Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby Elpie » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Vstar66 wrote:I absolutely love your work and hope you are no longer having trouble with writers block.also you are one of my favorite writers on here

why, thank you :) i actually did get past the block on the current rewrite of Chapter U (the "problem" is when i expand on what was written before to add scenes that weren't in it before) and there's not really anything stopping me from continuing to write it--i'm at a point in the text where i "only" need to rewrite and elaborate on what i'd written before rather than making up whole new parts. all that's slowing me down is other obligations, including self-imposed ones, and a desire to do other things with my time as well.

make no mistake, unless something absolutely terrible happens, i don't plan to stop writing here and i'm coming up with ideas for this (and my other writing projects which aren't really applicable to Eka's) quite frequently, from dialogue or parts of sex scenes to include in rewrites or new chapters to simple title ideas to general revisions when some inconsistency occurs to me to some just-for-fun side material. if i could draw as well as i write, i would be working on a cosplay picture of Yusuke, Reina, and Mitsuki as Pokemon trainers with relatively unique outfits and very symbolic teams ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:13 am

Happy Vore Day, everyone! Unfortunately, try as I might, I wasn’t able to get the rewrite of Chapter U ready in time to post today. Part of that was general writer’s block coupled with off-site obligations and, particularly, a trip out of town to visit family where it didn’t feel right trying to work on it while with them, so I only got token efforts in while in the hotel room.

It’s probably for the best, really—I had a new scene that I wanted to insert before the one I’d been writing but would only go back and add it if I had time. After the trip, though, I realized that there was no reasonable way to finish it in time and so stopped trying. That scene is still being written at the time that I post this.

That chapter will be completed sooner rather than later at this point—I’m almost in the home stretch of the original plot, (for those who’ve read it, just before the characters take a vacation of their own) and I don’t expect to end up writing many more brand-new sequences for it that would slow down the rewriting process.

Luckily, I’d considered that I wouldn’t be able to finish Chapter U in time for Vore Day 2023 and prepared a new teaser in its place. I actually took a small break from the main rewrite to have this one ready and waiting. Here’s the first six thousand words of Chapter P. Which, unlike Chapter U, I don’t have a proper title for yet. :P

https://aryion.com/g4/view/920029

This is one of the chapters that I teased back around Christmas of last year, specifically the December 27th teaser. Like the First 5,000 teaser for Chapter U, this one won’t be staying in my gallery indefinitely, but it’ll certainly be there longer than the other one. While I do plan to work on this one as my next big upload and totally-new chapter, I’ve been meaning to properly revise some of the word choices for a lot of what I’ve already written, and I want to get my next April Fool’s upload ready well in advance. (It’s not going to be a surprise upload or a deliberate tease, but will still be a joke chapter that I’m not going to spoil the content of here.)

Also, you might notice something about the opening scene if you’re familiar with the source material for this whole fanfic. ;)

This teaser also debuts the font that I’ll be using for the title lines of all future uploads, taken from the cover art of the original hentai. Predictably, it was an existing font that they chose for whatever reason. It’s kind of amazing what tools you can find online to identify stuff like that—it wasn’t a stock font already there in Word, but I was able to find a site that can identify the font of a given text sample and I found out where to download it from there. You’re on your own getting it yourself if you want to, though. XD This is also the font I’ll now be using for the LP in my avatar, for at least some level of consistency.

Happy Vore Day again, and wish me luck on completing the rewrite in a timely manner.
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:41 am

Well, it took me an extra three months out of almost ten since I originally announced it, but I've finally completed the rewrite of Chapter U! I'm proud to present the rewritten, reformatted, and retitled version of The Fourth Trimester: How Mitsuki Got Her Bump Back!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/351681

Told ya I wasn't gonna wait for a significant date to update it, didn't I? ;) Not the almost-Halloween upload you were expecting, was it?

Since I'm re-uploading this into the same entry as the original .doc file, (this one is a PDF) I don't think it'll show up in anyone's upload feeds, so I'd like to ask a small favor of everyone who sees this: spread the word! If you see anyone asking about anything like this one, please point them in the right direction.

I was gonna go into a long-winded something-or-other about my writing process and why this took as long as it did, but I think I'll skip that this time. I'll only add on that, at least according to the file info on the Word document that I used for the chapter before, the last time I updated this chapter was in early December 2018. Just for posterity. ;)

EDIT: Instead of making a whole new post for this, I decided to make an addendum: some three weeks later, now I've made some prose revisions (and one "total change" to Chapter 4, about Mitsuki's wardrobe) to the whole of The Essential, including the all-in-one version, including new titles for all of those chapters. I think I've mentioned before that I want to improve the text, especially by cutting back on some overused words--easier said than done, but I did do it. With that done, I'll now be devoting at least some of my time to a new upload. ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Vstar66 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:50 pm

Glad to see you are still writing
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Vstar66 wrote:Glad to see you are still writing

i never stopped ;) it just takes a while to finish with a rewrite (especially if i'm adding new scenes) or new chapter--writer's block is a genuine problem as well as having real-world obligations and wanting to do other things with my time as well

unless you mean "still writing" as in "after all this time" with how long i've kept this up. well, i've kept it up for this long, why stop now? ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:05 am

Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! No beating around the bush this time, the item I just uploaded is an unabashed joke chapter. You'll need to actually read it to get more of the joke, rather than it having "pre-marital handholding" in the tags like last year's. Don't feel bad if you end up glancing over alot of it--I kind of expect as much, but I do still recommend giving it a chance.

The real reason I'm making this post rather than just uploading "quietly," is that I genuinely want to ask everyone who bothers to read these what their favorite parts of each chapter of my fanfic are. While I write these for myself, I'm not averse to writing or prioritizing what you the reader like, too.

For an actual "update" as far as the new upload goes, I actually had it ready well in advance and kept it in waiting until today. Even so, as I actually got to uploading it I saw that I was actually still unprepared for it, though thankfully not in any serious way: the chapter itself is complete, but it was a bunch of smaller details that I'd forgotten about, like the tags and thumbnail to go with it. I'll try to fix those soon.

Now I'm going to commemorate finally uploading this by finishing off the rest of the rum from when I'd completed it. I may have mentioned this in the chapter itself, but I can't remember. I was drunk at the time, you know. :P
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Other / Combination