Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby psychoboy07 » Wed May 13, 2015 12:56 pm

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season finale had a quick scene of hot scientist Jemma Simmons being absorbed/devoured by a stone thingy. Scene was quick but quite decent, especially considering this is mainstream television we're talking about.
Attachments
Jemma_liquid.jpg
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby iamthedave » Thu May 14, 2015 10:36 am

TheEldritchPrince wrote:And this is why I never shared any of my Cell stuff.

I'll talk to someone on DA over sharing two upcoming absorption stories as he completes them. One involves Venom from Marvel, the other a tree.

Those sound like very worthy additions to the thread :D

Any link or upload for that Agents of SHIELD video?
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psychoboy07 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:43 pm

iamthedave wrote:

I'll talk to someone on DA over sharing two upcoming absorption stories as he completes them. One involves Venom from Marvel, the other a tree.

Sorry. Must have forgotten. :oops:

http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents- ... 0_qe2hehr4 ~ Link to ABC's website. Some playback issues but it's the best quality to go by. At least that I'm aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpLkYUtX0i4 ~ Much lower quality but just good enough that you can tell what's going on.

Skip to 00:48 on either or of the two links to skip to the good stuff.
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Thu May 14, 2015 1:47 pm

iamthedave wrote:Those sound like very worthy additions to the thread :D
Yeah, but the writer's stuck with a job that refuses to let him write.

Once I get some funds for it I'll commission the tree one as an image from Natsumemetalsonic, but until then it's just a tantalizing concept
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Eznam » Thu May 14, 2015 4:49 pm

psychoboy07 wrote:
iamthedave wrote:

Sorry. Must have forgotten. :oops:

http://abc.go.com/shows/marvels-agents- ... 0_qe2hehr4 ~ Link to ABC's website. Some playback issues but it's the best quality to go by. At least that I'm aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpLkYUtX0i4 ~ Much lower quality but just good enough that you can tell what's going on.

Skip to 00:48 on either or of the two links to skip to the good stuff.

The first link doesn't work.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pizza3695 » Fri May 15, 2015 1:48 pm

This is the best I can do, having grabbed it from a copy of the show. I've removed the pre-amble to the absorb scene, and just given the 10 second attack.

Hope you like it!

https://youtu.be/8KsPQgcjRCE
pizza3695
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Quick question Re; my Cell stuff, just to confirm if I'm correct in my logic here

If I don't show what happens once they're inside Cell it's just Tail Vore, but if I show what happens once they're inside and fusing with him, it falls under this, right?

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Eznam » Fri May 15, 2015 4:57 pm

TheEldritchPrince wrote:Quick question Re; my Cell stuff, just to confirm if I'm correct in my logic here

If I don't show what happens once they're inside Cell it's just Tail Vore, but if I show what happens once they're inside and fusing with him, it falls under this, right?

Yes
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Fri May 15, 2015 5:31 pm

Eznam wrote:Yes

Yep, no MMD stuff from me here.

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby cellgod » Sat May 16, 2015 6:12 pm

cellgod
New to the forum

Postby cellgod » Sat May 16, 2015 6:13 pm

cellgod
New to the forum

Postby cellgod » Sat May 16, 2015 6:14 pm

Code: Select all
delete
Last edited by cellgod on Sat May 16, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cellgod
New to the forum

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sat May 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Just tail vore, bud.

If the lady doesn't go fully inside and merge with Cell, it doesn't count

TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby Imrhys » Sat May 16, 2015 11:17 pm

psychoboy07 wrote:The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season finale had a quick scene of hot scientist Jemma Simmons being absorbed/devoured by a stone thingy. Scene was quick but quite decent, especially considering this is mainstream television we're talking about.

Damn you! Now I want to see the rest of the season so I know what that thing is and what happens next to her >_>
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby Groblek » Sun May 17, 2015 1:14 am

Imrhys wrote:
psychoboy07 wrote:The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season finale had a quick scene of hot scientist Jemma Simmons being absorbed/devoured by a stone thingy. Scene was quick but quite decent, especially considering this is mainstream television we're talking about.

Damn you! Now I want to see the rest of the season so I know what that thing is and what happens next to her >_>

I had to stay away from the thread until my wife and I watched the episode. Watching the rest of the season won't give answers - that bit is one of their cliffhangers to keep us all interested for next season. We'll find out in the fall, I hope. But we don't know much more than that it's a strange alien artifact.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psychoboy07 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:57 am

Imrhys wrote:

It was literally the very last scene of the very last episode. All the audience and Team Coulson know is that the thingy's Kree and it can destroy Inhumans. Just saved you many hours' worth of Whedon "stuff" and you didn't have to switch over to Geico Auto Insurance. :D :-D :wink:
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Wed May 20, 2015 3:49 am

Stock wrote:Attached are pages 04-07 of a doujinshi called Senkan Re-Class no Kindaika Kaishuu.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to the site it's on, so I won't. Instead, Google it (hint: it's the first result).

AFAIK there is not a translated version.

I really wish we could get parts one and two of this translated.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby CMvoreroom » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:45 am

Found this little piece of Absorbing. Don't ask how, I just did.
Theres only a few pages with this, the rest is... well, I have no idea.

http://nhentai.net/g/132173/134/
(F?F... I think)
Lets keep this thread alive (^__^)
I draw, and I like it!
CMvoreroom
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm

CMvoreroom wrote:Found this little piece of Absorbing. Don't ask how, I just did.
Theres only a few pages with this, the rest is... well, I have no idea.

http://nhentai.net/g/132173/134/
(F?F... I think)
Lets keep this thread alive (^__^)

Some translation would be great, I can't understand what's going on at all o.O

And it's not even better in context.
Spoiler: show
Some girl gets a penis, then she has a threesome with some other girls. Then one of the girls gets a penis. Then she has sex with one of the girls. Then one of the girls puts a black ball in her vagina and gets attacked by goo coming out of it. Then she gets dismemebered and beheaded. Then the other girl fucks the corpse with tentacles. Then she turns into the dead girl. Then she has cunnilingus from the be-head-ed. Then another girl gets fucked by a girl with a magic penis. Then some girl pukes after eating a meal while the beheaded girl laughs. Then there's some bondage but it explodes and the beheaded girl gets bitchslapped by an elf. Then they get right back to it. Then the bondage girl puts a pencil down her dick. Then that's over and she goes to have sex with another girl. Then the elf assaults her from behind and has sex with her. Then she absorbs her. Then the girl partially gets out and half her head gets turned into a tentacle monster. Then the other girl falcon punches the elf. Then that scene's over but the beheaded lady drives off with the same eyes as the elf. Then some guy assaults the Falcon Punch girl with a knife. Then they have sex. The end
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination