Size of the Snake: How Big Must the Cock be?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Size of the Snake: How Big Must the Cock be?

Postby DJV » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:19 am

Cock vore is something everyone here should know about so here’s my question.

How big must the shaft be for you to enjoy CV? Realistic always, just super stretchy? Realistic until it’s time to feed? Always hyper sized, no matter what? Something else entirely?

I wanna hear your answers, Eka’s.

By the way, I like my cocknoms to be of the stretchy kind. Keeps preds discrete until it’s feeding time.
Was churned nice and creamy by Voracious Cutie. Am now gone forever~
DJV
New to the forum

Re: Size of the Snake: How Big Must the Cock be?

Postby Tebomas » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:28 am

My usual setup is, that the cock is realistic (but on the bigger end of th spectrum) to begin with, but simply grows when it's getting erect, to the point of hyper, to swallow prey same size style.

Another varient is that a CTF takes place beforehand, absorbing someone so it practially stays hyper from that point on (or maybe slowly decreases over a long time of period).

I also enjoy the thought of combining CV with Vacuum/Hammerspace style, like the prey gets sucked into a realistic size, but practically shrunk that way. (Weirdly I'm not a big fan of shrunk prey beforehand, but those work well with realistic proportions for the pred of course.)
Tebomas
Somewhat familiar

Postby rugli » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Tebomas wrote:My usual setup is, that the cock is realistic (but on the bigger end of th spectrum) to begin with, but simply grows when it's getting erect, to the point of hyper, to swallow prey same size style.

This is my primary preference when it comes to cock vore.

Another variant is that a CTF takes place beforehand, absorbing someone so it practically stays hyper from that point on (or maybe slowly decreases over a long time of period).

Cock Transformation is what I would say rarer than the first group but I have seen a handful of stories where the whole CTF progress comes of as extremely hot but yet I have not seen a story where someone gets transformed while forming oral sex on the pred. Its usually during anal sex if its male on male or/and regular sex if it's male on female.

I also enjoy the thought of combining CV with Vacuum/Hammerspace style, like the prey gets sucked into a realistic size, but practically shrunk that way. (Weirdly I'm not a big fan of shrunk prey beforehand, but those work well with realistic proportions for the pred of course.
)I must admit I have never seen any stories based on this type of cock vore you don't happen to have any examples?

My responses in bold.
rugli
Participator

Postby Jarmelhrax » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTY4zVRCRc

I prefer the 1-2 plank lenght ones. That way if the prey is any smaller then that, it becomes a black hole and explodes due to the hawking rad.
Jarmelhrax
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:50 pm

My usual tastes in cock-vore are "Realistic to the pred". Meaning the pred needs to be gigantic for it to happen, like a dragon or a giant. Even then, cock vore isn't my favorite. Maybe it's because I'm straight so I don't find cocks sexy. Maybe it's just part of who I am. I dunno, but while I do enjoy some cock vore, it's not my favorite and won't be included in many RPs with me if I can help it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby soline » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:53 pm

My tastes vary enormously encounter to encounter, but having had a think I love CV whether the pred has a thigh sized python packed down their pants, whether the prey is small enough to realistically fit in a urethra, or anything in between (and frankly I really love the idea of small cock'd preds, hungry enough to gobble up a person, but so cute and innocent looking from outside.) The only thing I dislike is unrealistically huge growth, there's something so disconnecting about a regular-sized pred-cock suddenly inflating to 10 feet long that it's just not enjoyable without it being comedic in nature.

Similarly I like just about every kind of pred and cock, with the exception of 'hyper and hyper'. Few things in vore put me off quite as much as a pred that looks like it injects roided up bodybuilds for its roids, sporting a ten inch equally muscular schlong.
soline
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:12 pm

soline wrote:unrealistically huge growth

So... like normal cock vore only the balls inflate to five times the size of the owner of the cock? something like that?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:41 pm

DJV wrote:By the way, I like my cocknoms to be of the stretchy kind. Keeps preds discrete until it’s feeding time.

Ditto. I prefer normal sized cocks that can stretch to accommodate meals. I don't mind hyper ones but they're not my favorite.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Amorous » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:39 am

Personally I like cocks that are around the size of the pred's upper body before and after cock vore, though I don't mind more manageable sized cocks growing when they're ready to feed, preferably if they're already way above average to begin with.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lorelei » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:44 am

So I like it most when the CV Pred can switch between normal size and sex Size and between the stretched enlarged vore ( for same size). But I think it's beautiful as in the title "snake" is, because I love in each larger very stretchy cocks, which can just like snakes loop.
Since I am often an observer in CV fantasies, it is so nice when the Prey is tightly wrapped in a stretchy shaft and you can see from the outside the bulges, curves or the pressed face. This is not only true for Same Size Prey and larger grown Cocks, but also for Objektvore and rather normal sized Cocks (but still good size) which, for example, consume a tennis ball or football to warm up and train the devouring and stretching skills of the Cocks.

I also like hyper cocks or extremely stretched big dicks, which can suck their same size booty quickly and easily, although I like slow gobbling more. Also, it must be a reason and just warm up for such a big hungry cock shape, so that the predator just before had taken much energy for it or just another Prey laboriously and slowly absorbed into his cock and therefore have such a Vore shape. Help from another person, such as a witch applying growth magic to his cock would also be possible. Quite surreal things like cock that are extremely stretchy and elastic like rubber or can adapt and stretch like a kind of Slime, I had already, but there it must also fit the Preds, for example, a kind of Monsterboy or a slime boy, but also with solid body.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:18 am

I'd say I prefer it usually in macro/micro, but when in same size it's like it grows during the vore process
linthia
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:39 am

As a CV pred, I prefer the cock to be on the large size of normal for the predator character, but have a stretchy nature to the shaft and sack. I usually make the cock nice and thick, too.

The usual ratio I use for the length of the pred's cock, is 0ne sixth the height of the pred. Then the cock is one fifth as wide as it is long.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ohrgolf » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 am

"Normal-sized" cock, urethra-wide small pred.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tysia » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:52 am

Definitely prefer that there be a notable size difference between predator in prey, with the former being on the larger side. Though I think micro/macro is steadily becoming my favorite scaling-wise.
'Squiggle-fuck the rightwise cock-swatter with the starboard jib'
Tysia
Been posting for a bit

Postby gr8fzy1 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Tebomas wrote:I also enjoy the thought of combining CV with Vacuum/Hammerspace style, like the prey gets sucked into a realistic size, but practically shrunk that way. (Weirdly I'm not a big fan of shrunk prey beforehand, but those work well with realistic proportions for the pred of course.)

Nice to find another person that likes Hammerspace Vaccu-cocks. ^u^
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blergle » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:20 am

Normal for whatever the predator usually has, and only as stretchy as one could get by practice with sounding. If I'm going to be somehow convinced to do same-size, the prey will be temporarily shrunken to a size that will fit.
blergle
---

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 pm

'Normal' sized(or at least not like, too big, my limits about a foot/foot-and-a-half), but either stretchy, growing specifically for CV, or even just it stays the same size but the prey compresses when being pulled in.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zeek175 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:42 pm

Not so big as to break my immersion, but big and meaty enough to be t h r e a t e n i n g . Same size all the way.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:38 am

rugli wrote:Cock Transformation is what I would say rarer than the first group but I have seen a handful of stories where the whole CTF progress comes of as extremely hot but yet I have not seen a story where someone gets transformed while forming oral sex on the pred. Its usually during anal sex if its male on male or/and regular sex if it's male on female.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/237715 Here ya go. It's art, not a story though.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 am

Bigger or hyperish for same-size, depends for micro-ish prey.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Cockvore