Gaping Maws update

This sub-forum is for mawshot, due to legal requirement for filing material involving real life human. Please do not upload any photo of human.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Gaping Maws update

Postby Rodent » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:26 am

Hey everyone. Sorry for taking so long with this (2 years :( ), but I just finished updating my Gaping Animal Maws page: http://www.gapingmaws.com.

There are about 980 photos added in with this update, though a number of these have already been posted here. Many I've already had in my collection for the 2 years since my last update, but some were genuinely new to me, and I thank the people who have posted pics here, which I've since added to my collection.

I apologize for taking so long with this update and thank people for their patience.

The sorting of pictures and weeding out of duplicates I already had, along with manually creating the HTML for the nearly 1000 pictures, was a time-consuming process, taking over 50 hours of my free time in the evenings over the past month. During this time, I have already accumulated over 100 new pics that have not made it to this update, so you can be sure there will be future updates. Hopefully, not nearly as long a wait as this one has been, but for now, I need to take a break from yawns and get back to vore MPGs.

Thanks again and enjoy the update. :)

Rodent
http://www.gapingmaws.com
Rodent
The Rat

Re: Gaping Maws update

Postby Pharo » Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 pm

SWEET, i had actually givin up hope.
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jeice » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:53 pm

<3
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:13 pm

*loves that site*
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby LazyTiger » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:32 pm

Wow! Great work. Thanks
LazyTiger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dolorcin » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:49 am

Terrific! Thanks for the update. :D
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Matto » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:46 am

I. Love. You.

*overwhelmed with happiness; faints*
Matto
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vorenz » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:22 am

Yayyy glad to hear...

Cheers:D
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Postby Rodent » Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:34 am

*Squeaks* Awww... thanks for all the words of thanks and appreciation; but really, it is because of all of the people who continued to post pictures and replies to the 'Mawshot' section of the forums, that kept reminding and urging me to sit down and get this update done. Thanks to everyone here who keep an appreciation for animal maws alive and well. ;)

Sorry to hear you had given up hope Pharo, but always expect the unexpected around here. After all, fetishes are as difficult to get rid of as a plague of rats. :)
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Pharo » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:48 am

indeed
Pharo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkGriffin » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:25 am

Rodent wrote:After all, fetishes are as difficult to get rid of as a plague of rats. :)

Especally ones that are posted by rats. :lol:

Thanks for all the hard work updating that site and keeping it running. It's the best source I've found for tiger pictures. :D
DarkGriffin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gimpy » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm

hippos :gulp:

:P
Gimpy
???

Postby catamountsnow » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:18 am

catamountsnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby burnz » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:36 am

I miss seeing updates to that site... It was google that brought me there years ago, and I've always looked forward to seeing an addition since the last one... I hope it never goes down, because I still check from time to time for old favorites.

Then all of the sudden mawboard came and went, what happened to that one? There was so much being added to it, then it just disappeared...

Are there any sites that just feature maws left out there, or are we stuck to groups on flickr? :(
burnz
New to the forum

Postby TheoTheFox » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:30 pm

I'm really confused... I can't find any new pictures. They're all the same as the 2007 update?
TheoTheFox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mikhail4588 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:47 pm

TheoTheFox wrote:I'm really confused... I can't find any new pictures. They're all the same as the 2007 update?

There was no update.
Mikhail4588
Participator

Return to Mawshot