Pouch Vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pouch Vore

Postby fatalglory128 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:57 pm

Time to see what everyone has in terms of roo's getting their pouches stuffed.
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pouch Vore

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Heh.... I think that's funny. I don't realy see it as vore, but the concept is just funny. And you realize that only the female roos can be this way right, cuz the males don't have pouches.

But still, it's an intriguing thought. Keep working with it. :)
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Ragtime » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:38 pm

I've always liked this concept whenever I see it. I'd love to see more. Maybe I should draw some...

Anyway, if anyone has any, they should post it. Oh yes. Definitely.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadowRavenX » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:09 pm

I drew a pouch vore pic a while ago....
*goes to dig it up* :3
Sorry if its a little on the crappy side, I did draw it some months ago....
Attachments
pouchvore copy.png
ShadowRavenX
Air Taxi

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:41 pm

I think this is one of the most under appreciated forms of vore. And not only female 'roos can do it.I've got a male 'roo character with genetic defects that give him a pouch. Sure it's unrealistic, but NYAH!
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby haloronin » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:55 pm

GoldFox wrote:Heh.... I think that's funny. I don't realy see it as vore, but the concept is just funny. And you realize that only the female roos can be this way right, cuz the males don't have pouches.

haha silly hyoomun, thinking that Raeality matters in something liek this XD
haloronin
---

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:01 pm

haloronin wrote:
GoldFox wrote:Heh.... I think that's funny. I don't realy see it as vore, but the concept is just funny. And you realize that only the female roos can be this way right, cuz the males don't have pouches.

haha silly hyoomun, thinking that Raeality matters in something liek this XD

:P
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Kphoria » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Come to think of it, pouch vore with kangaroos is alot like unbirthing. I've read up a little on it and basically the fetal kangroo crawls it's way in the pouch to develop. I think that's what I remember.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acid_phoenix » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Well maybe someone could add some Sea Horse pouch vore if they wanted male preds, I honestly can't think of any other animal where the pred has a pouch... infact, though i think they do I'm not entirely sure the male Sea Horse has one, i forget now...
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:51 pm

As far as I know, animals with pouches are male sea horses (yes they do, See Duo's artwork for a prime example) 'roos, opossums, tasmanian devils, wallabies, and pretty much any other marsupial. I guess 'roos are just the most well known.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby acid_phoenix » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:01 pm

acid_phoenix wrote:Well maybe someone could add some Sea Horse pouch vore if they wanted male preds, I honestly can't think of any other animal where the →pred has a pouch...← infact, though i think they do I'm not entirely sure the male Sea Horse has one, i forget now...
sorry i actually meant male has pouch
acid_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:33 pm

ALL marsupials (sp?) have pouches and there by would be capable of it. Oppossums, kangaroos, tazmanian devils and I think porcupines have a sort of pouch but can't be 100% sure. As for the developement, yes, sort of. The pouch isn't the same as the womb, but with marsupials the fetus is born super under developed in a short time after conseption. For a kangaroo the mother licks a sort of path from the vaginal opening to the pouch, but really the baby is on it's own to crawl from the womb to the pouch and latch onto a nipple. There it'll suckle milk for a few months (again too lazy to look up the details) before becoming older and able to leave the pouch.
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re:

Postby SK » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 pm

And now you know, the rest of the story.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Re:

Postby Xarcht » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Also so do Monotremes, Platipusses and spiney anteaters. There are some species of frogs that carry tadpoles in there skin..... yuck and ouch.
Xarcht
New to the forum

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Well there is an extinct species that was called the "Gastric Brooding Frog." The female would swallow the eggs and suppress her digestive system for a while to hatch the eggs inside her and the tadpoles would grow into froglets inside her. Then they'd push out as juveniles.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:57 am

eeeeeeee there isnt enough pouch vore around if you ask me ^^ i love it, thats why my new form has a sneakily hidden one hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Dolorcin » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 am

Ditto that! :-D
Dolorcin
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Umiriko wrote:eeeeeeee there isnt enough pouch vore around if you ask me ^^ i love it, thats why my new form has a sneakily hidden one hehe

A sneakily hidden pouch? Oooh, sounds.......sneaky.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Re:

Postby fatalglory128 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:48 pm

Umiriko wrote:eeeeeeee there isnt enough pouch vore around if you ask me ^^

Damn straight
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby fatalglory128 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:12 am

C'mon, there HAS to be more. Don't make me start a thread on fchan......
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Other / Combination