Male mouth cam

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Male mouth cam

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Stormy_Wonderfox wrote:
vxcv wrote:
here's the new sampling channel, lol enjoy my super short mouth vids

where is here?

btw i, too, *love* your male mouth cam videos! thanks for sharing them :-D

XD OH DERRRR I forgot the link http://www.youtube.com/user/Stormysmaw?feature=mhum

got a bunch of different guys on there now, lol the kids ones are just for fun cause kids are dweebs :P
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I like the guys' ones. Skipped the kids ones, because.. .Well... Personally dislike lol. But the rest are still truly great. You're very lucky to know a number of people that will open up for you.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:I like the guys' ones. Skipped the kids ones, because.. .Well... Personally dislike lol. But the rest are still truly great. You're very lucky to know a number of people that will open up for you.

I put the kids one on for fun, I had a few request for them, but thats somewhat creepy, though I understand where they're coming from, so I said, oh what the heck lol
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:14 pm

I can probably guess as to who the requests are coming from. If so, you might want to be careful. I'm starting to think a couple of the mouth-fan guys on YT might be pedos. There's a couple in particular who are in their 30s, and 90% of their favorites lists are kids under 15. Creepyness...
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:I can probably guess as to who the requests are coming from. If so, you might want to be careful. I'm starting to think a couple of the mouth-fan guys on YT might be pedos. There's a couple in particular who are in their 30s, and 90% of their favorites lists are kids under 15. Creepyness...

yeah, but the same goes for my zoo channel, some of the guys are zoophiles and animal abusers, which doesn't sit pretty with me, but I must endure that shit to bring great stuff to you guys :P
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm

HUh, never even considered that. I'd imagine it's a bit harder to figure out who is abusing animals there, unless they've got vids or something. I know there was that Jonahsvore guy a while back, but I didn't know there were others.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:HUh, never even considered that. I'd imagine it's a bit harder to figure out who is abusing animals there, unless they've got vids or something. I know there was that Jonahsvore guy a while back, but I didn't know there were others.

well some of them send me inappropriate PMs, I've had some pretty freaky things said, lol and I have some strange stalkers for sure O_______O
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:29 pm

If you need any help fending them off, lemme know lol.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:If you need any help fending them off, lemme know lol.

I will :P
but I have a quite abrasive side that you guys thankfully don't see, lol, I can get nasty when I need to
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Sun May 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Chevys-n-Vore wrote:Me likey! Especially the saliva involved.

New vids from Salomon
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Mon May 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Yay! He's got a great mouth! Can't say the same for the others tho.... not into underage...
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Sun May 22, 2011 7:33 pm

I started a new group, as I have tons of canine mouth macro I also have tons of male mouth macro, which I will soon upload :P
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1649787@N25/
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Oh! DEfinetly looking at these!
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby nephilim » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Ohhh - ohh oh my god. Those were great videos. Awesome. You have a very nice mouth!
600k views - Click the banner for the content mecca
Webcomic Coming Winter '24
Read The Story Behind the Comic
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby Wild-Aegis » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:54 am

I came across this site on tumblr that features male mouths that thought I'd pass along for those that prefer male mouths and preds.

http://tongueandspit.tumblr.com/
Wild-Aegis
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Mawshot