Mouth Zoom-ins

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any explicit fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed. Drawing and fantasy character only.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby AhO4464 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 pm

who1sth1s wrote:Don't remember if this was posted before, but a reply from a Dean Lawrence viewer asked about a mouth zoom on Saturn Girl from Legion of Superheroes. This is it.
https://m.wcostream.com/legion-of-super ... ar-factory 12:53


That would be me OvO
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:10 am

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Don't remember if this was posted before, but a reply from a Dean Lawrence viewer asked about a mouth zoom on Saturn Girl from Legion of Superheroes. This is it.
https://m.wcostream.com/legion-of-super ... ar-factory 12:53


That would be me OvO

I thought the name looked familiar. Sadly, it's the only one in that series.
User avatar
who1sth1s
Participator
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:56 pm

I was recently told about this one.

The Casagrandes episode "Prankaversary": https://www.wcostream.com/the-casagrand ... e-grandpas - 15:34
dippersanchez
Participator
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:40 pm

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/810907
Carol FNF Vore (not a joke) (It's vore I swear)
At the very end

A fan-made uvula shot/zoom in of Carol from Friday Night Funkin
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:04 pm

A female alien naga guardian from an 80's anime called Space Adventure Cobra. Also part of a preview in the episode prior to this.
https://youtu.be/RzjKmy168yo?list=PLj2U ... A4d&t=1055
User avatar
who1sth1s
Participator
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby AhO4464 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 am

who1sth1s wrote:A female alien naga guardian from an 80's anime called Space Adventure Cobra. Also part of a preview in the episode prior to this.
https://youtu.be/RzjKmy168yo?list=PLj2U ... A4d&t=1055

Not available in my country.

https://animezone247.com/zone-space-cob ... 49370.html
17:34

It’s also after she defeated the villainess’ cyborg canine, Dobel…
Last edited by AhO4464 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:54 am

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:A female alien naga guardian from an 80's anime called Space Adventure Cobra. Also part of a preview in the episode prior to this.
https://youtu.be/RzjKmy168yo?list=PLj2U ... A4d&t=1055

Not available in my country.

https://animezone247.com/zone-space-cob ... 49370.html
17:34

It’s also after she defeated the heroine’s cyborg canine, Dobel…

Actually she's a villain, not a heroine.
User avatar
who1sth1s
Participator
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby AhO4464 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:59 pm

who1sth1s wrote:
AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:A female alien naga guardian from an 80's anime called Space Adventure Cobra. Also part of a preview in the episode prior to this.
https://youtu.be/RzjKmy168yo?list=PLj2U ... A4d&t=1055

Not available in my country.

https://animezone247.com/zone-space-cob ... 49370.html
17:34

It’s also after she defeated the heroine’s cyborg canine, Dobel…

Actually she's a villain, not a heroine.


Edited. Now if you don’t mind would you delete the comment and then I can delete mine/this one following it? I’m sure many of us would like it if there isn’t much replies with no zoom in links in them...
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby Mehtwo » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:36 am

AhO4464 wrote:Edited. Now if you don’t mind would you delete the comment and then I can delete mine/this one following it? I’m sure many of us would like it if there isn’t much replies with no zoom in links in them...


Lol, you're fine, we don't care unless it's too overbearing, this doesn't even come close to being so.

Here's content btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQThV_BNiu4 (0:11)
Mehtwo
Participator
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby The Beholder » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:01 pm

There's a Grindhouse-worthy flick called Spare Parts that features a zoom out of a punk rock singer's mouth.

It can be seen in this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyT2CEfFD14 (at 0:17)
The Beholder
Participator
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby Bshot510 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:04 am

User avatar
Bshot510
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby HyniC » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:46 pm

I remember there were some episodes from "The Little Lulu Show" with mouth zoom-ins, the only thing that I didn't like about them was the lack of uvula shots, just a lame black color inside the mouths.
HyniC
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Re: Mouth Zoom-ins

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:22 am

https://youtu.be/iN6mgEO5Xj0
1:03
TITO LIZZARDO & CATTY B COLECCIÓN La Mordidita y otras canciones de Tito & Catty

A zoom in and uvula shot of one of the female backup cat dancers when she gets posses into a zombie-like mindset…
User avatar
AhO4464
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Previous

Return to Mawshot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: snowmouse139