General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Story search

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 am

eackermann0 wrote:I think the story you're looking for was called Role Reversal: Family Bonding Experience by DustyPioneer.

Unfortunately they seemed to have scrubbed their gallery. There's no archive of it on the Internet Archive. Google has the page, but not the actual story: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

I wasn't able to find it, but best of luck to you. Maybe somebody has it saved. If so, I'd be interested in reading it too.

If it helps, the original was located here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/484302
There was a reupload here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/507694
Part 2 was here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/483934
And part 3 here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/484113

Aww man, any idea why it was deleted?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

DustyPioneer

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:40 am

Anyone know what happened to DustyPioneer? His stories are gone and his page is barren. I recently started looking for one of his stories, but was disappointed that it’s gone now. What happened, did he get banned or something?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:34 pm

I am curious as to if there’s anything close to what I experienced in a Vore Dream that I had.

In the dream, I was not really present. Basically, I was just able to see what was going on through different views.

In any case, the dream features a giantess with a mouthful of shrunken people, and all they wanted was to have fun with a little… game. They would get as close to the back of the giantess's throat as possible without getting swallowed, and they would wait for her to start to belch. The resulting wind would obviously carry them out of the giantess's mouth, and she would catch them with her hands.

I am unsure if some of the shrunken people would be willing to feed themselves to the giantess, since I saw that the group was sometimes varying in size (I guess that she would grab more people on some "rounds", than others). That is probably the only explanation that I can think of, if not a single person got swallowed. Otherwise, I would think that some people would have either had gone straight to the throat, just before the belching, or some of them would try to time her swallowing, so that they could slide down to her stomach.

All in all, the dream was interesting, to say the least.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby MistressMaw » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:51 am

Anybody know where I can find something immersive to put my be on phone, really hoping to find a long video of being - tongue played with, swallowed, travelling inside, struggling in belly etc.
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boltbond » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:28 pm

Boltbond wrote:Looking for a comic strip where a tiny dragon is peacefully flying through the sky, saying "what a wonderful day", "nothing can spoil it", etc, but then something really fast swoop him: it was a bigger dragon but this one was gagging loudly until he swallows. He then says "aw, man. I think I swallowed a bug. Maybe I should stop flying with my mouth open".

Can't find it anywhere so does anyone have it?

Still looking and nothing. Does anyone else have it?
Boltbond
New to the forum

Looking for story

Postby Normshep » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:08 am

looking for story that I readed where males are small and little daughter oral vore her dad everytime and her mother let her do it for protecting her little boy from his sister
Normshep
New to the forum

Re: Looking for story

Postby australien92 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:56 am

Tiny Life of Steve - chaos -
australien92
New to the forum

Looking for an old cat vore comic

Postby Deviant167niner » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:57 pm

This comic must be 8+ years old. It was a cat humanoid, she might have been an aunt/mother/older sibling figure. She swallowed 6 smaller cats or kittens. It was a 5-6 page comic, soft vore. Does anyone recall it? The vore nostalgia is real.
Deviant167niner
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an old cat vore comic

Postby EloquentOrc » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:50 am

Well there is Belly envy https://aryion.com/g4/view/234504 , could that be it?

Admittedly she only swallows 3, but they are cat humanoids, she eats her nieces and it is 6 pages long.
EloquentOrc
Somewhat familiar

IRL Mouth Discords?

Postby Roran » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:01 am

Are there any Discord servers out there for sharing IRL mouth pics? There's many for vore art, but the IRL pic thing seems to be sorta taboo. :| And for good reason, just wondering if there's any out there with the obvious strict guidelines; I have tons of celeb mouth pics and such to share~
Roran
New to the forum

Re: IRL Mouth Discords?

Postby luke4smith » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:13 pm

i have a female and male eye servers with a channel for non eye related posts
luke4smith
Somewhat familiar

Postby xUnbirth15x » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:47 pm

I'm looking for the works of unf0cused as they nuked all their art.

If anyone has an archive I would greatly appreciate it!
xUnbirth15x
New to the forum

Re: Looking for an old cat vore comic

Postby Deviant167niner » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:09 pm

EloquentOrc wrote:Well there is Belly envy https://aryion.com/g4/view/234504 , could that be it?

Admittedly she only swallows 3, but they are cat humanoids, she eats her nieces and it is 6 pages long.

You nailed it! That’s definitely it thank you so much!!
Deviant167niner
New to the forum

Looking for a game I recently played

Postby Voremora » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:37 pm

Hello, I am looking for a game I recently played. It is a visual novel text game where the art is using 3D models, it takes place in a restaurant or bar and you start off by choosing to eat the waiter or be swallowed by her and then it’ll go from there if you get swallowed again and so on. It has 3 or 4 different endings and it’s pretty short. I can’t put my finger on the name or if I got it from here, I obtained it a couple weeks ago but I’m not sure how old it is. I know one of the endings is the boss has swallowed two employees and it has a post weight gain scene. Any help would be appreciated thank you
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

How is this comic called?

Postby Flam » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:00 pm

Hello,
I have a Question. From which Comic is this image?
I´m realy thankful for a respond. :-D
Attachments
Bild_2021-02-09_205720.png
Flam
New to the forum

Voretube Videos

Postby warnerd404 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:35 pm

HI, is there any website that has Voretube's videos before it got shut down?
warnerd404
New to the forum

Postby RobotBeholder » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:23 am

I'm looking for an image where a child is begging there mother to eat them. It's implied that it would be fatal.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby TheCreeper » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:38 am

I'm looking for an old vore story, don't remember where I first saw it.'
'
I think it was called "Xena vs. The Creeping Terror." It was like a point of view perspective story during the dance hall scene from the movie "The Creeping Terror." About a woman witnessing the monster eating people (herself included). I read it years ago but cannot find it anywhere so if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:35 am

So i saw these videos of Fallout 4 vore scenarios, one is a girl in a cow bikini, the other is a girl eating small people, and one that had a name called "Android Vore" which is no where to be found on YouTube now unlike the rest, they are in multiple playlists, but non come with a name, just a link and they are unlisted as well, who made them and where can i find them?

Another one is Skyrim, a person had uploaded multiple Skyrim Vore videos, one of them having a large stomach, which all where unlisted as well and priveted now, they had names tho
Where are those from?
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Story

Postby chechico » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 am

It was by user dolor. He left and indeed deleted his works here. Shame as they were quite good
chechico
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion