Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby DarkTau » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:24 am

How far back we talking?
DarkTau
Participator

Postby Elpie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:37 pm

newborn age, and then she stops regressing and ages at a normal rate. a difference between this and some other regression stories i have in mind is that she (whichever one it is) regresses mentally as well (in some of the other ones that i have in mind, the one regressing goes backwards physically but mentally remains 18 or 40, respectively). in this case, theyll act their real age for a while but then start behaving more like other people their perceived age (for example, when mitsuki/reina regresses to childhood, theyd throw tantrums over not getting what they want like someone actually of that age)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkTau » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 am

I say Mitsuki. And maybe the regression to an infant gets Reina lactating, or she takes some sort of Lactation-inducing medication (maybe for sex-play or something), because imho Bottle-feeding is a waste. To quote Robert A. Heinlein - "Nursing does not diminish the beauty of a woman's breasts; it enhances their charm by making them look lived in and happy."
DarkTau
Participator

Postby Elpie » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 am

yeah, thats roughly what i was planning ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm

minor update, but since wikipedia is offline in protest of SOPA and PIPA--and thus i cant use it for research into my many other projects--i decided to finally upload Chapter M to my gallery. here's a link for anyone who wants to read it again in the gallery format and favorite it: http://aryion.com/g4/view/213354

i think i'll also tell you all about another part of this fanfic that ive put some thought into. anyone who's watched this thread and my gallery for a while knows that there's five chapters and an epilogue to the beginning of the fanfic as well as 26 planned chapters with alphabetical rather than numeric designations. that aside, though, i've also got a THIRD part of the larger fanfic (this wouldnt be counting any actual drawn art that i may make or commission at some time) planned which ive appropriately decided to call "Off-the-Wall". basically, its Yusuke, Mitsuki, and Reina in self-contained universes entirely separate from each other and teh fanfic with different, more fantastical settings. i only have three stories for it so far and wont share them in especially great detail just yet (i havent finished any of them), but i'll tell you one detail from one of them:
Spoiler: show
Reina as a genie 8)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue May 29, 2012 2:23 am

hello, fans of the Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better! vore fanfic series! been a while, hasn't it?

i just thought i'd let you all know that i'm currently working on a new chapter of the fanfic, which will involve a good deal of micro soft vore. and unlike some of my other (non-vore) writing projects, ive found that i have a habit of actually finishing a chapter of my fanfic before stopping for an indefinite amount of time

so, yeah, keep an eye out for Chapter I: Fine Dining :wink:
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby poldenski » Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 am

i was wondering will you be doing any anal or breast vore in this or a upcomming chapter
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 pm

while i find that kind of stuff to be good, i dont much like writing it; unbirth and softvore is more my thing, but i just might someday :wink:
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Wed May 30, 2012 11:50 pm

here's Chapter I: Fine Dining of the Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better! sexual fanfiction, just like i promised :wink:

Chapter I: Fine Dining (content: shrinking, vaginal sex, near-vore, insertion/unbirth, danger, unaware vore, soft vore, food, semen ingestion, belching, "vomit", reverse vore, size difference, bukkake, tongueplay, masturbation, revenge, fellatio, cunnilingus, "breastfeeding", age-play, growth, "excretion")
Reina looked at herself in the mirror. She held up a dress to herself, trying to imagine what her mother would look like in it. It was a little hard, considering that Mitsuki’s proportions were different from her own, cup-size aside. After a while, she frowned and shook her head. Folding up the dress, she walked to the counter and handed the dress to the clerk, “Sorry, but I don’t think this one will do.”

“Very well, ma’am,” the clerk said, taking it from her. Reina walked out of the department store and sighed.

Mother’s Day was in just a few days, and she couldn’t find anything for Mitsuki! Sure, she could always just eat her mother out, but they did that all the time! She wanted to do something special, to show that she still loved her mother in a familial way rather than just lusting for her.

She walked down the walkway in the mall, away from the department store. She was just browsing now, seeing if she could see anything that would peak her mother’s interest. Finally, she came to a gourmet candy shop. What better way than to show her affection to her lover than with candy? She walked inside and looked over the displays of chocolates and caramels and candied fruits, seeing what looked nice. In the reflection of the glass, she saw a man in the store looking at her, staring at her rear end. She abruptly stood up and glared at him. The man stopped immediately, and Reina returned to what she was doing. She’d gotten a lot more confident of herself since she first had sex with Yusuke and her mother; where, before, she would get so embarrassed by such stares that she’d have to leave, she was now able to keep her cool and make them feel bad about it.

After looking over the candies a few times, she saw something that looked particularly good.

“Could I have a sample of that?” she asked. The clerk obliged, taking a piece of the chocolate and handing it to her. Reina popped it into her mouth and began chewing. Her eyes lit up; it was delicious!

“Okay, I’ll take a few of these ones, some of those caramels, toffees, and fudge squares. And could you put them in one of those heart-shaped boxes? My…” she stopped for a moment, trying to figure out how to word her relationship with Mitsuki without admitting that she and her mother were having sex, “brother’s girlfriend’s birthday is coming up and I said I’d get him something for her. He’s terrible with gifts.” The clerk chuckled and obliged. In a moment, he handed the box to her and Reina smiled, paying him and then bowing respectfully, and she began to leave. She noticed that the other man was looking at her chest, now, and she glared at him, practically snarling, “Pervert!” The man looked away, and Reina smirked triumphantly. She walked out of the store and headed in the direction of home.

After a long walk, Reina arrived back home. Mitsuki’s car was gone, so she and Yusuke must have gone out somewhere. Maybe a love hotel? Reina snickered at the thought. She walked inside and headed straight for the kitchen. She hid the box of candies at the back of the highest shelf where, hopefully, neither Yusuke nor Mitsuki would find it before Mother’s Day.

After she was done hiding the candy, Reina stretched out and yawned. She’d gotten really tired on the walk home, so she headed right upstairs to her room. For once, she didn’t want Yusuke or Mitsuki to come in and fuck her while she slept, so she decided to lock her door. Reina climbed into bed without undressing and fell asleep almost immediately.

Reina woke up an hour later, practically suffocating in the heat of her bed. She tried to shove the covers away, but found that, no matter how much she tried, she couldn’t get them off. She opened her eyes to find that she was somehow in a huge, dark cavern of claustrophobia-inducing material, closed in tight around her. Panicking a bit, Reina scrambled to find a way out, realizing that she had somehow become naked in the process. After almost half an hour trying to get out, climbing over several soft things that were surrounding her, she finally found a way out.

Reina emerged from the cavern on top of another soft object, and she stood up. Reina gasped at the scene before her.

She was in her room, but it was huge. She was standing on her pillow, having just crawled out from under her bedsheets. In shock and disbelief, Reina slid down the edge of her pillow to her nightstand. Once there, she walked around, finding a one yen coin there; she was as tall as its diameter.

Somehow, she had shrunken to this tiny, tiny size.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no…what do I do?” she said to herself, pacing back and forth on the nightstand. How had this even happened? She hadn’t done anything different today except…the chocolate! That was the only thing different. She didn’t know it, but the chocolate wasn’t entirely to blame; something else was in play, too. After a few more minutes, Reina decided that she had to try and get Yusuke and Mitsuki’s attention, so she slowly but surely climbed down the nightstand until her feet touched the floor. Reina jogged to her door, which felt like a mile at her small size. She looked up at the huge, intimidating form of the door in front of her, rising up like a skyscraper. She could barely even see the top edge of it.

Reina laid herself down on the floor to look under the crack in the door. She looked past it and saw light from the ceiling in the hallway. Reina squeezed under the door and soon found herself in the huge, empty plain of the hall. She looked around, trying to get her bearings; the house seemed so different at this height.

Then, she heard it.

“Ah! Oh! Yes! Yes, Yusuke!”

“Mitsuki! Oh, Mitsuki!”

“Fuck me, Yusuke! Fuck me!”

Reina rolled her eyes; of course they were having sex. Reina jogged down the hall in the direction of Yusuke and Mitsuki’s impassioned moans and cries of pleasure, to her mother’s bedroom. The door was open just a centimeter; it was difficult, but Reina pushed it open slightly more and walked inside. She got in there just in time to see Yusuke and Mitsuki come together, screaming in pleasure on her mother’s bed. Both of them gasped for breath, Yusuke laying on top of Mitsuki while her arms and legs were wrapped around him. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Reina ran towards the bed; her lovers were under the covers, which reached down to the floor. As the two veritable giants began kissing, winding down from their orgasm, Reina began climbing up the covers. About halfway up, she heard Yusuke say, “Should we get Reina for another go?”

Mitsuki yawned, “No, I’m pretty tired.”

“Me too, now that you mention it,” Yusuke replied. Reina yelped as they readjusted the covers, getting comfortable for a nap. Once her pathway stabilized, she climbed up the rest of the way. Yusuke and Mitsuki were on their sides, spooning. Reina walked to the pillow that Mitsuki was resting her head on and climbed up it.

“Hey! Hey! Mom!” she yelled, trying to get Mitsuki’s attention. However, her mother was out cold and snoring. Reina grabbed onto her hair and climbed onto Mitsuki’s head. She tried to pull open Mitsuki’s eyelid, but to no avail.

Reina heard a whoosh of air and froze. She looked up and saw a gigantic hand coming down at her! Reina shrieked and dived out of the way as Mitsuki’s hand came down to brush away the “fly” that was bothering her. She lost her footing for a moment and nearly fell. At the last second, Reina grabbed onto her mother’s nostril and hung there for a moment.

She wasn’t out of danger yet. Mitsuki inhaled just then, and Reina was sucked away from her nose and to her mouth; she was so small that she fell right in.

Reina began panicking; Mitsuki was going to swallow her! Or so she feared. Luckily, Mitsuki wasn’t breathing in very deeply, so she stopped once she entered her mother’s mouth. Gravity took over, and she fell sideways onto the inside of Mitsuki’s left cheek. Still terrified that she could be eaten at any moment, Reina scrambled past Mitsuki’s molars and canines, trying to reach her lips. At the last moment, Mitsuki’s coughed and she went flying out of her mouth. Reina very nearly fell off the edge of the bed, but slid to a stop.

Covered in her mother’s saliva, Reina tried again; no matter what, she had to get Yusuke or Mitsuki’s attention. She headed straight for Mitsuki again, instead of climbing up the pillow again, and moved under the covers. She skirted around her mother’s breasts, as big buildings to her, which were clasped in Yusuke’s hands.

Reina didn’t feel like being gentle this time around. She headed for their waists and climbed over Mitsuki’s hips to Yusuke. Standing on top of her mother’s right hip, she looked down. In the darkness of the covers, she could just barely make out Yusuke’s dick below her. He was flaccid now, but that wasn’t her plan. She jumped down, landing on Yusuke’s cock and reached down. She screamed, as if for emphasis, “Wake up, Yusuke!!!” and she yanked out some of his pubic hairs.

They came out easily. She groaned; she just had to pick some hairs with dead roots, didn’t she? Reina yanked again, but didn’t see any change in what Yusuke was doing.

“Wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up!!!” she screamed, jumping up and down on Yusuke’s member.

That got his attention, though not the way she wanted. She heard Yusuke wake up far away from her and laughed in joy and triumph. Yusuke began whispering in Mitsuki’s ear, “Mitsuki, do you want to go again?”

It took a moment for the woman to wake up, but when she did and heard his question, she smiled and nodded.

Reina didn’t see that, though; she was too deep in the covers.

Suddenly, Yusuke began moving. Reina shrieked as she lost her footing and fell, grabbing onto Yusuke’s cock. Before her eyes, his once flaccid member extended into its full twenty-five centimeter [1] length, becoming as long and wide to her as a centuries-old tree. She turned her head and gasped; Mitsuki’s sex was facing her now.

“Oh, no. No! No, wait!!” Reina yelled, but they didn’t hear her. In a moment, Yusuke was plunging his cock into Mitsuki’s pussy. Reina was momentarily squeezed between their genitals as Yusuke thrusted into Mitsuki first, then she lost her grip and fell onto Mitsuki’s labia. Yusuke thrusted into her mother again, and again. Both of the giants were grunting and moaning in pleasure and exertion as they fucked. Reina tried to stand, but lost her footing once again, falling right on top of Mitsuki’s vagina just as Yusuke completely withdrew his cock. Reina gasped as she saw the head of his penis heading right for her. Before she could even scream, Yusuke’s dick collided with her and Reina was suddenly pushed inside Mitsuki’s vagina.

Everything around Reina went dark, and it was almost unbearably hot and wet inside Mitsuki’s cunt. Not only that, but Yusuke’s cock was rushing at her repeatedly as they had sex. After another minute, she heard a sound like an earthquake as both Mitsuki and Yusuke came. She was suddenly flooded from all sides by her lover’s sex juices. Yusuke’s sperm shot out of his cock at her from the front, while Mitsuki’s love juices filled up her vagina from every other angle. Reina was suddenly completely submerged by their juices, and it dawned on her: she could really drown in this, here in her mother’s vagina.

Luckily for Reina, Yusuke pulled out of Mitsuki and fresh air reached her lungs just in time. There was motion all around her as Mitsuki sat up, and her and Yusuke’s cum oozed out of her, slowly. Reina was too busy recovering from nearly drowning to try to escape. When she finally did, she began moving towards her mother’s vulva.

Suddenly, Mitsuki folded her legs to get more comfortable as she went back to sleep. The walls of Mitsuki’s vagina suddenly slammed against Reina.

Blackness.

Mitsuki yawned as she woke up the next morning. She noticed that Yusuke’s hands were still clasped onto her breasts; she turned her head and smiled at her lover, still asleep. Carefully, so that she wouldn’t wake him, Mitsuki removed herself from the bed and got dressed. Normally, she wouldn’t have bothered unless she was about to start cooking, but she had something special planned today.

For once, Mitsuki was leaving her lovers behind to have a nice lunch out with Moriko, her neighbor. After pulling on her turtleneck, Mitsuki wrote a note and left it on the nightstand next to her bed. Then she walked down the hall to Reina’s room, rapping on the door.

“Reina? Reina, are you awake?” she asked. No answer. She must still be asleep. What had she done that made her so tired? She grabbed the doorknob and tried to open the door, but it was locked. Mitsuki just shrugged; if Reina wanted to sleep, then she could.

Little did Mitsuki know, she was taking Reina with her to the yōshokuya [2].

About an hour later, Reina flickered back to consciousness. She felt limp and sore at the same time. She heard a voice around her, muffled, and it took her a few minutes to remember what had happened last night and where she was.

Outside, Mitsuki was chatting with Moriko and said, “This is a good restaurant; I’ve been here a few times before.”

“I hope it is; I haven’t had much Western food,” Moriko said.

At that moment, a waiter came up and asked what they wanted to order. He was a foreigner, probably an American, and spoke his Japanese with an accent.

Mitsuki replied to him, in English, “I’ll have the chicken nanban and my friend will have…” she switched to Japanese for a moment to ask Moriko what she wanted, then continued in English, “she’ll have some fried prawns.” The waiter jotted down the order and bowed, walking off to the kitchen.

“Mitsuki, I didn’t know you spoke English!” Moriko said with surprise.

Mitsuki switched back to her native tongue and said, “Well I’ve got some investments on three continents; it helps to know the language.” She switched to another language as she demonstrated, “I can also speak German.”

“We should really do this more often; there’s so much that I don’t know about you!” Moriko said.

Mitsuki giggled and said, “You don’t know the half of it.”

Just then, Reina regained enough of her strength to begin moving again. Outside, Mitsuki gasped as she suddenly felt a wave of pleasure rippled through her. Her hair began to stand on end as she shuddered.

“Mitsuki? Are you alright?” Moriko asked.

Mitsuki gasped again as she felt her body beginning to grow hot. What was going on?!

“Y-yes, I’m fine,” Mitsuki said. She could practically feel her face turning red from pleasure. “W-would you excuse me? I ne-need to use the bathroom.”

Without waiting for Moriko to ask, Mitsuki jumped up from her seat and ran to the restroom, her legs practically buckling as she did. She finally got to the restroom, running into a stall and pulling up her dress before sitting down on the toilet. She gasped and moaned in pleasure as whatever was happening began driving her towards orgasm.

Inside Mitsuki’s vagina, Reina finally came to her mother’s vulva. It looked like she was in the clear for a moment, but as she tried to leave, she saw her greatest obstacle yet.

Mitsuki was wearing panties.

“Oh, come on!” Reina yelled, “The one time you wear panties is when I’m stuck in your vagina!??”

After only a few more seconds, Mitsuki couldn’t take it anymore. She unbuttoned her dress and reached one hand down into her panties. Reina gasped as she suddenly saw Mitsuki’s comparatively huge fingers reach into her vagina, pleasuring herself. She panicked a bit, scrambling backwards as fast as she could to avoid being crushed by her mother’s fingers.

Mitsuki bit her lip to keep from crying out in pleasure as she came. Inside her, Reina was suddenly flooded from behind by Mitsuki’s love juices. Mitsuki quickly removed her fingers from her most sensitive regions, and thus didn’t notice when Reina was flushed out of her vagina by her cum. Mitsuki rebuttoned her dress and washed her hands as Reina tried desperately to move. She was stuck between her mother’s panties and vagina, unable to move; she couldn’t even get Mitsuki attention like this. Mitsuki returned to Moriko and they had their lunch. After more than an hour, Mitsuki got back in her car and drove home.

Finally, Mitsuki walked back inside and began to undress immediately. She tossed her clothes into a pile on the couch and headed right upstairs, where she figured Yusuke would be waiting for her.

Reina, meanwhile, could finally move again. Annoyed at being stuck inside and then next to her mother for hours, she angrily clawed her way out of Mitsuki’s clothes, quickly finding herself in the living room. Once she was free, Reina began to calm down again and looked around. She climbed down Mitsuki’s dress, which was askew on the couch and fell partway onto the floor. She looked around at the huge expanse of the main part of the house.

Reina’s eyes came to rest on the kitchen. Surely, Mitsuki or Yusuke would be able to see her there! She ran across the floor and into the kitchen, climbing up a telephone cord to get to the counter.

However, her “adventure” in her mother’s cooch had taught her that she was extremely vulnerable at this size. She ran to the corner of the counter, where she would be out of the way until she could get either of her lovers’ attention. However, all the excitement and the stress of running all the way here had made her tired, and Reina fell asleep in short order.

Reina stretched out and yawned as she woke up again, at least half an hour later. She heard a steady whir nearby. Reina stood up and walked out from behind a bowl of fruit. Mitsuki was about a meter away—though it seemed like a kilometer to her—making a cake, Reina guessed for Mother’s Day. Even when a day was all about her, she was working for it.

Reina ran towards her, waving her arms and yelling, “Mama! Mama! I’m down here!”

Mitsuki didn’t see her. Or hear her. Then, Reina saw that Mitsuki was wearing headphones, listening to music. Reina looked around and saw a cord leading up to the top of the mixer. She laughed once in joy and realization: Mitsuki was sure to see her from there! Reina ran to the cord and shimmied up it, climbing on top of the mixer. She began yelling and waving her arms again, but Mitsuki had her back turned; she was putting ingredients in a different bowl.

“Mama! Mama! Over here!!!” Reina screamed. She began jumping as well, hoping for her yen-coin-sized form to be seen.

Reina would regret that decision in a moment. As she landed on the mixer again, her foot slipped on the smooth surface and she fell, almost heading straight into the mixing bowl. She screamed, “Help! Mom, help me! Please!!” but Mitsuki couldn’t hear her. Reina grabbed onto the edge of the mixer and hung there, trying desperately to climb back up.

Just then, Mitsuki came back, pouring the other ingredients into the mixing bowl. Once the other bowl was empty, Mitsuki turned the mixer up to its highest setting. Reina screamed again, this time in terror; she was losing her grip, and if she fell into the mixing bowl, she’d be shredded as though she had fallen into a threshing machine.

“No!! NO!!!!” she screamed in terror as her fingers began slipping. Just before her grip was lost, Mitsuki turned off the mixer. Reina still fell in, becoming submerged in the semi-liquid cake batter. It felt like she’d fallen into a huge pool of mud; she couldn’t get a grip on anything. At least it smelled sweet.

Then, Mitsuki took the mixing bowl off the machine and began pouring the contents into a pan. Reina couldn’t see it just yet, but Mitsuki was about to put the cake into the oven. She lifted it up, having already preheated the often to a few hundred degrees, and prepared to place it in the heat.

She was about to place it in the oven when it occurred to her that she hadn’t tasted the batter yet. Mitsuki placed the pan on the counter and took a spoon out of the silverware tray. While her back was turned, Reina finally resurfaced and took a deep breath. Covered in batter, she was indistinguishable from the rest of the cake-to-be.

Reina wiped the batter from her eyes and looked around.

“Wh-what happened?” she asked no one in particular.

A shadow loomed up behind her. She turned around and gasped, seeing her gigantic mother standing over her with a spoon. Mitsuki dipped the spoon down, right under where Reina was, and scooped up some of the batter.

Reina screamed, “EEEEEKK!!! No, Mom, no! PLEASE!!!” Mitsuki didn’t hear her; Reina’s tiny ears picked up the faintest bit of lyrics from a song coming out of Mitsuki’s headphones. Reina screamed again as Mitsuki brought the spoon up to her mouth, opening wide to put it inside. She kept screaming as Mitsuki placed the spoon on her mouth and closed her lips, sliding the spoon back out and leaving the batter—and Reina—on her tongue.

“NO, MAMA, NO!!! DON’T EAT ME!!!” Reina screamed. Before she could do anything to try to stop her, she heard an enormous gulp all around her. Reina screamed again as she was suddenly forced down Mitsuki’s throat and into her stomach. After several long, agonizing minutes, Reina squeezed out of Mitsuki’s cardia, and screamed again as she fell down to the bottom of her mother’s stomach. She landed with a plop in Mitsuki’s stomach acids. It took her a second to reemerge from Mitsuki’s digestive juices, and she shrieked in terror, looking around in the dark of her stomach for a way out. She didn’t find an escape route, but did find some vegetables that Mitsuki hadn’t fully digested yet. Scrambling, she climbed up onto them and out of Mitsuki’s acids. Once there, Reina realized that Mitsuki’s stomach acid was tingling her skin, but not dissolving it. That, however, was little consolation after reality set in.

She had been swallowed, whole and alive, by her mother without her even knowing it, and there was no way out that probably wouldn’t kill her in the process. Reina buried her face in her hands and began sobbing. She was closer to her mother than she had ever been before, and she would never see her or Yusuke again. It was only a matter of time, now, before she died inside her mother, never to be seen by either of them again, either.

Mitsuki, not knowing that Reina was inside her, walked into the living room, where Yusuke was busy reading a book.

“The cake’s in the oven; it’ll take a while for it to finish baking,” she said. To Reina, Mitsuki’s voice boomed around her; she was able to hear her here in the wet, muggy prison that was Mitsuki’s stomach. Mitsuki continued, “How do you want to spend that time?”

Yusuke looked up from his book and grinned, saying, “Well we haven’t done that in a while,” and he began taking off his pants, “Mind sucking me off?”

Mitsuki smiled back, “Not at all.” Reina didn’t like the sound of that.

Mitsuki took off her turtleneck and knelt down in front of Yusuke. In short order, she popped her mouth around the end of his dick and began to fellate him. Yusuke moaned in pleasure as Mitsuki’s tongue slid around his cock. In a moment, Mitsuki began tit-fucking him as well, and Yusuke came in her mouth. Mitsuki leaned back for a moment and gulped down his semen, licking her lips. “Delicious.”

“Seconds?”

“You know it, lover,” Mitsuki replied, and began sucking on him again. Reina barely noticed or cared, deep inside Mitsuki, as she had gone back to mourning her eventual doom.

Suddenly, she felt something land on her.

“Aah!” she yelped as something wet and sticky landed on her. She stopped crying for a moment to look at what was now covering her. She smelled it, and recognized what it was immediately: Yusuke’s semen. She groaned in annoyance. In a moment, another load of Yusuke’s sperm landed on her, and then another as Mitsuki continued sucking on his cock. Finally, she stopped, and Reina felt her get up and start walking around again. Her seat shifted and fell over into Mitsuki’s stomach acid, taking her with it. Reina felt the stomach acid tingling on her skin again, but watched as Yusuke’s sperm that was on her dissolved away while she was virtually untouched. Why wasn’t she being digested, too? She wasn’t sad about not being digested, but it puzzled her.

Mitsuki, meanwhile, was taking the cake out of the oven. She inhaled deeply, smelling it. Just right! She set the cake on the counter to cool before she iced it. She didn’t feel like cooking any more today, so she took some leftovers out of the refrigerator and put them in a microwave oven. She and Yusuke would eat dinner in a few minutes.

She called to Yusuke, “Saw, have you seen Reina lately?”

Reina screamed at the top of her lungs, “I’m inside you, you stupid cow!!” She went unheard once again.

“No, I haven’t,” Yusuke replied, “but her room’s still locked. Maybe she went out looking for a Mother’s Day present while we were asleep?”

“Sure sounds like her,” Mitsuki said. Just then, the microwave beeped and Mitsuki took out the food. She called to Yusuke, “Dinner!” In a few minutes, they were eating, playfully feeding each other bites of the food. Reina soon found herself being assailed by miniature avalanches of food. By now, she was starving at went right at Mitsuki’s half-chewed food. She shoveled handful after handful of chewed-up, saliva-filled meat and vegetables and grains into her mouth. Once Reina felt like she was full, she sat down in Mitsuki’s stomach and let out a sigh. Maybe she wasn’t doomed after all.

Then, she noticed something. Wasn’t that vegetable big enough for me to lie on? she thought to herself. Reina stood up and walked over to the half-digested vegetable, sitting down. Somehow, it was now small enough just barely fit under her butt.

Whatever had really happened to make her so small was starting to wear off, and she was slowly but surely returning to her normal size. She couldn’t sit around in her mother’s stomach feeling sorry for herself anymore; what if she returned to normal size while she was still inside Mitsuki? Either she would be crushed by the walls of her stomach, or Mitsuki would burst open.

As she very slowly grew to two-and-a-half centimeters tall, [3] Reina ran to Mitsuki’s stomach wall and began pounding on it, “Mama! I’m in here! I’m in here!

Just then, she heard a gurgle behind her. She stopped beating up the wall of her mother’s stomach and saw bubbles forming in Mitsuki’s stomach acid. They merged into a much larger bubble, which floated upward into Mitsuki’s throat. In a moment, Mitsuki belched.

That gave Reina an idea.

Reina dived right into Mitsuki’s stomach juices and began jumping up and down, splashing, and moving as much as she could. Sure enough, a bubble began to form. Reina jumped into the bubble, which quickly took its full form around her. With some difficulty, the bubble floated up and into Mitsuki’s throat. Reina was squeezed between the bubble as she went back up through Mitsuki’s throat, towards her mouth. Finally, she belched again, deafeningly loud, and Reina scrambled past Mitsuki’s tonsils and uvula as fast as she could.

Mitsuki pursed her lips and a hand shot up to her mouth.

“What’s wrong?” Yusuke asked.

“Nothing, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little,” Mitsuki said. She was about to gulp again when she felt something on her tongue. Something moving.

Then, she heard a tiny voice: “Mom! Mom!!”

Bewildered, Mitsuki opened her mouth. Yusuke leaped up in surprise, speechless.

Mitsuki spat into her hands and screamed. Reina, naked and little more than two centimeters tall, was there in her hands, gasping for breath.

“R-reina?!!” Mitsuki yelled in shock and disbelief.

“Mama!!” Reina yelled back, her voice tiny and high-pitched to the ears of Yusuke and Mitsuki. Very carefully, Mitsuki set Reina down on the table. Both she and Yusuke stared at their lover in disbelief. Mitsuki finally asked, “H-how did you get in my mouth??”

“That’s the last thing you should be asking, Mitsuki!” Yusuke exclaimed, then, to Reina, “How did you get so small?!?”

“I don’t know how it happened! I came home from shopping, took a nap, and woke up as big as a coin!” Reina had to scream at the top of her lungs and cup her hands around her mouth just so that they could hear her clearly. “I’ve been trying to get you two to notice me ever since!” Reina then went into exasperated detail about nearly being swallowed by Mitsuki the night before, ending up in her vagina while she and Yusuke had sex, being trapped by her panties, and then being swallowed alive and coughed up all in the same day. As she did, Yusuke and Mitsuki watched in silent awe as Reina slowly grew larger. By the time she was finished, she was four centimeters [4] tall.

Mitsuki picked up Reina with both hands, holding her tiny daughter in her palms, and brought her up to her face, “Oh, Reina, I’m sorry! I can’t believe I swallowed you!!” and she tried to give Reina an apologetic kiss. When she looked back at her palms, Reina was gone. Gently, Yusuke pulled the struggling Reina from where she lay, halfway in Mitsuki’s mouth again, and set her down on the table again.

Luckily for Reina, both Yusuke and Mitsuki were very accommodating of her predicament. She was slowly but surely returning to normal size, but even after a few days was only twelve centimeters [5] tall. It was almost Mother’s Day at this point, but everyone had forgotten about that.

A few days after she had first shrunk, Reina slowly returned to wakefulness. She cast off the covers of her bed and stretched out, yawning. She scratched her back and sides, and took off her clothes; these were so itchy!

Reina stood up and walked from her bedroom to her kitchen. She headed not for the refrigerator, but for a large box filled with dry foods. She had to jump up and down a few times before she managed to grab onto the edge of the box and heave herself up, her breasts hanging off the top as she reached down into the box. She grabbed a few flakes of some breakfast cereal, an imported food, and sat down next to the box. She look around her kitchen as she munched on the cereal, as big as a throw pillow to her.

Even in her new, more appropriate setting, Reina felt small. Whereas at her normal size she could easily reach anything in the kitchen, here her breasts were level with the counter and she had to struggle to reach anything.

Reina heard a steady thud approaching her. She looked up and, in a moment, saw Yusuke’s enormous form looming overhead. He knelt down over her and looked down, “Morning, Reina.”

“Hi, Yusuke,” Reina yelled back to him. Yusuke spoke softly so that he wouldn’t hurt her tiny ears, but Reina still had to all but scream in order to be heard.

“How are you doing today?”

“Well, it only took me four tries to get up to the side of the box just now instead of six, so I guess that means I’m getting a bit taller again,” she yelled.

“I’ll get a ruler, we’ll see how tall you are now,” Yusuke said. He stood up, walking away from the deluxe doll house in her room that Reina was calling home for the moment. The dollhouse was made for twenty-five centimeter dolls, but Reina was easily dwarfed by everything in here. Yusuke returned in a moment. Reina walked downstairs to her front door, opening it and walking out onto Yusuke’s open hand. He slowly and carefully lifted her up to her desk. Reina walked off his hand on the desk and laid herself down. Yusuke placed the ruler next to her and slowly slid it around to get an exact measurement.

Yusuke shook his head, “Still about twelve centimeters.” Reina groaned; she hadn’t grown much since yesterday, then. She sat up and wondered aloud, “How long will it take me to get back to normal?!”

“Come on, Reina, it’s not the end of the world. At least you have me and Mitsuki,” Yusuke said, trying to console her.

“I was gonna be a prosecutor! Since you started tutoring me, my grades went up! I was gonna pass my class and get into law school! And now what?! I can’t practice law when I’m smaller than a doll!!”

“Reina, what’s gotten into you?” Yusuke asked, “You were fine yesterday, and you’ve barely mentioned law school lately.”

Reina subconsciously reached one hand down towards her nether regions and said, “I don’t know. I think maybe I’ve just gotten a little frustrated lately.”

That sounds familiar… Yusuke thought to himself.

Then, he got an idea.

“I think I know what’s wrong,” Yusuke said, reaching for his pants.

“Huh?” Reina said, looking up, “Yusuke, what are you doing…?”

In a second, Reina yelped and jumped back as Yusuke’s dick suddenly flopped out of his pants and underwear onto the desk in front of her. She gasped at the sight of it; even flaccid, Yusuke’s cock was almost as big as she was at this size. Reina’s eyes widened and she looked up at her lover, “Y-yusuke, I can’t! I’m too small!”

“Come on, Reina. You know you want to,” Yusuke said suggestively, “and besides, sex with Mitsuki is incredible, but I love you, too. How can it be a love triangle if only two people are fucking?”

Reina looked back at Yusuke’s cock and gulped. She stepped forward and laid her tiny hand on his member. It was hot. She placed another hand on it and began rubbing. Yusuke shuddered, not only in the genuine pleasure that Reina was inducing, but also at just the purely erotic thought of his tiny lover doing so to his cock. He began to grow hard.

Reina walked around to the front of Yusuke’s cock as he began to extend, holding his head in her hands as if it were his actual head and she kissed him. That made Yusuke moan out loud in pleasure. Reina yelped and instinctively grabbed onto him as his dick grew to its full length right in front of her, lifting her up into the air.

Yusuke resisted the urge to reach out and rub his own cock, both out of respect for Reina considering that she was the one pleasuring him right now, but also for her safety so that he wouldn’t accidentally crush her. Reina wrapped her arms and legs around Yusuke’s cock and began kissing him again, moaning in pleasure as well as she simultaneously rubbed her genitals against his.

“Oh, Reina! Reina!” Yusuke said, barely able to control himself. Reina said nothing, but continued kissing his cock. “Reina, I’m gonna come!!” Yusuke said, struggling to hold it back. As fast as she could, Reina climbed to the top of Yusuke’s cock and hugged his entire head. That drove Yusuke over the edge and he came, his semen shooting out and coating Reina’s torso. Reina came, too, and she went limp, falling a short distance—even for her—onto the desk. She was hurt a little bit, but no much, no more than if she had fallen off a bench.

Yusuke shuddered. He looked down at his cock, and then past it to see the tiny Reina in a pool of his semen. Somehow, that in itself was sexy, seeing her tiny, exhausted form there in his love juices. Yusuke immediately went at his own cock, refusing to let his erection end, and rubbed himself furiously. Reina slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see Yusuke’s cock pointed straight at her.

“Wait, wait, Yusuke!” she yelled, but he didn’t hear her. Yusuke yelled out as he came again, with more of his cum shooting out and covering Reina. She gasped for breath as she fought her way out of his sticky white semen. “Yusuke! Are you trying to drown me!?!” she screamed.

At that moment, Mitsuki walked in, “Yusuke, how’s Reina doing?” she asked. When Yusuke didn’t immediately respond, she walked over and shrieked at the sight before her. Seeing Yusuke and Reina having sex was nothing unusual, but considering Reina’s difficulties at being so small, Mitsuki was worried about her daughter. She shoved Yusuke out of the way and scooped up Reina along with most of Yusuke’s cum that was on the desk. “Reina! Are you alright?”

Reina coughed and said, “More or less.”

“Yusuke, what the hell were you thinking!?” Mitsuki yelled at her and her daughter’s lover.

“Sorry, Mitsuki! But I’ve gotta be honest: you’re a great lover, but what about Reina? She pretty much said that not having sex for all this time is starting to drive her crazy.”

Mitsuki looked back at her tiny daughter and asked, “Is that true, Reina?”

Reina coughed again and said, “Yeah, kinda.”

Mitsuki looked at Yusuke, and then at Reina. Yusuke’s sperm was beginning to ooze out between her fingers, and there was Reina, sitting in it; at her size, it was as though she was sitting in an inflatable pool of water. Mitsuki saw her daughter’s tiny breasts and her cute face, her sexy body covered in Yusuke’s semen.

Mitsuki licked her lips in desire.

“Mama, what are you thinking…?” Reina asked, genuine fear in her voice.

Mitsuki opened her mouth. Yusuke yelled, “Mitsuki, don’t!” but she had already shoved Reina and all of Yusuke’s sperm into her mouth.

Reina screamed in terror, back inside her mother’s mouth. She was bigger than when she was swallowed before, but she didn’t think she was big enough to not be swallowed again. Mitsuki’s tongue undulated beneath her, rocking her back and forth, onto her mother’s teeth and gums, as the giant woman gently sucked off Yusuke’s sperm.

“No, Mama!! Please!!!” she screamed. Yusuke watched in horror as Mitsuki played with Reina; for all he knew, she was chewing Reina and killing her. Mitsuki moaned in bizarre pleasure, feeling her daughter in her mouth. She stopped for a moment, pausing to take off her turtleneck. Reina gasped for breath in her mother’s mouth, but was soon being bounced around again. “Mom, please!! Stop!!!”

Then, Reina felt herself slipping. She looked behind her and that her hips were beginning to slide down Mitsuki’s gullet again. She was already nearing the point of no return. She screamed again, a wordless cry of terror.

Just then, Mitsuki opened her mouth and Reina saw Yusuke there. One hand held Mitsuki by the jaw, stabilizing her, as the other reached inside and grabbed Reina by the wrist. Reina began weeping in both joy and terror as she was rescued from being swallowed again. Yusuke pulled her out of Mitsuki’s mouth partway, and Reina gasped for breath, still sobbing.

“Mitsuki, what the hell are you doing!?” he yelled at her mother.

Mitsuki opened her mouth again and Reina fell out, shrieking as she landed in Mitsuki’s cleavage. Her mother pressed her breasts against Yusuke’s chest in a rather accusing way and said, “What about you? You’re the one who came on Reina and made her look so appetizing!!”

“And that’s the same as nearly eating her alive?!?!

“Don’t act all high and mighty! I wasn’t trying to eat her!!”

“You already did once! How do we know you won’t do it again!?”

“That was not my fault! I didn’t even know she was in my stomach until I coughed her up!” Mitsuki yelled, “And besides, you can’t tell me that she didn’t look tasty to you, too!”

“I don’t want to drink my own semen!”

“Isn’t that exactly what we do? Try new things? Didn’t you say just last night that maybe our sex would be better if you didn’t have to get up to piss every time after you came? That it would be easier if I fellated you until you pissed into my throat until you filled up my stomach with that as well as your sperm?!!”

“That is not the same thing!”

As the two giants continued arguing, Reina finally reemerged from Mitsuki’s cleavage, climbing on top of her mother’s breasts. She put her fingers in her ears to try and block out the noise; it was so loud to her tiny body!

After a while, Reina gave up on just waiting for them to finish arguing and turned her attention to Mitsuki’s breasts. The big, luscious orbs of flesh that fed her when she was a baby and which brought her and Yusuke so much joy when they had sex with her mother. And here she was, twenty-five centimeters tall on top of her mother’s breasts which were even bigger and more beautiful to her eyes now. How could she resist the urges that came upon her, here on her mother’s most beautiful parts? Reina laid back against Mitsuki’s boobs and took one hand to her own breast, miniscule by comparison, and the other to her vulva. She began gasping and moaning as she pleasured herself.

“…and another thing!!” Mitsuki yelled, then noticed that Yusuke was looking at her tits, “Hey, Yusuke! I’m up here and I’m not done yelling at you!” Yusuke pointed at her chest and Mitsuki muttered a curse as she looked down. She gasped a little when she saw Reina there, masturbating on her breasts. In a moment, a tiny, shrill cry came out as Reina bucked her hips and climaxed. The tiny woman went limp and shuddered in pleasure there in Mitsuki’s cleavage.

Mitsuki looked up at Yusuke, and smiled. Yusuke smiled back. This one little event had reminded them of why they were together, with both each other and with Reina, and Mitsuki leaned in to kiss Yusuke, lovingly, not with lust.

Another few days past, and Mother’s Day was just one away. Mitsuki was cooking at the stove, listening to her headphones again. She didn’t even notice Yusuke sneaking up behind her until he grabbed her breasts from behind and pressed his waist against her butt. She could feel his erection easily. Mitsuki gasped in surprise and looked back, then smiled.

“Welcome home, Yusuke. How was class?”

“Good. I passed my exam with flying colors,” he said. Mitsuki smiled again and gave him a kiss. She turned off the stove, then turned around and said, “Don’t worry, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.” She pulled off her shirt next, tossing it onto a chair. Yusuke smiled back and began taking off his clothes, too. Mitsuki removed her dress next, and was about to remove her panties when she noticed something.

“Oh, sorry, Reina. I completely forgot about you,” she said. Reina pushed herself away from Mitsuki’s waist, taking a deep breath. Her legs dangled out of her mother’s panties, and there was a blush of pleasure on her face. She looked up at her mother and yelled, “I’ve been in here for an hour! Let me go, Mama!!”

“Sorry,” Mitsuki apologized again, carefully taking off her panties and setting them on the table. Reina crawled out of her mother’s underpants and gasped for breath, coughing. She reached into her mouth and pulled out a pubic hair. Once she recovered enough, she stood up, rising to her new height of twenty centimeters. [6] She’d grown a bit more over the past few days, but that was little consolation after what Yusuke and her mother had been doing to her. Ever since they made up, Yusuke and Mitsuki had been including her in everything they did. Everything. Just last night, she’d been forced against her will back into Mitsuki’s vagina, this time with Yusuke and Mitsuki knowing about it, and stayed in there for an hour or two while Yusuke fucked Mitsuki’s ass and groped her. She thought she would drown in her mom’s cum! And the night before, she was made to hold onto Yusuke’s cock while her mother sucked on him. Before Yusuke left earlier today, they had shared a kiss with half of her each in their mouths! And since then, Mitsuki had had her way with Reina and decided to leave her in her panties until just a moment ago. She was exhausted, she was worried about what would happen next, and she was angry at her giant lovers for what they were doing to her. She still loved both of them, but hated that they were taking advantage of her like this.

Mitsuki fell backwards onto the table, her legs wrapped around Yusuke’s waist, and she yelled in pleasure as he fucked her, “Aah! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes! More! More!

“Mitsuki! Mitsuki!!” Yusuke said, his voice growing frantic as he approached orgasm.

“Yes, Yusuke! Yes! Say my name! Say my name! Yusuke! Yusuke!! Yusuke!!!

“Mitsuki! Mitsuki!!” They both cried out loudly as they came together. Reina, however, was already falling asleep from exhaustion.

[1] about 10 inches
[2] literally “Western cuisine restaurant,” a restaurant in Japan which serves foods imported from the Western Hemisphere
[3] about an inch
[4] about 1.6 inches
[5] about 5 inches
[6] about 8 inches
Last edited by Elpie on Thu May 31, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 pm

there was too much for one post :P

“Reina! Reina!!”

“Wake up!”

“Reina!!”

Reina’s eyes slowly opened. She heard Yusuke and Mitsuki yelling for her. She sat up, her eyes closed, and yawned as she stretched her muscles.

“What? What is it?” she mumbled, looking up to find Yusuke and Mitsuki.

However, they weren’t there.

“Reina! Down here!!” Yusuke’s voice yelled. Reina looked down, and fell over in surprise.

Standing before her on the table were Yusuke and Mitsuki. And both of them were only twenty millimeters [7] tall, the same as she had once been.

“What happened to you?!” she yelled.

“We don’t know! We fucked, then fucked again, then found this in the cabinet.” Yusuke said, quickly walking over towards something on the table.

It was the heart-shaped box of chocolates that Reina had bought as a Mother’s Day present for Mitsuki. It was open, and some of the chocolates were missing.

Including the ones that Reina had eaten before she shrank.

“We had a few chocolates, fucked a few more times, then fell asleep by the table. We woke up like this!” Mitsuki continued for Yusuke, looking up at her daughter. Reina stood up and saw that she was easily more than a dozen times taller than both Mitsuki and Yusuke. They were now in the same bind that she’d been in, except that Reina was still less than a third of a meter tall.

“Well now what do we do?” Yusuke asked, walking back over to them. With both of her lovers standing before her, barely rising up to her ankle, Reina suddenly had a wicked idea.

Reina bent over and reached down, grabbing both Mitsuki and Yusuke by the body and rose up again, holding them up in front of her. Both of them seemed to be in awe of her newfound strength over them; for the past few days, they were the ones who had been able to effortlessly overpower Reina.

“I think I have an idea,” Reina said, lifting Yusuke up to her face.

“Wh-what are you going to do, Reina?” he asked, a bit of fear in his voice. Reina lifted him up higher, so that his member was in front of her face. Reina extended her tongue and licked him from his balls to the tip of his cock. Yusuke shuddered in pleasure and went hard instantly. Reina lifted up Mitsuki next and did the same to her, licking her cooch. Mitsuki screamed and came instantly, her juices oozing out of her. Reina turned to Yusuke again and closed her lips around his cock; he was so small now that even his fully erect dick didn’t make it into her mouth, so she just gently massaged his cock with her lips. Yusuke yelled out and came, too. Reina licked her lips and lapped up his cum, barely a drop to her.

Mitsuki shuddered and moaned, “That was great, Reina. Who knew such a big tongue would feel so good?”

“I did,” Reina said, not exactly lovingly, “Remember, Mom? After Yusuke left this morning, you gave me lip service until I passed out, then you stuck me in your panties.” Reina brought Mitsuki’s face very close to hers and said, “Maybe it’s time I returned the favor.”

“What? R-reina, you don’t—” Mitsuki didn’t get to finish her sentence. Reina licked her pussy again, causing her to scream in orgasm once more, and then again as she set Yusuke down on the table. Reina sat down next and spread her legs. “Wait, Reina, stop!” Mitsuki yelled as Reina pushed her mother into her pussy, “Don’t—” the rest of Mitsuki’s sentence was muffled as Reina forcibly pushed Mitsuki’s head into her cooch. Reina gasped and moaned as she felt her mother sliding inside her. Mitsuki’s struggles quickly made her come, and she was only halfway inside. Reina gasped and cried out in pleasure as she pushed Mitsuki in the rest of the way by her feet. She came again as Mitsuki disappeared past her vulva.

“Oh, yes! Yes! Keep struggling, Mama! Make me feel good! More! More!” Reina cried out as Mitsuki’s movements started driving her to the edge again. She looked around to see Yusuke trying to run away. “Oh no, you don’t!” she said, almost playfully. In just three big steps, Reina caught up to her other lover and grabbed him. “Don’t think I—aah! Oh, God!—I forgot about you Yu—ah! Oh!—Yusuke,” she said, stopping a few times to gasp and moan in pleasure. Yusuke said nothing, but struggled to get free of the comparatively giant Reina’s hand. Reina set him down on the table and held him down with one finger as she positioned herself over him. Yusuke gasped at the sight of her enormous pussy, and could swear that he saw a slight bulge in her belly where Mitsuki was struggling to escape.

Reina cried out again and laid her cooch on top of Yusuke, who struggled against it as best as he could.

“Mama! Yusuke! Aah! Yes! More! Make me come! Make me come!” she yelped as she began rubbing her own breasts. In a moment, she came all over Yusuke, finally causing Mitsuki to slid out of her vagina on top of him. Her two smaller lovers gasped for breath, covered in Reina’s sour-tasting love juices.

Yusuke caught his breath and asked, “Mitsuki…are you still alive?”

Mitsuki coughed and said, “Y-yes…”

“I’m not done with you two yet,” Reina said, picking up both of them. Looking at the exhausted and, honestly, hurt Mitsuki and Yusuke triggered Reina’s empathy, and what she had been planning at first was rejected. Instead, she looked down at her breasts, which dwarfed both of the people she held in her hands, and got another idea instead.

Once she felt that Yusuke and Mitsuki had caught their breath enough, Reina pushed both of them into a breast, surprising the two of them. Most of their faces buried in her soft, pink areolas, both of them glanced up at Reina. She looked back down at them and calmly demanded, “Start suckling.”

With little other choice, Mitsuki and Yusuke obliged, opening their mouths and closing them around one of Reina’s nipples each. Reina gasped again; she kept forgetting how sensitive her tits—and especially her nipples—were. She moaned as she faux-breastfed her mother and their lover. She looked down at the two of them contentedly, folding her legs and sitting down as she readjusted her hands and arms to cradle them, “Mmm. This is nice, isn’t it? Suckling from Mommy Reina’s breasts? My two little darlings…” Mitsuki and Yusuke couldn’t tell if she was being serious about that. Given how she was acting and what she had already done to Mitsuki, there was no telling how far she’d take this “Mommy Reina” thing.

Reina gasped again as Mitsuki and Yusuke kissed and licked and sucked on her nipples, “Ohh, yes! Yes! Keep going! Keep going! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! Keep suckling at my breasts! Make Mommy Reina feel good! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Almost there! Almost there! AAAAAaaahh!” Reina screamed as she came, purely from the feeling of Mitsuki and Yusuke sucking on her nipples. She relaxed a bit and let Yusuke and Mitsuki go, laying back on the table. Yusuke and Mitsuki were finally able to get up and away from her. They ran to hide behind the box of chocolates, which was four times as tall as they were even lying flat on the table.

“What’s gotten into her?!” Mitsuki exclaimed, though tried to stay as quiet as possible if Reina decided she wanted to shove Mitsuki in her cooch again.

“I don’t know! She’s never acted like this before!” Yusuke said.

“What are we gonna do?!?” Mitsuki said.

“How ‘bout helping me out a bit more?” they heard Reina’s all too familiar voice say. They looked up and saw the twenty centimeter giant standing above them, on top of the chocolate box. Both of them yelled out in fright and tried to run, but Reina was too fast. She grabbed them again and lifted them up towards her face.

“I promise you this will be the last thing I do to you two,” Reina said with a sympathetic look.

“Wh-what is it?” Yusuke asked, though he didn’t think he wanted to know.

Reina opened her mouth. Both of them screamed in terror as she moved them towards her lips.

“No, Reina! Please!!” Mitsuki screamed, trying to stop herself from being pushed into her daughter’s mouth.

“Don’t do it, Reina! Don’t!” Yusuke said. He was the first to make it into her mouth. Yusuke continued screaming as Reina closed her lips around him. She pulled Mitsuki away from her face so that she could watch. Mitsuki could just barely hear Yusuke screaming, “No! Stop!! Please!!!” There were even a few brief bulges against her cheeks as Yusuke tried to get out. Reina looked down at herself with her eyes, then at Mitsuki. She gave an evil smile and gulped. Yusuke screamed again as he was swallowed, whole and alive. Mitsuki watched in horror as the bulge that was Yusuke slid down Reina’s neck and disappeared under her collarbone. She could hear him screaming as he was swallowed until a few seconds after the bulge in Reina’s throat disappeared, when his voice faded away.

Mitsuki screamed in fury and began flailing her arms and legs, “YOU BITCH!! YOU BITCH!!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AT AN ORPHANAGE, YOU MURDERER!! I NEVER LOVED YOU!! YOU KILLED MY YUSUKE!!! YOU KILLED MY YUSUKE!!!!!” Reina ignored her as she placed Mitsuki in her mouth. She could hear her mother screaming in her mouth, fighting tooth and nail to try and get out. It was almost amusing, how powerless Mitsuki was to stop her. Reina pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, forcing Mitsuki to stop struggling, and gulped again. Mitsuki screamed all the way down. Once Reina felt her mother slide out of her esophagus and into her stomach, she patted and rubbed her belly, which had a slight bulge in it. She could still faintly hear Yusuke and Mitsuki inside her, pounding on the walls of her stomach to get out.

“FUCK YOU, REINA!!! FUCK YOU, YOU MURDERER!!!!” Mitsuki howled as she tried to escape from the swelteringly hot confines of her daughter’s stomach. Yusuke wasn’t as verbal, but was also trying to get out. On the outside, Reina felt herself growing wet; the feeling of Yusuke and Mitsuki, inside her and struggling to get out, was surprisingly hot, and she soon began pleasuring herself until she came. After she was done, she noticed that Yusuke and Mitsuki had stopped struggling.

“Are you still awake in there?” she asked her stomach.

“YOU BITCH!!!!!” Mitsuki screamed.

“Before you go calling me a bitch and a murderer again, I thought I’d let you know that you’re not being digested,” Reina said, matter-of-factly.

In her stomach, Mitsuki was about to scream again, but stopped; not only was she feeling very hoarse by now, but she realized that Reina was right. Her stomach acids were tingling her and Yusuke’s skin, but no more than a hot bath of carbonated water would.

“Second of all, I only did all this because you two were pretty much raping me for a week!” Reina scolded, smacking her stomach. The force sent Yusuke flying, colliding with the wall of Reina’s stomach opposite where she hit. He slid down into her juices again.

“I didn’t do anything to you two that you didn’t already do to me!” Reina said, “Well, except for the breastfeeding. That was all me,” she said, practically purring at the memory. “I figured, since you two ended up shrinking, too, that I’d just get my revenge and we’d leave it at that, call each other even. And I’ve been through a lot more since I shrank than you two have! Just stay in my stomach for a while and I’ll let you out eventually.

Yusuke and Mitsuki looked at each other in the dark of Reina’s stomach. They looked up and Mitsuki said, “Okay, fine, Reina.”

“Just don’t do anything crazy while we’re in here, okay?” Yusuke asked.

“I promise,” Reina said, smiling. “Hey, do you two want some more chocolate?”

The next day came. Reina had long since returned to her dollhouse and taken up residence there with her new “roommates.” Of course, Yusuke and Mitsuki had already begun doing what they did best. They stayed mostly quiet inside her for most of the day yesterday after she swallowed them, talking rather than having sex. She guessed that, after all they had been through, sex was the last thing on their minds.

However, Reina woke up this morning to the sounds of lovemaking in her ears.

“Unh! Yes! Yes!”

“More! More!”

Reina blushed a bit at the thought of Yusuke and Mitsuki having sex in her stomach. It was strangely erotic. She got up from the dollhouse bed and walked towards her kitchen. Suddenly…

“Ow!” Reina said, falling flat on her ass. Inside her, Yusuke and Mitsuki were suddenly tossed into the air and splashed down again a second later.

“Reina, what happened?!” Yusuke had to yell in order to be heard.

“I bumped my head!” Reina replied.

“How’d you bump your head? You’re only twenty centimeters tall!” Mitsuki asked.

“Uhh…not anymore, Mama,” Reina said. When she moved into the dollhouse, Yusuke had removed the roof so that she or Mitsuki could get her out easily. Back then, she could barely reach halfway up; just before she swallowed Yusuke and Mitsuki, she could have reached the top edge of the walls if she jumped up. Now, the top of her hair was practically level with the top of the walls.

Reina looked down past her breasts to her belly. The bulge that signified that Yusuke and Mitsuki were still in her stomach was only half as big as before.

“Say, does anything look…different in there?” Reina asked.

“Now that you mention it, it has gotten roomier in here,” Yusuke said.

I’m getting bigger, then, Reina thought to herself. She contemplated that as she walked into the kitchen, ducking under the doorway as she did, and helped herself to some food, more than usual so that she could feed herself as well as Yusuke and Mitsuki; she was eating for three, now, just as if she was pregnant with twins.

As the days went by, Reina noticed that she was growing larger and larger, and more rapidly than before. The bulge in her belly quickly disappeared as Mitsuki and Yusuke stayed stuck at the twenty millimeters while she grew to sixty centimeters [8] in height. After a few more days, she was a full meter tall; she was returning to her normal size faster now. By the end of the week, a little more than a month after she first shrank, Reina was back to her full height and walking around the house and out in town fully clothed again.

By now, though, she was worried about Yusuke and Mitsuki. Since Yusuke and Mitsuki were surely still very small and still in her stomach, she hadn’t been able to hear anything they said or did inside her; there was just too much in the way of their voices for her to hear them. They could be having sex inside her right now and she wouldn’t know it.

Eventually, Reina got an idea. She dug around in her closet to find one of her childhood toys: a stethoscope that really worked. After she found it, she put in the earpieces, unbuttoned the bottom half of her shirt, and placed the bell on her belly. She shuddered a bit as the cold bell touched her bare skin. She said to nothing, “Mama? Yusuke? Can you hear me?”

“Reina?” she heard Yusuke say. It worked!

“Oh, good! You’re still in there! I was afraid you got lost inside me!” Reina exclaimed.

“How can you hear us, Reina?” Mitsuki said, “You’ve hardly responded to us at all since you swallowed us.”

“I’m using a stethoscope right now. I’m back to normal now,” Reina explained.

“Reina, that’s wonderful!” Yusuke said.

“How are you doing in there? I was getting worried, not being able to hear you.”

“We’re fine,” Yusuke said, “but we’re getting tired of just eating your meals. It’s gross.”

“Says the man who had his twelve centimeter girlfriend hug his cock,” Reina retorted.

“Any chance that you’ll let us out soon?” Mitsuki asked.

“I want to, but I don’t know how big you two are. It’ll be better if we know how big you are before I try to get you out,” Reina explained.

“But we have no point of reference in here. We could be as tall as you for all we know!” Yusuke said; he was exaggerating, but he was right.

“Any ideas, Reina?” Mitsuki asked.

“No, none,” Reina said disappointedly.

“Wait,” Yusuke said, “Why don’t you just measure something and swallow it so that we can use that?

Mitsuki and Reina’s eyes widened. Mitsuki said, “That could actually work.”

“I’ll be right back!” Reina said, taking out the stethoscope, acting as if she was just hanging up the phone. Yusuke and Mitsuki got bounced around in her stomach as Reina ran downstairs to the kitchen. Reina slid into the kitchen and went straight for the refrigerator. She took a carrot out of the vegetable drawer and got a knife from the cupboard. Using a ruler, she measured a five centimeter [9] piece and cut it in half, so she could swallow it more easily.

Once she was done, Reina popped the carrot slice into her mouth, fighting the urge to chew, and swallowed it whole. It felt strange going down her throat, not like Yusuke and Mitsuki had. As the carrot moved down her esophagus, she walked back upstairs and put the stethoscope’s earpieces back in, “Okay, I’m back. I just swallowed a piece of carrot five centimeters long. You can use that.”

No sooner had she said that than did the carrot fall out of her cardia and into her stomach. Mitsuki yelped and dove out of the way as it nearly landed on her. Yusuke walked up to the carrot and picked it up, setting it next to him.

Reina waited anxiously as Yusuke and Mitsuki measured themselves inside her. After a few minutes, including some math by Yusuke, Mitsuki said, “We’re both about twenty centimeters tall.”

Reina gasped, “You’re that big already?!”

“Yeah,” Yusuke said.

This was bad; if Yusuke and Mitsuki got too big, they might not be able to get out of her, either if Reina puked them up or got them through her intestines. And if that happened, they’d stay stuck in her stomach until they got bigger. And it was around this size that she started growing back faster.

“Mama? Yusuke?”

“Yes, Reina?” Mitsuki asked.

“What is it?” said Yusuke.

“D’you think you could take going out the backdoor?”

Reina waited patiently a few days later as Yusuke and Mitsuki passed through her intestines. She’d switched to an all-liquid diet to try and make things better for her passengers as they traveled out of her. She kept track of their movements through her digestive tract with the stethoscope. Several times she heard them having sex in her intestines, which made her wish she could see them having sex inside her. The thought of the two people she loved most making love inside her was unbelievably sexy. It even drove her to pleasure herself a few times.

After another day or so, Reina felt a need to go that had nothing to do with her liquid diet.

Reina set out a tarp in her room, took off her panties, and laid on her back as she felt something coming out of her rear end. She groaned and strained as something emerged. In a moment, it fell out, quickly followed by another. She sighed contentedly after she was done doing her business.

Being very careful, Reina stood up. She looked down behind where she had been a moment before and saw exactly what she was hoping for.

Lying on the floor, covered in bile, were Mitsuki and Yusuke, both of them about twenty-five centimeters tall. They were gasping for breath, as she expected them to; Reina guessed that she would have been short of breath, too, had she been shit out by Mitsuki.

Reina knelt down in front of them and softly said, “Mama? Yusuke?”

The naked little man and woman on the floor before her slowly opened their eyes.

“R-reina?” Mitsuki said, rather weakly. Yusuke groaned, “I never want to have to do that again.”

“Sorry,” Reina said, genuinely apologetic. The two of them tried to stand up, but Mitsuki slipped in Reina’s bile and fell down. “Here, let me help you,” Reina said, carefully helping them up. She took her lovers to the bathroom and turned on the faucet at the sink. She set Yusuke and Mitsuki down on the counter and they slid down to the bottom of the basin to wash; they stank horribly, as was to be expected after leaving Reina’s body through her ass. Reina broke off a bit of a bar of soap and handed it to Mitsuki, who went first.

“It’s good to see you two again, even if you’re only as big as dolls,” Reina said.

“And I’m glad to breathe air again. I don’t know how Mitsuki and I were breathing inside you, but I don’t really care as long as we’re alive,” Yusuke said.

Mitsuki stepped out from under the faucet for a moment to lather up, rubbing the bit of soap all over her body, and said, “I just hope we get back to normal soon.”

“Me too, Mama,” Reina said. Mitsuki rinsed off and handed the soap to Yusuke. She stepped out of the stream of water and reached up towards Reina. Her daughter obliged, helping her up onto the counter. As Yusuke began washing, Mitsuki beckoned Reina down to her. Reina leaned in, and Mitsuki beckoned her closer. Reina put her ear right next to Mitsuki and she began whispering in her ear.

“Reina, I…I’m sorry,” Mitsuki said, her voice full of shame, “I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you when you were small. I didn’t realize that until you took advantage of me.” She stopped for a moment, then continued, “And…” her voice began cracking, “I’m sorry for everything I said when you swallowed us. I was angry; I didn’t mean any of it. I love you, Reina. I’ve always loved you, and I always will.”

Reina smiled and turned her head, kissing Mitsuki’s entire face, and then said, “I love you too, Mama.” Mitsuki placed her hands on the sides of Reina’s mouth and kissed her back.

Soon, Yusuke was done with his own “shower” and Reina helped him up, too.

“So what should we do, now that we’re back together again?” Reina asked. Yusuke and Mitsuki began whispering to each other. “What? What is it?” They didn’t say anything to her, but turned to the giant woman before them in a moment.

“We have an idea,” Yusuke said, “Mommy Reina.”

Reina smiled at her two lovers and picked them up. She gave each of them a kiss on the face and said, “I love you both so much.” She carried them downstairs to the living room. She set the two little people on the coffee table and unbuttoned her shirt. In a minute, she opened her shirt but didn’t take it off. She reached behind her back and took off her bra next, letting her GG-cup breasts spring forth. Mitsuki and Yusuke licked their lips in anticipation as Reina sat down in a chair.

Reina reached out and let Yusuke and Mitsuki climb onto her hands, one each, and she lifted them back towards her chest. She began cradling them in her arms, as she had when all three of them were much smaller, and her two lovers got to work, sucking contentedly on her nipples. Reina moaned in pleasure as they did, and started playing along more than she had before, humming a lullaby to them. After a while, Reina forgot that she had wanted to do this so that she could come and fell asleep, just happy that she had her lovers back, and that they were happy to be back. Yusuke and Mitsuki fell asleep, too, there in Reina’s arms next to her breasts. That they would be returning to their normal sizes in only a month was merely an afterthought; for now, they just enjoyed playing along with Reina and making her happy. It made them happy, too.

[7] about half an inch
[8] about 2 feet
[9] about 2 inches
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

i also uploaded this new chapter to my gallery ;)

http://aryion.com/g4/view/219538
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 pm

hey, all :) i just had an idea for a new chapter, but would like some second opinions. the chapter will focus on Reina shrinking and, through a means that i will not yet divulge, becoming trapped inside Mitsuki's womb. from that point, though, there's several possibilities: either Reina retains her current body from that point and slowly grows back to normal size, coming out of Mitsuki at a smaller size than normal but larger than when she went in; she rapidly grows back to normal size while still inside Mitsuki, with all the complications that that could entail; she regresses into infancy while inside her; or perhaps something else entirely happens, as i'm open to suggestions ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 pm

yet another fan-quiry. another idea for a chapter occurred, though im not sure if i should really go through with it. essentially, its a take-off of an old concept that i had WAAY back when i first started envisioning all this stuff with Yusuke, Reina, and Mitsuki.

basically, its something of a repackaging of Chapter U, with a similar setup and end-story.
instead of it being a freak accident that introduces them to unbirth, Mitsuki sort-of intentionally unbirths Yusuke and later takes Reina in as well. like in Chapter U, they start using unbirth as well as regular sex, but Reina gets in on it too. in the end, Mitsuki is the one that accidentally gets stuck inside a womb and regressed into infancy, with the difference that Yusuke ISN'T in there as well

so, any input? any comments on the previously posted idea would be nice, too
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:08 pm

i've decided, once again, that i'm gonna start rewriting every chapter of the story again with even more detail (most importantly, adding in specific details to the characters near the beginning of every chapter so that you don't have to have read the first five chapters to necessarily enjoy it and know what they all look like)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

i cant believe i forgot to post the link to the newly updated "Chapter U" here. since its so long, i'm not gonna bother recopying the text itself:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/195420
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xsilverwarrior7 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Need any ideas. Love the works. Especially Chapter: U
xsilverwarrior7
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

I like the rewrite, though it has been so long since I read the original that I couldn't say for sure what you changed.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 am

Groblek wrote:I like the rewrite, though it has been so long since I read the original that I couldn't say for sure what you changed.

coulda sworn i had put the old revised text here in this thread, but i guess not :P the major changes are added detail (i've decided to once again gradually go over each chapter, this time adding descriptions of each character near the beginning because i realized i had only done so in the very first one) and a few additional scenes, as well as rewriting some parts that retrospectively didn't make as much sense. for example (from what i can remember):
    making note of the difference between internal body temperature and room temperature

the characters trying harder to figure out how to get out, forcefully at first until Mitsuki figures out how to squeeze her abdominals

more character interactions between Yusuke and Reina willingly going back inside Mitsuki and their trip to Hawaii, such as Mitsuki and Reina's bathtub sex while Yusuke is inside Mitsuki

specifically mentioned that Mitsuki starts having postpartum depression between unbirth sessions (this was in the old version but made clearer now)

exploration of exactly WHY Yusuke and Reina can survive inside Mitsuki without umbilical cords and the effects it has on MItsuki herself (such as weird dreams)

fleshing out the post-rebirth portions with more scenes, including Yusuke's parents appearing for the first time and more "mom with young kids" activities (i even went out of my way to look up an ACTUAL Japanese theme park that they could go to at the end of teh newly-revised version :lol: )

i more or less plan for all future chapters i write to be up to snuff with this kind of writing quality, with all this extra detail (though, as before, it may take a few revisions) but with character descriptions being added at the beginning of every new and revised chapter. i haven't done much work on any of it (aside from revising Chapter U) in a long time, but i still have a number of ideas. i may well even go for one of the "off-the-wall" chapters that goes for more out-and-out fantastical settings (and fantastical reasonings and justifications for different kinds of sex, including vore)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:06 pm

here's one of the first drawings i've made to try and illustrate a scene from one of the chapters. this one is from Chapter I: Fine Dining, the one where Reina shrinks at the very beginning and is accidentally swallowed by Mitsuki (but the scene is from long after that)

EDIT: i decided to revise the picture and fix what was killing me before
Last edited by Elpie on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Idea, something you havent done before- Breast Vore. (Fun Bags doesnt count in my opinion)

Just an idea of course.
RachelBabe
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination