Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Any other type of vore(s) that does not fit to a single / any subforum above. If you don't know where to upload to, just dump it here and we will try to sort it out for you!

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Anyone You Can Do... I Can Do Better! (sexual; various)

Postby Elpie » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:56 am

anyone? i'd REALLY like some feedback on this
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:20 am

Sorry. I went ahead and read it and didn't say a thing about it. XP I don't know how I feel about the age regression bit, but it was still an excellent read. I love how detailed the actual unbirth scene is.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Elpie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 am

thank you. tbph, i wouldnt really classify it as age regression; it doesnt really match up with that definition, methinks. how do you like some other new details i put in?

btw, thats currently the longest chapter in the rewritten version so far, at about ten pages (this is with a rather small font, though)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DMDracoMoondragon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:57 am

Well, either way, I'm still a little iffy on that one. I think the jury's still out in my mind, which means it could be a long recess. XD The chapter was awesome, though.
All's fair in love and vore! XD
DMDracoMoondragon
???

Postby Gitab » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:58 am

Normally I don't read text-only things, but these were great! I look forward to the next one. Also, I've had an idea, in my head it's with three girls, but it can work with 2 and a guy. Here it is if you want inspiration, you can mess with it all you want.

Spoiler: show
The trio doscover vore and have fun with it. One time, though, when two are in the same stomach, trying to get comfortable, one accidentally unbirths the other. Because the inside of a stomach feels the same as the inside of a womb, and the "mother" was in too much pleasure to think (or something) they don't realize what happens until they leave the stomach.
Gitab
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm

well, i just got a temporary ban from another board, so that frees up some more of my time. i decided to finally upload the new and improved Chapter C to my account

http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=195387

much more detail has been added in here, as before. i actually finished this one a while ago, but only just now decided to upload it (more to try to calm down since my ban on the other board was because of a troll baiting me into inflammatory replies :evil: )
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:15 pm

without any further ado, i present to you the newly re-written Chapter U: The Fourth Trimester!

[FONT=&quot]Chapter U: The Fourth Trimester[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Mitsuki turned the faucet off as the bathtub finished filling with water. She lifted herself up and lowered herself down into the warm, bubbly water. She gave a happy sigh as the water warmed her, her JJ-cup breasts bobbing in the water a little bit.

“Mmmm…this is nice…” she said contentedly. What would have made it even better would be if Yusuke could get in the tub with her and they could have sex here. Unfortunately, there simply wasn’t enough room in it for two of them. She knew; she tried. As it was, she just barely fit into the tub herself. As she washed off the grimy sweat that had accumulated on her skin over the past few days of sex with her lovers, an idea suddenly came to her.

“That’s it!!” she exclaimed. She leapt from the bathtub, naked and soaking wet, and ran out of the bathroom. She ran in Yusuke’s room right in the middle of Reina giving their lover a blowjob and kept yelling, “That’s it!”

“What, what’s it, Mitsuki?” Yusuke asked. Reina glanced at her mother with Yusuke’s cock in her mouth for a second, but soon went back to the task at hand.

Mitsuki explained, “I just had the best idea!”

“What…is…it…aaaahh!!” Yusuke said as he came in Reina’s mouth, struggling with the words as he reached orgasm.

“I’m gonna call a contractor right now and have someone come over and build us a new bathtub!” Mitsuki said.

“Huh?” Reina asked, “But I like our bathtub. There’re so many memories.” Reina continued. She gave a sigh and said, “I miss my rubber ducky.”

“Trust me, Reina, this bathtub will be even better than the old one. Haven’t you always wanted to have sex with Yusuke in the water?”

“Kind of.” Reina said, her thoughts still dwelling on childhood bath nights.

“Well this new bathtub is going to be big, big enough for all three of us to be in it at the same time!” Mitsuki said. Yusuke and Reina’s faces lit up at that. Mitsuki, still dripping water everywhere, headed right to the phone and called a contractor.

In just under a month, the contractor was done and Mitsuki was in the bathroom. The area of the old bathtub, as well as well as about a third of the floor, was now occupied by a large bathtub sunken into the floor. The basin itself was made of green marble and stainless steel. Shower rings hung in a circle around its perimeter in the ceiling, and a new showerhead came out of the middle of it.

“Yusuke! Reina! Come see!” Mitsuki called as she turned a faucet, and hot water began flowing into the tub. In a moment, her two lovers came in, almost surprisingly not from the middle of having sex. The two of them smiled. Wordlessly, Mitsuki invited them into the tub and they immediately began shedding their clothes. Mitsuki grabbed the edge of her shirt to strip down herself, but then the doorbell rang. As Yusuke and Reina fully unclothed themselves and stepped into the tub, Mitsuki walked downstairs. She answered the door and saw a deliveryman standing there.

“Mitsuki Toyohara?”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“Here you go,” the man said, handing her a package. It was an herbal lotion that Mitsuki ordered once a year. It helped keep her looking young, which was even more important these days as she had two steady sex partners to keep interested. The deliveryman held up a clip board and said, “Sign here…and here…initial here…and here…and the date…thank you, ma’am,” he finished, tipping his hat to Mitsuki as she set the package down and walked back up the stairs. The lotion could wait; she had more important matters to attend to.

As she ascended the stairs, she pulled off her shirt and cast it aside. She hobbled a little as she unfastened her dress while still walking and then took off her panties just before she got to the bathroom. She walked back inside to see Yusuke and Reina were already going at it, as she had expected.

“Oh, Yusuke…” Mitsuki called in a sing-song voice, “Make sure you give me some attention, too,” she said as she lowered herself into the water. Yusuke ignored her as he and Reina continued having sex. Mitsuki sat down on a bench built directly into the bathtub, taking a sexy pose. She watched lustfully as Yusuke and Reina had sex, reaching down to her crotch and rubbing her vulva. She closed her eyes and moaned as she began to masturbate. She stopped when she heard her lovers scream in ecstasy as they came together. She opened her eyes, expecting to see Yusuke wading towards her, but instead saw him continue having sex with Reina, grabbing hold of one of Reina’s leg and fucking her sideways.

“Yusuke? Yusuke! Hey!” Mitsuki said, a bit annoyed, but both of her lovers ignored her; they were too sucked into the passion of the moment to pay attention to her. Mitsuki scoffed in annoyance, crossing her arms over her chest. They’d both already come, so why not give some attention to their elder?

Bored and annoyed, Mitsuki reached for an extra large bottle of liquid soap. She turned it around, so that the wide bottom end of it was facing her, and immediately began using the soap as a dildo. She moaned loudly as she masturbated, plunging the bottle in and out of her. She turned it around, screwed off the top of it, and used the other end as well, stopping every once in a while to let the cold soap ooze out into her most sensitive regions. It may not have been the healthiest thing she could do, but what else was there for her to do, now that Yusuke and Reina had reached a second orgasm but still weren’t going over to her.

She screamed as she stuck the soap bottle even deeper inside her, bucking her hips underwater as she began to climax. She gasped and immediately came in unprecedented pleasure as she felt the bottle actually touch her cervix. Even Yusuke had never penetrated her so deeply before!

And suddenly, the bottle was gone.

“Huh?” Mitsuki said to herself, looking down. It was a bit hard to see through the water, especially with it partially covered in soap suds and rippling from her lovers’ passionate movements, but the bottle had disappeared. It took her a moment to realize that it wasn’t really gone. She saw a bulge in her stomach the shape of the bottle. Somehow, touching her cervix had caused the bottle to be sucked inside her!

But the strangest sensations were yet to come. Mitsuki felt water rushing into her vagina, and saw a small vortex of water form, leading right into her cooch. The feeling was incredible, but she was terrified at the same time. In both pleasure and fear, she screamed loud enough for Yusuke and Reina to stop having sex to see what was happening. Both of them screamed as they saw the water rushing into Mitsuki’s vagina, causing her belly to swell up. Already, her stomach was the size of a watermelon!

Suddenly, Reina yelped, “Yusuke!” and she was suddenly tugged toward her mother. The suction caused by Mitsuki was pulling her in! “Y-yusuke! Help me!!” Reina yelled as she was suddenly pulled towards her mother feet first. Mitsuki yelled in pain and pleasure as Reina’s feet collided with her vulva. At first, it seemed like that was the end of that, but then, Reina’s feet were sucked inside her mother!

“Help!!” Reina screamed as she was pulled underwater. Mitsuki screamed as she came, “AAaaahh!!” and Reina was sucked inside her up to her knees.

“Reina!!” Yusuke yelled, grabbing onto Reina’s arms and trying to pull her out of Mitsuki. By now, she was inside her mother’s vagina up to her thighs, and try as he might, Yusuke couldn’t pull her back out by even a centimeter. Mitsuki came again as Reina was pulled inside her up to her waist. She could feel her daughter kicking her feet inside her, hitting the walls of her uterus and making her grunt in pain. She came again, and suddenly Reina was stuck at her vaginal lips, her GG-cup tits preventing her from being sucked in anymore.

“Mitsuki, what’s going on!?” Yusuke yelled, thinking he had time to speak.

“I don—AAAAHH!!—I don’t know!!!” Mitsuki yelled, “Oh, God, here comes another!!” and she suddenly came again. In an instant, Reina’s boobs were sucked inside her as well. Reina was able to give Yusuke a single, terrified look before her head was consumed by her mother’s vagina. All that was left now were her arms.

That was when Yusuke realized his mistake in grabbing hold of Reina. In a second, her arms and most of his were pulled inside Mitsuki! His elder lover screamed in ecstasy, her stomach now greatly swollen with both Reina and the water inside her womb. Yusuke was tugged inside her, up to his shoulders. His head was pulled underwater and right next to Mitsuki’s vulva. The water muffled Mitsuki’s next pleasurable scream, and his head was sucked inside her. Yusuke’s world went dark, but he could clearly feel the continued progression of his body inside Mitsuki’s.

Mitsuki screamed and came harder than she had ever before, and in the space of just a few seconds, Yusuke’s entire body was pulled up her vagina. He was sucked into her womb with such force that he and Reina were both sent spinning inside her. Mitsuki moaned as the rest of the water in the tub was vacuumed up inside her as well. She yelled out one last time as she came again when her vagina closed, essentially locking the water—and her lovers—inside her womb. She looked at her stomach, swollen to more than half her size. The sight of it, coupled with the exhaustion from coming so many times, made her pass out right there in the empty tub.

Deep inside Mitsuki, Yusuke and Reina finally stopped spinning around.

“Reina! Reina, where are you?” Yusuke said, surprisingly able to speak and breathe even though he was submerged in water and amniotic fluid. His voice was warped bizarrely, sounding kind of like an echo.

“I’m here!” Reina called back. They were next to each other, with about a meter of water between the two of them and separating them from Mitsuki’s uterine walls. This far inside her, only a little light made it through; everything was cast in a dark, dull red. They could hear Mitsuki’s heartbeat all around them, slowing down as the flow of her blood returned to its normal rate.

“Y-yusuke…? Are…are we where I think we are??” Reina asked.

Looking around him, Yusuke said, “Yeah. We’re inside Mitsuki.”

Reina turned herself around, speechless at the thought that she was back inside her mother’s womb after eighteen years out in the world. Finally, she swam over to the wall of Mitsuki’s womb and pounded her fists against it, pushing her back towards Yusuke. “Mama! Mama, let us out!!” she yelled.

“I don’t think she can hear us. Maybe she’s unconscious.” Yusuke said.

Reina groaned, “So now what do we do?”

Minutes later, Mitsuki suddenly snapped awake. She screamed as she suddenly came. She felt her cervix open up a bit and a gush of water came out of her, spilling out down her legs and into the bathtub again. She moaned as she felt the water inside her ripple. It took her a moment to realize what was going on: Yusuke and Reina were having sex inside her!

“Yusuke! Reina! AAaaahh!!” she shouted as her lovers came inside her. Their own screams were muffled by the water that enclosed them. How they could breathe inside her, let alone start fucking, was beyond her. She tried to move, but the immense weight and size of her belly kept her in place.

“Great. Just great,” she said to herself as she felt Yusuke and Reina continue to have sex inside her. As the hours went by, Yusuke and Reina continued fucking each other in her womb until they apparently fell asleep. By that time, Mitsuki’s belly had shrunken considerably. Exhausted, she first tried to see if she could move. Thankfully, she could stand up, and lumbered to the nearest bedroom, laying down on it. She soon fell asleep, her water- and lover-filled belly swaying with each breath.

The next morning, Mitsuki woke up moaning in pleasure as she felt Yusuke and Reina having sex inside her again.

“Aaah!” she cried out as she came again, water gushing out onto the bed. She looked down at her belly and the bed and saw that Yusuke and Reina had apparently been going at it all night; her belly was much smaller now, and the bed was soaked. She could actually hear Yusuke and Reina inside her now. She assumed that enough water had been drained from her womb to allow there to be some “air” inside her. They yelled out as they came together again, their voices seemingly sounding in her head.

“Are you two done in there?” Mitsuki said, giving her stomach a light, scolding punch.

Inside her, Yusuke and Reina looked at each other. Reina looked up and said, “Mama? You can hear us?!”

Yes. I’ve been hearing you fuck inside me for hours.” Mitsuki said with some annoyance.

“Sorry, Mitsuki.” Yusuke said, “But we just have nothing to do in here!”

“Never mind that. What do you see in there?” Mitsuki said to her belly.

“Well, it’s not as crowded as before, but we’re up to our armpits in water.” Yusuke said. What he really meant was that they were up to their armpits in water sitting down.

“Do you think you can get out of me?” Mitsuki asked.

“Hold on.” Yusuke said, feeling around. Mitsuki moaned as he caressed the walls of her womb. After a few minutes, Yusuke spoke up again, “I can feel your cervix, but it’s closed up tight.”

“So we’re trapped in here?” Reina asked with worry in her voice. Yusuke nodded.

Mitsuki hugged Yusuke and Reina through her flesh and said, “Don’t worry. Even if it takes nine months, I’ll get you out of me.” Inside her, Yusuke and Reina smiled. Mitsuki got up and headed towards a mirror. Looking at herself, at the big bulge in her belly that made her look like she was pregnant, she wondered, But how do I get around looking like this?

Mitsuki washed up, letting the hot water of the shower run down her face, breasts, and belly and through her hair. She got dressed, but her belly was so large now that her turtleneck only went down to her navel. Nonetheless, she was decent.

That didn’t change the fact, though, that she looked like she had become nine months pregnant with twins overnight. She couldn’t go out; she was utterly terrified of her love affair with her daughter and a man half her age would come to light, let alone that they were inside her. And she had no idea how long Yusuke and Reina would be trapped in her womb. She had to get out of Fukuoka.

“Just make sure it doesn’t happen again, okay, miss? You wouldn’t want to hurt your babies, would you?” the traffic officer said, handing her a ticket.

Mitsuki smiled and said, “Of course not.” The officer returned the smile, then walked back to his motorcycle. Mitsuki breathed a sigh of relief once he was out of sight. She thought to herself, Stupid, stupid! She had just been caught driving erratically as she was trying to leave Fukuoka. But it wasn’t really her fault that that had happened.

Calming down, she placed her hand on her belly and said, “He’s gone. You can finish up now,” and she rolled up the window. She felt Yusuke and Reina moving in her womb again as they went back to having sex. Somehow, they had decided that Mitsuki driving on a busy highway was the perfect time to fuck each other in their elder lover’s uterus, throwing her into orgasm. Mitsuki did her best to hold back a scream of pleasure as the three of them came simultaneously and some water leaked out of her vagina. She gasped for breath as her blood returned to its normal flow.

“Now promise me, no more fucking until we get to Saitama. Okay?” Mitsuki said.

“Fine, Mama.” Reina said disappointedly.

“Sure thing, Mitsuki,” Yusuke said, “but what can we do in here in the meantime? I mean, it’s not like we can look at the scenery.”

Mitsuki had an idea. She drove to an electronics store and bought some headphones. Returning to the car, she plugged the headphones right into her car’s radio and then put the headphones around her belly. Turning up the volume, she blasted music from Yusuke and Reina’s favorite station right into her womb. As she drove over the Kanmonkyo Bridge #, Yusuke and Reina began singing along with the music, filling her ears with the lyrics from the inside. By the time they passed through Yamaguchi, Mitsuki was singing with them. They stopped for the night in Nagoya and then drove to Saitama the next day. Mitsuki rented out a penthouse suite in the city and became situated to her new, temporary home. No one here would suspect that she had two people in her womb; they just thought she was pregnant.

The very next day, she went to a department store and bought new clothes for herself. Mitsuki smiled at her reflection in the mirror, spinning around in a new light blue maternity dress. She liked how she looked, more or less pregnant. Yusuke and Reina were patiently waiting for her to get into a private place inside her. For some reason, she loved the sight and feeling of herself with her womb full of the two people she loved most. Though she detested it at first, she now felt that Yusuke and Reina making love inside her was unbelievably sexy. And when she thought about it, it was really like they were having sex with her, as well.

Mitsuki mostly spent the weeks in her apartment. She watched television and described it to Yusuke and Reina while they laughed at the jokes inside her, which by itself made her feel good; she put the headphones to her belly again and the three of them sang to the latest hit songs; and most importantly, whenever they were in the apartment, whether Mitsuki wanted it or not, Yusuke and Reina would have sex. By this time, Mitsuki had become accustomed to them fucking in her womb, and the last of the water had drained out of her; now, it was only Yusuke and Reina inside her.

As more time passed, Mitsuki came to the tenth week on the dot from when Yusuke and Reina first entered her womb. It was night, and Mitsuki bucked her hips in ecstasy as Yusuke and Reina came inside her again. She screamed, “Oh, yes! Yes! AAaahhh!!” and moaned in pleasure as she, too, came. She felt grimy from sweat; she would have shed her clothes and bathed had she not suddenly felt something like a snap deep inside her.

Mitsuki screamed again, though it wasn’t in pleasure this time. Something was happening to her, something that she hadn’t felt in eighteen years.

Mitsuki had gone into labor. She was about to give birth.

“Mama! What’s going on?!” Reina yelled. Inside Mitsuki’s womb, everything felt and sounded like a gigantic earthquake was happening. Mitsuki didn’t answer. She couldn’t answer; she had been thrown into too much pain by all this to be able to speak. In the dark of her mother’s uterus, Reina saw Yusuke being pushed about by Mitsuki’s muscles.

“Reina!” he yelled, trying to reach out to her. Normally, Mitsuki’s womb was surprisingly roomy; there was enough room for both Yusuke and Reina to move their arms and legs relatively freely and lean back or forward if they so wished. Now, though, Mitsuki’s muscles were pushing and pulling and constricting, separating the two lovers. Yusuke was being forcibly turned around, his head facing Mitsuki’s cervix, which had become dilated to allow passage through it.

“Yusuke!” Reina yelled, trying to reach him. Somehow, though, Mitsuki’s muscles and fluids prevented her from reaching him. Reina watched helplessly inside her mother as Yusuke was sucked back out of the womb, his head disappearing into her cervix. As an hour went by, Mitsuki felt a head emerging from her cervix. She screamed in pain all the while as her muscles contracted. It was just like when she had first given birth to Reina, but with one major difference: this time, she was giving birth to grown man. In spite of that, Yusuke’s passage out of her went surprisingly smoothly. After just two hours of labor, she felt Yusuke’s head crowning; she couldn’t see him because of her dress. Another hour passed, and Yusuke’s arms finally came free. Mitsuki finally saw part of her lover for the first time in two months as he reached out, holding on to Mitsuki’s feet and pulling himself out of her. With one last contraction, Mitsuki screamed and, surprisingly, came as Yusuke slid out of her. She moaned as she felt her fluids ooze out of her vagina after him.

“Y-yusuke?” Mitsuki said weakly. She was exhausted.

“Mitsuki! Are you alright?” Yusuke asked, turning around. The lower half of him was still hidden by her dress, but Mitsuki saw his face for the first time in a long time. As great as it felt having him inside her, it was better seeing him.

“I just gave birth to you, what do you think?”

Suddenly, there was a pounding on the door.

“Hello? Miss?” a voice said.

“Shit! It’s the management!” Mitsuki said under her breath. She looked at Yusuke and then down at herself. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she still looked pregnant. She moved away from Yusuke and got up, thinking up a lie as she walked to the door.

She opened it and saw the manager of the apartment standing there, as she expected.

“Yes?” she asked innocently.

“Sorry to bother you, ma’am, but I’ve been getting a few complaints about the noise level in your apartment,” the manager said, “They were saying it sounded like you were labor.”

“Well, that’s obviously not true; as you can clearly see, I’m still pregnant.” Mitsuki lied, opening the door to show him that she still had a considerable bulge in her belly. She knew she wasn’t as big as before, but maybe he wouldn’t notice.

The manager looked over her shoulder and saw Yusuke sitting on the bed, “And who is that? I don’t remember him entering the building.”

Realizing her folly, Mitsuki tried to come up with something, “Oh, th-that’s just a-a friend of mine! H-he heard I was in town and wanted to, uh, get together! For old time’s sake! We…well, we’re lovers you see.” Mitsuki said, fumbling with her words. She cursed herself in her head for admitting that she was sleeping with Yusuke.

“Really? He only looks half your age, maybe even younger!” the manager said.

“What right do you have to pry into my love life?” Mitsuki retorted, “Go away and let me be with the father of my child,” she said, nearly bumping the man with her belly for emphasis. Reina blushed inside her at that lie. The manager said nothing else, and left. Mitsuki locked the door and breathed a sigh of relief, “That was too close!”

“I’ll say!” Yusuke said.

“Hey? Mama? What about me?” Reina asked. Mitsuki looked down at her belly and said, “Huh? Aren’t you coming out, too?”

“I can’t! Your cooch closed up again!” Reina said, feeling at her mother’s cervix to show her. Mitsuki shuddered as a wave of pleasure swept through her.

“What’s wrong, Mitsuki?” Yusuke asked. She looked at him with bewilderment, but then realization hit her: He can’t hear her inside me.

“Reina’s still stuck inside me.” Mitsuki said.

“Oh…” Yusuke said, a little disappointed. Mitsuki looked down at her belly, “I guess there’s nothing we can do. Sorry, Reina, but it looks like you’ll have to stay inside me for a while longer,” she said disappointedly.

Yusuke got a sympathetic look on his face, seeing his elder lover sad like this. He walked over to Mitsuki and took her by the hand. Mitsuki looked right into his eyes, and they smiled together. They walked towards the bed and Mitsuki shed her clothes. Yusuke laid down on the bed, his cock quickly going hard as he watched Mitsuki undress. She climbed on next, her belly full of Reina swaying as she did. Inside her, Reina felt the motion and asked, “Mom, what are you doing…?”

Reina got her answer in a moment as Mitsuki gasped when she slid her vagina down over Yusuke’s penis. In the cowgirl position, she began fucking Yusuke, sliding up and down his cock. The motion made Reina bounce around inside her and yell in surprise at the sudden motion. That just made Mitsuki feel even better, and in a moment she came after having sex for the first time in two months. Losing the feeling in her legs, she slumped back onto the bed, sliding off Yusuke.

Yusuke decided to take over and got up. He grabbed Mitsuki’s legs, turning her around so that they faced each other. With Mitsuki on the bed and Yusuke standing up, he plunged his cock back into her and began to fuck her. Mitsuki moaned in pleasure as they had sex again, her belly swaying again.

“Yes, Yusuke! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!!” she yelled in pleasure.

“Mama! Please! I’m getting dizzy!” Reina yelled inside her, but Mitsuki didn’t care. She yelled out as Yusuke came inside her again. She moaned as Yusuke’s sperm entered her and her own fluids soaked his cock.

Another ten weeks passed and Mitsuki still had Reina in her womb. As was the case before, Yusuke fucked his lover in the apartment almost daily, though this time, Reina was left out entirely.

One day, Yusuke finished fucking Mitsuki and slid out of her. Mitsuki moaned and said, “That was great, Yusuke. Do you think—” she suddenly stopped. She felt a familiar snap deep inside her.

Mitsuki yelled in pain.

“What, what’s wrong!?” Yusuke shouted.

“Sh-she’s coming! AAaaahh!!” Mitsuki yelled back. Already, she could feel Reina’s head being pushed into her cervix. Yusuke helped her into position on the bed as Mitsuki went into labor. Yusuke looked at her vagina as she began to give birth to Reina. It had opened up to allow Reina’s passage out of it, and he could see right through to her cervix. Already, Reina’s head was coming into view.

Suddenly getting a crazy idea, Yusuke grabbed Mitsuki’s legs.

“Yu-yusuke?! Wha—aaah!!—what are you do-doing!?!” Mitsuki yelled as she felt a contraction. Yusuke didn’t answer. Instead, he stuck his cock into her pussy again. Reina watched helplessly as the light at the end of the tunnel that was her mother’s vagina became blocked by Yusuke’s dick as he fucked her. In just a few minutes, she saw a load of his cum shoot out right into her face. In a few minutes, she felt another, but then Yusuke pulled out of her mother. Reina gasped for breath as she heard Mitsuki scream with another contraction, and suddenly her head was crowning.

Mitsuki screamed again as another contraction pushed Reina’s head out of her vagina. Reina looked around, taking in the sights around her. She saw Yusuke standing in front of her.

“Oh. Hi, Yusuke,” she said. Yusuke was speechless at this bizarre sight before him, seeing a grown woman coming out of another grown woman’s vagina. Mitsuki screamed again, and suddenly Reina’s shoulders were pushed out as well.

Another idea came to Yusuke. He stepped up in front of Mitsuki and placed his cock in front of Reina’s face.

“What are you—” Reina was interrupted by Yusuke shoving his dick into her mouth. Reina’s muffled protests quickly gave way to enthusiastic moans as Yusuke forced her to fellate him. In a moment, Yusuke came directly into her throat. Mitsuki screamed with another contraction, and Reina was squeezed out of her down to the top of her breasts. Yusuke stepped away and reached forward, grabbing onto Reina’s shoulders.

“What are you doing now?” Reina asked.

“Getting you out of Mitsuki.” Yusuke replied. Putting one foot on the bed, he pulled with all his might. Mitsuki screamed, this time in pleasure as well as pain, as Reina was forcibly pulled out of her nether regions. In a second, Mitsuki came as Reina was completely pulled out of her body and fell to the floor on top of Yusuke, covered in her mother’s amniotic fluids. Mitsuki gasped for breath.

“Are you okay, Reina?” Yusuke asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Reina said as she sat up on top of Yusuke. “Oooh…my back is so sore…” she said, then looked back at Mitsuki, “What about you, Mama?”

Mitsuki didn’t say anything. She looked down at herself, past her plump breasts and down to her belly. She couldn’t explain it, but seeing her stomach flat like that was depressing. Having Yusuke and Reina inside her and completely dependant upon what she did had brought back deep and powerful maternal feelings that she hadn’t felt in nearly twenty years. These past four months, she had been experiencing a feeling of great joy like that from eighteen years ago when she was originally pregnant with Reina, the joy that came with the knowledge that another life was growing inside her. With both of her lovers outside of her body now, that feeling had left her. Mitsuki sniffled and actually began to cry.

“Mama, what’s wrong?” Reina asked sympathetically.

Mitsuki sniffled again and wiped a tear from her face, “Nothing. It’s just…I…I miss the feeling of having another living thing inside me. I wish you two were still in my womb,” she admitted.

Yusuke and Reina looked at each other, then at Mitsuki, then at her crotch, and then back to each other again. Yusuke looked away first, kneeling down in front of Mitsuki’s vagina.

“Maybe we can fix that feeling, Mitsuki.” Yusuke said. He reached out and parted Mitsuki’s vaginal lips with his fingers.

Aah! Yusuke, not so soo—aaahh!—not so soon! I’m really sensi—oh, God!—sensitive down there now!” Mitsuki objected, but her face turned bright red as feelings of pleasure ran through her. Using both hands, now, Yusuke pulled her vagina open. As Mitsuki clasped her hands to her breasts and began massaging them, Reina knelt down to look inside. The passage back into Mitsuki’s womb was wet, warm, and welcoming.

“After you, Reina,” Yusuke invited. Reina looked at him with a bewildered look, but immediately realized what he meant. She smiled to Yusuke and turned back to her mother’s nether regions.

Reina placed her hands in first, pulling the opening wider.

AAAHH!!” Mitsuki yelled as she came, “Reina, what are you doing!?” she demanded.

“Your pussy is really stretchy now, Mama.” Reina said.

Without warning, Reina plunged her head into Mitsuki’s vagina. Her mother screamed and came again as Reina re-entered her birth canal. Using her hands and arms, Reina forcibly pulled herself deeper inside Mitsuki again, and even Yusuke helped, pushing her along. After cumming a few more times, Mitsuki felt Reina curl up inside her again. As she tried to catch her breath, she felt Yusuke suddenly force his way inside her again as well. He went back inside her again even faster, thanks to Reina pulling him in. In a moment, her belly was full of her lovers again. As Mitsuki looked back down at her belly again, her face lit up and the feelings of joy returned to her.

Hugging Yusuke and Reina through her flesh, she said, “I love you both so much,” and, knowing what they had in mind, she said, “Go right ahead. Make love inside me. I want it,” and she began moaning and shuddering as her belly writhed in pleasure.

Mitsuki woke up late the next day. It took her a moment to realize that Yusuke and Reina were still inside her, and another moment to realize she had to relieve herself. As she sat down on the toilet and released her fluids, she felt some motion inside her.

“Are you two awake?” she asked.

She heard Reina yawn and say, “Yeah. Morning, Mama.”

Mitsuki flushed the toilet and went to wash her hands. As she did, she looked down at her belly and said, “Well, this is fun and all, but what are we going to do about you now? I don’t want to wait another two months to get one of you out of me.”

At that moment, Yusuke woke up as well, and stretched out. Mitsuki shuddered as his limbs bumped against the walls of her womb. He spoke up, “Try squeezing your muscles down here.”

Though skeptical, Mitsuki did as he suggested. She grunted and did her best to squeeze the muscles of her lower body.

Suddenly, there was a familiar snap. Mitsuki collapsed to the floor and yelled out. She involuntarily spread her legs as she felt a head begin to emerge from her vagina. In a moment, Reina slid back out of her. As Reina pulled her feet out of her mother’s vulva, Mitsuki and Yusuke both exclaimed, “It worked!”

Reina panted and looked around, “Aaah. The air feels so good,” she said. She looked at her mother with her belly still full of Yusuke. Looking at it was just surreal; this was the first time Reina had ever seen her mother with such a big belly, let alone that it was their joint lover inside her. The sight of it was strangely erotic.

Reina crawled on her hands and knees over to Mitsuki and put her ear to her belly. She could hear Yusuke’s heart beating in sync with Mitsuki’s. She smiled.

Mitsuki squeezed again, and felt another snap. In just a few minutes, Yusuke passed back out of her as well. Mitsuki felt empty again, but Yusuke and Reina made it better by first having sex with Mitsuki at the same time and then climbing back inside her again. They stayed in her womb for the entire trip back to Fukuoka.

After Mitsuki went back inside, under cover of darkness so that her neighbors wouldn’t see her gigantic belly, she squeezed her muscles once more and birthed her lovers again. This time was different, though: as she gave birth to them, the contractions she felt before had disappeared. Now, when Yusuke and then Reina passed back out through her vagina, she felt nothing but pleasure, and came several times as she gave birth to each of her lovers. In half an hour, she had passed Yusuke and Reina again.

So it was that either Yusuke, Reina, or both of them began going inside Mitsuki on a regular basis. Mitsuki went to the market, socialized with her neighbors, and underwent her other duties as a housewife during the day the same as always, but at night, she would go to sleep with her lovers inside her and wake up to them having sex in her womb. Mitsuki still engaged in regular sex with both of her lovers, even when one was in her womb: Yusuke sometimes got to fuck both of the Toyohara women at the same time, and Reina got to try out legitimately fucking her mother with a strap-on dildo. No matter who was doing the fucking or who was inside Mitsuki, though, they all loved it.

Months after they began practicing unbirth, Mitsuki relaxed in a chair with Yusuke and Reina inside her. She pulled up her shirt and rubbed herbal lotion into her skin. Just the feeling of her hands rubbing against her full belly made her wet. After she was sure that the lotion was rubbed in deeply, she washed her hands and returned to the papers she was working on. She finished writing and picked up the paper. Checking to make sure no one was watching, Mitsuki walked out to her mailbox with Yusuke and Reina still in her womb, her big, ripe belly distended for all the world to see. She quickly stashed thee paper inside the mailbox and then ran back inside.

Mitsuki returned to the mailbox days later, her womb empty this time. As she reached inside for the mail, she heard a voice call, “Mitsuki!”

She looked up and saw one of her neighbors waving to her. Mitsuki smiled and returned the wave, saying, “Oh, hi, Moriko! It’s been a while.”

“It has, hasn’t it?” Moriko said. “How’s your daughter?”

“Reina’s fine. She and I—” Mitsuki stopped herself in mid-sentence. She had almost mentioned her love affair with her daughter and a younger man! Keeping herself from becoming a social pariah was at the top of her list of things to do, right under having sex with her two lovers. She spoke up again, “Uh, she has a boyfriend now.”

“Really? Must be that boy I keep seeing coming in and out of your house.”

“Yeah, that’s Yusuke. His apartment burned down a while ago and his family lives in Yokohama, so we’re renting out the guest room to him.” Mitsuki said.

“Oh, that’s so nice of you.” Moriko said. “Have a nice day,” she waved as she walked back inside. Mitsuki breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to the mailbox. She pulled out an envelope and smiled at it. She walked back inside and saw Yusuke and Reina kissing on the couch with Reina’s shirt pulled up as Yusuke fondled her breasts.

Mitsuki called in a sing-song voice, “Yusuke, Reina, look over here.”

Her lovers stopped and looked over to here. Mitsuki opened the envelope and pulled out the paper inside.

“What’s that?” Yusuke asked.

“It’s a plane ticket.”

“To where?”

“To a tropical vacation in Hawai’i!” Mitsuki said. Yusuke and Reina gasped in surprise. They both practically jumped on Mitsuki, hugging and kissing her in excitement and appreciation.

“It sounds great, Mitsuki!” Yusuke exclaimed. Reina just squealed in excitement.

“And the best part is that it only cost me 50,000 yen #!” Mitsuki exclaimed.

Yusuke and Reina stopped kissing their elder lover, and Yusuke asked, “How could you afford three plane tickets for just 50,000 yen?”

“I didn’t.” Mitsuki said.

“What? Mama, how do you—” Reina said, but was interrupted when Mitsuki began patting her stomach and smiling at her lovers seductively.

“Oh, you’re good,” said Yusuke.

“I love you, Mama.” Reina said, and kissed her mother again.

Mitsuki looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at the reflection of herself in her navy blue skirt suit. It was very baggy at the moment; she had had it tailored to her dimensions with Yusuke and Reina inside her, so that was to be expected. In the next room over, Yusuke and Reina were finishing up packing her bags for her; they had to sneak three days worth of clothes for all three of them in just one suitcase and carry-on bag, so as to avert any suspicion.

Minutes later, Mitsuki heard the door open and turned around. Yusuke and Reina walked in, both of them already naked. She took off her panties and laid down on the bed without even undressing. As she spread her legs, she said, “Remember, try to keep from fucking in my womb while we’re on the way there.”

“Yes, Mama.”

“Okay, Mitsuki.”

Reina went in first, parting her mother’s vaginal lips with her fingers and pushing her head inside. Mitsuki moaned as Reina’s shoulders entered her, quickly followed by her breasts and bellies. Yusuke helped by pushing Reina in by her feet, and her hips and thighs were inside Mitsuki in a moment. After she felt Reina become relaxed inside her, Yusuke climbed in as well. Mitsuki gasped for breath as Yusuke and Reina became situated inside her. She pulled up her panties again and grabbed her bags, lugging them to the door. It was early morning, so no one would see her walking out with her big belly now. She climbed into her Subaru and turned the key. In just a short time, she was at the airport.

She read a magazine, a bit nervously, as she waited for her flight in the terminal. Some people looked at her in bewilderment: what would a woman as heavily pregnant as her be doing trying to travel by flight? It went against all reason and advice! Some of them were staring at her breasts, too.

“Mommy, Mommy, look at that lady! She’s really fat!” a little boy said, pointing at her belly.

“Don’t point, Takehiko; it’s rude,” the boy’s mother scolded, then turned to Mitsuki and said, “I’m so sorry; he’s never seen someone as far along as you before.”

“That’s okay,” Mitsuki said. Looking at the boy, she lied, “Actually, I’m kind of jealous; I can’t wait until my babies are born and I can start raising them.” She heard Yusuke and Reina chuckle in her womb.

In a moment, a man over the PA system announced that her flight had come in and Mitsuki walked on board. She sat down in one of the comfy seats and leaned back, letting out a relaxed sigh; first class all the way! Once they were in the air, she leaned back and fell asleep. Her chest heaved as she snored lightly.

About three hours into the flight, Mitsuki moaned in her sleep. She slowly came back to wakefulness, and felt movement in her belly. As realization dawned on her, she gasped and heaved herself up. She ran as fast as she could towards the lavatory.

Not now! Not now! she constantly thought as she ran for the toilet, shoving a man aside so she could get in. Her legs had practically buckled by the time she got to the door. As she felt her vagina growing wet, she pulled her panties down to her knees, pulled up her skirt, and sat down on the toilet. She covered her mouth to muffle her moans and yelps of pleasure as she felt Yusuke and Reina reach orgasm inside her. She came, her fluids running out into the toilet bowl.

She urgently whispered to herself, hoping her lovers could hear her, “Yusuke! Reina! What are you doing!?”

“Sorry, Mama,” Reina said.

“Can you blame us? We have to go five hours without doing anything in here!” Yusuke said.

“And being in your womb doesn’t help; don’t you know how sexy it is having sex inside you?”

“Well can you wait just a few more hours? Once we get to the condo, you can fuck all you want!” Mitsuki said.

“Just give us a bit more time in here.” Yusuke said. Without even waiting for Mitsuki to object, they began having sex again. She had no choice but to stay in the lavatory for another hour as Yusuke and Reina got all the sexual release that they could handle for such a short space of time, eventually passing out from exhaustion. Once Mitsuki was sure everything was still inside her, she got up and pulled her panties back up. She was felt sweaty and grimy, and finally emerged from the lavatory. Another passenger gave her a nasty look as she walked past, accidentally bumping him with her belly. She sat back down in her seat and fell asleep again as she waited for the plane to descend.

As the sun started to go down, the plane landed in Honolulu and a flight attendant woke Mitsuki up. An hour later, she was in a rental car on the road in Hawai’i. She drove up to the condo she had rented for the vacation and a man from the office helped carry her bags inside. In just a few minutes, she was alone, and Yusuke and Reina were begin to stir inside her.

Mitsuki stripped down and headed to the bathroom. She laid down on the floor, naked, and squeezed the muscles of her womb once again. She moaned as she came, and felt a contraction. Over all these months of unbirthing and rebirthing Yusuke and Reina, Mitsuki had practically worked the process down to an art. She gave birth to Reina and then Yusuke very quickly, coming only once for each of them. Once her belly was empty, she said, “Welcome to Hawai’I,” and embraced her lovers, kissing each of them deeply.

Herself exhausted, Mitsuki had little energy left, so Yusuke and Reina carried her to the bedroom, where a king-size bed was waiting for them, as she had carried them over the ocean in her womb. They thanked Mitsuki for her deeds by treating her to a round of sex, with both of them leading as they made their elder lover feel good. In an hour, they fell asleep together and slept in late.

Mitsuki woke up moaning the next day. She opened her eyes and saw that Yusuke was on top of her, thrusting into her pussy. She yelled out as they came together, and shuddered in pleasure. As she gasped for breath, she saw that her belly was still flat, so she asked, “Where’s Reina?”

“She’s making breakfast,” Yusuke said as he pulled his cock out of her. “Mind helping me out here? I’m still hard.”

Mitsuki smiled and repositioned herself, taking Yusuke’s cock in her mouth. She sucked on his dick until he came in her throat and went limp. At that moment, Reina poked her head into the bedroom, still naked save for an apron she had put on, and said, “Breakfast is ready!”

As the three lovers ate, they talked about what they wanted to do over their vacation.

“We can save any historical sites for when we have a longer vacation; I just want to go to the beach, really.” Mitsuki said.

“But Mama, we don’t have any bathing suits.” Reina objected.

“Not a problem; we’ll just go to a department store and buy some.” Mitsuki said. She guided some food to her mouth, savoring it. Reina’s food tasted good, as always. “After that, we can go to the beach to swim and tan.”

“What about fucking?” Yusuke asked.

Mitsuki got a contemplative look on her face and said, “Actually, I’d like to skip that.”

Yusuke and Reina looked at her in bewilderment, and Reina finally said, “Mama, are you feeling alright?”

“Yes, I’m fine, Reina,” her mother replied.

“Are you sure, Mitsuki? After all, you’re the one who brought us into this love triangle.” Yusuke said.

“Don’t try putting this all on me, Yusuke; you’re the one who groped Reina in the first place.” Mitsuki retorted. Granted, on that day, she had already decided she was going to have sex with Yusuke, but he didn’t actually know that.

They were silent for a while. Finally, Yusuke said, “I guess we could do without sex for a day or two.”

After they finished breakfast and got dressed, the three lovers went to a department store where they tried on various bathing suits for almost two hours. Mitsuki and Reina in particular drew a lot of eyes when they decided to walk in and out of the changing rooms while still wearing the various bikinis they were trying on to find different ones, their breasts bouncing about for all the world to see. It was especially surreal to some American tourists, seeing a couple of Japanese women with such huge tits.

After they chose their bathing suits, they hit the beach. Yusuke was wearing navy blue swimming trunks like most of the other beachgoers. Mitsuki and Reina, however, left much less to the imagination: both of them wore skimpy bikinis of simple designs, Reina in stark white which lied about her personal purity and Mitsuki in fiery orange. Yusuke was kind of glad he didn’t know much English, because he was sure that most of the men on the beach were cursing at him behind his back when they saw him with the Toyohara women. They swam in the water, playfully splashing each other, and played volleyball on the sand. As the day progressed, they had their lunch and dinner on the beach, and returned to the condo.

The next day was more of the same. While Mitsuki played volleyball with some other tourists, scoring several points for her team because the men on the other side of the net couldn’t stop staring at her chest, Yusuke and Reina swam in the sea. They swam out to a sand bar with a few trees growing on it. There, they laid down on the sand and caught their breath. After a while, Yusuke sat up and looked back at the beach. They were so far away that the people on the beach looked like ants.

“It’s so beautiful here,” Reina said as she, too, sat up. Yusuke glanced at her and felt himself get hard at the sight of her tits gleaming in the sunlight from the saltwater.

“Not nearly as beautiful as you, Reina,” Yusuke said, a hint of lust in his voice.

Reina looked at her lover and said, “That’s so cliché, Yusuke.” Yusuke got a look of disappointment on his face, and Reina smiled. She reached behind her back and undid her bikini top. She tossed that half of her swimsuit at Yusuke, and it landed on his head. He looked over and saw her plump breasts before him. With a big grin on his face, Yusuke led Reina by the hand behind the trees and took off his trunks as Reina took off the other half of her bikini.

They embraced, and Yusuke pushed her against the tree as his hands kneaded her breasts. They kissed, their lips and tongues stifling the moans of the other. Once Yusuke felt he was completely hard, he stuck his cock in Reina’s pussy and guided her onto the ground. He began fucking her on the sand, and Reina moaned as her breasts bounced with each thrust. In a moment, Yusuke came inside her.

Reina took over next as Yusuke laid down on the sand as well. She got on top of him in the cowgirl position and fucked him right back. After she felt him ejaculate into her again, she laid down on top of him and they began kissing again, rolling onto their sides as they embraced each other again. After a while, they had sex once more.

Right as they came together, they heard a voice, “Having fun?”

They looked up in surprise, expecting to see a stranger there, but were relieved when they saw that it was only Mitsuki.

“Mitsuki!”

“Mama!”

“I thought we said we weren’t gonna have sex?” Mitsuki asked them, in an almost scolding tone. Her younger lovers chuckled sheepishly. Mitsuki had a serious look on her face, but she quickly softened up and reach behind her back. As her bikini top popped off her chest, she said with a smile, “And you thought you could just leave me out?”

The third day of their vacation, they drove down to the beach again and did everything that they had the day before, even having sex, until the sun started to go down. When Mitsuki noticed the sun was starting to set, she went to find Yusuke and Reina and brought them back to the car. Not explaining anything to them, they drove to a different beach where there were only a few other people, parking behind the cover of some trees where they couldn’t be seen. Mitsuki shooed them out of the car and put down the back seat so that there was much more room in it. Then, she climbed back into the car and beckoned Yusuke and Reina in as well.

“What’s going on, Mitsuki? Why’d you bring us here?”

“I thought we could do something special for our last day here,” she said, giving them a wink.

“What do you mean?” Reina asked in that naïve tone of hers. Mitsuki said nothing, and instead took off the lower part of her bikini and spread her legs. Realizing what she meant immediately, Yusuke and Reina practically squealed in excitement; it had been weird, not being inside Mitsuki at all for these past few days.

Minutes later, Mitsuki strode out onto the beach. Another beachgoer waved a greeting to her and said in English, “Hey, welcome to—” but he stopped in mid-sentence when he saw her. He was awestruck at the sight of this woman with huge breasts and an even bigger belly, looking like an ancient goddess of fertility. Her frame, which was thin and sexy other than her breasts and belly, only accented her huge size and appeal. Mitsuki returned the greeting in Japanese as she walked past him. The few people on the beach stopped and watched, all of them equally amazed as this unbelievably beautiful pregnant woman walked by them, towards the water.

As she reached the surf, feeling sure that no one could hear her, Mitsuki said to herself, “This is great! No prying eyes, no suspicions…I love it!” Then, she looked down at her belly and said directly to it, “And I love both of you.”

“Thanks, Mama.” Reina said, blushing in her mother’s womb.

“I love you, too, Mitsuki.” Yusuke said. Mitsuki waded into the water until it was deep enough for her to start swimming. She swam through the surf for a while, occasionally resurfacing in shallower waters, much to the awe of the other beachgoers as she emerged like a pregnant Venus, swinging her hair through the air as she did. After a while, she simply began floating on her back in the sea, enjoying the last rays of the sun with her head, breasts, and belly sticking out of the water. At the same time, Yusuke and Reina decided to make her feel good and had sex in her womb once again. Mitsuki managed to suppress her screams of pleasure.

As the sun finally set and a green flash lit up the sky for just an instant, Mitsuki walked back to the car. She toweled herself off and drove away with Yusuke and Reina still inside her. As she headed back towards the condo, she saw a sign sticking up from the road, advertising a vendor that had set up shop there. It was a Hawaiian woman selling lotions. Interested, Mitsuki parked the car and walked over.

Struggling with what English she knew, Mitsuki asked, “You…talk Japanese?”

The woman said, in Japanese, “Yes, I do.”

“Oh, good!” Mitsuki replied, switching back to her native tongue, “I was just wondering what kinds of lotion you sell here.”

“Many kinds,” the woman said, picking up a bottle and saying, “This one is called ‘Hina.’ It’s used to make your face radiant and beautiful, like a full moon.”

“Really? What else do you have?” Mitsuki asked.

“This one is ‘Ukupanipo;’ this wards off bad things,” said the vendor.

Mitsuki got a skeptical look on her face, “Are you serious?”

“Well maybe you’ll like this one,” she said, taking out a third, sea blue bottle, “This is called ‘Haumea.’ It is a mixture of many traditional medicines which, together, bring good luck to expectant mothers like yourself,” she said; clearly, she had seen Mitsuki’s belly.

Mitsuki groaned and turned to leave, but the woman quickly said, “It also has proven benefits! It helps make mothers and their children look and feel younger!”

Mitsuki stopped in her tracks. She turned back to the woman, thought about it, and then handed the woman some money in exchange for the ‘Haumea’ bottle. Mitsuki climbed back into the car and drove away. As she got back on the road, she heard Reina inside her, “What was that all about, Mama?”

“I just bought some lotion that I thought we could try out.” Mitsuki explained.

“You mean like that stuff you get in Japan?” Yusuke asked.

“Something like that,” Mitsuki said. Minutes later, she parked in front of the condo and walked into the room. Too tired to do anything else, Mitsuki headed right for the bed with Yusuke and Reina still in her womb and she fell asleep as Yusuke and Reina had sex one last time before they, too, got some shuteye.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

its so long that i had to split it up between two posts :P here's the second part. feedback will be MUCH appreciated.

Mitsuki woke up early the next day; Yusuke and Reina were still asleep inside her. She got up and moved about the condo slowly, so as not to wake them. She began making breakfast and getting packed up; she had to get to the airport by noon or she would miss her flight back to Japan. As she made coffee, a thought occurred to her: she didn’t want Yusuke and Reina fucking inside her on the flight back. She went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of sleeping pills. After reading the instructions carefully, she took out three pills and crushed them into a fine powder, then poured it into Yusuke’s coffee cup. She did the same for Reina’s, finishing up right before she heard Yusuke and Reina stirring inside her.

Mitsuki looked down at her belly and asked, “Did you have a good night’s sleep?”

Reina yawned and said, “Yeah. Are you gonna let us out? I’m hungry.”

“Just let me finish getting the coffee ready,” Mitsuki said. A few minutes later, she climbed back into bed, squeezed her muscles once again, and passed her lovers in just a few moments. As Yusuke and Reina stretched out, Mitsuki got up and walked back to the kitchen. As she poured the coffee into their cups, she called, “You’d better eat up quick, we need to leave soon!”

As Yusuke and Reina finished packing Mitsuki’s bags for her, she finished their breakfast and laid it on the table for them. Yusuke and Reina came in and practically inhaled their food. Yusuke was about to take his first sip of coffee when he stopped.

“Oh, Mitsuki, what about that lotion you mentioned?”

Mitsuki stopped what she was doing, “You’re right. I completely forgot.” She went out to the car, running both ways since she was naked, and grabbed the Haumea lotion. In the condo, she squeezed out about a third of it into each of her lovers’ hands and they began rubbing it into their skin. Both of them moaned ecstatically as they did.

“Mama, it feels great!” Reina exclaimed.

“She’s right! It’s so good!” said Yusuke.

“Huh? It can’t be that good.” Mitsuki said, emptying a bit of the bottle on herself. As she rubbed it into her hands, she shuddered. It did feel good. She became so distracted with it that she barely herd Yusuke and Reina trying to get her attention.

“Mitsuki? Hey, Mitsuki!” Yusuke said.

“Huh? What?”

“Are you gonna take us back in?” Yusuke asked. Mitsuki saw that they had just finished drinking their coffee.

“Oh, right.” Mitsuki said, walking back into the bedroom with her lovers in tow. Minutes later, her belly was full again. She took a quick shower as she heard Yusuke and Reina fall asleep inside her, and then emptied the rest of the lotion onto her belly. She shuddered and moaned as she rubbed it into her skin. She could practically feel it soaking into her skin.

She put her skirt suit back on and drove to the airport. Five hours later, she was back in Japan. She got her suitcase from baggage claim and headed for the door. Suddenly, she felt something inside her. Yusuke and Reina were waking up!

Panicking, Mitsuki ran for the nearest restroom, dropping her bags on the floor inside. Checking to make sure that no one else was in the bathroom, she hissed at her belly, “Yusuke! Reina! Stop!”

“Mama, what happened?”

“We’re back in Japan. Just hold out for another half hour and you can fuck all you want at the house!” she said urgently. Not letting either of them reply, she picked up her bags again and walked out. She heard Yusuke and Reina start talking inside her.

“Yusuke, I don’t know if I can last that long.”

What?! Mitsuki thought. She couldn’t object here in the open.

“What do you mean, Reina?” Yusuke asked.

“I don’t know, I just can’t get sex off my mind.” Reina said.

No! Don’t fuck! Don’t start fucking!! Mitsuki thought, as if they could read her mind. She was just ten meters from the door when she felt motion inside her. Panicking again, Mitsuki started running, and cursed herself for wearing high heels.

She would soon be cursing herself even more for her choice of shoes.

One of Mitsuki’s heels suddenly broke. She screamed as she lost her balance and fell flat on her ass. She felt a snap inside her and thought for a second that she was about to go into labor, but she didn’t feel any contractions.

She did, however, feel much more movement inside her.

“Mitsuki, what happened?!” Yusuke yelled.

“It just got really cramped in here!” Reina exclaimed. Mitsuki’s womb, which had been so roomy before, had suddenly contracted, collapsing in on itself and squeezing Yusuke and Reina together with Yusuke’s cock still in Reina’s pussy.

“Miss, are you alright?” an airport attendant asked Mitsuki, helping her up.

“Mom, answer me! What happened?!”

“Y-yes…I’m fine…” Mitsuki said, though she felt anything but. Little did she know, her own actions and circumstances beyond her control had caused this: a mixture of the sleeping pills, lotion, and something else, coupled with the impact just now, had caused a great change inside her, even greater than that which had caused her to unbirth Yusuke and Reina in the first place.

While Yusuke and Reina began writhing inside her, Mitsuki picked up her bags again and ran to her Subaru in the parking garage. She sat down in the driver’s seat and caught her breath. She finally turned to her belly and asked, “What’s going on in there?”

“It got really tight in here all of a sudden!” Yusuke exclaimed.

“I can barely move!” Reina said.

“Calm down! J-just calm down! I need to get us home, I’ll birth you, and we’ll figure out what to do!” Mitsuki yelled at her belly. She turned her key and drove away from the airport. As she did, she heard Yusuke and Reina yawning inside her, “Why am I so tired? I only just got up…”

“Me…too…” In a few minutes, both of them were sleeping contentedly inside her. Mitsuki finally arrived home and ran inside, hoping she wasn’t seen. Leaving her bags on the floor, she shed her clothes and sat down right there in the living room.

“Yusuke, Reina, wake up; I’m gonna let you out now,” she said, but neither of them responded. Deciding she couldn’t wait for them to wake up, Mitsuki squeezed her muscles.

Nothing.

“Huh?” She squeezed again.

Nothing again.

“What the hell?” she said, and squeezed her muscles once more. Not a thing moved inside her.

Mitsuki stood up, looking down at her belly in bewilderment. She walked upstairs to her bedroom and got an extra-large dildo out of one of her drawers. She plunged it into her, gasping as she pushed it right to her cervix.

However, nothing happened. She couldn’t push the dildo any further inside her; her cervix had become rock hard.

Mitsuki felt tears well up in her eyes and she began sobbing. She hugged Yusuke and Reina through her flesh, knowing that this was the closest she would ever get to embracing them again. They were trapped inside her, and she could barely feel them in her womb. She went to bed crying and woke up doing the same. Weeks passed, and she didn’t hear or feel a thing inside her. She ate only when necessary, and spent all of her time inside, crying.

After a while, Mitsuki began ordering food to be delivered right to the house: potatoes, root beer, pasta, all kinds of cakes, pretzels, fried chicken, raw pickles, pineapples, and anything with honey mustard, ketchup, or sauerkraut on it. She also began waking up several times every night to go to the toilet. Finally, she woke up feeling very sick one day and ran to the toilet to vomit.

Moaning in misery, Mitsuki said to herself, “What’s going on…?” she sobbed and sniffled a little, “Wh-why do I h-have to lose Yusuke and R-reina and feel so sick?!”

She got up and walked to the sink, splashing some water on her face. “I ha-haven’t felt like this since…”

Realization suddenly dawned on her. Her eyes widened and she looked at herself in the mirror, “…since I was pregnant…”

Maybe Yusuke and Reina weren’t gone just yet.

Finally, Mitsuki came to the time when she would normally have her period. Even while she had carried Yusuke and Reina inside her before, she would still get her period.

This time, though, she missed it.

Months passed. Mitsuki felt her breasts swell with milk, becoming full and sore as they practically groaned into LLL-cups. After about four months, she felt movement inside her again. It wasn’t the motions of sex, but normal fetal movement like when she had been pregnant with Reina nineteen years ago. She didn’t care how surreal it was; Yusuke and Reina were alive!

As Mitsuki read a book one day, nine months after she returned from Hawai’i, she suddenly felt a contraction and screamed in pain. She felt fluids gush out of her as her water broke. Struggling to lift herself up, Mitsuki managed to walk up the stairs to her bedroom and lay down on the bed. She spread her legs as she went into labor. Being out of practice for nine months had dulled her abilities; she was in this for the long run, and this time, it was all legitimate labor pain. Not only that, it felt like Yusuke and Reina were coming out of her at the same time!

After four hours of solitary labor, the bulge in Mitsuki’s belly had mostly moved to her crotch. With one last contraction and a long, painful scream, Mitsuki suddenly popped both of her lovers out of her simultaneously! Her task done, Mitsuki laid back on the bed, gasping for breath. She rested for just a short while before sitting up to look past her legs.

“Yusuke, Reina! I’m so glad you—” Mitsuki stopped in mid-sentence. She didn’t see Yusuke and Reina in front of her. She looked around, and suddenly heard something. She looked down in front of her pussy and gasped.

Instead of the familiar forms of her lovers, she saw two newborn infants on the bed in front of her. One was a girl with reddish-brown hair, and the other a black-haired boy. She saw umbilical cords running from each of their belly buttons towards her, reaching into her vagina and, she knew, right into her womb.

It dawned on Mitsuki that she really had been pregnant these past nine months. The symptoms all added up. It really was Yusuke and Reina on the bed before her, but, somehow, her body had transformed them, making them nineteen years younger as they had rested in her womb. How this was possible was beyond her.

Mitsuki laid back on the bed, the cords still connecting her to Yusuke and Reina, and she buried her face in her hands and began sobbing again. Now, she had lost her lovers twice.

Then, she heard a sound. She stopped crying long enough to sit up and look down at the babies in front of her. The infant Yusuke and Reina looked up at her with bright, innocent eyes and cooed at her affectionately.

Mitsuki suddenly felt something she hadn’t felt in months. The feeling that she had had when Yusuke and Reina spent time in her womb before returned to her; her grief at losing her lovers was turning into maternal affection at gaining the children before her.

“That’s right…I had morning sickness, the cravings…I carried them inside me for nine months…I just gave birth to them…” Mitsuki said to herself. She looked down at the twin babies, and tears welled up in her eyes again. This time, though, they were tears of joy and she said, “They’re my babies…my darling children…”

Mitsuki removed her shirt and leaned over to pick them up in her arms. She lifted them up to her breasts and they began to suckle at her teats, drinking the milk that her body had created just for them.

“Welcome back to the world…Yusuke, Reina…my babies…” Mitsuki said, joyful tears running down her face, “Don’t worry…I’ll take good care of you. I’m not your lover anymore…now, I’m just your loving mother.”

A few days later, Mitsuki walked outside for the first time in months. She took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed contentedly. She was wearing her regular turtleneck and dress again.

“Mitsuki? Is that you?” she heard a voice say. She looked over in that direction and saw her neighbor, Moriko, standing there.

“Oh, Moriko!”

“It is you! It’s been ages!” Moriko said, walking over to her. She glanced at Mitsuki chest and said, “You’ve gotten…bigger…”

“I know.” Mitsuki said. Even she felt that her boobs were huge, swollen with milk as they were.

“What have you been doing all this time?”

Mitsuki grinned and said, “Well, it’ll be easier to show you, actually. Won’t you come inside?” She led her neighbor into the house and up the stairs towards one of the bedrooms.

“What is this?” Moriko said, looking around.

“Over here. And keep your voice down; they’re sleeping.” Mitsuki said, leaning down over a crib. Moriko joined her, and gasped in surprise. Lying in the crib were two babies, a boy and a girl.

“Mitsuki! Are these…you…are they Reina’s?” Moriko asked, stuttering.

“Nope. Both of them are mine.” Mitsuki said with a smile, “Yusuke and Reina decided to get married and they moved to America almost a year ago. With them gone, the house seemed empty and I got lonely, so I decided to take some artificial insemination treatments. You can see the result.” Mitsuki lied.

“But…but Mitsuki, you’re over forty!” Moriko exclaimed.

“I haven’t hit menopause yet, so why not?” Mitsuki said. At that moment, Reina got a fussy look on her face in her sleep. “Excuse me.” Mitsuki said. She pulled up her shirt, exposing her plump breasts, and picked up Reina, guiding her to a ripe nipple where she began to suckle.

As Moriko watched her friend feeding her newborn daughter, unaware that it was actually the same girl she had known before, she finally admitted, “I wish I had another. What’s your secret, Mitsuki? Tell me. How are you still so fertile?”

“I just am. There’s no secret to it.” Mitsuki said.

Months passed, and Mitsuki became accustomed to caring for her new babies again. Not only had she forgotten how wonderful it was to be a mother, but also how tiring it could be. On occasion, she was up all night nursing both Yusuke and Reina. She took them for walks in a stroller daily, showing off her babies to her other friends. Just as Moriko had, they were all amazed that she had been able to ‘conceive’ and asked for her secret. She never told them, of course; even if she had, who would believe her if she said that she took two grown people inside her womb and made them younger?

One day, months after she gave birth to them again, Mitsuki was in the kitchen with her children, both Yusuke and Reina seated in high chairs. After hearing them babbling the day before, Mitsuki decided to try to get them to start talking.

“Reina? Can you say ‘mommy?’” she asked her daughter. Reina blew a raspberry at her and reached out toward her breast; she wanted to suckle. “Come on, Reina. Just say ‘mama’ and I’ll give you some milk.”

“M…ma…” Reina cooed, struggling with the word, and Mitsuki got a look of anticipation on her face, “Mama.” Reina said. Mitsuki practically squealed with delight; she hadn’t felt so happy over something so small in years! She took off her shirt and picked Reina up, letting her drink from her breast. After Reina stopped suckling, she set her down again and turned to Yusuke, who was babbling and reaching for milk of his own.

“What about you, Yusuke? Can you say ‘mama,’ too?” Mitsuki asked her son.

“Ma…ma…mama.” Yusuke said. Mitsuki gave Yusuke a big, wet kiss on the forehead and took him up to suckle as well. She was amazed how quickly they were developing; normally, it would take about a year for a child to start talking, but here Yusuke and Reina were doing it after only five months! Granted, they had been college students just over a year ago, but it still amazed her.

Three years later, Mitsuki tucked Yusuke and Reina into bed in their shared room, which used to be Reina’s when she was a teenager. As time had gone by, Mitsuki realized that Yusuke and Reina didn’t retain the memories of their past lives. She saw no reason to remind them of it, at least not yet; who knew what the knowledge that they had both fucked her and she had fucked both of them would do to the mind of a child?

Mitsuki finished telling the story, “And Momotaro and his friends returned home with the demons’ treasure. He gave it to his parents and they all lived happily ever after.”

“I really like that story, Mama.” Yusuke said.

“Me, too. Is there any more?”

“No, sorry. That’s all there is to the story of Momotaro,” their mother said. Both of her toddlers got disappointed looks on their faces. Mitsuki smiled and said, “But maybe I’m wrong. I’ll look around, and when I find it, I’ll be sure to tell you both the story.”

“Yay!” Yusuke said.

“Thanks, Mama!” Reina said.

Mitsuki gave both of them a good-night kiss on the forehead and said, “I love you both.” In her mind, she added, You have no idea how much, and then said, “Sweet dreams,” and left. She let out a sigh; she was exhausted! She walked downstairs to the kitchen. She needed to unwind a bit before she went to bed herself, so she got out a bottle of sake and uncorked it. It had been a long time since she’d last had a drink; she’d given it up for the good of her children, so that she wouldn’t pass it on through her milk. One drink now couldn’t hurt, though, even though she was still nursing them occasionally. She drank straight from the bottle.

An hour later, Mitsuki stumbled up the stairs, a little drunk. It’d been so long that she couldn’t really hold her liquor anymore, so she headed right for bed. Feeling that she was too hot, she shed her clothes before climbing under the covers.

Around midnight, Yusuke felt something pushing him.

“Huh? Wha?” he said groggily.

“Yusuke? Are you awake?” Reina asked.

“I am now.” Yusuke said. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his sister, “What is it, Reina?”

“I want a glass of water.”

“So get Mom.” Yusuke said, trying to go back to sleep.

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“The monsters’ll get me if I go by myself.”

Yusuke’s eyes snapped open. He’d forgotten about the monsters. Only Mama was strong enough to scare them off by herself; those things would eat them in one bite, but wouldn’t attack them if they were together.

“Okay, Reina. Let’s go get Mama.” Yusuke said. He and Reina climbed out of the bed and held their hands as they walked to the door. Yusuke opened it warily, looking out into the hall. No monsters in sight. He led Reina out into the hall and they walked over to their mother’s room. They opened the door slowly and saw the slumbering form of Mitsuki in the bed. She was snoring lightly.

“Mama? Mama?” Yusuke called timidly. He heard a groan from the bed, and then Mitsuki said sleepily, “What is it?”

“Reina wants a glass of water.” Yusuke said.

“Oh, God…” Mitsuki said, rubbing her head. She got up, accidentally taking the sheets with her, as she walked downstairs. She poured a glass of water and walked back up the stairs. She gave it to Reina, who quickly gulped it down. With a sleepy smile on her face and the sheets covering her nudity, Mitsuki asked, “Are we all good?”

“Yes, Mama,” her children said simultaneously.

“Good. Now get back to bed.” Mitsuki said, patting each of them on the head. As they left, she walked over to her own bed, where she immediately fell asleep again.

The next morning, Yusuke and Reina woke up first. It was Saturday, and that meant only one thing to them: cartoons! The two toddlers scampered downstairs to the living room and turned on the television. As they watched the wacky antics of their favorite characters, Mitsuki slumbered for a bit longer. She finally woke up with a bit of a hangover and got up. She didn’t even realize she was still naked as she walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Yusuke and Reina were watching their cartoons so intently that they didn’t notice her as she got out some headache medicine.

Finally, Mitsuki turned around, barely realizing how cold it felt in the house, and saw her children.

“Don’t sit so close to the TV! It’s bad for your eyes!” she called to them.

“Mama, you’re up!” they said at the same time. They turned around, and suddenly stopped.

“Mama, why do you look like that?” Yusuke asked. He felt something in his head, something strange.

“What are you…oh, my God!” Mitsuki exclaimed when she realized she was naked and she immediately covered herself, ducking out of sight.

“Mama, what happened?” Reina asked. She was feeling something, too.

“Uh, just a minute!” Mitsuki said, running upstairs. She quickly got dressed, throwing on the first shirt and dress she could find, and ran back downstairs. “I’m so sorry, kids, I didn’t mean for—” Mitsuki stopped in midsentence and screamed. Both Yusuke and Reina had collapsed. She ran over to them, dropping to her knees, “Oh, my God! Oh, my God!” she exclaimed, trying to revive them, “Yusuke, Reina, wake up!” When they didn’t wake up immediately, she grabbed some smelling salts and used them on her children. Slowly, the two of them woke up. Reina regained full consciousness first.

“M-mama?”

“Yes, Reina! Yes! It’s me! I’m here!” Mitsuki said with relief in her voice. She embraced her daughter, letting out joyful sobs. “I’m so glad you’re okay!”

“I’m glad I’m okay, too,” Reina said. “Are you feeling okay, Mama? Want me to help you out?”

“Reina, what are you taking about?” Mitsuki asked, releasing her daughter from her embrace. She was vaguely aware of Yusuke waking up as well.

“You know…” Reina said. She reached out with her little hand and grabbed a bit of Mitsuki’s breast in it. Mitsuki gasped in surprise; not only had it been a long time since she’d been groped, but she hadn’t expected the one to do the groping would be her three-year-old daughter!

“Reina, what are you doing?!” Mitsuki exclaimed.

“Mitsuki?” she heard Yusuke say.

“Yusuke?” Mitsuki asked, “I thought you called me Mama?”

“Why would I—oh, right, the birth.” Yusuke said. “I forgot for a second there.”

“What are you talking about, Yusuke? What’s happened to you two?”

“Mama, I remember. I remember everything.” Reina said, “Yusuke and I were having sex, and you suddenly sucked us into your womb.”

Mitsuki got a look of shock on her face; she couldn’t believe what she was hearing! Her three-year-old was talking so casually about sex!

“Then we were stuck in you for a while, and you gave birth to Yusuke and then me, and we started going in and out of your cooch a lot.”

“Reina!” Mitsuki said.

“Right, then we went to Hawai’i and we got stuck in your womb again,” Yusuke chimed in, “That was the best sleep I ever had,” he said, “and the next thing I know, Reina and I are both babies.”

It slowly dawned on Mitsuki what had happened, “You…you remember?”

“Yes, Mama,” Reina said. Somehow, seeing Mitsuki entirely naked had caused Yusuke and Reina’s memories of their love affair with her and each other to return to them, and with them everything else about their past lives.

Mitsuki felt joyful tears welling up in her eyes again, and she embraced her children, letting out happy sobs as she did. She couldn’t find words to express her joy and just continued hugging them and sobbing.

“Mom! Mom, you’re squishing us!” Reina said. Mitsuki finally released them.

“Hey, Mitsuki, now that we’re back, how ‘bout we celebrate our reunion?” Yusuke said suggestively.

Mitsuki’s face lit up, “That sounds—” but she stopped herself. What am I thinking? I may have had sex with both of them before, but they were adults then…I can’t fuck my children, my babies!

“What is it, Mama?” Reina asked.

“I…I can’t do it…” Mitsuki said weakly.

“What? Can’t do what?” Yusuke asked.

“I can’t do it. I can’t have sex with you, with either of you. It just doesn’t feel right.” Mitsuki said.

“Come on, Mitsuki! It’s easy! Like this!” Yusuke said, grabbing Reina. He embraced her and laid a kiss right on his sister’s lips. They both looked happy for a moment, but then stopped. Yusuke released Reina and thought, What’s going on…? I feel…

Finally, Yusuke and Reina both let out shouts of disgust and began spitting on the ground, trying to get their sibling’s germs off them.

Mitsuki got a bewildered look on her face. She pulled Reina in close and kissed her on the lips. She didn’t feel anything, save for the maternal love she had been experiencing for the past three years. The way Reina looked at her, she could tell that she didn’t feel anything, either. She pulled off her shirt and grabbed Yusuke next, pushing his little face into her bountiful cleavage. She held him there for a minute or two, and then released him.

“That felt nice, it was soft and warm, but…I don’t feel anything down there.” Yusuke said, pointing at his crotch.

So it was true. The feelings of lust that had drawn them together before were gone. Mitsuki sniffled again at this new, third loss of her lovers.

“Oh, Mama, it’s okay,” Reina said. Mitsuki looked at her daughter as she said, “I don’t really care if you fuck us or not. It feels wrong to me, too, but…I’m just happy that we’re a family. Being inside your womb was fun while it lasted, and just look what it did for us. Don’t you feel better about this whole thing?”

Mitsuki smiled at her daughter. She did feel happier now as the mother of her toddlers than she did as the lover of two teenagers. She leaned over and gave both of them a soft, loving kiss on the cheek.

“Say, Mom, isn’t it time for breakfast?” Yusuke asked.

“It is, isn’t it?” Mitsuki said. She walked over to a chair and sat down. Her chest still bare and exposed, she invited Yusuke and Reina over. They climbed up and sat on her lap, and each of them took a ripe nipple and began to drink their mother’s milk. Mitsuki sighed contentedly as she fed her children, and smiled warmly at each of them as they nursed.

So what if her lustful life with Yusuke and Reina was over? She didn’t need it anymore; the sexual frustration she had been afflicted with when they first started fucking was gone. All that was there now was maternal affection, and she had a feeling that she would keep these feelings for years to come.

After Yusuke and Reina stopped suckling, Mitsuki got more properly dressed and came back out to the living room. She said, “Well, we can’t fuck anymore, but how ‘bout we celebrate in a different way. Who wants to go to the amusement park?”

“Me, me!” Yusuke said excitedly

“I do, I do!” Reina said. Even though they were the same people who Mitsuki had loved, lived with, and carried inside her, those who had once had nothing but sex on their minds, that was the one thing that they didn’t think of now. Maybe them being turned into babies by Mitsuki’s body wasn’t such a bad thing after all. It had given them back the innocence and joy of childhood. Mitsuki took her children by the hand and led them out to the car. She put it in gear and they drove away to the amusement park, smiling all the way.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 am

nothing at all?

i also want to try to get back into the loop of writing again. im trying to decide who the affected subject should be for one chapter, which focuses on straight-up age regression. any ideas?
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GarrettAelito » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Wow...
I haven't had time to read all the chapters yet, but I like what I've read so far so much that I had to come out of my internet stasis pod (don't ask) to say, well done! You're a really good writer, and it's clear that you put a lot of work into your stories. Don't be discouraged if it seems like people aren't responding; most likely, many are busy preparing for finals (like I should be ^^; ). Anyway, keep up the good work - you're awesome! :-D
GarrettAelito
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

i dont blame them if they are; i had to cram and work like crazy last night to get ready for my anthropology test earlier today

thanks for your compliment :) which chapters have you read thus far?
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 am

i have an idea for a new chapter. its softvore and digestion, but eventually results in one of thee women getting pregnant and rebirthing the other one, while the rebirthed one has previously swallowed yusuke and digested him as well. she ends up being immediately pregnant with him as her newborn.

there IS, however, one thing im not too sure about. the first one to digest the other becomes unsatisfied with her life and decides to start over, and so forcibly causes her daughter to swallow her. rinse and repeat, basically ;) thats where the chapter would end. im just not too sure if this would really go well with the rest of the chapter, though
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I love it
EDIT: So yusuke dies from being digested?
Not that digestion isnt cool but it kinda changes the president that its non fatal.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Elpie » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:47 pm

no, he's still alive and everything, just stuck as a soul for a bit until the second party can birth him again ;)

ive also done some work in my head on another chapter, which is more straight-up vore and digestion. its similar to but not the same as the other one i mentioned and is all-in-all very different from it except for it involving soft vore and digestion
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm

I just thought of a song that fits Reina perfectly.

Except replay sugar baby with Boobilicous lol

And maybe a *spot* less innocence

RachelBabe
Participator

Postby Elpie » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 am

hey, all! it's been a while, hasnt it? i just recently got a full realization of this other idea that ive been bouncing around for this fanfic recently and finally started really working on it and have finished (at least the first draft) of it. for you digestion fans, thats included here, though *spoiler alert* its not explicit

anyway, here's Chapter M of my Anyone You Cane Do, I Can Do Better self-contained fanfic saga

Chapter M: Fun Bags (content: soft vore, digestion, mild BBW/weight gain, drunkenness, milking, soul vore, urine [brief], "unbirth," pregnancy, rebirth, incest, anal sex, mammary sex, fondling, facesitting, cunilingus, breast-feeding)
Mitsuki yawned as she turned the page of her book. The clock chimed eleven at night. She could hardly believe that she had been up for sixteen hours today, and had been having sex Yusuke and Reina for twelve of those. Yusuke and Reina were still fucking just behind the couch she was sitting on as she read. The pleasurable screams and moans of love-making had become so common that they didn’t disturb her at all; she read her book as peacefully as if she had been listening to Bach.

Mitsuki felt so grimy and tired. Her skin felt like it was caked with sweat and her housemates’ love juices, and her panties felt damp; Yusuke’s semen and even some of Reina’s own fluids continued to slowly ooze out of her vagina. She turned the next page as Yusuke and Reina came together for what had to be the twelfth time today. That wasn’t even counting the mutual masturbation, surprise orgasms while snuggling, and the times that they had each come with Mitsuki as well. The house grew quiet for a bit as Mitsuki’s younger lovers caught their breath.

“So what do you wanna do now, Yusuke?” Reina asked, her breathing shallow.

“I don’t know…” Yusuke said. He got up and walked into the kitchen, turning on the faucet to get a glass of water. He gulped it down and said, without turning around, “What do you think?”

“Well, for one thing, I’m tired of sex for today,” Reina said.

“I don’t blame you,” Mitsuki said, stopping in the middle of a paragraph to comment on the situation, “I don’t know about you two, but my boobs are sore from all the groping today.” Reina got up and walked towards Yusuke.

“Any ideas, Reina?” he asked.

Suddenly, Reina poked him, “Tag! You’re it!”

“Really, Reina?” Mitsuki asked. Yusuke ignored her, though, and instead started chasing Reina around the room, pulling up his half-removed boxers so that he could run faster. Reina did the same with her panties. Mitsuki sighed and went back to reading. The two teenagers continued playing tag, as if they were children again, and ran around the room. A few times, one of them jumped right over the couch and Mitsuki to get to or away from the other.

Mitsuki yawned again. In a moment, she wished that she hadn’t. Yusuke jumped over her with Reina in hot pursuit, and the younger woman grabbed onto his ankle as he leaped. She, too, wished she hadn’t after another moment. Yusuke fell short of his destination, instead falling towards Mitsuki’s open maw. He saw himself falling towards her and expected to suddenly end up with a face full of JJ-cup cleavage.

Instead, Yusuke fell into Mitsuki’s mouth. In an instant, his head was entirely inside Mitsuki’s throat! All three of them were equally surprised at this sudden turn of events, but Yusuke and Mitsuki were terrified. Mitsuki dropped her book as she saw Yusuke’s neck reaching into her mouth. She heard a muffled voice in her throat, “Mitsuki, let me out!” Unfortunately, she couldn’t; involuntarily, she gulped, and Yusuke was suddenly pulled inside her up to his shoulders!

“Mama, what’s going on!?” Reina yelled. Mitsuki couldn’t answer her, though; she involuntarily gulped again, and Yusuke was swallowed up to his ribs! Yusuke continued yelling for help, halfway down Mitsuki’s throat, as Reina desperately tried to pull him back out. However, Mitsuki couldn’t stop herself from gulping again, and again! Suddenly, all that was left of Yusuke were his legs from the knees down. Reina was still pulling to try to save him.

Then, Mitsuki involuntarily gulped again. Yusuke disappeared, pulled down Mitsuki’s throat and into her stomach. Reina yelped in alarm as her own forearms were pulled into Mitsuki’s mouth as well! Reina screamed, “Mom, no! No!!”

Mitsuki wished she could oblige Reina, but the uncontrollable gulping continued. Reina watched in terror as her arms were pulled into Mitsuki’s throat. She screamed, “No, Mama! Don’t eat me!!” But Mitsuki couldn’t stop; no matter what either of them did, Reina was going to be swallowed, whole and alive, just like Yusuke was. Mitsuki watched herself in horror as she devoured her daughter. Mitsuki gulped again, and suddenly Reina’s head was pulled into her mouth. Mitsuki’s lips and jaws opened and stretched impossibly wide as Reina’s breasts went next. With nothing holding her back as had been the case with Yusuke, Reina was sucked down her mother’s gullet much faster than their joint lover was.

In less than a minute, Mitsuki was watching in horror as Reina’s legs slid down into her throat, and she felt her daughter’s toes brush her tonsils. Reina screamed for help as she was pushed down into Mitsuki’s stomach by her throat muscles. The sweet-and-sour smell of her mother’s stomach filled Reina’s nostrils as she joined Yusuke in the darkness inside Mitsuki. Mitsuki’s gasps for breath filled their ears as Reina finally left her throat.

“Reina!”

“Yusuke!” The two of them called out to each other. Reina embraced Yusuke and asked, “What’s gonna happen to us?”

Yusuke didn’t want to think about that. Instead, he yelled, “Mitsuki! Mitsuki, can you hear us?!”

“Mama! Help! Get us out!!”

“Calm down, calm down!” Mitsuki yelled at her stomach, which was bloated to twice the size of the entire rest of her body with her two lovers stretching it out. How she didn’t burst was beyond her. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you out!”

Thinking quickly, Mitsuki remembered that she had some medicine in the upstairs bathroom that induced vomiting. Heaving herself up, Mitsuki’s legs nearly buckled under the weight of herself and her lover-filled stomach. She gripped the underside of her belly and yelled out in exertion as she lifted up her stomach. Waddling as fast as she could, she heaved her now enormous frame towards the stairs.

However, before she was even halfway there, she stepped down wrong and her foot slipped out from under her! Mitsuki screamed as she fell and hit her head on the floor. In a few seconds, she had no idea what was happening, but her world was growing dark. The last thing she heard was Yusuke and Reina screaming, asking what had happened from inside her. Mitsuki passed out there on the floor, with Yusuke and Reina still trapped inside her.

“Mama! Mama, can you hear me?! Mama!!!” Reina screamed.

“Reina…she’s gone,” Yusuke said. He wasn’t sure if he meant that Mitsuki was dead or unconscious, but they wouldn’t be getting any help before it was too late. Mitsuki’s stomach acid was starting to tingle against their skin.

“Then…what do we do now?” Reina asked, tears coming to her eyes.

Yusuke reached out and embraced Reina, a somber look on his face. She hugged him back, “I love you, Yusuke.”

“I love you, too, Reina,” he replied. Their hug ended a moment later, and they kissed each other. They kissed again after they were done, and instantly knew what they wanted to do with their last moments on Earth. The enormous stomach of Mitsuki’s unconscious body began writhing in pleasure as they made love one last time. After they both came, Mitsuki’s stomach grew still as they fell asleep, and Mitsuki’s body took its course with everything that entered her stomach.

Mitsuki groaned as she regain consciousness. She looked around as her world regained clarity. The noontime sun shone through a window.

She yelled in surprise, remembering that she had swallowed Yusuke and Reina last night. Maybe she still had time! She leapt up, and a question immediately came to mind: “How can I jump up?”

Mitsuki looked down at her body and saw why: she no longer had a bulge twice as big as she was in her stomach! She ran to a mirror and looked at herself.

She was still sexy, but not as much as she had been before. Her frame was all-around meatier than it was before, though she had still retained most of her sexy figure. She reached up and squeezed her now jowly cheeks, and saw that her arms and legs were a little thicker than before; her upper arms and thighs in particular were flabbier. Her breasts had grown as well, to N-cups that caused her turtleneck to stretch tightly across her chest. Her hips were a couple sizes larger, and, when she turned around, she could tell immediately that her ass was too big for every pair of underpants she owned. In fact, the panties she was wearing right now were giving her a wedgie. Her new frame was too much for her dress; the buttons at her hips had broken off before she regained consciousness.

The most noticeable change, though, was her stomach. Though it wasn’t bigger than she was anymore, it was still enormous. Even when she had been pregnant, her stomach had never gotten this big! Normally, it would have been better that she had a smaller belly like this. However, when Mitsuki felt at her stomach, she broke down sobbing.

She couldn’t feel Yusuke or Reina—or any part of them, for that matter—inside her. Her stomach was entirely her own skin and flesh.

Refusing to believe what she knew had happened, Mitsuki ran upstairs to the bathroom. She drank the entire bottle of medicine she had wanted before. She immediately ran to the toilet and vomited. She gagged for half an hour afterward until, finally, something came out.

Mitsuki gasped for breath and looked into the bowl. Tears came to her eyes again and she wept, “No. No.”

All that was left of her lovers were Yusuke’s boxers and Reina’s panties, soaked in Mitsuki’s stomach acid. As disgusting as it was, Mitsuki reached into the toilet and pulled their clothes out of the water and vomit. Still sobbing, she embraced the last thing that she had of them as if they were really Yusuke and Reina.

There was no doubt about it; Mitsuki had completely and totally digested Yusuke and Reina. They were dead and gone. That both of them were now a part of her was only an afterthought, and it didn’t make her feel any better.

Mitsuki continued sobbing. She had been trying for several days to drown her sorrows in alcohol. As yet, she had no luck. She gulped down another cupful of sake and yelled for another. The bartender came by and poured one for her. Se was so drunk she could barely see.

“If I told you that you were beautiful, would you hold it against me?” a voice suddenly said. Mitsuki looked to her left. She could barely make out another of the bar’s patrons through her alcohol flush.

In no mood for picking anyone up—or for being picked up herself—Mitsuki just said, “Fuck off,” and turned back to her drink. She gulped down her drink and sobbed again.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind pregnant ladies,” the man said. Mitsuki raised her middle finger at him. The man, however, didn’t take the hint. After another hour of him bothering her, Mitsuki was finally fed up with listening to him and left. As she walked toward her car, though, she stumbled and fell. She didn’t hit her head this time, but fell asleep instead.

The next thing she knew, she was in a white room.

“Ugh…” she groaned. Her head was throbbing.

“Oh, good. You’re awake,” a voice said. She looked around and saw a man in a white coat standing over her with a clip board. At a nearby door was another man, a police officer.

“What happened? Where am I?” Mitsuki asked.

“Your blood alcohol level was through the roof last night; we had to pump your stomach,” the man in white—a doctor, it seemed—said to her.

“I remember that, but why am I in the hospital?” Mitsuki asked.

The policeman stepped forward and said, “Miss Toyohara, you were raped.”

Mitsuki’s eyes widened, “Wh-what??”

“Don’t worry, we already caught the man. He’s confessing to it right now; the bartender saw it himself and has video proof,” the officer said.

“I was raped?!” Mitsuki yelled in disbelief.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. Really, I am,” the officer said, “The good news is that your attacker was caught. You don’t have to worry about it anymore.”

Then, Mitsuki remembered her own situation and started crying again, “There is no good news for me.”

“The doctor said you’ll be fine as long as you get some rest. Come on, I’ll drive you home,” the officer said. Reluctantly, Mitsuki recovered her things and went with the officer to his squad car. He dropped her off and left with a friendly smile and a wave. Mitsuki, however, still felt terrible. Surely he and the doctor had wondered about her belly. How would she ever explain the fact that she had accidentally swallowed and digested Yusuke and Reina? Would she be considered a murderer for doing so, even if she hadn’t meant to?

Going back into the house, she realized she wasn’t used to the silence. She sniffled again. She missed the sounds of Yusuke and Reina having sex. Depressed, she knew she would never hear those sounds again.

Mitsuki solemnly walked upstairs. She went to Yusuke’s bedroom and looked through his clothes until she found what she was looking for: a belt.

She walked to her own bedroom now, dragging a chair from Reina’s into hers. Still crying, she attached one end of the belt to the ceiling fan and stood up on the chair. Tears streaming down her face, Mitsuki wrapped the other end of the belt around her neck.

“Yusuke…Reina…I’ll be with you soon,” she said to herself, barely whispering.

Suddenly, Mitsuki heard a voice, Mama?

Mitsuki stopped trying to commit suicide for a moment, “Huh?” Was that Reina’s voice? No, it couldn’t be.

Mitsuki? Can you hear me? This time, she could have sworn she heard Yusuke.

“Y-yusuke? Reina?” she asked the air. Were they ghosts, haunting her?

Mama! You can hear us! Reina’s voice said.

“Where are you? I can’t see you!” Mitsuki said, unfastening her noose.

Yusuke’s voice chimed in next, Well…uh…look down.

Mitsuki did as he said, and saw only her breasts. She was bewildered, until Reina’s voice said, Hi, Mom.

“Y…you…you’re my breasts?” Mitsuki asked.

Not really; we’re inside your breasts, Yusuke said; his voice came from her left breast.

“How?! How are you two still alive?!” Mitsuki yelled in surprise.

Well…we kind of aren’t…but we kind of are, Reina’s voice said, coming from Mitsuki’s right breast.

As best as I can figure it out, you digested our bodies, but not our souls, and here we are, Yusuke said.

Mitsuki sat down on her bed. She took off her shirt to get a better look at her breasts. She took hold of each one with one of her hands and squeeze. There were a series of uncomfortable sounds from each of them as she indirectly gripped Yusuke and Reina’s souls.

“This is so weird,” she said, stating the obvious. “Can you see in there?”

We don’t have eyes anymore, so no. But I think… Yusuke said, and then there was a sound like he was straining to do something, Ooh, so that’s what your tits look like from your point of view! Did you get bigger?

Huh? You can see through Mom’s eyes? Reina asked.

Yeah! Try it! It’s great to be able to see again! Yusuke exclaimed. Reina strained, too, and suddenly there were three different people looking out at the world around them through the same pair of eyes. Mitsuki’s eyes throbbed, as if she had been staring at the sun for a while.

“Ow. Could you not do that?” she asked. Her eyes felt better and both of them apologized. Then something came to her, “Oh, were you two…awake…about two hours ago?”

No, they said in unison, Why?

Mitsuki breathed a sigh of relief and said, “No reason. But what do we do now? You’re both souls trapped in my boobs!”

Yusuke spoke up, Well, can’t you just milk us out?

What good would that do, Yusuke? Reina asked.

Maybe if Mitsuki digests us again, we’ll go somewhere else in her body and be able to come out solid, Yusuke explained.

“Ugh!” Mitsuki said when a nasty thought came to mind.

No, not like that! Maybe if we’re lucky we’ll be transferred to your womb! Yusuke explained again.

“My womb? But…wouldn’t that make you two babies?” Mitsuki asked. Immediately, the image of herself pregnant with twins came to mind. Sure, she’d raised Reina alone, but she’d been much more youthful then, and there was only one of her. Would she be able to handle two kids?

I’d rather be a baby again than be stuck in your tits forever! Yusuke said, Don’t get me wrong, I love your boobs, but I want to fuck them, not be them!

It sounds like a good idea to me, Mama. I want to be with you again, too, Reina said.

“Let me sleep on it. I don’t want to risk losing you two again,” Mitsuki said. Then, a thought came to her: “Hey, how does it feel when I do this?” and she clasped her hands around her breasts. Gently, she kneaded and massaged them, moaning in arousal as she did. Inside her chest, she heard moans and groans of both pleasure and discomfort. “Yeah, it’s good, isn’t it?”

Mama! Oh, yes! Reina gasped.

Oh, Mitsuki! Don’t stop! Yusuke said. Mitsuki was feeling pretty good herself. A pressure seemed to be building up behind her teats. In a moment, she came, with fluids coming out of her vagina and her breasts squirting some milk, almost as if her breasts had come as well. With all three of them content, Mitsuki retired to the bed room, getting some much needed sleep.

After a long time sleeping, Mitsuki woke up bright and early the next day. As she stretched out and yawned, her boobs started talking to her immediately: Did you have a good night’s sleep, Mama?

“Yeah, it was great, Reina. Now that I know you’re…well, I guess you’re not exactly fine, but…whatever,” Mitsuki said to her right breast, losing her train of thought in the process.

Made a decision yet? Yusuke asked.

Mitsuki thought about the idea proposed by her left breast last night. Finally she said, “Yeah. Get ready; it’s gonna be colder in a couple of glasses than it is in my boobs.” She walked downstairs to the kitchen and took two big glasses from the cabinet. She labeled each one with a name and then got to work getting Yusuke and Reina out of her chest. She gasped and moaned as she teased her left breast, trying to milk out Yusuke first. After a bit of work, her milk started flowing. Using both hands, she moaned as the hot liquid passed out of her nipple.

I can feel it! Here I go! It’s wor— Yusuke was cut off as his soul passed out of Mitsuki’s breast. Surely, he was still talking as a soul in the glass of milk before her, but Mitsuki couldn’t hear him anymore.

“Okay, Reina, now it’s your turn,” Mitsuki said, working on her right breast. In a few minutes, Reina’s voice faded out as well. Mitsuki looked at the glasses of milk before her. It was hard to believe that her lovers were breast milk. She picked up both glasses and poured them into a single jug. Then, she lifted the jug up to her face and said to herself, “Well, bottoms up,” and she drank from the jug. Not stopping even to breathe, she gulped down every last drop of her own warm breast milk, and the souls of her lovers along with it.

Once they were nestled in her stomach again, Mitsuki could only just barely hear their voices, but couldn’t make them out. After a little while, their voices disappeared. She must have digested them again, and now she only had to wait.

The next morning, Mitsuki woke up with a need to go to the bathroom. She ran towards the toilet, but suddenly heard a voice: No, Mitsuki, don’t!

“Huh? Yusuke?”

Don’t! Don’t go to the bathroom!

“Why? Where are you?”

Mom, we’re in your bladder! Reina exclaimed.

“What?! How?!”

I was right, but we didn’t go to your womb. Get us out! I don’t even have a nose and it stinks in here! Yusuke said.

Thinking fast, Mitsuki ran downstairs to the kitchen. She grabbed the jug from before and knelt down over it. Positioned just right, she let the stream loose and peed into the jug.

Then came the hard part: getting them inside her again. She lifted the jug of her urine up to her eyes and gulped in fear. She didn’t have much choice, though, and nervously lifted it to her lips. She cringed at the foul taste of it, but kept going until she had swallowed all of it.

After another day, she was relieved to hear Yusuke and Reina’s voices coming from her breasts again.

Well, that could have gone better, Yusuke said.

“Tell me about it. I never want to drink again,” Mitsuki said, shuddering in disgust at the memory of her urine’s taste.

Any other ideas, Yusuke? Reina asked.

We just need to get into Mitsuki’s womb, that’s all, he insisted.

“No. I am not drinking you two again,” Mitsuki said defiantly, “I don’t want to have to drink my own piss again. And I really don’t want to have to eat my own shit if you come out that way. Try figuring that out, Yusuke!”

Yusuke was quiet for a while, and then said, What if you got us right in there?

What do you mean? Reina asked.

Mitsuki could milk us out again and then inject us directly into her womb, Yusuke explained, so that there’s no way we can miss it. We’re both the size of cells right now; maybe we can attach to some of Mitsuki’s eggs and force her body to give us bodies.

But what if we can’t? Reina asked.

I think I’d rather take the chance than do nothing, Yusuke said.

But then we’ll be stuck in Mom’s womb! We won’t even be able to get out again! Reina said.

“I’ll do it,” Mitsuki said.

Really? Yusuke asked.

Mom!

“I want to get you two back. If it doesn’t work then at least we tried, and you two will still be with me forever,” Mitsuki said. She heard the two of them give sounds of awe and smiled. Mitsuki got dressed and drove into town, returning at the end of the day. Now she had everything she needed to put their plan in motion. After a good night’s sleep, she got to work.

After returning to the waking world the next more, and with the encouragement of Yusuke and Reina, she milked them out again into the jug. Then, she took up her next tool: an oversized novelty Pasteur pipette made of flexible plastic. Before she had gone to sleep the night before, MItsuki had made sure that the pipette served the purpose she needed it to; it had an excellent double-purpose as an extra-long dildo.

Plunging it into the jug of her milk, Mitsuki pushed the air out of the dropper and sucked as much of the milk into it as it would hold. She carefully laid it down on the counter so as not to spill any of it before she stepped away from it and stripped down. She picked up the dropper again, she sat down in the kitchen, spread her legs, and carefully pushed it into her vagina. She gasped and moaned as the plastic slid against the vaginal wall. She grew wet, but couldn’t masturbate yet; she had a job to do.

Mitsuki yelped in pleasure as the pipette reached her cervix, pushing partway inside. By now, the dropper was almost completely inside her. Only the bulb with which she would push the milk out was still outside her, spreading her vaginal lips wide. Now, she repositioned herself, shifting herself upside down to let gravity help her. Once she was good and ready, she squeezed the other end of the dropper and moaned as her breast milk was pushed into her uterus. She stayed in that uncomfortable position for a while before pulling the pipette back out, and stayed there for a bit longer afterward.

Standing up, Mitsuki felt down at her vagina—since her breasts and belly were in the way—to make suure that nothing was coming out. When she saw that none of her liquids had escaped, she smiled; this was going to work! She filled up the pipette and emptied it into her womb two more times, making absolutely certain that all of it was inside her. With Yusuke and Reina’s souls now floating around in her womb with her mixing amniotic fluids and milk, she pushed the dropper into her vagina one last time, until the bulb completely disappeared beneath her lips; she wanted to make absolutely sure nothing left her womb until she took a pregnancy test.

Since she didn’t have much else to do until she could take the test, Mitsuki walked upstairs and jumped into bed. Even though she had only just gotten up, she was feeling tired for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that she had injected gallon of her own breast milk into her womb. She didn’t much care for the reason, though. She fell asleep quickly and had a nice dream about Yusuke and Reina coming back to the physical world.

Deep inside her, Yusuke and Reina’s souls got their bearings. Yusuke called out, Reina, are you there?

Yeah, I’m right here, she replied. Each of them could just barely detect each other’s souls inside Mitsuki’s womb, but, by their best guess, they were right next to each other.

Good. Let’s find some of Mitsuki’s eggs; the sooner we figure out if we can get bodies back, the better, Yusuke said. They began floating around the elder Toyohara woman’s womb blindly as she began to snore lightly. After a while, Yusuke finally bumped into something.

Hey! Hey, Reina, over here! Follow my voice! he said. In a moment, Reina’s soul joined him. If he could, he would have smiled and said, I think I just found our new home.

I hope it works… Reina said. If they had had lips, Yusuke would have given her a good luck kiss. As it was, they both just floated forward and pushed themselves into the jelly coating of Mitsuki’s egg cell before them at the same instant. They gasped in surprise as they were both drawn into the cell’s plasma center.

Now there’s just one last thing to check, Yusuke said, and he floated back to the outer edge of Mitsuki’s egg. However, when he tried to leave, he found that the egg’s outer part wouldn’t let him pass through. Yusuke yelled out, Yes! We did it!

Mitsuki woke up much later than she had expected. It was lunchtime by the time she returned to wakefulness; she had only wanted to nap for a few minutes. Wasting no more time, she stood up and walked toward the bathroom, a pregnancy test in hand.

As she entered the bathroom, she passed a mirror and gasped in surprise. She had changed again, but this time for the better. In just a few hours, her body was essentially back to the way it had been before! The only thing that was still different about her was her stomach, which was still the same size as it was after she had digested Yusuke and Reina. Her breasts were JJ-cups again, her ass was back to its ripe old dimensions, and her figure was as thin and sexy as the day she’d first fucked Yusuke.

“Yusuke, Reina! Can you see through my eyes? I’m back to normal!...kind of…” she said. However, Yusuke and Reina didn’t answer her. That reminded her that she still had to take the pregnancy test. That had to have been the longest wait for anything she had ever experienced. Finally, though, the test registered and she leapt up from where she sat, yelling out in joy.

The test read positive. She was pregnant, and, one way or another, was going to bring Yusuke and Reina back into the world.

Then, a thought came to mind: what was she going to do about her neighbors? As far as they knew, Yusuke and Reina could have just been on vacation for all this time, rather than being inside Mitsuki. She needed to start over, but where? And how? Luckily, she had an entire pregnancy period to figure that out. She’d come up with something eventually.

Mitsuki found that, in spite of everything, her belly actually got smaller as her pregnancy progressed. The leftover flesh from when she’d been bigger must have been going straight to Yusuke and Reina through their umbilical cords. Who knew? Maybe that was where the biological information for their bodies had been stored after she digested them. She’d visited the doctor a few times to make sure that they were progressing healthily, and indeed they were; she’d gotten her first look at Yusuke and Reina as real beings since their ‘deaths’ just last week through an ultrasound machine.

As good as all that was, she was getting crunched for time. She was three months pregnant now—even though she looked like she was eight months in thanks to her flabby stomach—and was no closer to finding a way to keep what had happened hidden. She didn’t want to start over again in Japan; there were too many memories here, and too many people who knew her. She wanted to go someplace remote, and foreign, where what was going on with her would be no one’s business.

Time passed, and Mitsuki’s belly lost all of its excess mass. Now, she was, felt, and looked five months pregnant. She was starting to feel Yusuke and Reina kicking inside her. And that was just as well; she had finally found a place where she felt she could give birth to and raise Yusuke and Reina in peace and solitude. She had actually decided to go for the most cliché place possible for someone of her wealth: an island in the South Pacific. It was inhabited, but a villa on the island had recently been vacated when a businessman’s company went under and was just sitting there. It was big enough and far enough out of the way for her to live there without ever being noticed enough for anyone to bother her.

After she made the transaction, buying all of the available land around the villa, Mitsuki started getting packed. Movers helped load her things into a truck. Looking around her house one last time, she felt kind of sad; she had raised Reina in this house, and lived her for more than twenty years.

Then she looked down at her belly and contentedly rubbed it, saying to herself, “It’s for the best,” then, addressing the babies growing in her womb, “Here we go, Yusuke, Reina…to our new life.”

“Ma’am, we’re all done,” the head mover said. Seeing her rubbing her belly, he said, “Are you sure you want to move now? You could always wait for your kids to be born and then move.”

“No, no, it has to be now,” Mitsuki said. The man gave her a funny look and she quickly came up with a lie, “Uh, well, there’s some bad memories for me here. I want to start over, and I don’t want my kids to have to experience anything here. Besides, it’ll be better to get them to the island before they can start crying,” she said with a sheepish smile.

“Well, okay then. We’re ready to go,” the mover said, and Mitsuki followed him outside. She got into her Subaru and followed the moving truck to the airport.

A few days later, Mitsuki entered her sixth month of pregnancy as she stepped off the tarmac on the South Pacific that she would now be calling home. Traveling by private plane was much faster than public airlines, and she got all of her things almost immediately; even her car had been delivered.

She followed a different team of movers down a dirt road to her new home. The villa was a European-style building, hearkening back to the colonial period when foreign empires had controlled this part of the world. The architecture looked French to her. She parked on her new lawn and strode about her new house as the movers unloaded all of her things into it. After a few more hours, everything was unloaded, the movers were gone, and Mitsuki was contentedly laying on her mattress, rubbing her belly again.

“Mmm…I think we’re all going to love it here,” she said.

As Mitsuki started her new life in the South Pacific, she found living alone to be more difficult than her experiences in Japan had let on. Her pregnancy was exhausting her these days. At thirty-five weeks, he was now nearing her projected due date and her belly was almost as big as it had been when she originally digested Yusuke and Reina. Her breasts had swollen with new milk into LLL-cups and, undeniably a side effect of her pregnancy, her hips and butt had become a bit fuller of late, though not as much as they had before.

Mitsuki was thankful that all of her food was delivered to her door and paid through the computer, because she didn’t want to risk being seen by anyone, not yet at least. She was also unthankful that she had specifically requested the local government to not let anyone she didn’t want on her property. That kind of influence came with being a quadrillionaire. However, it also meant that she was on her own trying to move all her heavy furniture to where she wanted it; she was lucky that the villa only had one floor.

Finally, as her due date approached two weeks later, Mitsuki laid down on her mattress and waited for her labors to being.

However, she laid there for almost an entire day, only getting up to eat and use the bathroom, and she didn’t go into labor, even with a false start. She dismissed it, though; after all, Reina had been born a few days late, too. She returned to her bed the next day and waited then as well, but again, nothing happened. The next day was the same, and the one after that, and the one after that. After a while, Mitsuki stopped bothering. Clearly, the doctor had been wrong about when she would give birth. After just a short while, she entered her tenth month of pregnancy.

Many weeks after her expected due date, Mitsuki groaned in discomfort. She felt so heavy now. She had finally moved most of her furniture to where she wanted it, but not without becoming weak and sore. She sat down on her couch and looked at herself. Her stomach was swollen half over from when she was supposed to give birth, and Yusuke or Reina occasionally kicking her in the kidneys didn’t help. Yesterday had marked her twelfth month with her former lovers growing inside her womb.

“Oof!” Mitsuki winced as a sharp kick hit her in her small intestine. She groaned again and said to herself, “Just how big am I gonna get?”

As she continued obliging the bizarre diet that went with pregnancy, she gradually discovered just how big her belly would grow. By the fifteenth month, Mitsuki’s stomach was twice as big as it had been just six months ago. After eighteen months, she was even bigger. Finally, she approached the one hundredth week of her pregnancy; Mitsuki had now been overdue for more than a year. She was starting to wonder if she’d ever give birth at all; considering Yusuke and Reina were still inside her after all this time, she wouldn’t have been surprised if her belly grew larger than she was and that she would be stuck dragging around her stomach when she entered her sixtieth month of pregnancy. Would she even be able to move at all then? Would she even live that long? A lot of her energy was being diverted to Yusuke and Reina; they were practically parasites at this point, feeding off her from the inside.

As chance would have it, Mitsuki’s question to herself would be answered in just a short time. Too big to move around and be active, Mitsuki found herself lying on her bed again on the two-year anniversary of the day she had swallowed Yusuke and Reina. She was reading a book when she suddenly felt an enormous pain deep inside her. Mitsuki screamed in pain and realized immediately that her prayers had been answered: she was going into labor!

Gripping the sheets of her bed, Mitsuki screamed again as her water broke, and all the liquid in her womb gushed out of her: amniotic fluids and two-year-old breast milk soaked the bed. She cringed and screamed again; already, something was coming out of her cervix. However, it didn’t feel like it was a head that was coming out.

After two hours of hard labor, Mitsuki felt something emerging from her vagina. It still didn’t feel like a head. In a moment, she saw what it really was.

Looking past her breasts and belly, she just barely saw four hands reaching out of her vagina! All four of them were of the same skin tone as hers, and they were all grasping for something to hold on to.

What’s going on here? Mitsuki thought, unable to speak due to her labor pains. She screamed again, and a contraction suddenly brought the hands within reach of the foot of the bed. All four of them grabbed only as soon as they found a place to do so and began pulling. Their combined strength was enough to pull MItsuki from where she lay towards the foot of the bed.

Whatever was going on, Mitsuki realized that it was going to end her pains sooner. As the four hands pulled enough to get most of the arms they were attached to out of Mitsuki’s cooch, she reached back and grabbed onto the other end of the bed.

With a long, loud scream of pain and exertion that could be heard far outside the villa, Mitsuki pulled one way while the hands pulled the other. In the space of a few seconds, her stomach was suddenly flat and her labor was over. That last action was so painful that Mitsuki passed out.

She wasn’t out for long, though. In a moment, she felt something on her face.

“Huh? What?” she asked, barely able to see.

“Mama! Wake up!” a female voice said.

“Come on, Mitsuki, don’t die on us!” said a male voice.

Mitsuki finally regained full consciousness. Her eyes were greeted by the sight of two familiar-looking faces.

“Yusuke? Reina?” she asked.

“Oh, Mama!” Reina said, embracing her mother and pushing Mitsuki’s face into her cleavage.

Then Mitsuki realized it: not only were Yusuke and Reina finally, after two years, out of her body and in physical form, but their bodies were the same as they were before!

It took Mitsuki another moment to realize that they weren’t the same as before. What came to her first were Reina’s breasts; they were much bigger than before. Mitsuki removed her face from her daughter’s breasts and got a good look at both of them. She shrieked in surprise.

“Mitsuki, what’s wrong?” Yusuke asked.

“Look at yourselves!” she said. Yusuke and Reina did, and they both gasped at the sights before them.

Both Yusuke and Reina’s hair, skin, and eye colors had changed. Now, they both had the same light brown hair as Mitsuki, matching reddish-brown eyes, and the same light skin tone. Reina was a bit more different: she had become shapelier, proportionately the same size as Mitsuki had been when she swallowed them, her breasts had grown into JJ-cups instead of the GG-cups she had had before, and heir hair was a bit longer and looked more like Mitsuki’s. Yusuke was noticeably different as well, but less so than Reina. Like her, his general frame had changed into a sexy, almost effeminate form, though his cock was still the same size as before.

They looked at each other in bewilderment, touching palms as if to make sure that they weren’t looking in a mirror. Mitsuki was just as shocked; seeing her lovers again was amazing, but she hadn’t expected to birth them as teenagers, or that they would suddenly look more like her. She had come here expecting to be raising a couple of infants, and now everything she had thought that she would do had been turned upside down and backwards. The whole situation was made even more surreal by the fact that there was an umbilical cord running from inside her vagina to each of their navels, continuing to feed them nutrients from her body.

“How…?” Reina asked no one in particular. She now looked even more like Mitsuki than she had before being swallowed.

Weakly, Mitsuki sat up and moved toward them. Regardless of what had happened, she was happy to have the two of them back. She grabbed both of them in her arms and embraced them, crying tears of joy as she said, “Yusuke! Reina! I’m so glad you’re back!”

“Mitsuki, aren’t you shocked? We look like you now!” Yusuke said.

“I am, but I don’t care,” she said, kissing both of them on the lips, “I love you both too much to care right now!”

After a few days, the new Toyohara household was essentially back to normal. Yusuke and Reina were dressed again, borrowing some of Mitsuki’s clothes since she had sold their old wardrobes; having expected newborn infants, she now had a lot of toddler merchandise to get rid of. At the moment, they were eating breakfast.

“How much longer until our new clothes get here?” Yusuke asked; he felt very uncomfortable wearing one of Mitsuki’s dresses. The blouse he could deal with, but the skirt, not so much. Reina, of course, was much more comfortable; Mitsuki’s old bras fit her new JJ-cups perfectly

“Just be patient, Yusuke; I only sent out the order two days ago,” Mitsuki said. She, too, was a bit uncomfortable. Her breasts were so large and heavy that her back was starting to hurt, and she had been living with enormous breasts since high school!

Reina absentmindedly looked at her new brown hair. She already missed her old hair color. She asked, “Say, Mama, when will those blood tests get back?”

“Probably sooner than the clothes will,” her mother said, “There’s a doctor on the island, so we should get them back in the next few days.”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Mitsuki got up and walked over, stumbling a bit. Though she had a feeling that she would be back to normal pretty soon, her hips and legs were still painfully sore from birthing Yusuke and Reina, and her vagina was stretched so wide now that either of her lovers could reach all the way into her womb again. She hoped her cooch would get back to normal faster, or else she’d never be able to enjoy sex with Yusuke or Reina again.

She got to the door and took the envelope from the courier. She shooed him away and walked back inside to the kitchen.

“What’s it say, what’s it say?” Reina asked, standing up. Yusuke did the same.

Scanning the page, Mitsuki read aloud a summary in layman’s terms that the doctor had graciously included at the end, “Simply put, the blood of all three individuals each share only a 0.195% genetic difference. How these three are so similar is beyond the scope of our logical reasoning.”

“What does that mean?” Reina asked.

Mitsuki looked up and, with a bit of shock, said, “It means that…well…you two are almost identical to me in every single way. You’re practically clones of me.”

“What? How…?” Yusuke asked, barely able to keep his train of thought, “Then why do I still have my cock?”

“There’s only a 0.195% difference between you and me, Yusuke; that 0.195% of our genes must be from your original body, from your soul. Everything else was copied from me.”

Reina hefted up her chest with her hands and said, “I guess that’s why I have your boobs, Mama.”

“Wait a minute,” Yusuke said, “Does that mean that I’m your son now, Mitsuki?”

“I guess,” the elder woman said. Yusuke looked a bit shocked. Admittedly, he had carried by Mitsuki for two years and been given birth by her, but it was still a huge change to suddenly learn that he was no longer biologically related to his original parents in any significant way.

Reina walked up behind Yusuke and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her JJ-cup breasts against his back and said, “Oh cheer up, brother. This doesn’t change anything. We all still love each other.” However, Yusuke still had a look of shock on his face. Reina growled a bit and turned him around, “Well how ‘bout we try to cheer you up? You feel like fucking your new sister?”

“Reina, what’s gotten into you?” Mitsuki asked. This wasn’t like her at all! Reina had always been the more reserved of them, the less willing to take part in potentially risky acts of sex. Now, here she was readily volunteering to have incestuous sex with her new brother!

“Shut up, Mom. I haven’t had sex in two years and I want some of Yusuke’s cock!” she said, roughly ripping off the dress Yusuke was wearing. His shock turned to surprise at how fast she was going. In a moment, Reina was on her knees with Yusuke’s dick hanging in front of her face. The younger woman licked her chops and said, “Mmmm. It looks tasty.” She lifted her JJ-cups up to Yusuke’s cock and began massaging them. Yusuke began moaning as she did and, after a while, said, “Wait, stop.”

“Huh? Why, Yusuke? I thought you liked your sister’s titty-fuck?” Reina asked.

“I wish you’d stop saying that,” Mitsuki said.

“Why, Mom? I’m your son now, Reina is my sister,” he said, and then he turned to Reina, “and now, sis, I want to make you feel good.”

Not too gently, Yusuke turned Reina around right there. She said, “Aah, so you do want to fuck your sister?”

“Stop saying that!” Mitsuki said, but she was ignored. She was having a bit of trouble wrapping her mind around what was going on in front of her. It was no different than what she had loved and lived with before she swallowed and digested them, but there was something disconcerting about this in particular.

“Yeah, Reina. I am gonna fuck you,” Yusuke said, and suddenly plunged his entire cock not into Reina’s pussy, but into her ass. She shrieked in surprise and sudden pain as he began thrusting into her guts.

Aah! Yusuke, that’s not supposed to go there!” she said, gasping and moaning with each thrust, “It’s too big!”

“Come on, Reina! You know you like it!”

Aah! Ohh! Yes! Yes! I do like it! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Yusuke!” Reina moaned.

It finally came to Mitsuki, why she found the way Yusuke and Reina were acting so strange and disturbing: this was the kind of thing she did. Along with her genetic information, her personality must have been passed on as Yusuke and Reina’s bodies grew inside her for two years. In a moment, Yusuke came in Reina’s intestines and pulled his cock out of her.

Now, he set his eyes on Mitsuki, “Don’t think I forgot about you, Mom.”

“Not yet, Yusuke; my pussy is still getting back to normal from squeezing you two out,” she said.

Instead of relenting, Yusuke practically pounced on Mitsuki, “What? Don’t tell me you actually don’t want to have sex!” he asked with surprise.

“Yusuke’s right, Mama. The best way for us to get things back to the way they used to be is to do what we did before, and that includes having sex,” Reina said.

“Look, I’m just not up to it right now!” Mitsuki said. She pulled up her own dress and then pulled down her panties. Holding the folds of her dress up with her elbows, she showed them her vagina’s actual condition. She grabbed a lip with each hand and pulled apart, revealing a gaping abyss leading right up into her womb, “I can’t feel anything down here! I’ll be lucky if I get any feeling back after I gave birth to you two at the same time!

“Well what about those? They haven’t been put to good use yet,” Yusuke said, indicating Mitsuki’s LLL-cup breasts. She looked down at her tits and thought about it. He was right; she’d barely even touched her boobs since she milked out Yusuke and Reina and impregnated herself.

“Come on, Mom. Don’t you want to have sex again, too?” Reina asked.

Mitsuki thought about it for a bit longer, then smiled and said, “Sure.”

Before she knew it, both of her children were on top of her, kissing her deeply and rubbing their bodies against hers. After a few minutes of that, Mitsuki was topless and down on the floor, laying on her back, as Yusuke straddled her torso. He shoved his dick inbetween her breasts and began thrusting, kneading them with both hands while simultaneously holding them together so that the tit-fucking went more smoothly. Mitsuki moaned in arousal as he did, her breasts entirely enclosing her son’s cock.

A shadow rose up over her as Reina got herself into position. She said, “Don’t leave me out!” and lowered herself right on Mitsuki’s face. Her mother got a sudden look of shock on her face as Reina’s pussy pressed against her mouth. Her eyes looked up at Reina as Yusuke continued thrusting into her cleavage. Reina said, “Mama! Eat me out! Let me feel your tongue!”

With little other choice, Mitsuki obliged her daughter and pushed her tongue into Reina’s most sensitive regions. She tasted different than before, instead having a milky taste to her body rather than a sour one. Reina cried out in ecstasy as her mother’s tongue swished and slid and rubbed all over the inside of her vagina. She clutched her own breasts, rubbing and squeezing them against each other. She and Yusuke locked eyes for a moment, and simultaneously leaned in to kiss each other. They each shoved their tongues into the other’s mouth and moaned in arousal as they all had sex. In just a few minutes, Yusuke and Reina came simultaneously; Reina’s vaginal fluids filled Mitsuki’s mouth, and Yusuke’s sperm became trapped inbetween her breasts.

Yusuke and Reina moaned and groaned in arousal and exertion after they came. Once they caught their breath, they embraced each other while still on top of Mitsuki and began making out again, each of their waists pressed against their mother’s breasts. Mitsuki was trapped under them for a little while, but then they got up off her, going over to the couch. Mitsuki was a bit tired from the sex just now, though her labor pains the other day were probably still taking their toll. Yusuke and Reina began having proper sex on the couch while Mitsuki recovered.

It was certainly a strange situation that they had now. All that aside, though, she was glad to have her lovers back.

Mitsuki sat up and looked at her children as they came together again. As they gasped for breath, she got up and walked towards them seductively. As she approached, Mitsuki held up her breasts and said, “Hey, Yusuke, Reina…my children…I don’t think you’ve had lunch yet. Are you hungry?”

Both of them licked their lips and helped their mother onto the couch. Once she was comfortable and situated, they each leaned in and clasped their lips around one of her nipples. Mitsuki moaned as her children drank her milk, and her concerns about their new status as her nearly parthenogenic children melted away. It was strange when she thought about it; Yusuke and Reina had been reborn of her milk, and now here they were drinking from her breasts. She continued gasping and moaning as Yusuke and Reina kept drinking her milk until they were full.

With all three of them satisfied, they cuddled up with each other there on the couch. Mitsuki wrapped an arm each around her son and daughter, and they all smiled and fell asleep.
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Elpie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:02 pm

im kinda surprised that NO ONE has made any comments :P
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RachelBabe » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Been waiting for this :D

Lets see what the lovable boobilicious family is up to.
RachelBabe
Participator

Postby DarkTau » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Just found out about these stories, have read everything but M so far. Love it all. Kinda makes me want to find my own story and try and get the first chapter done. Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where that Flash Drive is.

EDIT- Just read M. Well done, yet again!
DarkTau
Participator

Postby Elpie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 pm

hey, all. ive got a basic idea for another chapter, and its gonna involve straight-up age-regression. im trying to figure out who should be the one that gets regressed, either mitsuki or reina (currently, im leaning towards it being mitsuki) and id like some second opinions
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Other / Combination