Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mouth Zoom Ins (Fanmade Voting)

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:05 pm

I'm indifferent as have no clue on what those are, do what you can be satisfied with. Anyway, here are the polls. Meant to do them earlier but got too busy with a haircut that didn't happen.
(Airbender) https://forms.gle/9JmjffH4xQtra6vf8
(Korra) https://forms.gle/Eab6LaHLb6E4LgYo8

Just thought of something funny that could be done if Zhu Li wins. Varrick says "Zhu Li, do the thing!" while off screen, and she does it by eating the camera. Just a thought.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:38 am

who1sth1s wrote:I'm indifferent as have no clue on what those are, do what you can be satisfied with. Anyway, here are the polls. Meant to do them earlier but got too busy with a haircut that didn't happen.
(Airbender) https://forms.gle/9JmjffH4xQtra6vf8
(Korra) https://forms.gle/Eab6LaHLb6E4LgYo8

Just thought of something funny that could be done if Zhu Li wins. Varrick says "Zhu Li, do the thing!" while off screen, and she does it by eating the camera. Just a thought.

I’ll hold you up to that ;)
And honestly,…your Zhu Li idea seems very tempting! I might very much consider it if she did win….or if not…after I finish the one that did!

The Kitty Pryde zoom in is done! I’ll post it on the main thread after the comment cool down! :)
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:19 am

Results for these polls.
(TLA)
Katara - 16, Ty Lee - 14, Azula - 13, Toph - 12, Suki - 12, June - 9, Mai - 7, Ursa - 7, Princess Yue 6, Avatar Kyoshi - 6, Avatar Yangchen - 3
Winner - Katara
(LoK)
Korra - 17, Asami - 13, Opal - 13, Jinora - 11, Zhu Li - 10, Ikki - 6, Eska - 6, Senna - 5, Suyin Beifong - 4, Pema - 4, Kuvira - 3, Lin Beifong - 3, Kya - 2, Fire Lord Izumi - 2, P'Li - 2, Ming Hua - 2
Winner - Korra

Wasn't expecting Ty Lee to get more than Azula, and for a brief period, Korra and Asami were tied. KorraAsami much?

Anyway, no polls for this month. Currently have none that really peak my interest. May do another multi-part redux for March though.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:12 pm

Another Redux, this time for one of my first polls. The Winx return with a vengeance. Please be advised, I'm not including any characters that debuted in Season 8 nor any pixies or selkies, so PopPixie won't be included. That said, I am including the WoW spinoff and a couple characters have their Season 8 design as I feel they were among the few improved designs. I've also included two versions of three characters, one of them being because of age difference where both look appealing, another from the first version of this poll, and the last one having two different looks that I really like. This is also be a multi-part poll.

(Main cast and their direct family)
https://forms.gle/J4Bq8MyxsCpahJ1K8
(Allies)
https://forms.gle/jgCSeXNkprcffNFw6
(Villains)
https://forms.gle/89rCSTyuFkPQGk2h8
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:56 am

Results are in.
(Main cast + parents and siblings)
Bloom - 14, Stella - 10, Musa - 10, Tecna - 8, Daphne - 8, Luna - 7, Flora - 6, Aisha - 6, Magnethia - 6, Roxy - 5, Miele - 5, Alyssa - 5, Morgana - 5, Marion - 4, Matlin - 4, Niobe - 4, Vanessa - 3
(Allies)
Nova - 8, Krystal - 7, Griffin(Young) - 7, Tinkerbell(Restored) - 7, Mirta - 6, Nebula - 6, Aurora - 6, Diana - 5, Sibylla - 5, Macy - 5, Nadine - 5, Tiger Lily - 5, Tressa - 4, Lucy - 4, Queen Ligea - 4, Annabelle - 4, Louise - 4, Sophie - 4, Silke - 4, Galatea - 3, Griselda - 3, Griffin(Headmistress) - 3, Yu - 3, Det. Evans - 3, Faragonda(Young) - 2
(Villains)
Darcy - 8, Dark Bloom - 8, Icy - 7, Politea - 7, Lorelei - 7, Chimera - 6, Blue-haired Vampire - 6, Venomya/Baba Yaga - 6, Stormy - 5, Mitzi - 5, Pigtailed Vampire - 5, Vertigo - 5, Diaspro - 4, Selina - 4, Brunette Vampire - 4, Obscura - 4, Banshee - 4, Kalshara - 3, Countess Cassandra - 3, Tinkerbell(Corrupted) - 3, Brunette Mermaid - 3, Stoney - 3, Virus - 3, Sinka - 3, Purple-haired Mermaid - 2, Blonde Mermaid - 2

Main cast winner - Bloom
Allies winner - Nova
Villains winner - Tied between Darcy and Dark Bloom
Overall winner - Bloom(again)

Unsurprising that Bloom has remained the top choice with Musa once more the runner up alongside Stella. What is surprising is the amount of votes for Nova, who has only appeared in a handful of season 3 episodes before disappearing all together. That and the major difference between Good and Evil Tinkerbell where I appear to be in the minority in terms preference.

Anyway, no future polls currently on my mind, so the next one may be a while.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

Been a while since the last poll, and this one was a last minute creation. Wasn't my original intent, but it's still a good one. Angel's Friends.
https://forms.gle/WAhT68sYRBULrcRPA

Jennifer is the one with the huge uvula in episode 17, so it's a good reference.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:40 pm

Angel's Friends Results
Jennifer - 11, Raf - 7, Dolce - 6, Cabiria - 6, Blu - 6, Kabale - 5, Temptel - 5, Misha - 5, Abel - 5, Liu - 5, Caterina - 5, Sara J - 5, Giorgia - 5, Serena - 5, Miki - 4, Cassidy - 4, Mabel - 4, Kupsida - 4, Amy - 4, Sai - 4, Urie - 3, Reina - 3, Angelie - 3, Scarlett - 3

Winner - Jennifer

Among 3 characters who actually have an existing mouth zoom, and the only one to show her uvula during it. Pretty much the only one who doesn't need a fanmade zoom because she already has one of the best existing zooms, but will get one anyway.

As an unnecessary side note, Abel and Mabel actually fused together once and became a two headed giantess.

Next poll is one that includes a character who already has a couple fanmade zooms, but could receive one more if she wins. Mostly going with this one because a good one I have in mind isn't done yet.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:31 pm

This month, Ariel and her family from Little Mermaid.
https://forms.gle/sRMMU7iR4uJMyaQw9

Yes, Ariel already has a couple fanmade zooms, but I feel somewhat underwhelmed by those ones. First one was Feedfancier's old animation with her. Not so much underwhelming as it is more of a POV thing where she's a genuine pred, and her uvula didn't quite look the best. The other one AhO4464 made with Sketchfab, pretty lacking since it's an unmoving model with no throat whatsoever, and anyone can make a Sketchfab mouth zoom.

This is mostly to give me extra time to finish getting images for another future poll, and to give her relatives a chance for a zoom in. TLM3 has good shots of Athena's throat palette for reference. This poll is in order from oldest to youngest. And please, try to give the others a fair chance, tends to be boring when it's just the obvious choice getting a landslide victory.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:14 pm

Results are in.
Ariel - 13, Queen Athena - 8, Melody - 7, the rest - 4

Winner - Ariel

Not big surprise. Might take a break from polls for next month, since I didn't get around to finishing up the one I wanted yet. Only thing I'll say about it is that it's a variety one with multiple obscure shows from the 90s and early 2000s with fewer characters and very limited wiki information if any at all.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:57 am

Seeing as Invincible Season 2 is just a couple months away, figured this'd be a good time to have a poll for it. This only has season 1 characters and a couple that debuted in the Atom Eve special.
https://forms.gle/yjYGACzzd5LELee89
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:32 pm

Welp, here we go again. Results of Invincible.
Atom Eve - 10, Lizard Queen - 6, Iguana - 5, Olga - 5, Dupli-Kate - 4, Monster Girl - 4, War Woman - 4, Polly - 4, Shrinking Rae - 3, Green Ghost - 3, Debbie - 3, Connie - 3, Amber - 2

Winner - Atom Eve

Rather surprising that Lizard Queen is runner up, given her only appearance thus far is in the Atom Eve special. Same with Iguana who didn't even speak. But at least they aren't next to Amber.

Next poll: Keeping it a surprise for now. Might also come later in the day or the next day, as I've got something good going on tomorrow.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:27 pm

The next poll is in. Ladies, gentlemen, and people of third gender, it's Generator Rex!
https://forms.gle/u2zMFsZs6fvhnbwj9
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:54 am

Just a little something I’m currently working on OvO
Attachments
IMG_9008.png
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:32 am

AhO4464 wrote:Just a little something I’m currently working on OvO

:D Haven't a clue who that is, but I'm EXCITED!
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dippersanchez » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 pm

who1sth1s wrote:

I think it's Charlie from Hazbin Hotel (one of Vivziepop's works).
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby who1sth1s » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:07 pm

dippersanchez wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:

I think it's Charlie from Hazbin Hotel (one of Vivziepop's works).

I think so too, but not entirely sure.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:18 pm

It IS Charlie! Pilot design..

Other than the colored sketch lines, it was a complete look. I don’t think I made it that vague.
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:45 pm

Results for Generator Rex
Circe - 9, Rebecca Holiday - 8, Cricket - 8, Five - 7, Beverly Holiday - 7, Diane Farrah - 7, Claire Bowman - 6, Rhodes - 6, Goggle Girl - 6, Black Knight - 4, Annie - 4, Valentina - 4, Violeta Salazar - 4, Breach - 3, Kenwyn Jones - 3

Winner - Circe.

Now the early parts of this poll were shocking. At first, Cricket had the lead, and Rebecca Holiday had less votes than her sister despite being in nearly every episode. But Circe is really the obvious choice with her powers.

No poll next month. Happy Halloween everybody. :zombie:
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AhO4464 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:42 pm

who1sth1s wrote:Results for Generator Rex
Circe - 9, Rebecca Holiday - 8, Cricket - 8, Five - 7, Beverly Holiday - 7, Diane Farrah - 7, Claire Bowman - 6, Rhodes - 6, Goggle Girl - 6, Black Knight - 4, Annie - 4, Valentina - 4, Violeta Salazar - 4, Breach - 3, Kenwyn Jones - 3

Winner - Circe.

Now the early parts of this poll were shocking. At first, Cricket had the lead, and Rebecca Holiday had less votes than her sister despite being in nearly every episode. But Circe is really the obvious choice with her powers.

Eh I get what you’re saying but…I don’t wanna zoom into a toothy intestine. So chances are if I did a zoom in of Circe while using her powers, it would be without that mutant feature.. ^^;
AhO4464
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:10 am

AhO4464 wrote:
who1sth1s wrote:Results for Generator Rex

Winner - Circe.

Eh I get what you’re saying but…I don’t wanna zoom into a toothy intestine. So chances are if I did a zoom in of Circe while using her powers, it would be without that mutant feature.. ^^;

Agreed. Plus, her EVO mouth hasn't shown her uvula. BTW, how's the Charlie zoom doing?
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot