Amazing mawshots~

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Amazing mawshots~

Postby kernac » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:08 pm

I wanted to share some of my favorite mawshots, so I decided to make a thread were everyone can post amazing mawshots^^ For me, what makes a good mawshot is the tongue, the uvula but also the feeling of depth from the throat and thickness of the saliva.

I recently commissioned this pic from Shikaro:
niziriamaw.png

Its of my zebra character, Niziria!

Also I drew this mawshot of my lizard character the other day:
LizMouth.png

Let me know what you think!
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Amazing mawshots~

Postby FemaleUvulaFan » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:33 pm

These mawshots are absolutely fantastic, especially Niziria! Well done!

Are you planning to do more characters or any more of Niziria? I'd love to see more of that character, especially some more uvula shots from her,
FemaleUvulaFan
New to the forum

Postby PonyThroat » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:58 pm

I love maws. I'd share the ones I made but that feels weird for me to do.
PonyThroat
Should be painting....

Postby hmhmh6532 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Mawshot