Deer mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Deer mawshots

Postby DrachenFyr » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:43 am

Probably the hardest animal to find a good mawshot of. There's next to nothing.

There's this picture
http://imgur.com/QVrxMMg

And this artwork, all by the same artist:
http://imgur.com/a/cPIpm

Can anyone find anymore? Don't bother looking for real life ones on google images, all you get in return are horrible pictures of carcasses.

(by the way, deer don't have any top front teeth, the inside view artwork is anatomically correct)
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Re: Deer mawshots

Postby Mikhail4588 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Thats true, i like this type of maw, but as well as cow maws are hard as fuck to find. And when you find somehting is just a photo of some caries or a big injury in the mouth. There is a post somewhere here at Mawshot forum i made while ago about cows, check it out if it is your thing.
Mikhail4588
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey that's interesting, deers have nice-looking mouths. The artist's work is anatomically incorrect in that he gave them a uvula, but I guess it's done for aesthetic purposes and I approve of this decision ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby shrunkenone » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:24 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Hey that's interesting, deers have nice-looking mouths. The artist's work is anatomically incorrect in that he gave them a uvula, but I guess it's done for aesthetic purposes and I approve of this decision ^^

He gave the deer a uvula because it's his anthro deer character; that character's mouth has a mix of human & non anthro elements. Like no top front teeth, but a uvula & epiglottis.
I know this because I commissioned those two pics of his character. ^.^;
shrunkenone
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrachenFyr » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:26 am

Kitsouille wrote:Hey that's interesting, deers have nice-looking mouths. The artist's work is anatomically incorrect in that he gave them a uvula, but I guess it's done for aesthetic purposes and I approve of this decision ^^

Oops...I didn't think about that. I was only referring to how there were no top front teeth, and I didn't take anything else into account.

Also, thank you for commissioning the images, shrunkenone.
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Postby hmhmh6532 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 am

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:01 am

hmhmh6532 wrote:

Why are you of all people complaining about uvulas? :lol:

Kitsouille wrote:I guess it's done for aesthetic purposes and I approve of this decision ^^

It's never a bad thing.

I wonder though, are deer the only animal "missing" teeth like this? Do any cow, moose, elk, etc. lack them as well?
Kitsouille
???

Postby Vilkas » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Kitsouille wrote:
hmhmh6532 wrote:

Why are you of all people complaining about uvulas? :lol:

Kitsouille wrote:I guess it's done for aesthetic purposes and I approve of this decision ^^

It's never a bad thing.

I wonder though, are deer the only animal "missing" teeth like this? Do any cow, moose, elk, etc. lack them as well?

To my knowledge I know others of the deer family are missing sections of teeth. Like moose do not have top teeth on the front of their mouth, instead it's more of a hard pad. Elk are not part of the deer family but interesting for them bills, I'm not sure about cow elk, have eye teeth. It's kinda odd seeing pointed teeth on a herbivore.
I am me, and thats who i want to be.

~R U AWARE~
Vilkas
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Mawshot