Female Japanese anime uvula shots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Female Japanese anime uvula shots

Postby Sintrial » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:48 am

Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soccerjam » Thu May 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Last edited by Soccerjam on Thu May 04, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soccerjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sintrial » Thu May 04, 2017 8:28 pm

Soccerjam wrote:https://www.watchcartoononline.io/miss-kobayashis-dragon-maid-episode-7-english-dubbed# 11:11

This has already been posted
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Realmwars » Fri May 05, 2017 4:36 pm

https://youtu.be/_czu6dvuA0I?t=32m50s here is a cute one of Nurse Joy from the XYZ anime
Realmwars
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sintrial » Fri May 05, 2017 8:12 pm

Realmwars wrote:https://youtu.be/_czu6dvuA0I?t=32m50s here is a cute one of Nurse Joy from the XYZ anime

Whoa, I didn't know they had one since Season 2 with jessie, until sun and moon.
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Agora » Sun May 14, 2017 1:27 am

At a glance, didn't seem this one was posted yet.

Hinako Note's episode 2 end screen art. Doesn't have a uvula but I feel the amount of detail deserves notice?
Attachments
Hinako_Note_02.jpg
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sintrial » Sun May 14, 2017 5:38 am

Agora wrote:At a glance, didn't seem this one was posted yet.

Hinako Note's episode 2 end screen art. Doesn't have a uvula but I feel the amount of detail deserves notice?

Why not, there is hope here with the series
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Close enough ^^
Meanwhile there's this thing with mawshots in anime when the uvula shots are so close yet absent :(
Spoiler: show
Kitsouille
???

Postby Agora » Sun May 14, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm not even in this thread for the uvulas, so this is pretty good to me : D
Just too bad it looks like she's about to have a very bad time.
Agora
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 pm

Agora wrote:I'm not even in this thread for the uvulas, so this is pretty good to me : D
Just too bad it looks like she's about to have a very bad time.

It's actually quite the opposite: someone is about to have a very bad time because of her. It's hard vore though (it's from the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul).
Kitsouille
???

Postby Stryker999 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:36 am

Big Mom from One Piece

https://youtu.be/JPfDIjOs2IY?t=73
Stryker999
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soccerjam » Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Soccerjam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Giggs86 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned before, it was new to me - but there is a hentai called Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai ( もう挟まずにはいられない ~星にお願いしたらこんなにおっきくなっちゃった! ) that may be a jackpot in terms of a uvula shot. There's a scene where the girl is giving some 'oral' service and we get a nice POV inside her mouth where the camera actually lands right on her uvula.

I haven't seen it, and im afraid to go hunting around for this sort of thing. Would be cool to see a safe link or even GIF image of the scene in question.

Below is a couple images of the scene, the only ones i could find. apologies for the quality but it was the best i could get:
Attachments
H-u2.png
Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai
H-u2.png (26.29 KiB) Viewed 5669 times
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TDF9055 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Giggs86 wrote:I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned before, it was new to me - but there is a hentai called Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai ( もう挟まずにはいられない ~星にお願いしたらこんなにおっきくなっちゃった! ) that may be a jackpot in terms of a uvula shot. There's a scene where the girl is giving some 'oral' service and we get a nice POV inside her mouth where the camera actually lands right on her uvula.

I haven't seen it, and im afraid to go hunting around for this sort of thing. Would be cool to see a safe link or even GIF image of the scene in question.

How's this?
http://hentai.animestigma.com/mou-hasam ... episode-1/
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit

Postby Itachi123 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:10 pm

TDF9055 wrote:
Giggs86 wrote:I don't know if this has been posted or mentioned before, it was new to me - but there is a hentai called Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai ( もう挟まずにはいられない ~星にお願いしたらこんなにおっきくなっちゃった! ) that may be a jackpot in terms of a uvula shot. There's a scene where the girl is giving some 'oral' service and we get a nice POV inside her mouth where the camera actually lands right on her uvula.

How's this?

It's around 12:50
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Giggs86 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:34 pm

TDF9055 wrote:

How's this?

:D Cool, anyway of getting a downloadable version of the whole video or even an animated gif of the scene?
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Tue May 30, 2017 10:40 pm

Someone give that camera a cookie! 8O
But seriously though the studio has some awesome ideas and great detailing.
Kitsouille
???

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:45 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm

It would certainly be nice if I wouldn't have to watch someone being mouth raped every time (most of the time) with my hopes up to see inside that mouth and throat. Especially if there's gonna be a giant dick covering up 50-80% of the screen with a damn mosaic censoring. Japan need to embrace their fetishistic reputation more and add mouths into the mix because why not.

Also would be funny if they used this kind of shot in shows like Attack on Titan. Maybe it would kill some of the tension but being hurled against the uvula three times before being swallowed whole would still be pretty terrifying in the eyes of a normal person.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Sintrial » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:30 am

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Clockwork-Pla ... &s=default - Clockwork planet Ep 3 18:20

Also thinking of making a private channel on youtube for these uvulashot clips so they don't get delete. any feedback or clips would be great.
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Mawshot