Cheerleader Throats

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cheerleader Throats

Postby leriodenbron » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 pm

So hey, I'm not a sports guy, but I have noticed that it's not at all rare for the show to focus in on some beautiful cheerleaders screaming into the camera. I don't watch any sports so I wouldn't know where the best ones are, but I figure you guys would! We've already got a thread for Music Video Throats and Female Youtube Personality Uvula Shots, lets make one for cheerleaders!

What do you say?
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cheerleader Throats

Postby Itachi123 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:06 pm

Nope, haven't got a clue where to find these things. I think this stuff is so margin that you'll have to look for yourself first and provide examples to what you're looking for.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby azfault » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:14 pm

If you want awesome mouth and throat shots.....do what i did back when i did photomanips, haha..

Go to webshots.com and search for "goldfish" or "gummy bear"...

For whatever reason....girls love taking silly pictures of themselves, and their friends, with bite-size food in their mouths...

I would use that material all the time for photo-edits.
azfault
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:50 pm

With cheerleaders being one of my favorite high-school type predators, I definitely hold these types of screenshots in high regard.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby leriodenbron » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:38 am

azfault wrote:Go to webshots.com and search for "goldfish" or "gummy bear"...

I tried to do that but It found 0 results. Which seemed weird for a photo site, do you need an account to see their stock?
leriodenbron
Been posting for a bit

Return to Mawshot