My Cock Vore videos.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby TwistedDragon » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:55 pm

I think he knows the consequences by now, they're stated on every page :lol:
TwistedDragon
Participator

Re:

Postby Junogray » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:14 pm

In all honesty, I've seen alot of things with vore, some crazier than others but this one takes the cake as probably the most impressive I've ever seen, I'm not encouraging any more but it really did warp my mind to think that it was live action. as for it being CV, i don't mind it the least, with what i've already seen on this site and others nothings really "dirty or taboo" to me when it comes to this idea. I just hope your safe in whatever you do, and my i add that you deserve a medal of bravery in the vore aspect, but again, as everyone has said a million times before, don't go too far, that would be a problem indeed.
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedonBlack » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:34 pm

You could end up sterile, or worse!

THATS fine, I hate kids anyway. I fully intend to get the snip as soon as I can afford the op.

I don't think there is anything more extreme in my videos than you can see anywhere else on the web.
Honestly, I film this stuff because I think some of you folks might enjoy it. I would be doing it whether I filmed it or not.

I DO plan to do it again, and if you want to see it, I am glad to share it.

Actually, I may do something tonite with my favorite inanimate toy.

------------------------

New video up!
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby Nasonxian » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:35 pm

*grins* That's really neat ^_^ I like seeing the light go deeper... makes me think of someone exploring around inside :3 Nice work and thank you very much for sharing ^_^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Re:

Postby Nyn » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:10 am

Well at least you have a marketable skill to show ^^;

Still kinda neat although I still can't imagine it not hurting.
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Re:

Postby Ome » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:20 am

Wow you got that penlight deep. I've tried abit of that before, albeit with a really thin paintbrush, not a penlight. *^^*
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Re:

Postby fubarone » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:25 am

Have you considered what your going to try and tell the doctor if something goes wrong? I'm sorry that's all I can think about.
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:32 am

wow ^_^ didnt know it could go that far, sweeeet ^_^ lovly vid, dont know why but when i was watching i could just imagin the pen going WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^^ sorry a bit random i know, nice work again i like
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Chimerella » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:36 am

I don't care what anybody else says I think that was hot. Male parts, female parts, me and my husband don't care. <has to evil thoughts...one having to do with fishy dissappearing completely...other having to do with sucking out said fishy.>
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ranek » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:02 am

That are 2 awesome videos, i like them very much and its just looking good ^^

Hope to see more vid's :)
Ranek
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:18 pm

hehe chimerella me and my pet were thinking about that ^^ * blushes* to be honist since i saw this vid i have tried putting a fish in there, and WOW ^^, just need to do the secton part hehe, guess naughty minds tink alike ^^, if ya beat me to it i want the detials hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:19 pm

Wow... what HAVE I started?! I'm gonna have to think of something else to do to the fishies I get now just to keep up! ~.=.^
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby fubarone » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:00 am

Well this is the first RL cock vore I've seen at least if their like me it's a good enough reason to get excited.
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Re:

Postby t4capt » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:08 pm

I have some fiber-oitpic cable and I have taken maybe close to 1 and 3/4 of a foot down
my cock (damn it hurt to pee after the first time)(it was just the caseing no cable, dont want any kevlar stuck in my cock)

no lights or anything
He who laughs last ,thinks slowest

What happens when you put the battery's in backwards in the Energizer Bunny?

He keeps on cuming and cuming and...
t4capt
Participator

Re:

Postby Chimerella » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:38 am

My husband has tried things like that. Doesn't like the way it stings he says. He's not much into discomfort...in that area. He decided instead to stick things up his bottom (and mine too). <hint: Hint if you do contract a UTI...sorry urinary tract infection...just drink lots of cranberry juice, helps clear em up. (the voice of experience)> <laughs> Some of us think of the moment and worry about the consequences later. Goodness knows I've missused my poor vagina...but it is sooo much fun to sticks things in me....until I get and infection or something gets stuck (I usually get things out it just takes use of muscles I don't normally use...or my hunsband stretching me a bit further than normal<ouch> to reachin and pull it out). I have learned the hard way to avoid most food products...sorry I think I am over disclosing now...
Chimerella
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:59 am

hehe yes look what you have started ^_^ and i thank you for it hehe, just make sure if you do try other things tell or show us :P

chim nothing wrong with giving out details if you are fine with that ^^ i was enjoying the story
Umiriko

Re:

Postby reload » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:49 pm

Like the penlight vid. Shame it wasn't a camera though. It would be interesting to see what it actually looks like inside a cock.
reload
New to the forum

Re:

Postby t4capt » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:39 pm

reload wrote:Like the penlight vid. Shame it wasn't a camera though. It would be interesting to see what it actually looks like inside a cock.

I agreee that would be cool
He who laughs last ,thinks slowest

What happens when you put the battery's in backwards in the Energizer Bunny?

He keeps on cuming and cuming and...
t4capt
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:06 pm

hehe well camras like that cost alot, shame rely
Umiriko

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:41 pm

Plus the camera would also have to be lit from the inside.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore