Object Swallowing

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Object Swallowing

Postby eutimal » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Hello everyone!
I have been visiting this forum for a long time, but I have never sent any post. This first time I do it to ask for information, and also give it to whoever may be interested. I'm in this fetish fantasy, but I'm not interested at all in cartoons, cgi, fake videos, or videos with the bored and repetitive theme of silly gummy bears and little goldfish. I'm only interested in real women, making real videos swallowing inedible objects. And it is very difficult to find such material!!

Currently there are only three women who make these videos, "Eva Vore" a Russian woman who swallows some jewelry and toy cars, in addition to some hamsters, the question is: does anyone know the page where she sells these videos??? The second woman is the Goddess Nika who has a study at clips4sale where she swallows whole fruits,(apricots, grapes, etc) and the most recent, Aangeleyes who also has a study at clips4sale, where she swallows condoms filled with water, or an ipod with headphones, a lipstick, and deepthroats long balloons filled with water. The question is: currently there are more women who do this kind of videos?

Thank you in advance.
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby algunuke » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:33 am

Hi Eutimal

I have some of Eva videos due a trade. One of my favourite fetish are ibject and food swallow. I have a lot of videos of girls putting food directly to her throat and swallow hard, recorded from camgirls.. That videos are exclusive because i recorded it from a show. If you want to trade or purchase send me a message. I can show you some for free ;) and if you agree you can purchase (camgirls are expensive :( ) I will look for Eva videos, i have the cam and the hamster one, i will try to capture ir from th*svid os something!!!
algunuke
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:34 pm

algunuke wrote:Hi Eutimal

I have some of Eva videos due a trade. One of my favourite fetish are ibject and food swallow. I have a lot of videos of girls putting food directly to her throat and swallow hard, recorded from camgirls.. That videos are exclusive because i recorded it from a show. If you want to trade or purchase send me a message. I can show you some for free ;) and if you agree you can purchase (camgirls are expensive :( ) I will look for Eva videos, i have the cam and the hamster one, i will try to capture ir from th*svid os something!!!

Hmm... I have some of Nika vids, couple of Aangeleyes ones, maybe some kind of other stuff, that mostly can't be found now anywhere, but very want to see that "exclusive camgirls" - I can give everything for it (exept money of course, cuz I never have extra-cash for it)
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sexy9057 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:04 am

eutimal wrote:Hello everyone!
I have been visiting this forum for a long time, but I have never sent any post. This first time I do it to ask for information, and also give it to whoever may be interested. I'm in this fetish fantasy, but I'm not interested at all in cartoons, cgi, fake videos, or videos with the bored and repetitive theme of silly gummy bears and little goldfish. I'm only interested in real women, making real videos swallowing inedible objects. And it is very difficult to find such material!!

Currently there are only three women who make these videos, "Eva Vore" a Russian woman who swallows some jewelry and toy cars, in addition to some hamsters, the question is: does anyone know the page where she sells these videos??? The second woman is the Goddess Nika who has a study at clips4sale where she swallows whole fruits,(apricots, grapes, etc) and the most recent, Aangeleyes who also has a study at clips4sale, where she swallows condoms filled with water, or an ipod with headphones, a lipstick, and deepthroats long balloons filled with water. The question is: currently there are more women who do this kind of videos?

Thank you in advance.

I know that the person who filmed the Eva videos has another Russian girl called Alexa who swallowed a chain necklace on their Th*svid page. Thought you might be interested.
Sexy9057
New to the forum

Postby rugli » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:43 am

Sexy9057 wrote:
I know that the person who filmed the Eva videos has another Russian girl called Alexa who swallowed a chain necklace on their Th*svid page. Thought you might be interested.

Link please ether on here or in PM.
rugli
Participator

Postby aoron1792 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:54 pm

https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-swallows-misc-objects/

Someone posted this and another video a couple days ago claiming that it was from an account that is still active.
Looks like Tina's tummy, but I haven't seen these before. Anyone know if it's legit or just old videos that I missed?
aoron1792
New to the forum

Postby snowfirefly » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:41 pm

aoron1792 wrote:https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-swallows-misc-objects/

Someone posted this and another video a couple days ago claiming that it was from an account that is still active.
Looks like Tina's tummy, but I haven't seen these before. Anyone know if it's legit or just old videos that I missed?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF9BA ... 5rH5ZjnvTw

I think it's this youtube channel.
From the comments, it seems like a new one, but I don't actually know.
snowfirefly
New to the forum

Postby aoron1792 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:13 pm

snowfirefly wrote:
aoron1792 wrote:https://thisvid.com/videos/girl-swallows-misc-objects/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClF9BA ... 5rH5ZjnvTw

I think it's this youtube channel.
From the comments, it seems like a new one, but I don't actually know.

Yep, that's definitely her. Thank you!
I'm pretty sure they're new videos, but not 100%.
aoron1792
New to the forum

Postby Hawkeye7 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:44 am

She talked about setting up a discord channel, hope she does and we can then join.
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:59 pm

Popeye episode (don't know actual name sorry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTDA2OO_1A 2:11 Hag swallows key - no neck bulge, but sound of key falling down and clinking inside
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preved_yt » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:46 pm

Miss Ross Swallow Entire | Summertime Saga #45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjnNnZ44Mi4 08:15
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby eutimal » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello how are you? I am writing to inform you that, for the first time, a woman has completely swallowed a dildo, I am not talking about deep throat, I am talking about a dildo that has ended up in a girl's stomach. Aangeleyes at Clips4sale has done the feat !!!

Merry Christmas!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:38 pm

Do you have video proof of this?
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby eutimal » Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Yes, I paid for the video and I have seen it! And It is impressive!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby eutimal » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:21 pm

She is crazy, has swallowed one second dildo, It is incredible!!!
eutimal
New to the forum

Postby unicorn » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:27 pm

I assume this is the video eutimal is talking about - https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/17299 ... lowed-down

I don't know how good it is, as $28 is a lot to gamble, but there it is if anyone wants to burn some money to find out
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:44 pm

I think I saw her in another video where she swallowed what seemed to be a dildo filled with water and she would pull out the empty condom afterward, so I would be inclined to believe it even if a water-filled condom is easier than an actual dildo. Idk just a feeling.
Kitsouille
???

Postby eutimal » Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:11 pm

eutimal
New to the forum

Postby Radijs » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:58 am

Oh that's dissapointing.

Edit: I read somewhere else that this was a demo video, so the interesting its were left out. So I retract my old comment.
Radijs
---

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination