Blender Mawshots

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Blender Mawshots

Postby divisleper » Fri May 28, 2021 11:38 pm

im not sure where else to upload these, but here are some renders of mawshots i made. there a bit over simple and im hoping to improve as i try to make more :D
Attachments
0001.png
mw.png
mw2.png
divisleper
New to the forum

Re: Blender Mawshots

Postby thefattestL » Sat May 29, 2021 4:02 am

IDK how new you are to blender but I have a few blender tips for you
your materials are nice, try using the clearcoat modifier on the principled bsdf node to add a shiny layer on top of the material.
for the teeth, you can do very basic organic modeling that looks decent with the dubdiv surface modifier. or just get into sculpting, but who has time for that right?
I assume you are using cycles to render the top one there cause of the slight fish eye lens but I'm less sure in the second and third. if you are using cycles, I would recommend finding a good background HDRI and deleting the what I assume is a point light in the center there? the HDRI will light the mouth through the mouth hole.
some other cycles tips I have are to reduce rendering time you can turn on ai denoising and adaptive sampling although in my experience they are not as good at rendering organic shapes as they tend to be blurry and almost like watercolor.
I'd also recommend looking up tutorials on making textures that are similar to the inside of a mouth, perhaps meat or skin textures, if you are going for realism.
you might also want to find tutorials on modeling faces so you can model lips
thefattestL
Been posting for a bit

Re: Blender Mawshots

Postby divisleper » Sat May 29, 2021 12:38 pm

thefattestL wrote:IDK how new you are to blender but I have a few blender tips for you
your materials are nice, try using the clearcoat modifier on the principled bsdf node to add a shiny layer on top of the material.
for the teeth, you can do very basic organic modeling that looks decent with the dubdiv surface modifier. or just get into sculpting, but who has time for that right?
I assume you are using cycles to render the top one there cause of the slight fish eye lens but I'm less sure in the second and third. if you are using cycles, I would recommend finding a good background HDRI and deleting the what I assume is a point light in the center there? the HDRI will light the mouth through the mouth hole.
some other cycles tips I have are to reduce rendering time you can turn on ai denoising and adaptive sampling although in my experience they are not as good at rendering organic shapes as they tend to be blurry and almost like watercolor.
I'd also recommend looking up tutorials on making textures that are similar to the inside of a mouth, perhaps meat or skin textures, if you are going for realism.
you might also want to find tutorials on modeling faces so you can model lips

First of all thank you so much for the advice, its extradentary helpful! I've been using blender for a while now, but mostly for scene work and objects, not really realistic characters and I've never tried this sort of thing before. i believe i have to use cycles as long as i want the "saliva strands" to work(they're glass nodes), so most of the compositing is just a denoise to get rid of the fuzz. i use sculping for cartoony creatures i make so I'm familiar with how to do it, but i didn't think to do it to the teeth, that's a really great idea lol!
HDRIs are also a really helpful thing but the problem is for the first image, i made that as a part of an animation I'm rending out now(its taking a while), and i didn't know how else to render the throat and stomach. in the animation I'm using shape keys on a vertical array of cylinders so you get a closing and opening movement like a throat. i made more meaty and organ-y textures for that kind of thing, but i definitely need to apply that to the mouth as well! also you mentioned the fish eye lens, i changed the camera view to 18mm so you can see around more. also another thing i think i want to use some depth of field to get a better effect.
something i wanted to do but couldn't figure out is breath, if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. sorry for the long rambling reply, and thank you so much for the response and help, ill definitely try to work with these from now on :D !
divisleper
New to the forum

Return to Mawshot