Kristen Stewart Pictures

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Kristen Stewart Pictures

Postby Itachi123 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:37 am

Does anyone have any pictures of Kristen Stewart where she gives us a good view of her mouth? Preferably with a uvula shot? I've been scouring KristenPhotos.org and so far I've come up with nothing. That woman has some of the most generic pictures I've ever seen.

The only picture I've found so far is this one:
https://public.dm2301.livefilestore.com ... =149412707
And that's from googling "Kristen Stewart Uvula".

So has anyone else found something? Or could someone point me in the right direction? Any help is much appreciated.
Itachi123
Participator

Re: Kristen Stewart Pictures

Postby Twister88 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:37 pm

There are a couple of pictuers like that, just google "Kristen Stewart mouth" or something like that and you'll get some pictures that you might like
Twister88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Itachi123 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Nope. Trust me, I've tried that one and multiple variations of it. The picture I linked is the only one where I can see her uvula.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Itachi123 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:14 am

I agree. Girl's pretty beautiful, even if her acting skills are terrible. And while I have found those pictures myself I'd still like to thank you for posting them.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Itachi123 wrote:I agree. Girl's pretty beautiful, even if her acting skills are terrible. And while I have found those pictures myself I'd still like to thank you for posting them.

Oh, you're welcome... I tried!
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Itachi123 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:08 am

Spunkomatic66 wrote:
Itachi123 wrote:I agree. Girl's pretty beautiful, even if her acting skills are terrible. And while I have found those pictures myself I'd still like to thank you for posting them.

Oh, you're welcome... I tried!

I appreciate it. I've just been looking for this picture for a long time. I guess I'm just hoping that someone on this website once found a picture of Kristen Stewart showing her throat to the camera and he or she would share it. It's completely possible that the one I found is the only one out there.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Itachi123 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 am

A repost to find out if anyone has found a picture of Kristen Stewart at this point and is willing to share it.
Itachi123
Participator

Postby Jadawin » Mon May 04, 2020 4:50 pm

I remembered of this thread as i saw this picture on gettyimages. Maybe you already know it.

https://www.gettyimages.de/detail/nachr ... popup=true
Jadawin
New to the forum

Postby jimpickins » Tue May 05, 2020 12:51 am

jimpickins
Somewhat familiar

Postby Itachi123 » Tue May 05, 2020 2:48 am

jimpickins wrote:Try here http://celebrities-fetish.sosugary.com/

Tried and didn't find any pictures. I did find an Emma Stone picture with a uvula shot that I hadn't seen before, but for the most part this collection seems rather average. And missing a lot of obvious pictures that are out there, especially on Reddit.
Itachi123
Participator

Return to Mawshot