Terris' CV logs

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Terris' CV logs

Postby Terris » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:53 am

Inverness wrote:Any chance you'll post some new stories or logs? Your logs involving the Caiten are easily some of my favorite things on this website.

I haven't played in over a year and almost all of the postable logs are up. What remains are unfinished ones and others I'd need permission to post.

Maybe I'll write something more. We'll see.
Always looking for RP partners. Player is male and straight.

My Roleplay Logs and Stories ~*~ My Roleplay preferences
Terris
Participator

Re: Terris' CV logs

Postby grz01 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:27 am

Hope you do post more, your stories have always been very enjoyable.
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Cockvore