Absorption vore

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Absorption vore

Postby TheSkarrd » Tue May 08, 2018 3:58 am

Also, there was a slime vore thing from Orville that was on the old site.
TheSkarrd
New to the forum

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Wed May 09, 2018 1:33 am

Null's animations are more gifs than videos. And the animation is a little cheap. Also the scene from Orville is more slime sex than absorption.
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby psychoboy07 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:39 pm

An art professor named David Fulton sculpted a piece of Clayface absorbing Batgirl.
Attachments
david-fulton-clay-wip.jpg
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby DeadStrategicCactus » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:53 pm

I feel this topic has been long overdue for any sort of new entry for it, so I'm just going to leave this here. I'm sure it is quite relevant to the topic.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/484797
DeadStrategicCactus
???

Postby Stickfiddlr » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 pm

Slime/goo and vore go together perfectly!
Stickfiddlr
New to the forum

Postby DeadStrategicCactus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:18 pm

I'm surprised there hasn't been any other posts for this lately. Oh well, guess I'll just leave this here then.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/519515
DeadStrategicCactus
???

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:13 am

It's pretty gruesome; but in season 3 episode 6 of Stranger Things, the mind flayer turns all the infected people into goo and absorbs them to grow larger
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lMa2rr ... sp=sharing
I couldn't get rid of the label
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamthedave » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Nasty! But cool.
iamthedave
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby frostedfire » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:It's pretty gruesome; but in season 3 episode 6 of Stranger Things, the mind flayer turns all the infected people into goo and absorbs them to grow larger
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lMa2rr ... sp=sharing
I couldn't get rid of the label

holy crap that was amazing
frostedfire
Participator

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:02 pm

This is a clip from the rough cut of "Dandelion Tea" created by Brainstorm and Smackaysmith. The short film itself it sort of like a sequel to Kali. The official version with improved effects hasn't been released yet. But in the mean time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXr6dF ... sp=sharing
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby brainstorm » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:05 am

1dvsbastrd wrote:This is a clip from the rough cut of "Dandelion Tea" created by Brainstorm and Smackaysmith. The short film itself it sort of like a sequel to Kali. The official version with improved effects hasn't been released yet. But in the mean time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hXr6dF ... sp=sharing

Yeah its not not final version i add, depending on things, it could go either way, the footage that use in this thing, is mostly old, but mix of new, what the new you ask, well we had huge problem with video of trying get certain girls back for the video, they wouldn't return, so had go back omit their scenes put new girls in mix from what keep some scenes and alter others, they was scene where girl got absorbed in room alone but that unforuantely was one unfinish scenes, and we had pull plug on it as girl never returned.

They other reasons for delays but its in my blog.

I hoping i won't half fork over more money get absorption scnes way want them they wasn't even going be like kali, but but smackaysmith want seperate this one from gomu which also has absorption in it but more weight gain, expansion growth type absorption so whatever.

Anyways smackaysmith getting back to me with soon what we do with exisiting footage, only so much add and put in without clashing with what got without having do some couple more reshoots involving heavy greenscreen which require money, however let him give me options first.

But if guys want contribute to that, i going have put up invoice soon pay for it if necesssary cause want finish this thing get off plate.

Just was wrong time and wrong place do this video, he had alot personal, and medical problems on top of these damn girls didn't want come back.
brainstorm
???

Postby giggityman69 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:50 am

I love this so far and can't wait for the final version. Its great to finally see this after so many years of unfortunate delays.
Is the unfinished footage that can't be used for the final video something that we could potentially see as well? I'm curious to see everything that he did do vfx work on, completed or otherwise. I'd hate to see something that took so much time and effort being lost just because it didn't end up in the final cut.
giggityman69
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 pm

giggityman69 wrote:I love this so far and can't wait for the final version. Its great to finally see this after so many years of unfortunate delays.
Is the unfinished footage that can't be used for the final video something that we could potentially see as well? I'm curious to see everything that he did do vfx work on, completed or otherwise. I'd hate to see something that took so much time and effort being lost just because it didn't end up in the final cut.

I could ask him, but he already kinda stressed wants finish this video so work on gomu and other projects honestly i wasn't really down do whole kali thing yet, i was in another video, but since what we had all kinda fell apart due damn pre madannonas and back in 2014 thru 2016, it all just kinda fell apart, also was matter all deaths of friends and family that smackaysmith had deal with and his health issues, which this year finally recovered after surgery.

Since 2017 already made up mind drop some girls it piss me off this happen but to many things happened that beyond his control, which why suggesting do videos now of this type nature with less girls instead of 5 and 6 tops try to scale down to couple to max of 4 so things don't end up this way again.

Unless just need some girls for something really quick nothing to complex, with little dialogue and adult material, where girls just get in do their thing and get out, got new studio play with along smackaysmith just do quick shoots he do in 8 to 12 hours get the hell out, they alot planning has be done and set up.

As for footage i ask him about it, see what happens.

From what said it alot unfinished at the time so not sure if be visiable or worth time have go back finish effects for thoseif at all but will see.

As for finale of this video, what not, i requested more closeup and more stages of the absorptions of the girls, all happen rather to quick again keep in mind only so much we can do with existing footage we have to add in without clashing with it, in editing stages.

So first pair more absorption scenes, some digestion and fading away, more mutation, 2nd pair get up n ever see much of them cause smackaysmith just wanted join in with other two become one massive orgy or absorption which kinda hard to follow, and mess.

I sure say 3rd scene, so cut away not funny, i also mentioned that creature in question needs be more screen time and some creepy femine but inhuman dialogue from it,and some more interaction girl who basically turns table on it and absorbs it into her body.

Only thing pretty vague in the thing what going on like kali i going request some dialogue, from girl starts the ritual to explain why hell she doing this but who knows.

That said, get this thing right may half flip couple grand for some more green screen shots, which i kinda tight on depending on what smackaysmith says may be douable if guys want best result on this thing, i request invoice if that happens, but up to you guys.

Honestly, will try best but if push comes to shove just half move on to other projects got going on if requires lot smoney.
brainstorm
???

Postby brainstorm » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:22 pm

btw if anybody watched entire rough cut- i just realized it but doesn't seem like two girls inviting other 3 over seem be both in on this plot, at first i just thought was one chick started ritual was eyeing all other girls creepy but blonde thats with her seems be aware what her intentions are and quite into it.
brainstorm
???

Postby TheEldritchPrince » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:30 pm

I'm about to watch the rough cut, and man Brainstorm having watched just the end, I really like how it looks like cyriak was told to do lesbian smut (if anyone here knows who that is) so lots of congrats to the crew.
Primarily a Cell vore writer, but not focused on such.

Now then, what to do with my latest idea...
TheEldritchPrince
Participator

Postby giggityman69 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:14 pm

My one critique is that the audio is entirely non diegetic for the absorption scene and reuses the music from Kali. I'm not sure if this is intentional, or just placeholder before the finished version, but I think a scene like this would have a lot more weight to it if you had natural audio, and could hear the girls. (just my recommendation) ^^;
giggityman69
Participator

Postby rugli » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:28 pm

brainstorm wrote:btw if anybody watched entire rough cut- i just realized it but doesn't seem like two girls inviting other 3 over seem be both in on this plot, at first i just thought was one chick started ritual was eyeing all other girls creepy but blonde thats with her seems be aware what her intentions are and quite into it.

I thought one of them actually was crossdresser.
rugli
Participator

Postby reliuskaiser » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Gonna start posting pixiv links again as you never know who might not use both sites.

https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/72571199
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby brainstorm » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:29 pm

rugli wrote:
brainstorm wrote:btw if anybody watched entire rough cut- i just realized it but doesn't seem like two girls inviting other 3 over seem be both in on this plot, at first i just thought was one chick started ritual was eyeing all other girls creepy but blonde thats with her seems be aware what her intentions are and quite into it.

I thought one of them actually was crossdresser.

no they all fully female actresses just some these actress are little old. Some same ones from kali but hell from 10 to 12 years ago.
brainstorm
???

Postby boomerangfish » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:35 pm

Hey! I'd like to share my latest story and accompanying pic. Enjoy!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/619053

https://aryion.com/g4/view/620000
boomerangfish
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination