Cock Vore Preferences?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Preferences for Cock Vore?

- Churned/Digested into cum, no reformation
34%
- Churned/Digested into cum, reformation
21%
- Churned/Digested into cum, trapped in cock
21%
- Churned/Digested, not transformed
3%
- Shot out/Released, not transformed
21%

Total votes : 905

Cock Vore Preferences?

Postby Garz » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:50 am

I'm mostly curious as to your preferences for cock vore... I recently read a topic which suggested they may be different than what I expected.

Personally, I'm a fan of being churned into cum and shot out - reformation may or may not be in the cards afterwards, but I am a big fan of the resulting cum moving around slightly.

What are your preferences? And let's hope this poll goes through... please post if there's a preferred option I didn't list.
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Cock Vore Preferences?

Postby TristanHawthorne » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:35 am

I personally enjoy Turned into cum and shot out, with reformation afterwards, possibly from the cum itself, but not nessisarily so. I also like when predatory cocks seem to have a mind of their own :3
TristanHawthorne
Participator

Postby haloronin » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:40 am

well I like holding people there, letting them sleep in and drink up as mush as they want, persoanly I fingure the sac is liek a swinging transport for illing peoples. that... might not want to come out. so they ger cum out.
haloronin
---

Postby Denmay » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:09 pm

I've come to find I have unusual tastes in CV, mostly I don't like macro/micro, so both pred and prey are not too different in height (a few feet's okay). I'm totally neutral when it comes to hyper for it, or if the prey is somehow stuffed in there making no bulge at all and somehow just squeezed in there.

As for what happens to the prey, given that it's non-consensual, I like them digested and cummed out with no return, or they're digested and trapped, or the cock absorbs them and they're permanently trapped being part of it.
Denmay
New to the forum

Postby reload » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:47 pm

Personally, my CV fantasy revovles around me kept in one of the testicles of the guy who sucks me down his cock. He can do magic, and lets me out when he wants to use me by turning me into his cum and then squirting me out and turning me back to normal, or into whatever else he wants.
reload
New to the forum

Postby Zann » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Well personally I like being digested turned into Cum and then shot out into some lady's womb and thus also being Unbirthed..

But thats just me..
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Postby fubarone » Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:22 pm

I really don't care, good CV is so hard to find I don't want to make it worse by being picky
I am the Half-asser! I accept your requests get you hopes up and then dash your dreams into bits with my inability to finish any... oooh shiny!
fubarone
"The Half-

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:08 pm

I prefer to have the prey be digested into cum. Whether or not he/she is shot out is up to the pred.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby Kertol » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Denmay wrote:I've come to find I have unusual tastes in CV, mostly I don't like macro/micro, so both pred and prey are not too different in height (a few feet's okay). I'm totally neutral when it comes to hyper for it, or if the prey is somehow stuffed in there making no bulge at all and somehow just squeezed in there.

As for what happens to the prey, given that it's non-consensual, I like them digested and cummed out with no return, or they're digested and trapped, or the cock absorbs them and they're permanently trapped being part of it.

I wouldn't call them unusual. I have the same tastes here pretty much. :D I bolded my favorite ones.
Kertol
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:19 pm

None of the above, i dont like churned/digested at all. I like trapped in the balls, maybe released to play with, kinda like haloranin said. Mostly unwilling is prefered, i suppose digestion would be ok if they were reformed, but then stuff em right back down there.

Keeping em prisoner is my thing...but well aside from the stories i've wrote (only 1 of which i posted and recieved only "ok" feedback, mostly because thats my preference and doesnt seem to be anyone elses much) they are bloody hard to find. 99% of people like digestion of some sort it seems.
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:32 pm

I generally enjoy digestion, so that also goes for cockvore. Preferably, the prey transformed into cum and shot out again. Digested and absorbed to be a part of the cock/body of the pred would also work.
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby TwistedDragon » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:08 am

I honestly can go for any of em, but I like digestion the most. No reformation unless I'm storing them away for later use, then I'd cum em out and have them reform out of the goo. Other than that I like digested and trapped :)
TwistedDragon
Participator

Re:

Postby Ajax » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:34 pm

Why can't I just stay there? I would get digested and stayed there but would rather the suffering of just living and staying there and having to feed off the cum.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Re:

Postby Mordecai » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:55 pm

Melted and trapped, usually. Reform is nice, but when it happens immediately after the vore, it seems kind of... corny.

Also, I enjoy a slow, pleasurable transformation, for what that's worth. Aside from that, I'm very openminded.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Darkseid » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:05 pm

Here I have a preference, Shemale/Futanari involved.
Darkseid
Participator

Re:

Postby Jake_Foxx » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:39 pm

I kinda like the idea of being turned into cum. But then reforming so I can do it again! :D
If it moves, eat it. If it doesn't, yiff it until it does move, THEN eat it. =^.^=

Sgt. in Shorzie's Army! Join now or suffer!
Jake_Foxx
Participator

Re:

Postby MStuarn » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:23 am

I would go with prey being turned into cum and a high chance for it to end up in another guy's rear, a paper towel, a toilet wall or wherever the pred is currently having his orgasm. Reformation my ass. :P
MStuarn
New to the forum

Re:

Postby morevore3986 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:58 pm

I like it when either: 1) the prey is turned into cum and shot back out, or 2) the prey is NOT turned into cum, just kept for a bit and then shot back out, preferably into someone else's ass.
I'm crazy. Come closer so I can share some with you.
morevore3986
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Kailen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 pm

My general preferences for this are generally the same for me as other types of vore. NC and the victim is consumed, either digested, turned into something else (likely cum in this case), or absorbed into the prey. There is no reformation, there is no coming back. However, I can be pleasantly surprised by other scenarios.
Kailen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:57 pm

agree with Darkseid as well, not into guys so futa is my pref too, though thats as rare as a chicken with teeth
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Cockvore