking it. Personaly I'm not into CV that much, but I have met at least 2 women who are into it.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Nekiame wrote:
Eznam wrote:this is a submissive fetish for the most part and that's what most girls tend to have.

You'd be surpised how many dominant women and submissive men there can be. Men are just expected to be dominant, and women are expected to be submissive, but there's a fair amount of submissive men and dominant women too.
I for example is a submissive man, but in some RP's I've had to be the dominant character as there's ALOT of people who'd rather be submissive (And I've mostly RP'ed with men, and a few women, yet majority of the men I meet are submissive.)
As for why women would like CV, they either like the idea of being churned into cum(Cuz suprise, they can like that) or lo and behold, there's girls with dicks. Or a girl will RP as a male character. Just being born a woman wont stop em from liking it. Personaly I'm not into CV that much, but I have met at least 2 women who are into it.

"You'd be surprised how many men are submissive, I RP this submissive fetish alot and everyone is submissive."
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nekiame » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:19 pm

THe way you were putting it, you were insinuating it's submissive since "that's what most Girls tend to be" and to me that sounded like you meant mainly women are submissive and men are not. If that was not what you meant, then I apologise for missunderstanding. You also did mention "Perhaps on this website, but doubt that's the case in general" which again seem to Point to what I earlier said.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:01 pm

Nekiame wrote:THe way you were putting it, you were insinuating it's submissive since "that's what most Girls tend to be" and to me that sounded like you meant mainly women are submissive and men are not. If that was not what you meant, then I apologise for missunderstanding. You also did mention "Perhaps on this website, but doubt that's the case in general" which again seem to Point to what I earlier said.

Yes, that is in fact what I said, you can pretty much assume a guy is dominant and a girl is submissive, IRL. Your perception of how it works is super skewed because you are experiencing it from an 75% submissive fetish.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:39 pm

I expect this to explode come morning...
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby 747474 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:42 am

coop500 wrote:I expect this to explode come morning...

Heh "explode"
New to the forum

Postby blessedwasthechild » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:25 am

Eznam wrote:
Nekiame wrote:THe way you were putting it, you were insinuating it's submissive since "that's what most Girls tend to be" and to me that sounded like you meant mainly women are submissive and men are not. If that was not what you meant, then I apologise for missunderstanding. You also did mention "Perhaps on this website, but doubt that's the case in general" which again seem to Point to what I earlier said.

Yes, that is in fact what I said, you can pretty much assume a guy is dominant and a girl is submissive, IRL. Your perception of how it works is super skewed because you are experiencing it from an 75% submissive fetish.

I'm hoping this won't be the case for long. I'd argue that the reason this is is because most normal people are told what they "want" from a very early age, and fetish circles are slowly rebelling against such rolls. While a surprising number of women are dominant compared to what conventional day-to-day life suggests (and suggests rather persistently), I'd imagine a lot of women *are* a tad on the submissive side, I am, and so are a lot of my friends. I've got friends who are dominant too, but they'll be the first to tell you that a lot of these "submissive men" are really whiny picky dominants who want to play submissive and are very passive aggressive if things don't go their way.

That's a whole 'nother discussion though, one in which a lot of submissive women can be picky too (I know I am). But this sort of discussion has too many moving parts for anyone to get *angry* about, because the only way to settle it is with a highly funded research project that is simply too dangerous to our community given our need for a low-profile, especially nowadays.

These gender dynamics rely on how things are, how things appear, where people came from, where they're going, and where the gender dynamics came from (and where they're going). All these components are related, but separate, and are in flux. Most women being submissive is changing, and as a result you're seeing a lot more girls coming out *as girls* instead of pretending to be guys *just* so we don't get harassed (been there done that).

I know where things used to be--most cv prey had to be guys cuz that was all that was sorta *allowed*, especially in furry groups. Where are things going though? Hopefully to a more even distribution.

I'd hope no one would fight about gender politics too much with polls like these--because from the way I see it, we need periodic repeats of these polls to see *how things are changing*, and how fast.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby Houyo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:11 am

The first 4 posts in this thread should be framed and put in a museum.
Houyo
???

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:29 am

Honestly, I'm going to have to go with trans, due to being genderfluid. However, I am all predator no matter if I'm feeling feminine or masculine.

Ironically, the churning of prey into cum, especially the quick churning, actually is boring to me.

This may be due to my love of romance between the predators and prey partners, but I also love seeing the prey come out whole along with the load of cum.

Then there is the threesome scenario where the prey is CVed with the intent to cum them into another partner.

Kinky scenario that comes to mind:
A feline carefully picks two tiny but thick mouse girls, saves them for his wedding day, CVs them before the wedding, consummated the wedding to his vixen bride, and the fox ends up pregnant with twins due to the mouse girls.
Last edited by Thagrahn on Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:40 pm

I'm a girl and prey, well to me the thought of cock vore is okay, but not something I'm crazy about but I still don't mind it and kind of like it sometimes. But I think I prefer regular old getting eaten vore then cock vore personally but that's me.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Purrloin » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Honestly, I'm going to have to go with trans, due to being genderfluid. However, I am all predictable no matter if I'm feeling feminine or masculine.

Ironically, the churning of prey into cum, especially the quick churning, actually is boring to me.

This may be due to my love of romance between the predators and prey partners, but I also love seeing the prey come out whole along with the load of cum.

Then there is the threesome scenario where the prey is CVed with the intent to cum them into another partner.

A feline carefully picks two tiny but thick mouse girls, saves them for his wedding day, CVs them before the wedding, consummated the wedding to his vixen bride, and the fox ends up pregnant with twins due to the mouse girls.

OP said to answer based on your actual gender IRL, not the gender of the characters.
Purrloin
Participator

Postby Eznam » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Purrloin wrote:
Thagrahn wrote:Honestly, I'm going to have to go with trans, due to being genderfluid. However, I am all predictable no matter if I'm feeling feminine or masculine.

OP said to answer based on your actual gender IRL, not the gender of the characters.

I just assumed he was actually genderfluid IRL
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Eznam wrote:
Purrloin wrote:
Thagrahn wrote:Honestly, I'm going to have to go with trans, due to being genderfluid. However, I am all predator no matter if I'm feeling feminine or masculine.

I just assumed he was actually genderfluid IRL

No need to assume, I AM gender fluid IRL. It's a headache some days.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm curious how the girls that pred in CV work. Anyone of you 5 wanna come back and describe what your preferences for dick devouring are?
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Cockvore