Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby Elpie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 pm

hello? anyone?
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry I didn't reply after reading this before, bud. ^^; You seriously do some killer work! Unbirth sounds so hot, the way you portray it (not that I didn't like it before ^^). I don't know about anyone else, but unbirth or oral vore from Mitsuki Toyohara would be absolutely amazing! ^_^
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Elpie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:31 pm

anyone else read it yet?
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kamikouchiha » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:42 pm

simply AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:21 am

hey, all :) somewhat exciting news: ive got a gallery here now and have uploaded the first five chapters of the fanfic to it, just for anyone who wants to know and doesnt want to search through this thread to find the chapter they want. ive recently been itching to draw and plan to make a few pictures that i'll be uploading here if and when i finish them (i make no promises). i also attached thumbnail pictures to each of the chapters thus far and, if i make pictures related to the "unofficial" chapters, i'll be adding thumbnails to those, too; the ones on the current chapters are screencaps that i took for reference from the original hentai a long time ago

http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=195343

i'll still be uploading new chapters here when i finish them, though ;)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:07 am

hey, all. you may have noticed my first drawing uploaded to my new album a while ago. well i just updated it with a much better pic:

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=195586

it still lacks shading, though; i'll take care of that another day
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:07 am

lol keep up the good work. still love the stories ^^.
Unbirth and/or Soft vore me.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 am

may as well usher in 2011 for all vorearephiles with a couple of character profiles. im still working on the one for yusuke, but that may well be finished before midnight (for me at least :P its about 9:30pm where i live right now)

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=196854
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=196860

now, these dont actually have much vore content, but they do DESCRIBE vorish acts :P
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 pm

DPFAR: finished the bio for yusuke :)

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=196895
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 am

How is everything coming along?
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:51 am

to be perfectly honest, ive hit a bit of writer's block. that happens to me alot, both for my purely recreational hentai AND the serious work that i hope to one day publish ^^;

i AM trying to come up with some other ideas for chapters, though. ive decided that, at the most, there will be twenty-six extra chapters, one coded for each letter of the alphabet. ive hit a dead end with new ideas, but ive currently got B, C, D, E, F, G, H, L, M, P, S, T, U, and V reserved for chapters. ive already shown you all B, C, and U, just for the record.

any ideas for some other chapters? while id like to have a fair amount of vore in them, i DO want a little more variety
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

With some of the things youve come up with in some of these chapters I dont think i could come up with anything to even make it close to as interesting. i hope your writers blocks ends shortly im loving the stories.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:08 am

i think all i'd need is a little inkling of an idea. as an example, for the chapter coded "L", ive decided to make the focus age regression. just straight up classic age regression, no pregnancy or anything like that, at least at the moment (remember, there's age regression in "U" and in a way in "B"). another example is chapter "T", which ive decided to make focus on a particular creature of the night (three guesses what "T" stands for :roll: ). just a vague idea and a letter to go with it could help

im also in the process of rewriting previous chapters as well, with more detail and attention to some plotholes that were pointed out to me (it mostly pertains to the alien space rock)
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am

lol man your way out their i couldnt even catch you. your stories are gret but to come up with something that would spark u I have no idea.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 pm

yeah, i suppose that true :P but seriously, if you ever get any ideas, just say so. im also looking for some ideas that ARENT vore related, just for the record, to give a little more variety
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I gotcha if i manage to think of anything ill run it past ya.
Archangel
???

Postby Elpie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 am

phew! it took a while, but ive rewritten the ENTIRE "Essential Anyone You Can Do..." chapters and updated the original files here in the archives. i also uploaded a new item just for the epilogue. i think you'll all be VERY satisfied with these changes ive made :-D
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:10 am

well, im in the process of rewriting some of the other chapters. i plan to re-upload "Chapter B" soon, but ill also repost it here. unfortunately, its so long now that i have to split it up into two posts

Spoiler: show
Chapter B: Mother and Daughter
It was rather late in the afternoon when Mitsuki found it. She had been surfing the web for the past few hours while Reina and Yusuke were out. Today wasn’t just another romantic date for Reina; she and Mitsuki had an ulterior motive.

Yusuke’s birthday was coming up soon; in a couple of weeks, he would be nineteen. Mitsuki and Reina, after sex a few nights ago, had decided that they wanted to surprise him with something new. To that end, while Reina distracted Yusuke with a nice lunch out, Mitsuki looked for new ideas of what to do on the internet. Unfortunately, she had had little luck thus far. All she was finding seemed either too extreme or too disgusting, and bondage, which was fun for a while, was way too cliché to warrant using it to surprise Yusuke.

She had just received a call from Reina that she and Yusuke were on their way back from their date, and was about to give up and go start getting dinner ready when she saw an interesting-looking link.

“Hm? What’s this?” she said to herself, clicking on the link, “Unbirth?”

As she read further down the page and saw some accompanying pictures, her eyes lit up. This was perfect! Not only did it sound unbelievably sexy, but just a few days ago, she and Reina had realized that, for some reason, they were able to stand using enormous dildos that should have ripped their vaginas apart with ease. How much more troublesome could a human head be? After all, Mitsuki passed Reina years ago!

At that moment, she heard the door open. She shut down the computer and went to the top of the stairs to greet Yusuke and Reina as they walked inside.

“Welcome back!” she called to them. Her two lovers waved to her, looking more than a bit tired; Mitsuki guessed that they hadn’t waited to get home before having sex. Maybe all the dry winds they had been having lately had something to do with it, too. Yusuke and Reina walked upstairs to greet their elder lover more properly, each of them giving her a peck on the cheek. Yusuke was wearing the same outfit as always, but Reina had put on her skimpy orange top and yellow skirt. After kissing them back, Mitsuki pulled Reina aside and said, “Reina, I’d like to talk to you for a moment.”

Reina looked over at Yusuke, who said, “Go on. I think I’m gonna take a shower,” and he walked into the bathroom. Mitsuki brought Reina into her bedroom. As Yusuke turned on the water in the shower, Mitsuki told Reina what she had found out.

“I don’t know. It sounds kind of risky.” Reina said.

“It’ll be fun! You and I both know that we’ll try anything once!” Mitsuki said. Reina still looked indecisive, so Mitsuki took her daughter’s face in her hands and said, “Maybe this will convince you,” and she gave Reina deep tongue kiss. Reina practically swooned right there, and when Mitsuki released her, she said, “Alright, Mama. But who should go into who?” she asked, looking at her mother’s belly. It was surreal, the prospect of returning from whence she came almost nineteen years after she was born.

Mitsuki held up a clenched fist. Reina saw it, and knew what she meant immediately. She held up a fist, too, and they yelled out, “Jan! Ken! Pon!

“…wait, does the winner go in, or does the loser?” Reina asked, seeing that her ‘paper’ had been beaten by Mitsuki’s ‘scissors.’

Mitsuki was silent, then, “I don’t know.”

Neither of them said anything for a moment. Then, Mitsuki held up a fist again, saying, “Loser goes in.”

Reina gulped and, her voice breaking, replied, “Okay.”

“Jan! Ken! Pon!”

Reina stared down at the two signs, “I don’t know if I should be excited, or terrified,” she said when she saw that Mitsuki had kept her ‘scissors,’ losing out to Reina’s ‘rock.’ “How ‘bout best two out of three?”

“Fine.”

Jan! Ken! Pon!”

“…three out of five?” Reina said when she won again, her voice breaking again.

“No more excuses, Reina. Take off your underwear.” Mitsuki said, playfully pushing her daughter onto her bed. Reina was very nervous, sitting on her mother’s bed, knowing that Mitsuki was about to try to climb into her daughter’s vagina and on into her womb. In an almost zombie-like state of shock, she reached under her skirt and removed her panties, tossing them onto the floor.

“Oh, cheer up, Reina! If you like being fucked by Yusuke, then imagine how good my whole body will feel going inside you!” Mitsuki tried to assure her daughter. Truth be told, she had no idea if it would feel good, or even how she would breathe inside Reina. Something told her she would be okay, maybe it was the fact that she had once had another living being inside her. And that same living being was sitting on the bed in front of her.

To try to make Reina feel better about taking her mother into her womb, Mitsuki began humming an erotic tune as she started to undress, like a dancer at a strip club. She slowly, teasingly, took off her shirt, dancing in place a little as she did. Her breasts jiggled with her motions as they came free of her turtleneck. She saw Reina smile a bit at the sight, both in genuine sexual desire at seeing her lover undress for her, and in amusement at how silly her mother was being.

Next, the dress came off. Mitsuki unfastened the waistband and lowered down the dress, slowly at first, but then let go and allowed it to fall into a ring of cloth around her ankles, and she stepped free of her dress. All that was left was her underwear. Turning away from Reina, she slowly removed her panties, and revealed her plump, beautiful ass to her daughter. Reina felt herself grow wet.

Mitsuki finally turned around, standing naked before her daughter. Before she made her move, she went to the top drawer of her dresser, where she kept some of her sex toys. Pushing aside an extra-large vibrator and some bondage equipment, she pulled out several bottles of K-Y jelly, unsure of how many she would need. She began rubbing the lubricant all over her body, to make her passage through Reina’s vagina go that much more smoothly, much to the pleasure of Reina, who watched in lustful awe at how meticulously her mother got ready for a new act of sex. As she emptied a second bottle of the lubricant minutes later, she turned to her daughter again, every inch of her body, save for her hair, glistening under the light of the ceiling fan.

Mitsuki grabbed one more bottle climbed up on the bed. Without needing a single command, Reina shifted her position, resting her head and neck on a pillow against at the head of the bed. Her breathing was shallow, and she was twitching all over; she was still very nervous. Mitsuki unscrewed the third bottle of K-Y and leaned in, bringing her head close to the bottom of Reina’s skirt. Her daughter spread her legs, letting Mitsuki get a good look at Reina’s vagina. With one hand, she used her fingers to part Reina’s vaginal lips, and used the other to guide the end of the K-Y bottle into her nether regions. Reina clasped her hands to her breasts through the cloth of her top, moaning a little in pleasure. With one mighty squeeze, Mitsuki emptied the entire bottle of lubricant into Reina’s birth canal. She shuddered as the cold jelly filled her most sensitive regions and she continued to massage her breasts.

“Ready, Reina?” Mitsuki asked, not a lick of fear in her voice.

“R-ready…” Reina said nervously.

Without another word, Mitsuki got right to work, first pushing only her fingers into Reina’s vagina. Her daughter moaned a bit more loudly. Mitsuki pushed a little deeper, and, in a moment, both of her hands were inside Reina. This is going to work! Mitsuki thought. She pushed even further, and she was suddenly inside Reina up to her elbows! She felt a surge of hot liquid run over her arms as Reina came and yelled out, “Oh, God!! Aaah!

“This may hurt, Reina. A lot.” Mitsuki warned, giving Reina little time to prepare herself before pushing again. Reina yelled again, louder this time, as she came again. Mitsuki could now feel the inside of Reina’s uterus with her fingers, and her daughter’s cervix was stretched around her biceps. She was now inside Reina up to her armpits, and her chin brushed Reina’s clitoris.

Before pushing again, Mitsuki looked up her daughter’s belly and past her breasts to try to look at Reina’s face one last time before her head went inside, but her boobs were in the way. In any case, Mitsuki said, “See you later, Reina!” and she took a breath before plunging her head into Reina’s vagina. A loud noise filled her ears as Reina came again, soaking Mitsuki’s head in her vaginal fluids. She involuntarily gulped down some of it but spat out the rest. It tasted sour, but in a good way, just like the rest of her daughter.

With everything up to her armpits inside Reina, giving her large, awkward-looking bulges in her abdomen, and with no way of seeing what she was doing since all she could see was Reina’s hot, wet flesh, she blindly tried to find a foothold against the foot of her bed with which she could get further inside Reina. Reina helped, too, by pushing against the other end of the bed with her hands. Mitsuki finally found a foothold and pushed. Reina screamed and came again as Mitsuki went further inside her, the whole of her arms and shoulders now in her birth canal. This time, as Reina’s fluids came towards her, Mitsuki greedily drank them up. With what light passed through Reina’s skin and muscles, she saw that her face was now right next to Reina’s cervix. The whole of her arms were in Reina’s womb. Deciding to surprise Reina, Mitsuki brought her tongue out and began licking her cervix. Reina screamed and came again, and Mitsuki again drank her fluids.

Now came the hard part: getting Mitsuki’s JJ-cup breasts inside Reina. And with no more available footholds after that last push, Mitsuki was stuck.

Luckily for Mitsuki, Reina decided to help out. After her latest orgasm finished, Reina reached forward and grabbed hold of Mitsuki’s buttocks, causing her mother to yelp with surprise inside her. Reina eyes rolled into the back of her head and she screamed as she pulled and the enormous, soft pillows that were her mother’s breasts popped inside her. Mitsuki felt herself being pushed further into Reina, her head suddenly passing through the cervix. Her arms buckled as the top of her head entered Reina’s womb, her face surrounded by Reina’s cervix.

After Reina caught her breath, leaving Mitsuki stuck in sexual limbo for a few minutes, she took control. Barely even conscious anymore from having half of a grown woman more than twice her age inside her and from cumming no less than five times in the past hour, Reina somehow managed to stand up with Mitsuki inside her up to her navel. Reina got to her feet and stood up over the rug next to the bed.

With a scream of combined pain, pleasure, and exertion, Reina forcibly squatted down. In the space of a few seconds, the entire rest of Mitsuki’s body was pushed inside her, and she came yet again, harder than ever before, this time with her fluids splattering out onto the rug. In an instant, the many large bulges that had occupied her abdomen before were replaced by a single gigantic one as big as she was in her belly.

Reina managed to stand up, but immediately fell backwards onto the bed, which creaked loudly under the strain of her new 181 kilogram weight. She even heard the crack of wood splitting as one of the bed’s supports gave way. She moaned and came one last time as Mitsuki’s toes slipped past her cervix. She felt her mother curl up into a fetal position inside her womb, and the bulge of her belly smoothed out into a round, fleshy dome that pinned her to the bed. Reina practically felt like she was going to come again just at the thought of her mother and lover being inside her, deeper than Yusuke had ever gone.

Deep inside Reina, Mitsuki’s world had grown dark. Only a little light made it in past Reina’s flesh, casting everything Mitsuki saw in a dark, dull red. All around her was the warm, wet flesh of her daughter and the sound of Reina’s breathing and heartbeat: lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub. It slowed down as Reina’s blood began to return to its regular rate. Mitsuki moaned and came just at the thought of all this going on around her, inside Reina.

“Reina, this is amazing!” Mitsuki exclaimed, hoping that Reina could hear her. As best as she could, she rubbed her hands along Reina’s uterine walls and said, “It feels like a sensual massage over my entire body!”

“Oooh…it feels—aah!—great to me, too, Mama.” Reina gasped. She had never known how sensitive her womb was until Mitsuki entered it and began rubbing against it with her entire body. She cried out as she came again.

“I can’t wait to spring this on Yusuke! He’ll love it!” Mitsuki said with joy. “I’ll take him inside me, and then maybe you can come in and join him!” she said, letting out a joyful shudder of anticipation, “Can you imagine what sex with Yusuke inside my womb will feel like? Oh! Better yet, can you imagine what me having sex with Yusuke while you’re inside me will feel like to you?

“It all sounds—oh, God!—sounds great, Mom.” Reina said, “But, um, how long do you plan to stay inside me?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll try to get out right now.” Mitsuki said. With few places to grip along the smooth walls of Reina’s womb, Mitsuki struggled trying to turn herself around to face Reina’s cervix while inside her.

Reina sat herself up, looking down at the enormous round shape of her belly created by her mother. The bulge was easily as big as she was, if not more so. Her breasts laid on top of it, dwarfed more than ten times over by this new round part of her.

“Reina?” she suddenly heard Yusuke say behind the door. She looked there and saw the doorknob rattling. “Reina, are you in there? Mitsuki?” Yusuke asked. “I heard screaming, are you two okay in there?”

“Don’t come in!” Reina yelled, trying to get up. She swung herself forward, trying to get enough momentum to stand in spite of her new, enormous weight.

“Reina?”

“I’ll…be…right…out!” Reina called, finally getting up. She ran as fast as her legs would carry her huge weight to the door, slamming into it, and she reached down to lock the door. She couldn’t let Yusuke come in; it would spoil the surprise!

“Reina, what’s going on out there?” Mitsuki yelled from inside her. She didn’t know if Yusuke could hear her, but she didn’t want to take any chances. She locked the door, feeling a jolt of static electricity as she did, and then pushed herself away from the door. Unadjusted to the shifts in her center of gravity and sense of balance that Mitsuki’s presence in her womb had created, Reina stumbled backwards, finally grabbing onto the windowsill from which the red-orange light of the sunset was coming in. She felt another jolt of static electricity as she regained her balance.

“Reina, what the hell just happened!?” Mitsuki yelled.

Reina took a breath, her eyes closed, and quietly said, “Yusuke almost walked in on us! I had to do something!

“That’s…” Mitsuki started to say, but then stopped, “Reina, I feel strange,” she said with worry in her voice, “and your womb is getting less cramped.

Reina looked down at her distended stomach, and screamed. In just the short time since she had regained her balance, her belly had shrunken to nearly half its size!

“What, what is it!?”

“Mama! You’re shrinking!!” Reina yelled, not caring if Yusuke could hear her or not.

“Reina!? Reina, what’s going on!?” Yusuke yelled, pounding on the door.

“Mom! Mom!!” Reina began sobbing as her belly shrank even more. Though Mitsuki couldn’t see it for herself, she had shrunken to the size of a small child! In a moment, Reina acquired the belly of a nine month pregnant woman. As the bulge in her belly shrank even further and Yusuke began breaking the doorknob apart to get in, Reina heard Mitsuki’s now small voice shout, “Reina! Reina, I want you to know that I lo…” but her voice faded out as Reina’s belly shrank to the size of a four month pregnancy. She still felt her mother against the walls of her womb for a few more moments, but soon even those were gone. As Yusuke finally broke the doorknob and entered, still wearing a towel from his shower, he saw Reina in the corner of the room. She was on her knees and weeping. Though he didn’t see or know it, the bulge in Reina’s belly had disappeared completely, and she could no longer feel Mitsuki inside her. Her belly became flat, as though Mitsuki had never entered her womb to begin with. In just a few seconds, for all Reina knew, her mother disappeared out of existence.

“I love you, too, Mama.” Reina said, tears welling up in her eyes. She immediately ran to Yusuke, burying her face in his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him and began sobbing hysterically. “Y-yusuke! Yusuke!” she wept.

“What happened, Reina?” Yusuke asked, then, seeing Mitsuki’s clothes on the floor, “And where’s Mitsuki?”

Reina sobbed and sniffled a bit more, then took a step back. She put her hands over her womb and solemnly said, “She’s inside me.”

“What??” Yusuke asked in surprise.

Unbeknownst to Reina, deep inside her womb, Mitsuki was still alive and well, but just very, very small, less than half a millimeter tall. Mitsuki, somehow able to continue breathing while she was suspended in Reina’s amniotic fluids, screamed with all her might, “Reina!!! I’m fine, Reina!!!” but she couldn’t hear her. How could she? Even if she wasn’t buried under all of this skin, muscle, organ, bone, fluid, and more than seventy-six centimeters from Reina’s ears, she still probably wouldn’t have been able to get Reina to hear her.

In Mitsuki’s bedroom, Yusuke and Reina sat down on the bed as Reina explained what had happened to Yusuke, how she and Mitsuki had wanted to surprise him for his birthday. She told him about how Mitsuki had discovered unbirth and thought it was a great idea, and how she had willingly entered Reina’s womb in order to see if it was safe. Reina went into great detail on how successful and how pleasurable it had been, feeling Mitsuki crawl inside her and make her orgasm many times. Yusuke got hard just hearing about it. Finally, Reina told him about how horribly wrong it went when Mitsuki began shrinking, as evidenced by Reina’s flat belly, and was probably dead.

“Oh, Reina…” Yusuke said, embracing Reina as she began sobbing again.

“Yusuke, Reina, I’m fine!!! Really, I am!!!” Mitsuki screamed, but went unheard once again.

Yusuke wiped a tear from Reina’s cheek. He asked, “I don’t know if this can help, but…” He stood up in front of Reina and let his towel fall to the floor alongside Mitsuki’s discarded turtleneck and dress. Reina looked at his fully erect cock before her. She sniffled, but gave a small smile. She leaned forward and opened her mouth, closing it around the end of his dick. She sucked on him for a while.

“Oh, yeah. You’ve gotten really good at this, Reina.” Yusuke complimented, perhaps insensitively considering Mitsuki had just disappeared inside her daughter without a trace. In a moment, he yelled out as he came in her mouth. Expecting Reina to continue, Yusuke looked down with mild surprise when he no longer felt her sucking his dick. Instead, she had laid herself on the bed. She unfastened her skirt and laid out for him. It was only then that Yusuke saw she wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Be gentle,” she said, still sobbing a little from losing her mother. Yusuke gave her a sympathetic look and got on top of her, giving her an affectionate kiss before sliding his cock inside her.

Inside Reina, Mitsuki heard Reina begin to pant and moan. Her breathing and heartbeat got faster and faster: lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub lubdub. She began to yelp and moan, “Ah! Ah! Aah! Yes! More!! More!!

“Hey!!! HEY!!! I’m here!!!” Mitsuki screamed as everything around her grew hotter and hotter. Reina’s climaxing felt like a 10.0 earthquake to the tiny Mitsuki, shaking her to her core. She felt like her ears were going to pop out when Reina screamed in orgasm again. Ecstatic screams were loud enough when she was at normal size; at less than a millimeter in height, it was deafening. Even in the Reina’s dark depths, Mitsuki could see a burst of white semen enter her womb. Before she could react, Yusuke’s seed washed over her. She was so small that the sperm seemed to her like a swarm of insects. Mitsui groaned as she saw Yusuke’s sperm spread all over Reina’s womb. She floated there inside Reina for several hours, plugging her ears regularly as Yusuke and Reina continued fucking to ease the pain of losing their lover, and even more of Yusuke’s sperm entered Reina’s womb. Finally, after more than an hour of them fucking each other, Mitsuki heard Reina yawn and begin to snore lightly, no doubt snuggling with Yusuke, and in Mitsuki’s bed, no less. Soon, she, too, was able to fall asleep.

After what seemed like only a few minutes, Mitsuki was rudely awoken by something biting her belly.

“Ow! What the!?” she said. She looked down at her belly. She could barely see in the dim light of the uterus, but she knew something was there. She reached out and grabbed at it. It looked like a rope, and was fused right into body where her belly button used to be. This appendage was all too familiar to Mitsuki: it was an umbilical cord.

Reina had become pregnant with her own mother.

Mitsuki felt at her chest, and breathed a sigh of relief when her hands cupped around her JJ-cups. At least Reina’s body wasn’t turning her into a baby, as far as she could tell. This was little consolation to Mitsuki, though, as she was still extremely small, and over the next few days, her movements became more and more restricted as an amniotic sac formed around her. In the coming weeks, she heard Reina vomiting, and even felt nauseous herself.

The next day, Reina returned home. She walked up the hill to the house and saw a police cruiser drive down it. She watched as it passed by, and continued on her way. In just a few minutes, she got to the door.

“Yusuke! I’m home!” she called.

“Reina!” Yusuke said.

“Did you see that cruiser just now?” she asked him.

“Yeah, they came here.”

“What? Why?”

“They were looking for Mitsuki. Looks like she had arranged a meeting with her accountant, so he called her in missing when she didn’t show.” Yusuke said.

“Oh, no.” Reina said, placing her hands over her womb.

“Reina, don’t worry. We haven’t done anything wrong.” Yusuke assured her. It sounded like something a deranged criminal would say in his defense, but she knew he really meant it. “Anyway, how was your trip to the doctor? Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, kind of. Yusuke, you may want to sit down.” Reina said, guiding him to the sofa. Still completely unaware that Mitsuki was still inside her, Reina took a deep breath and took Yusuke by the hand. She said, “Yusuke…I’m pregnant.”

Yusuke’s jaw dropped a little. “Wh-what?”

“I’m pregnant. Your child is growing in my belly.” Reina said.

“Not really.” Mitsuki said to herself, still floating inside Reina.

“M…my…my ch-child?” Yusuke stuttered.

“Yes, Yusuke. You’re going to be a father.” Reina said. “…Yusuke?”

Yusuke was stunned.

“Yusuke?” Reina asked again, snapping her fingers in front of his face. He stood up, getting the keys to Mitsuki’s car, and left, driving down the hill. Reina pouted a bit, going up to her bedroom. She sat cross-legged on her bed, contemplating the fact that Yusuke just walked out on her and that she was now at least one month into her pregnancy, one month after losing her mother, and unaware that her child was her mother. She called Yusuke on her cell phone and said not too kindly, “You had better have a good reason for leaving like that. Legally, I can sue you for child support.”

“I’ll explain later. I promise that I’ll come back soon,” he said, then hung up. Reina growled and threw her phone across the room, then buried her face in her pillow and screamed in frustration. Mitsuki felt dazed from the sound.

Hours later, the home phone rang. Reina picked it up.

“Oh, hello, Yusuke,” she said sarcastically.

“Hi, Reina. I’m coming back now. Are you still mad?”

Of course I’m still mad, you asshole!! You walked out on me when I told you that I’m bearing your child! What the hell am I supposed to think!?” Reina practically screamed into the phone.

“Trust me, Reina, I have something with me right now that will make this all better.” Yusuke said.

Horrible thoughts suddenly came across Reina’s mind, “What is it?”

“It’s a surprise.” Yusuke said. He hung up. A little afraid, Reina waited for him at the door with her cell phone open, ready to dial 1-1-0 if she needed to. Minutes later, Yusuke walked in. Reina was relieved when she saw that he wasn’t holding any kind of weapon.

“So what’s the surprise?” Reina asked. Her eyes widened as she saw Yusuke reach into his pocket and pull something out. He took a step forward, got down on one knee, and held up the object. It was a box, and he opened it up. Inside was a beautifully crafted band of white gold set with an absolutely perfect topaz gemstone. Reina gasped, “Y-yusuke, is…is that what I think it is?”

“It is. Reina…will you marry me?” Yusuke asked.

Reina tried to say something, but her voice had left her. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes, and she finally said, “Yes! Oh, Yusuke, yes! Yes, of course I’ll marry you!” In her womb, Mitsuki practically broke into tears. Her little girl was getting married! But what would the wedding be like? Would Yusuke’s family be there? How would they keep the secret of the love triangle from them if they were? Mitsuki decided to leave that to her ‘parents.’
Last edited by Elpie on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 am

and part 2
Spoiler: show
In the coming weeks, the couple made their guest list and got ready for their wedding. Reina noticed that her belly was beginning to bulge just a little bit. Mitsuki just wished she could be there to help Reina plan the wedding; it was one thing she had always looked forward to.

Finally, the big day came. The two met at the altar in their finest attire in a Western-style wedding. On either side of the isle sat their friends and, only in Yusuke’s case, their family. They read their vows, and then the priest said, the minister said, “The groom has told me that he would like to say something before we proceed any further. Mr. Mizuhara?”

“Thank you, Father.” Yusuke said, then turned to Reina, “Who first comes to this world below, In dreary November’s fog and snow, Should prize the topaz amber hue, Emblem of friends and lovers true.” He turned his head to the minister and nodded.

“Yusuke, do you take Reina to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Reina, take Yusuke to be your husband?”

“I do.” Reina said. In her womb, Mitsuki really did break into tears this time. The minister handed them a fine fountain pen and they both signed the chapel’s register.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” the minister said, and then to Yusuke, “You may kiss the bride.”

Yusuke locked lips with Reina and the crowd, except for Yusuke’s friend Yoshio, cheered. Even his estranged parents celebrated their son’s marriage. Happiest of all was Mitsuki, who was still weeping with joy inside Reina. Yusuke picked up his new bride and carried her to their car—or, rather, Mitsuki’s car—outside. They drove back home and rushed upstairs into Yusuke’s room. Barely even undressing, they leaped into the bed and made love for the first time as husband and wife.

Months passed as Yusuke and Reina began their lives together as husband and wife. With Mitsuki having been missing for all this time, with no signs whatsoever of her returning, she was declared legally dead, and Reina, as her next of kin, inherited her house, her possessions, and her entire fortune. Yusuke and Reina knew otherwise, though not to the extent that Mitsuki herself did. As far as the newlywed Mizuharas knew, she was just floating around in Reina’s womb with a developing fetus, rather than actually being the fetus. By now, five months had passed since Mitsuki entered Reina’s womb.

Reina had acquired a considerable bulge in her belly by now. She had feared that her growing stomach would disgust Yusuke. How wrong she had been! Yusuke absolutely loved fucking her with that big belly of hers, and she loved it just as much. Not only that, but her breasts had become swollen with milk as she began lactating to feed her baby. In the past month and a half alone, she had grown from a GG-cup to an HH-cup. The rest of her was filling out rather nicely, too, replacing her slim frame from before with one that was still thin, but had wider and more luscious hips and thighs. Knowing that the mother of his child was growing even more beautiful made Yusuke very happy, and their love-making became even more frequent and passionate.

Even with her pregnancy on-going, both Yusuke and Reina returned to the university to try to finish as much of their classes as possible before Reina gave birth; after that, they would need to devote all of their attention to their baby. The semester ended and Reina returned home happy one day.

“Yusuke, look!” she exclaimed, bounding into the room.

“What, what is it?” her husband asked. She handed him a paper, and he gasped in surprise. She had passed the final exam that she needed to get into law school! “Reina, that’s wonderful!” he said, embracing his wife.

Suddenly, Reina yelped, “Oh!”

“What is it?”

Reina looked down at her belly and said with a smile, “Your baby just kicked me.”

Inside her, Mitsuki’s eyes widened. She can feel me!? The thought ran through her mind several times. That was just a causal stretch of hers trying to get comfortable! If she can feel me, then maybe… Mitsuki thought, and began kicking wildly.

“Oof! The baby’s kicking a lot now!” Reina said.

“Let me feel!” Yusuke said, placing his hand on Reina’s belly. Sure enough, he felt kicks under his palm. Feeling Yusuke’s hand pressing down on Reina’s skin, Mitsuki began kicking rhythmically, in Morse code. She repeated the same four letters over and over again: I M O K

Yusuke got a concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

“Our baby is kicking in Morse code,” he said.

“Huh?”

“Just a second.” Yusuke said, getting a pencil and paper. He placed his left hand on Reina’s belly and wrote with his right, “I…M…O…K…I…M…O…K…”

“What? The baby’s okay?” Reina asked. Hearing that, Mitsuki changed her message.

“Wait, now it’s saying something else.” Yusuke said, writing down the new message and repeating each letter, “I…T…I…S…M…O…M…”

“What?” Reina said with shock. Yusuke was speechless. Reina looked down at her belly and said, “Mama, is that you in there!?” Mitsuki continued kicking. “Just kick once for ‘no,’ two for ‘yes.’” Reina said.

Kick, kick.

Reina looked up at Yusuke. They embraced each other, both crying tears of joy. They both kept saying, “She’s alive! She’s alive!”

Then, suddenly, a frown crossed Yusuke’s face and he said, “We can’t have her here. Not in a hospital.”

Reina frowned as well, “You’re right. We need to have a home birth.” She looked down at her belly and asked, “Is that okay with you, Mama?”

Kick, kick.

“She says yes.” Reina relayed. She drew in close to Yusuke and said, “Let’s find a nice, quiet place in the country, someplace where we can live together in peace and privacy.”

“That sounds like a great idea, Reina.” Yusuke said, and kissed her.

Kick, kick.

The couple spent the remaining four months of Reina’s pregnancy searching increasingly desperately for a secluded home far away from just about everything. Reina’s pregnancy progressed about as normal as it could considering that her unborn child was her mother. Mitsuki continued to grow larger inside her, and her breasts swelled again with even more milk. Yusuke, meanwhile, took classes to learn how to deliver a baby while Reina went around to different realtors in search of a home for them.

Finally, with just a month left until she was due, Reina found a good-sized home in rural Shikoku, miles away from any city, town, village, inn, or roadside attraction. She paid for it up front, and she and Yusuke made the move immediately. The two became situated in their new home as quickly as possible, practically living off the grid. With Reina’s belly having grown quite large with Mitsuki, Yusuke took over most of the chores, driving to the nearest town for supplies and even drawing water from a well. Most of their food was delivered directly to the house by Reina, who was now due any day and spent most of her time either sitting on a rocking chair and telling Mitsuki stories that Yusuke had shared with her or reading up on law practices; she didn’t want to lose the edge she had gotten in Fukuoka. With any luck, she would still be able to become a prosecutor even without going to America to practice there.

Finally, December rolled around. Yusuke and Reina were busy taking out some Christmas ornaments when Reina suddenly dropped the one she was holding.

“AAaaahh!!” she yelled in pain.

“What!? What’s wrong?!” Yusuke shouted.

“Ohh! Ow!! Yusuke! She’s coming! Aaaah!!” Reina yelled as she felt a contraction. She screamed in pain as her water broke. Yusuke eased his wife down onto a few futons laid on top of each other in the next room over.

Inside Reina, Mitsuki suddenly felt the forces of gravity again as most of the amniotic fluid in Reina’s womb drained out of her. She was still suspended in liquid in her amniotic sac, but she began struggling about, and she suddenly punctured the sac. The fluid surrounding her drained out as well. It was only then that Mitsuki noticed exactly how roomy it was in Reina’s womb. It was strange, because when she had first entered her daughter’s womb nine months ago, she was forced into a fetal position. Now, there was enough room to stand up!

That is, there would have been enough room for her to stand up if she were capable of doing so. Mitsuki tried to stand, but her legs buckled beneath her. She yelped in surprise as she fell over. Her arms worked fine, so she reached back and felt her legs. She didn’t feel any pain, but instead saw that her legs had become quite scrawny. Nine months of inactivity had more or less ruined the muscle mass of her legs.

She heard a scream around her, and Reina’s womb contracted behind her, pushing Mitsuki towards the birth canal. Now on her belly, another contraction squeezed her between the uterine walls that had until a few moments ago given her safe haven. Another scream, and the walls of Reina’s womb completely enclosed her, squeezing Mitsuki out. With her arms pressed against her body, she couldn’t move to speed up her birth, so she waited. And wait. And waited. Hours passed as she was moved one centimeter at a time out of Reina’s now dilated cervix.

About seven hours into her birth, and many screams and contractions later, Mitsuki finally got enough room to free her arms. She pulled them out, most of her body still enclosed in Reina’s cervix and moved her limbs around, touching Reina’s cervix. She felt a miniature earthquake as Reina shuddered around her.

Another contraction, and she could more properly see into Reina’s vagina. It looked so different coming out from the other direction. She looked around for handhold with which to pull herself out, but there were none. She was stuck there, most of her still in Reina’s cervix. She looked around the inside of her daughter’s genitals in boredom. She glimpsed a small, bean-shaped node in Reina’s vaginal wall, just within her reach. Out of curiosity, she reached out and touched it. There was another ecstatic shudder around her, and Mitsuki realized what it was: Reina’s G-spot!

Since she would probably never get this chance again, Mitsuki reached out with both hands and began rubbing Reina’s G-spot. The shuddering and moans of pleasure, as well as Reina bucking her hips, created another veritable earthquake around her.

Reina was going crazy. Whatever was happening was driving her to the edge. Ignoring the fact that she was in labor, she turned to her husband and screamed, “Yusuke!! Yusuke!!! Fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!!

In another moment, Mitsuki’s world became dark again. In a second, she saw why: her actions, as she had clearly heard, drove Reina to beg Yusuke to have sex with her while she gave birth, and her husband heeded the call. To Mitsuki’s surprise, an enormous cock, seemingly bigger than she was, plunged into Reina’s vagina. It charged at her, then backed up, and charged again as Yusuke fucked Reina. She began to regret what she did when Yusuke began pounding Reina even faster. In a second, there was another scream around her, this one in both pain from a huge contraction and pleasure from her orgasm, and the world around her shook violently again as Yusuke and Reina came simultaneously. In less than a second, Mitsuki felt herself pushed out of Reina’s cervix by the contraction, only to end up being suspended in liquid once again, though this time it was Yusuke and Reina’s cum rather than amniotic fluid.

Yusuke kept his cock in Reina for a while, trapping Mitsuki in her vagina. Finally, she heard Reina say, “Hurry up, Yusuke!” and he pulled out of her. Immediately, Mitsuki was met with a blinding light; her eyes weren’t adjusted to natural light after spending nine months in the dark. It was so bright that she yelled out in surprise and even pain; she was so dazed by it that she actually did go blind right then. She haphazardly began crawling in the direction she thought Reina’s vulva was in.

Finally, she felt fresh air on her skin. She reached her hands out, looking for anything to grab on to. Instead, something grabbed onto her. A pair of large hands grabbed her, completely pulling her out of Reina’s vagina.

“Congratulations, Reina. It’s a girl.” Mitsuki heard a male voice say.

“Yusuke? Yusuke, is that you?” she asked, her eyes shut to keep the light from hurting them anymore as well as to keep out Yusuke and Reina’s cum. She felt a warm, wet cloth dabbing her face clean of the semen and vaginal fluids. After a while, she felt secure enough to open her eyes again. She was still a little blind from the light flooding her eyes earlier, but her vision cleared up in a moment. Slowly, Yusuke’s face came into focus. She smiled, seeing her old lover’s face for the first time in a long time, but then she frowned.

“Yusuke, why are you so big?”

“Yusuke, let me hold her.” Reina said. Mitsuki looked in her direction to see that Reina, too, was now a giant!

“What’s going on here?! Why are you two so big!?” Mitsuki demanded.

“We’re not, Mitsuki.” Yusuke said, “You’re the size of a newborn.”

Mitsuki gasped in surprise. She looked up at Yusuke again. His eye alone was as big as her head, and she fit easily into his cupped hands. A million thoughts ran through Mitsuki’s mind, but only one made it to her mouth: “No. No, that can’t be! I should have grown back to normal size!!” she yelled, trying to stand up only to find her legs buckling again. It barely even registered with her that she still had an umbilical cord connecting her to Reina.

“Mitsuki, it’s fine.” Reina said. Mitsuki looked at her again. Reina had been wearing a knee-length, forest green dress, which had been discarded so she could give birth, but still wore a white button shirt with long sleeves that was stretched tightly across her newly swollen breasts, full to bursting with milk. The look of an idea flashed across her face, and she unbuttoned her shirt. Mitsuki gasped as she saw enormous J-cup breasts spring forth. Reina’s soft, pink areolas had expanded a bit as well, now a full ten centimeters in diameter. Yusuke handed Mitsuki to Reina, and she cradled the tiny woman in her arms with a warm smile on her face. Mitsuki was in awe of Reina’s breasts; each one was more than three times her size! Proportionately, she was still larger than Reina by one cup size, but wasn’t like that mattered when she was less than a meter tall.

“Here, Mitsuki. Drink.” Reina said, guiding one of her enormous teats toward Mitsuki’s head.

The tiny woman pushed it away, and looked up beyond the curvature of the gigantic breasts in front of her. “Reina, you are not going to breast feed me. I’m your mother and I forbid it.” Mitsuki scolded, wagging her finger at Reina.

“Mitsuki, I carried you inside me for nine months. I just gave birth to you. For God’s sake, there’s still an umbilical cord going from your bellybutton to my womb.” Reina said, “I’m not your daughter anymore. Now, I’m your mother.” She held Mitsuki rather firmly in one hand while guiding her breast with the other, and said, “And as your mother, I want you to drink my milk.” Using a single finger, she pushed Mitsuki’s head into her nipple, the comparatively enormous areola dwarfing her entire abdomen.

“Reina, no!” Mitsuki said, trying to push away from the ripe nipple before her, but she was no match for her giant of a mother. Reina overpowered her effortlessly, pushing her head onto the teat while tickling her areola to get her milk to start flowing. Involuntarily, Mitsuki sucked on the nipple and a few drops came out. She finally pushed away and said, “No, I don’t want—” but she stopped in mid-sentence. She licked her lips a bit. She had forgotten what real food tasted like, having relied on Reina to give her nutrition for months. Like the rest of her, Reina’s milk was sour, but enjoyably so, kind of like lemonade, though it had a flavor all its own.

Mitsuki waited a moment, and then willingly went back to Reina’s nipple and began suckling. Reina looked down on her newborn daughter with warmth that only a mother could feel. Minutes later, Mitsuki stopped suckling, her stomach bulging a bit from all the milk going into her tiny body. Reina handed Mitsuki off to Yusuke. He cut the umbilical cord, still waiting for Reina to pass the afterbirth, and took Mitsuki to the kitchen. He very carefully laid Mitsuki down in the sink and gently used the sink’s hose to wash off his and Reina’s cum, careful to avoid letting her head stay underwater for longer than a few seconds.

After he was done, he lifted Mitsuki up out of the sink and dried her off with a warm towel. Bundled up as if she really were a newborn, Yusuke said to Mitsuki, “Welcome to your new home. We live in Shikoku now, far away from anything else. You’ll be able to grow up in peace here, away from judgmental eyes and ears.”

“I’m not really sure that I like my new position here. I was always the mother and Reina the daughter, but now she’s the mother and I’m the baby!

“Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll get used to it.” Yusuke assured her. He undid her towel and laid her out on the counter. “Don’t move; I want to see just how big you really are.” Mitsuki laid there as Yusuke lined her up to a ruler. He wrote something down on a piece of paper, and then picked her up again, placing her on a scale that they had brought from the old house in Fukuoka, one that Mitsuki used to weigh ingredients. He wrote something else down. Reading it back, he said, “Okay, you now weigh…just over 0.4 kg, and are about…seventeen centimeters tall.”

“Great. That’s just great! I’m even smaller than I thought I was!” Mitsuki said, realizing that Yusuke had more or less lied to her when he said she was the size of a newborn.

Yusuke’s gigantic head swung down and looked at her, and he said, “Don’t worry, Mitsuki. Reina and I will take care of you, I promise. And if I’m right, you’ll grow back to normal size in the coming years.”

“But I don’t want to be back to normal in years! I want to be normal size again now!” Mitsuki yelled. At that moment, Reina, who was still half naked, walked by, carrying the afterbirth and other things she had just passed out to the trash. Her stomach was still round, which made Mitsuki wonder: if she was so small, why did Reina’s belly grow so large?

“Uh, if you’ll excuse me, Mitsuki, I think Reina may need some help out there.” Yusuke said, leaving to catch up with Reina. Mitsuki sighed, laying there on the counter, tiny and naked. She dragged herself onto the towel Yusuke had wrapped her in earlier and, as best as she could without the use of her legs, made a makeshift bed out of it, laying on one half while folding the other over her body. She tried to ignore the yelps and moans from outside that were clearly Yusuke and Reina fucking.

A few days later, the bit of umbilical cord that was still attached to Mitsuki dried up and fell off. Her life resumed, now in the role of an infant. Since she wasn’t really an infant and just very small, she didn’t really act like one most of the time. Most of her days were spent in a crib in Yusuke and Reina’s bedroom while her ‘parents’ were out. Yusuke was gone the most, doing chores around the house and going off their land regularly.

As the new mother of the house, Reina spent almost all of her time indoors so that she could take care of Mitsuki. She was exercising a lot, trying to get her belly, which was still very large and round, back down to about how it was before she got pregnant. As it turned out, most of that mass was actually created by a layer of fat that had been generated by her womb to protect the tiny woman growing larger inside her.

Other than that, she continued studying for law school; she would undeniably be returning to her proper studies years from now, but for now had the much more important duty of caregiver for her daughter. That was Mitsuki’s favorite part about being so small and helpless. At regular intervals or whenever she called, Reina would come to the bedroom and take off her shirt to nurse Mitsuki. Surreal as it was, Mitsuki loved being breastfed. But it was usually followed by the most humiliating part of her new life: being changed. The diapers that Yusuke and Reina made her wear prevented her from masturbating to pass the time and humiliated her to no end when Yusuke or Reina changed her.

Not everything about being the baby of the house was so bad. As Yusuke and Reina had pointed out and proved to her in mirrors, Mitsuki actually appeared to be younger than when she had first entered the womb. Her skin was smooth and supple, and her eyes were brighter than before. Though she didn’t notice it herself, though Yusuke and Reina pointed it out to her, her voice was a bit higher pitched than before. But maybe that was just their ears picking up her tiny voice differently; to Mitsuki, Yusuke and Reina’s voices had gotten a little bit deeper because of their size.

Mitsuki was perpetually annoyed with the fact that both of her former lovers were almost exponentially bigger than she was. She always knew when one of them was coming by the jolts she felt when their comparatively enormous weight, about ninety kg at the most for each of them, shook the ground around her. As the months went on, she also realized that she no longer experienced her period. That confused her even more than the fact that she had shrunken. She exhausted relatively easily and thus spent a good portion of her time napping. On more than one occasion, she woke up to find her thumb in her mouth.

After about a month in her new Shikoku home, Mitsuki began to notice another dramatic change, not to her body, but to the way Yusuke and Reina treated her. She became hungry one day, so she called out, “Reina! Reina!!” but there was no answer. No matter how much she called, Reina didn’t come. The lunch hour rolled around and Reina finally came in of her own accord. She was wearing a sweat suit, having been exercising when feeding time came.

“Lunchtime, Mitsuki.” Reina said, taking off her shirt.

“Where were you? I’ve been calling for over an hour!” Mitsuki exclaimed.

“Really? I guess I didn’t hear you.” Reina said innocently. She picked up the tiny woman and brought her to a ripe nipple, where she began to nurse. She drank until she was full, a bulge in her stomach forming from all the milk.

“Delicious, Reina.” Mitsuki complimented.

“Thanks,” Reina said with a smile, lowering Mitsuki back into her crib and tucking her in. Then, she said, “You know, Mitsuki, I would love it if you started calling me Mom.”

Mitsuki had been just about to start napping when her eyes snapped awake. She looked up at the giantess before her and said, “No matter what happened inside you, I’m still your mother. Yusuke may have fucked you and gotten you pregnant while I was in your womb, but remember: I’m the one that brought you into this world.”

Reina frowned as Mitsuki closed her eyes and went to sleep. She returned to the living room, where a work-out DVD was still playing, and got back to exercising. By now, her belly had shrunken considerably, though her breasts were still as large and full as ever, and swayed with each of her movements.

She was only exercising for a few minutes when she heard Yusuke walk in and call, “I’m home!”

“Oh, hi, Yusuke.” Reina said, never stopping, panting with exertion, “How was your trip to town?”

“It was fine. A nice young couple there invited us over for dinner on Saturday. What do you think?”

“Oh, Saturday’s no good. I have to finish my mail-in form for one of those colleges by then if I want it to get to New York in time, so I’ll be cramming all day.” Reina said. She didn’t hear Yusuke say anything. Without stopping her exercises, she asked, “Yusuke?”

Suddenly, Yusuke came up behind her and grabbed hold of her breasts through her sweatshirt. She gasped in surprise as he did so.

“Well how ‘bout a quickie?” he asked in a lustful voice. Reina looked back to her husband and smiled. She and Yusuke immediately ran to the bedroom and shed their clothes. The noise that they made immediately woke up Mitsuki, but Reina’s discarded sweatshirt landed on her and blocked her vision. The tiny woman heard them having sex.

“Oh, God! It feels so good!! Aaaahh!!” Reina cried out as Yusuke pounded her, “Oh, Yusuke! I love your cock! Yusuke! Yusuke!! Yusuke!! AAAaaaahh!!!” Reina screamed as she came. It grew quiet in the bedroom, the only sound being the heavy breathing of both Yusuke and Reina as he came inside her once more.

“You know, maybe if we just fuck more often, you won’t need to do those exercises.” Yusuke said.

“Maybe you’re right. Could you grab my sweatshirt?” said Reina.

“Sure thing, honey.” Yusuke said, picking up Reina’s sweatshirt off of Mitsuki’s crib. The tiny woman feigned sleep as he looked over her. “Huh. Mitsuki’s still asleep.” He tossed his wife her clothes and got dressed as well, and the two of them left. When she was sure they were gone, Mitsuki sat up in her crib. The room still smelled of love-making. She sighed, wishing for a time when she could have been the one that Yusuke pounded instead of Reina. She hadn’t come in ten months.

Another couple of months passed. Yusuke and Reina went to great lengths to acquire something with which Reina could move about the house. The solution came in the form of a small model car that really worked. Even though her legs didn’t work yet, Mitsuki was able to drive the shoebox-sized car around the house thanks to a few modifications Yusuke made to it so that she only needed her hands and a lot of double-A batteries. She loved being able to get out and about, zipping around the house inbetween the legs of the giants that cared for her.

One day, Mitsuki drove out of the laundry room in search of her caregivers, calling, “Yusuke! Reina! Where are you? I’m hungry!” She puttered into the living room and cut the power to the car, stopping immediately. On the couch in front of her, she saw Yusuke and Reina in the throes of love. Yusuke was kneading Reina’s breasts, causing her milk to squirt out, and running his tongue up and down her neck while simultaneously thrusting into her. Reina wasn’t doing anything but moaning in pleasure and digging her fingernails into Yusuke’s back in ecstasy.

Reina happened to open her eyes and saw Mitsuki there. The tiny woman stared at the two naked giants making love before her. Reina turned to Yusuke and, between gasps, tried to get him to stop fucking her. Yusuke either didn’t hear her or didn’t care, because he kept pounding her until he yelled out and came inside her again. He went limp, laying on top of his wife.

“Yusuke. Yusuke!” Reina hushedly said. Yusuke finally looked over and saw Mitsuki there. Reina finally piped up, “M-mitsuki! Do you need something?”

“Yes, actually. I’m starving.” Mitsuki said. Reina stood up and took two huge steps to stand in front of Mitsuki. Mitsuki looked up at Reina looming over her. She couldn’t see her head past her breasts, but could clearly see her still wet vagina, which oozed a bit of Yusuke’s sperm. The giant woman bent over and plucked Mitsuki out of her car. She sat back down on the couch, still completely naked, as Mitsuki began suckling. Yusuke got up and got dressed, leaving Reina to feed Mitsuki.

When Mitsuki finished nursing, Reina set her back down in her little car and said, “I’d still love it if you called me Mama.” Mitsuki didn’t answer her, instead speeding off to do a few laps around the house for fun.

Many more months passed. Mitsuki approached her first birthday since leaving Reina’s womb. Her forty-first passed her by because she was inside Reina at the time, and Reina had only just then learned she was pregnant, and then she should have celebrated her forty-second almost ten months ago, but not only did she forget, but Yusuke and Reina did, too. As she continued zipping around the house in her model car, she occasionally heard Yusuke and Reina planning her birthday party, deciding to more or less reset Mitsuki’s age back to zero, dating her birthday to the day she left Reina’s womb. As with many other aspects of her new life, that annoyed her. In just nine months, she had been reverted from a forty-year-old housewife to a zero-year-old baby.

On the bright side, Mitsuki found that she could move her legs again. In no time, she was capable of walking and could now more properly go about the house. She now made it a habit to climb out of her crib, walk to the living room, and then join Yusuke and Reina as they watched television together, of course occasionally climbing over to Reina to nurse.

But an even more dramatic change than being able to walk occurred. One day, Mitsuki walked into the living room. She was rather tired, and couldn’t make herself climb up the couch.

“Yusuke, can you help me up?” Mitsuki called. Yusuke ignored her. “Yusuke? Yusuke!” she yelled, tugging on his pant leg, but he continued ignoring her. “Reina! A little help here?” she called. Reina ignored her, too. “Reina! Reina!!” she yelled. No matter what she did, both giants ignored her.

Finally, Mitsuki realized what they were doing. She called out, “Mommy!”

Reina looked down at Mitsuki.

“Oh, Mitsuki! Did you want something?”

“Yes…Mommy…I want to watch TV.” Mitsuki said, struggling with referring to the giant woman she once called her daughter as her mother. Reina reached down and picked up Mitsuki, setting her on her lap. Mitsuki came to the conclusion that, no matter what she really wanted, she would have to actually call Reina and Yusuke her mother and father from now on, rather than accept it as an unfortunate fact.

Mitsuki’s birthday approached, and she watched the clock hanging on the wall in the bedroom until it hit midnight. She was now officially one year old.

As if on cue, she heard impassioned moaning coming from her parents’ bed. Normally, Mitsuki didn’t object to this, and even tried to sleep through it. This time, though, their nightly fucking seemed more like a slap in face.

Mitsuki wriggled out from under the covers of her crib and lowered herself to the floor. With Yusuke and Reina still in the process of having sex, Mitsuki began climbing up onto the bed. She reached the top as the two of them came and walked over across the sheets. The two lovers laid on their separate sides of the bed to rest for a bit. Reina was a bit surprised when she saw Mitsuki climb over her breasts like they were mountains and slide down, coming to a rest inbetween her collarbones.

“Oh, Mitsuki! Are you hungry?” Reina asked.

“No, Mama.” Mitsuki said. Yusuke looked up, too, seeing his tiny daughter on his wife. Mitsuki continued, “Mama, I want to sleep with you and Daddy.”

“Oh. Okay, Mitsuki. Just get under the covers and—” Reina was interrupted by Mitsuki, “Not like that.”

Reina’s eyes widened a bit and she said, “Mitsuki! Babies aren’t supposed to—” but Mitsuki interrupted her again, placing her whole hand on Reina’s lips to quiet her.

“Mama, listen: I haven’t had sex in almost two years. PLEASE.” Mitsuki said.

Reina looked at Yusuke, and then back at her daughter. She looked indecisive. Mitsuki hadn’t seen her look like that since she first proposed unbirth to her over twenty-one months ago. She knew exactly what to do. She touched Reina’s face with both hands and said, “Maybe this will convince you.” She leaned in and kissed only Reina’s lower lip, as she was too small to give her the same deep tongue kiss that had resulted in her shrinking to this size in the first place.

Reina’s face lit up at that. The love that she had felt for Mitsuki not as a mother but as a lover returned to her. Yusuke smiled. First, she removed Mitsuki’s diaper. Mitsuki gave a sigh of relief as her genitals were released from the confining cloth. Reina picked up Mitsuki and slid her into her cleavage, buried up to her nose between Reina’s J-cup breasts. Reina buttoned up the shirt she was wearing to keep Mitsuki in place, but not completely. Instead, she turned to Yusuke and whispered in his ear. Her husband grinned and the two of them got up. Reina got on her knees while Yusuke stood up completely. Mitsuki gasped at the sight of his cock, fully erect and as long as she was tall. He slipped his penis inbetween Reina’s breasts, right in front of Mitsuki.

Mitsuki wrapped her arms and leg around his cock, which Yusuke took as the signal to begin thrusting. Reina massaged her breasts while Mitsuki rubbed her entire body against her father’s dick, thick as a tree to her tiny form. She quickly reached orgasm and cried out in pleasure. It felt incredible, after all that time of sexual inactivity.

“I-I’m coming!!” Yusuke said, trying to hold it back.

“Wait! Stop! Let me out! I want it!” Mitsuki said. Acting quickly, Reina pulled Mitsuki out of her cleavage and placed her right over the head of Yusuke’s dick. He finally relented and yelled out as he came. His semen shot out, covering Mitsuki.

Getting an idea, Reina said, “Hold her.” Yusuke did as he was told, holding Mitsuki in place while Reina proceeded to give him a titty-fuck. Soon, he came again, all over Mitsuki for the second time. Practically coated in her father’s seed, Mitsuki felt herself being brought over to Reina’s mouth. She watched as Reina opened her mouth before her. She gasped at the sight of Reina’s huge maw and the rows of teeth that lined it. She was so small that Reina could easily swallow her whole and alive if she had a mind to.

Instead, Reina extended her tongue and brought Mitsuki very close to her mouth. She wiped her tongue all over Mitsuki’s body, sensually licking off Yusuke’s semen. She played around Mitsuki breasts and vagina, making the tiny woman moan and come all over her tongue, which she readily gulped down. Once she was satisfied that Mitsuki was clean, she placed Mitsuki in her cleavage again, this time completely burying her under the warm, milk-engorged flesh, and she told Yusuke to properly fuck her. While Yusuke pounded her pussy, Reina massaged her breasts and Mitsuki worked her hands down inbetween her legs. She began rubbing her vulva, already turned on more than she thought possible, surrounded by her daughter’s flesh once again. In a moment, all three of them came.

Mitsuki squeezed herself out from between her mother’s breasts to see Yusuke looming over her. Reina was on her back now while Yusuke was on his knees.

“Why don’t you make me feel good, too?” her father asked her. She smiled up at him and he reached down, pulling her out of Reina’s cleavage, and placed her on his cock. Any trace of him going flaccid disappeared as he became rock hard again with the tiny woman on him. Needing no instruction, Mitsuki began rubbing herself along Yusuke’s cock. Eventually, she swung around to hung upside down from the end of his dick, kissing the head of it. Yusuke couldn’t stand it anymore. Forgetting that he had his daughter and lover on his cock, he dropped to the bed and got on top of Reina, who by then had caught her breath and clearly saw what was happening.

“Wait, Yusuke, stop! Mitsuki is—” but she was interrupted by Yusuke penetrating her, pushing Mitsuki into her vagina along with his cock. The sudden push inside her mother sent Mitsuki sprawling off Yusuke’s dick and she bumped into Reina’s cervix. While Yusuke continued fucking Reina, Mitsuki looked around. It took her a moment to realize that she was once again inside Reina.

Looking around, Mitsuki got an idea to make Reina feel good again. She began rubbing her body all over Reina’s birth canal, licking and kissing her vaginal walls. A familiar loud noise and sensation like an earthquake surrounded her as both of her parents came. Drenched in their cum again, Mitsuki grabbed hold of Yusuke’s cock as he pulled out of Reina.

“Oh, Mitsuki, you’re all dirty again!” Yusuke said, looking at his tiny daughter covered in his and his wife’s fluids.

“Don’t worry, Yusuke. We can fix that.” Reina said, picking Mitsuki off his cock. She opened her mouth again, this time actually sticking Mitsuki’s upper half inside it. At first terrified that Reina was going to swallow her, Mitsuki began moaning as Reina gently sucked off the fluids that covered her, then used her tongue to tickle Mitsuki’s breasts.

“Oooh…oh, Mama!” Mitsuki said, unsure if Reina could hear her from inside her mouth. She yelled out as she came, her fluids joining Yusuke’s and Reina’s. Reina then took her out of her mouth and turned her around so that she could suck on Mitsuki’s lower half as well. Mitsuki massaged her own breasts and Reina’s tongue played around her vagina again, practically penetrating her. Mitsuki screamed and came again. After she went limp, Reina let her slide out of her mouth and onto her breasts again. Laying back on the bed again, Reina let Yusuke fuck her again

Hours later, all three of them were exhausted. Yusuke and Reina were asleep, but Mitsuki was still awake. She laid between her gigantic parents, now her lovers as well. She was comfortably nestled on the covers, with Reina’s still wet vagina on her left and Yusuke’s flaccid member on her right.

Mitsuki got up and climbed on top of Reina, crossing her mother’s beautiful, nude body to her breasts. She began suckling at Reina’s breast, and her mother subconsciously smiled and gently wrapped her arms around her daughter.

Maybe being so small wasn’t so bad after all.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination