My Cock Vore videos.

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:01 am

true true, either get small ones, or alot of practice ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:11 am

...How long did it take for you to get it that far?
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby TeaBucket » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:29 pm

All these people saying that it hurts and it could make you sterile... But hey, it's fun! I can do that with a DS Stylus. But with a fish? Or a pen light and putting it that deep?

My friend, you have guts. *applauds*
~TB
TeaBucket
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:34 am

oo my stylus ^_^ never thought of that *evil chuckle*
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Realities » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 am

I want to look at that vid, but I'm on a shared computer, and I don't want to risk the file being found or I'd have some explaining to do (yes, even if you delete a file completely there are ways to recover it).
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:04 pm

but would they bother to do that? just rename it, and when your done in the bin it goes and empty it ^_^ trust me its worth it hehe
Umiriko

Re:

Postby TwistedDragon » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:29 pm

Realities wrote:I want to look at that vid, but I'm on a shared computer, and I don't want to risk the file being found or I'd have some explaining to do (yes, even if you delete a file completely there are ways to recover it).

There's also stuff that can delete things permentantly. As you said, deleted things can still be recovered, but only until their spot is written over. To those that don't know, when you delete something it's not truely gone, you just can't access it anymore until something takes it's place. There's programs that clear those things out, I think Spybot Search and Destroy has a function like that.
TwistedDragon
Participator

Re:

Postby Junogray » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:22 pm

Realities wrote:I want to look at that vid, but I'm on a shared computer, and I don't want to risk the file being found or I'd have some explaining to do (yes, even if you delete a file completely there are ways to recover it).

How much more are you really risking to have it for a minute... Even just going on this site on a shared comp, it temporarly keeps everything that you see on this site as a catch file as well, and a link to each and every page that you went too here in the history files... Also if you name it something generic (like i would in this case: Setup_Tutorial or some other generic name for just a moment... also just save it in a place that no one looks, like most places on the computer except the desktop. Unless there is someone thats a spy in your house, i doubt anyone would look into about at least half an hours worth of tracking to find what you were looking at (Trust me, I know how hard it really is to track something when you don't even know what it is)
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kurito_Kalao » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:39 pm

I don't see the link for the new one. :(

EDIT: Nevermind. :D
Kurito_Kalao
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Realities » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:08 am

I don't know, I'm just really paranoid ^^;
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Felicia » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:51 am

Wow that's....impressive. I have a friend that can do that but he's like a novice compared to this.
BTW where do you get the objects used to enlarge the urethra like that anyway? kinda curious.

Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby SweetEMousey » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:41 pm

Wait. Penlight video? Have I missed videos? Someone please guide me to links.
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby RedonBlack » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:42 pm

For stretching I have a pen with a tapering shape. The only part I need to widen is my opening, inside is actually pretty roomy. Stretching the opening does hurt quite a bit though. I'm surprised more people don't do this - I know it's fairly common really, I would expect more fans of cock vore to try it.
Still.
And don't take risks downloading this, If you think it's going to get you in trouble, then don't look at it, please, I dont want anyone getting into grief over it.
RedonBlack
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:56 pm

hehe and where could one go around getting one of these pens, umi must learn :P
Umiriko

Re:

Postby TwistedDragon » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:59 pm

RedonBlack wrote:For stretching I have a pen with a tapering shape. The only part I need to widen is my opening, inside is actually pretty roomy. Stretching the opening does hurt quite a bit though. I'm surprised more people don't do this - I know it's fairly common really, I would expect more fans of cock vore to try it.
Still.
And don't take risks downloading this, If you think it's going to get you in trouble, then don't look at it, please, I dont want anyone getting into grief over it.

That is rather strange, I've noticed that myself, the opening is quite soft and pliable, but behind it is an odd kink, a small opening, then the roomy inside. Wonder if that's so for all of em.
TwistedDragon
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:07 pm

ya you need somthing that can bend, so if you got a long straigh thing its gunna catch * speaking from experience* so redon knows what hes talking abuot, we need bendy stuff ^^
Umiriko

Postby SweetEMousey » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:38 pm

Hun, I am 21 and only look at videos/download videos from this site at night when I'm alone and I get rid of them right after I view them.

So no worries. It won't get me in trouble or anything like that.
SweetEMousey
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:26 am

hehe definetly worth it wasnt it ^_^
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Gotzon » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:16 pm

I've been coming to this site for awhile, but finally decided to get a membership after watching your videos. <333 I love them! Please keep making more!
Gotzon
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:47 pm

*giggles* hehe not only are you making me experiemtn and people jump for joy, but lurkers joining ^^ dam your vids are popular
Umiriko

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore