Anime Wolf Maw

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anime Wolf Maw

Postby Daye » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....
Attachments
Wolf.jpg
Daye
New to the forum

Re: Anime Wolf Maw

Postby haloronin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 pm

hmm judgeing from the artistic style, and he detail pu in to the shading, dear watson, I deduce that this maw belongs to gillian anderson's wolf from princess mononoke. bobby's take him away.
haloronin
---

Postby Daye » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Close, but nope.
Attachments
Wolf2.jpg
Daye
New to the forum

Re:

Postby haloronin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:54 pm

Ohh.. thats a lovely looking wolf.. since I'm wrong care to tell this nuki what it Is?
haloronin
---

Postby Arkain » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:31 pm

YEs, please do and if there is a video clip with it. That would be great too.. :-D
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Terastas » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Arkain wrote:YEs, please do and if there is a video clip with it. That would be great too.. :-D

Natsume Yuujinchou: Episode 2

So far, the plot in this anime has been fairly straightforward. The protagonist, Natsume, can see yokai, or nature spirits. His grandmother, Reiko, who could also see them, used her powerful spiritual energy to bully the yokai into binding them to her service, in this case by having them write down their names in a "Book of Friends," the owner of which can subjugate those in the book to their will. Natsume, having inherited the book, has opted to release the yokai whose names are listed in the book instead.

The wolf usually appears as a small cat, and basically acts as Natsume's mentor/teacher regarding all things supernatural. The arrangement is basically that, in exchange for him teaching and protecting Natsume, he has been promised the Book of Friends (which he'd previously tried to take by force with very little success) should Natsume die before his work is complete. . . So even though he protects and teaches Natsume, he actually wants Natsume dead before all the names in the book are gone, hence the occasional near-vore moments such as that. :P

Only three episodes thus far, but it's already growing on me. I shall be keeping my eyes open for more. :D
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Yeah i thought it was princess monoke aswell but oh well...looks similar. Come to think of it, i don't think there is a shot like this in princess monoke anyways ... *shrug* :D
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Terastas » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Jaqui wrote:Yeah i thought it was princess monoke aswell but oh well...looks similar. Come to think of it, i don't think there is a shot like this in princess monoke anyways ... *shrug* :D

There isn't. I remember because I was pissed. :P

There's one scene where Moro holds San in her mouth, but she's covered in that liquid hate-crap so you can't see her. Other than that, the only even remotely near-vorish thing you can draw out of PM are some comments and a kinda-sorta maw shot when Moro laughs. Other than that, nada. Great movie, but biggest waste of vore potential I've ever seen in my life. :P
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby haloronin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm

I was thinking when moro lunged at the lady leader of the iron factory, when she bit her arm of after moro's head was severed.
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby Daye » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 pm

The video clip wouldn't be worth it, 'cept for the 'ahhhhng' sound. It begins as that, pops out to the second picture view, then fades to the morning after a slap sound. ;P
Daye
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Smitty » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:16 am

Question:Why can't he just eat him and get it over with? Or is there some kind of 'can't use the book unless willingly given' thing going on?
Smitty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Terastas » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:06 am

Smitty wrote:Question:Why can't he just eat him and get it over with? Or is there some kind of 'can't use the book unless willingly given' thing going on?

It's pretty much summed up in the first episode (which you can link to directly from the 2nd). First, he was trapped in a shrine until Natsume released him, so on one hand, he owes him. And second, he already tried to take the book by force twice in Ep. 1 and was both times hilariously unsuccessful (Natsume evidently has a menacing left hook). The mentor arrangement is sort of his Plan B.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:36 am

Daye wrote:The video clip wouldn't be worth it, 'cept for the 'ahhhhng' sound. It begins as that, pops out to the second picture view, then fades to the morning after a slap sound. ;P

Finding Anime is easy now, Just google it. I did.
tod3690
---

Re:

Postby kaibrightwing » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:55 am

i found it a good series.
kaibrightwing
New to the forum

Re:

Postby tod3690 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:32 am

OK now that I have seen this bit.

The Wolf was asleep, you can hear the sound of someone sleeping while the kid looks up, the next thing you see is the out side of the house and an Anime sound of someone being hit with the line "Wake up, you idiot!"

Even with the demons (wolf) eyes where open, but it seemed to be asleep in the story line. There is an old woman in this episode which said someone about being lonely. This seemed to up set the kid in someway. With the kids heart week it must of made the demon wolf sleep walk. 2th or 3th said by the wolf later "A weak heart draws in demons."

This was funny to see, I'll tell you that.
tod3690
---

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:01 am

Daye wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

Wait... is that a mouth zoom in????
TheRealYTBro17
Participator

Postby killermeow » Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:13 pm

TheRealYTBro17 wrote:
Daye wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhh....

Wait... is that a mouth zoom in????

First up, good god 14 year necro, check the post date and watch the ep yourself if interested - but no, the extent of the scene is the 2 screenshots that got shared, before it offscreens to the outside of the house as the MC starts throwing things.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silverspec » Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:07 pm

i can't believe 2008 was 14 years ago

what the fck
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Return to Mawshot