Very Empty section

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Very Empty section

Postby dragon32078 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:08 am

Terris, I am in a similar boat as you. If I know the person rp'ing with me is male, it takes me out of the rp. Somehow the player being male overwhelms my imagination. This is one of the reasons why I really dislike it when someone randomly tells me their gender, unless they tell me they are a woman. So in regards to rp, I vastly prefer the character be female. I would love if the player lied to me and told me they are female as well. If the player is male, then please don't tell me.

In regards to artwork, once again I prefer the one doing the cv to be either male or ideally hermaphroditic (preferably a woman with a dick or even better with both parts). The odd thing is I just realized is that it does not bother me at all if the artist or the writer is male. Not sure why I draw the line between a writer or artist and a player in an rp. Strange, right?
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby gr8fzy1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:07 am

dragon32078 wrote:The odd thing is I just realized is that it does not bother me at all if the artist or the writer is male. Not sure why I draw the line between a writer or artist and a player in an rp. Strange, right?

That's because art or stories are static things. RP's are INTERACTIVE. With RP, you are mentally playing with ANOTHER MALE.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dragon32078 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:14 pm

gr8fzy1, at first when I read your post, I thought that you were absolutely right. What you said just clicked into place. Unfortunately, now I may have overthought what you said. So please grant me your clarity, after reading my response.

I realize stories are static, because the story itself does not change. The words on the page are the same words today as they were yesterday (at least in most cases). This means the story itself is static. However, I am constantly changing. My definitions of the words and the story itself changes. So, while the story may never change, my perception of it does. This means something quite similar to what I said earlier. When I realize the rp'er is male, my perception of the roleplay changes. The same is potentially true in the story's case.

Lastly, you are right that a roleplay is interactive. How I respond to the other character affects how the character responds. However, I am not sure I am only mentally playing with another male in a RP. My logic in my own case is somewhat simple. I see both the roleplay and the story as an extension of its creator. Now may be the difference is that in a RP I am far more directly interacting with a male. Whereas, when I am reading a story, I am vaguely interacting with its creator (IE it's author). Hopefully this analogy makes sense. I have no problem shaking hands with a man, but having sex with an actual male in real life would greatly bother me. The second one is far more intimate than the first.

The same is somewhat true in the case of the story versus the roleplay. While I am able to intuitively tell what the author is thinking and feeling when they write something, this means I am vaguely interacting with them. My actions don't change their responses, but their actions most certainly affect my own. This level of intimacy is just fine by me, whereas the level of intimacy in the roleplay (especially if I know the other is male) does bother me. I may see beyond the frustration, but so far that has never happened. Does anyone else feel the same way I do?
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Cockvore